In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
Are we going to promote unhealthy eating habits during crucifixions? ;) :confused:
And since crucifixion is a summer activity, these sausages could be heavy on the stomach during warm weather. Better is to sell ice cream. :D
By the way : always save a bit for the crucified! :hambre:
Indeed it seems unhealthy to eat those round penis shaped sausages, probably someone might suggest some other use, since we already bought a lot of hem.

Are we going to promote unhealthy eating habits during crucifixions? ;) :confused:
And since crucifixion is a summer activity, these sausages could be heavy on the stomach during warm weather. Better is to sell ice cream. :D
By the way : always save a bit for the crucified! :hambre:

Ummm ... love a sausage, onion, pepper and cheese sub with mustard at the county fair and that is in August.

kisses

willowfall

Daniela is right!

But the closeness makes the experience more special.

Would you have preferred to be crucified with distances of the crosses too far to communicate with each other? To suffer and die alone, isolated, for hours? That could be an even worse torture!
You are right about that Loxuru. To die alone would be even worse. But dying in front of that rebellious girl isn't easy either. All the insults..... But yes, it's exciting to watch the other victims writhing on their crosses, too.
Most of the time, however, I witness my own execution. When someone approaches me, I naturally raise my head and make eye contact. Then I'm forced to see. I become aware of how horribly we are being punished.

Last edited:
You are right about that Loxuru. To die alone would be even worse. But dying in front of that rebellious girl isn't easy either. All the insults..... But yes, it's exciting to watch the other victims writhing on their crosses, too.
Most of the time, however, I witness my own execution. When someone approaches me, I naturally raise my head and make eye contact. Then I'm forced to see. I become aware of how horribly we are being punished.
The eternal cycle of attention : one's self, the crowd, the other cucified, one's self....

View attachment 534685
Has the victim been crucified in the most popular way, the guard could easily lean the ladder to the patibulum and attach the titulus to the stipes.

The crucified criminal Cire is not looking as well as our model in this pic. Cire, sentenced legally by roman law, has to go through the complete roman code of practice for crucifiction. Leaving him now next to his partner in crime (sometimes sex) Andrea, and opposite to him tied to their crosses, the slave Daniela with her two male slave friends.
The moment when the Titulus is attached is the moment of unlimited power and domination. It must have been so frustrating for the condemned. Humiliation literally at it's peak.
I would definitely try to watch the Legionaire as good as possible while he his nailing the Titulus above my head. Of course, no tellin' if he will climb up in front or from behind of me.
The feeling itself has got to be undescribeable for any condemned. Give it a try, imagine what it means for the torturer and the crowd. Very, very shocking and exciting.

Titulus.JPGTitulus attached.JPG

These stills are out of "Jesus of Nazareth" from 1977. Very good acting. One can tell and enjoy the resignation of the victim.
Here the nail is hammered into the upright first and the Titulus then is loosely hanging on a little string.

As common, the crucifixion of Jesus and the thieves itself is pretty superficial, though.
A lot of money has been pumped into the production, but not that much attention was paid to details.
Details that would have moved the film from prime time straight to the index......;)

Last edited:
The moment when the Titulus is attached is the moment of unlimited power and domination. It must have been so frustrating for the condemned. Humiliation literally at it's peak...
For me, it's rather when I'm nailed to the cross, naked and totaly submitted to these nails blocking an eventual possibility of to escape ...

crucified Messa.jpeg

The moment when the Titulus is attached is the moment of unlimited power and domination. It must have been so frustrating for the condemned. Humiliation literally at it's peak.
The finishing hammerblows of the execution. Does not hurt physically, but mentally seals the fate of the condemned!

For me, it's rather when I'm nailed to the cross, naked and totaly submitted to these nails blocking an eventual possibility of to escape ...

View attachment 1326648
ROPES VERSUS NAILS

Absolutely Messaline.

Some thoughts from me about the issue ropes versus nails:
From the nails we get the message that there is no escape. Even though crucifixion with ropes is horryfying too, nails probably lift the execution to another level. Doesn't it also make a huge difference for the perspective of the condemned?

To get tied to the cross is definitely humiliating, painful, stressful. The Legionaires may have much more heavy work to do. Most likely youre not tied to the cross while it is laying, since it's hard to wrap the ropes around the Stipes, Patibulum, legs and arms like that. So they take your Patibulum off your back and attach it to a Stipes that is already fixed in the ground. It's assembled in front of you. Scary, you can see the nail holes from previous executions, surrounded by black dried blood. Then they must take your clothes away before they force you with the back to the wood.

