In Another Early Life, Do You Think You Died Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
In a different post that was related to the crime you where crucified for I gave a background for a character I came up with. If anyone is interested I'll post it here.
I am a big history buff and have Italian Heritage. If I lived in that time, based on who I am physically and the nature of the time period, if ancestry/re-incarnation is true this character fits.
No one seems to be carrying on in that particular thread, and if interested I'll continue the "story" here.
I suppose you refer to this contribution :?

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/what-is-your-crime.9686/page-5#post-797293
Don't worry, you posted it just a week ago. That thread is far from buried.

Maybe, if you would work out the idea further, you could start a new thread yourself?

Last edited:
When I was younger, I attended church and I didn't show anything like that, I don't even have a signs that I am someone's reincarnation.
But who knows, maybe someone from my unknown distant ancestry could be pagans, and so that they could throw off their old beliefs, they was sacrificed through death on the cross.

A spur of the moment is often a good incentive for a story or an idea to be worked out further.
True. The idea for that part of the story came from watching Youtube videos on Roman slavery systems, the Military, and the Auxiliary.
Hopefully, I get another spark of inspiration for the second half. lol

I am sure that I was a female pain slut whore and a sex slave of an Arab Prince. I was arrested for a crime imprisoned for 6 months during then I was daily raped and whipped publicly at different spots always chained at whipping posts. Finally I was crusified. I don't have any doubt of this because I crave the whip and the pleasure that gives me

I was thinking about our facination about crucifixion and its not kinda normal to find an execution as erotic feeling, so, maybe we comes from a person who in fact died in a cross? so rests of that experiences comes to us and make us move to find crucifixion a good thing?

Of course if reencarnation in some kind is real.

What do you think? maybe you were crucified to death for real in another life?
I don’t know, but I pray to be crucified in hell, when I die, for all eternity by women demons, like Lilith. Only 2 days to recover between each crucifixion and with variety

I don’t know, but I pray to be crucified in hell, when I die, for all eternity by women demons, like Lilith. Only 2 days to recover between each crucifixion and with variety
Since a stay in hell is for eternity, you could get reborn after every crucifixion and live another life that ends in it again! Unaware that you are in hell!

Or you could just be crucified forever, and never die. Or at least have it take an incredibly long time to die.
The result is the same, since hell is for eternity, but in between crucifixions, you could try to evade a next one, but it it turns out that you will always live a live with troubles that will enivitably lead to a next crucifixion. So, you will also cycle all the events (interrogation, trial, flogging, nailing, etc..).

No ho sé, però prego per ser crucificat a l'infern, quan mori, per tota l'eternitat per dones dimonis, com Lilith. Només 2 dies per recuperar-se entre cada crucifixió i amb varietat

The result is the same, since hell is for eternity, but in between crucifixions, you could try to evade a next one, but it it turns out that you will always live a live with troubles that will enivitably lead to a next crucifixion. So, you will also cycle all the events (interrogation, trial, flogging, nailing, etc..).
It would be great. And crucified with other condemneds, men and women. In the hell all of us would be the apparence of young people to give a good show. We would be fit

It would be great. And crucified with other condemneds, men and women. In the hell all of us would be the apparence of young people to give a good show. We would be fit
Yes! Although in hell, you never know! On one occasion, you will look young, on another you will look older! The devils love variation!:devil-flip:

I don't want to ruin your fantasy, but I don't believe there's any recovery time in hell. Wasn't Lilith human?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom