In Another Early Life, Do You Think You Died Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
The result is the same, since hell is for eternity, but in between crucifixions, you could try to evade a next one, but it it turns out that you will always live a live with troubles that will enivitably lead to a next crucifixion. So, you will also cycle all the events (interrogation, trial, flogging, nailing, etc..).
That's true, we could compromise where you live through all that, but then when you're actually crucified it takes something like 100 years for you to actually die.

Getting back to the original question, no I don't believe I was crucified in another life. I don't believe in having lived another life in another age. I've been crucified in this life, many times. I got into bondage and crucifixion in this life. Once is probably enough.

I was thinking about our facination about crucifixion and its not kinda normal to find an execution as erotic feeling, so, maybe we comes from a person who in fact died in a cross? so rests of that experiences comes to us and make us move to find crucifixion a good thing?

Of course if reencarnation in some kind is real.

What do you think? maybe you were crucified to death for real in another life?
I am sure that in a past life I was crucified.

I have always thought about this thing... that is, that my attraction towards being crucified could have had its origin in my crucifixion in a previous life.....even in this life I am very rebellious and I tend to rebel against a central power, so it would be possible that due to some rebellion of mine in a past life I was condemned to death by crucifixion with the titulus of rebel. If that were the case, I would like to be able to see my execution, when I lasted, the transportation of the patibulum, the crowd insulting me, etc....

I have always thought about this thing... that is, that my attraction towards being crucified could have had its origin in my crucifixion in a previous life.....even in this life I am very rebellious and I tend to rebel against a central power, so it would be possible that due to some rebellion of mine in a past life I was condemned to death by crucifixion with the titulus of rebel. If that were the case, I would like to be able to see my execution, when I lasted, the transportation of the patibulum, the crowd insulting me, etc....
If that were actually true for myself I would want to see it as well. Maybe even get to experience it somehow (a la Assassin's Creed)

Back
Top Bottom