In Another Early Life, Do You Think You Died Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hm, we seeem to spend an awful lot of time and effort making ourselves attractive ;) :rolleyes: -
we're in competition with each other, the one who can dangle best from her crux-tree
will get the best choice of males :p

I think it goes back a good bit further, to when (some of) our female ancestors found that hanging from a tree branch and writhing sensuously (a) was a pleasurable experience and (b) served to attract males - and (some of) our male ones did indeed find it attractive :D
Likewise, my fascination with being hunted, chased, captured seems to me to be programmed in my prehistoric past.
I suppose the strength of these tendencies varies from one individual to another, as do the ways they manifest in us.
This could partly explain it for females. But what is the gain for males who were supposed to pick the girls out of the trees and were at the hunting side?
Maybe an exciting prospect that sparked to take risks in the competition?

I suppose it (the tree-hanging display) gave them a good chance to weigh up the girls who looked fittest to bear kids,
and whose offspring would be likeliest to be healthy and athletic too. Then the chase ensured that the fittest males
got to impregnate the fittest females. All good for their selfish genes ;) :D

I can't say I believe in reincarnation, but if I did I would absolutely buy into it. It is almost certain that I was crucified in Roman times, naked, nailed, left to die. Yes, that certainly happened.
This thread reminds me of a study I read years ago. They took a pole of 700-some people, all different demographics. They asked all of them if they believed in reincarnation.

To those who said yes, they asked a second question: do you have any feeling about who you might have been, and, if so, please describe that person.

Over 90% felt they were some distinguished person in history. Among the women, Cleopatra came in #1. Napoleon was the male fav.

Only 4% felt they were an average person.

Part of the study's conclusion was that reincarnation tends to be a romantic notion.

As for me, I KNOW I was Aristotle!

This thread reminds me of a study I read years ago. They took a pole of 700-some people, all different demographics. They asked all of them if they believed in reincarnation.

To those who said yes, they asked a second question: do you have any feeling about who you might have been, and, if so, please describe that person.

Over 90% felt they were some distinguished person in history. Among the women, Cleopatra came in #1. Napoleon was the male fav.

Only 4% felt they were an average person.

Part of the study's conclusion was that reincarnation tends to be a romantic notion.

As for me, I KNOW I was Aristotle!
Cleopoleon and Napatra!?:confused:
Guess, a poll here would reveal a few reinacarnations of Jesus Christ? :facepalm:

I don't believe in reincarnation. People see things in life, books, movies, TV, etc., and imagine subconsciously the were in similar events. I don't have time for reincarnation, I have too many screwy things going on in my own life.

i believe in reincarnation and actually i have done some regression meditations in order to see my past lives. And yes i was an executioner and a crucified man. When my attraction toward crucifixion started after i met someone who s a monk in this life, i had a period when the lust was insasiably huge. It was normally to try to explain what was happening to me. And as I had no explanation about this in my actual life and time it was somehow normal to try to check my previous lives especially the ones I had with the person who ignited in me this lust for sex during crucifixion. And the results were positive. We had 2 lives together and in both of them we experienced crucifixion. In one I was his master and he was my advuser and we crucified many people and in another one I was his christianism teacher and we were both crucified for our believes. It was quite amaizing the result of theae meditations and at least it helped me to understand the common karma we have to solve. Karma is a bitch as some says but it has fo be solved,

In a different post that was related to the crime you where crucified for I gave a background for a character I came up with. If anyone is interested I'll post it here.
I am a big history buff and have Italian Heritage. If I lived in that time, based on who I am physically and the nature of the time period, if ancestry/re-incarnation is true this character fits.
No one seems to be carrying on in that particular thread, and if interested I'll continue the "story" here.

Back
Top Bottom