That's awkward. Due to natural instinct, the victims will try to cover private parts and tits. The executioners tell you to climb up a ladder 1 or 2 rungs, they hold your body, get your arms over the Patibulum. There is all the yelling from the execution team when you are moved in position. Sweat makes your flogged skin burn like fire, the raw wood scratches your back, bones crack when the ropes get tied. Underneath the heel of your bottom foot and about at the height of your ass, 2 little boards got placed for you for additional support. In a way your body stays intact. You find yourself in a condition where you can still experience and watch everything that happens.

I have no idea why, but in my phantasie, or when I'm dreaming, I get crucified with nails. Let me tell you, I'd rather be tied.

You arrive with the Patibulum on the back at the execution site. If there is victims hanging on their crosses already, they will watch you and you probably watch them. 3 maybe 4 victims, men, women, moaning while trying to pull themselves up by the ropes holding them. Some totally naked, some granted a loin cloth. Of course you think this is what you get as they take your Patibulum from you and throw it on the ground in front of a vacant Stipes. You expect that they strip you naked and that's what they do.

With one hand you cover your pussy or cock, with the other your tits or asshole of your shaking body. Legionaires grab you, lay you with the shoulders onto the Patibulum. This is the point when the already crucified victims and the spectators know that something different will take place, but yet not you. Laying on the Patibulum you are awaiting to get tied. Legionaires take your arms and stretch them left and right along the Patibulum, others hold down your legs. Then a guy is fumbling with his thumb on your wrists and marks the points he found with his knife. You ask yourself: What the hell are they doing? Do you realize now, or do you realize when that guy kneels down and places the tip of the nail in the mark? What a sensation. You try to free yourself and scream, while the blows of the hammer drive the nails in to destroy your wrists.

The other victims, the Legionaires, the crowd, they all cheer and laugh as they put you on your feet, some scanting: "Crucify". They help you to get backwards with the Patibulum to the Stipes. Blood and sweat running down your body in streams, while you do your best to support your execution. They lift you up with the Patibulum a little, to get it onto the Stipes. Leaving you on tip toes, but still on the ground.

Some dude is nailing a block slightly above the soil to the Stipes telling you: "Get on it, that will bring relieve for your wrists". You do so and relieve the wrists. Standing feels so much better than before. The dude that attached the Suppedaneum is also placing a peg, the Sedile, between your thighs. In my case from what I see two handbreadths below my balls.

The man in charge of the nailing and two other guys kneel down. The two hold feet and legs while the man is fumbling with his thumb again. He marks spots between the first and the second metatarsal bones and drives one long nail through my left foot. Physically and mentally it seems impossible for me to endure this, while my heart is pounding in my head. They bend my right foot a little and place the tip thats coming out of the left ball of foot into the mark of the right. Just a few blows with the hammer and the nail holds my feet. Impossible to stand any longer. The terrible pain forces me onto the Sedile, the cross is stretching my arms. I decide to take this for a while.

It's the first time that I look around from the cross, the first time that I can think about my situation. My cock is getting hard, so strange. Spectators point at me and laugh. A Legionaire behind me on a ladder is placing my Titulus. Everybody can read why I got crucified. It's just me they nailed to the cross. Why just me? Is it because of the severity of the guilt?
I'm afraid to look at the nails in my feet and my wrists, but can feel the blood running down my arms and side. The crosses are so close to each other. This young woman crucified opposite to me, I can feel her breath on my skin when she exhales.

Well possible the the crucifixion with ropes is not as complex as with nails. Also possible that the execution with ropes gives the victims the chance of a more extroverted perspective. That may not be possible when nails are in use.

Last edited:
Why just me? Is it because of the severity of the guilt?
You still have a few hours to think about that.
Or just ask a legionnaire!

I make myself no illusions! I will get nailed too!
Arguing with the judge and prosecutor in the courtroom was probably no good idea. Neither was firing my attorney in the same courtroom, even if he was a totally incompetent idiot.
But does it matter? From the beginning, it was clear that it was a kangoroo court, and the outcome was already set in advance. 'Mocking the fatherland' is a crucifiable crime in this country.

I think about me and a friend bieng crucified, after the crowds go back we're left alone . I spat in the executioners face and put a sharp,really sharp cornu inside me and I am mortally wounded.
Jessica, my friend sees that I am in an out of consciousness and she screams my name so can wake up

I look at her

"J,,,jess...I......done......fucked.....up....."

"Ali don't speak! You need your strength
Argghh! ....the resistance are going to save us, they're coming here right now"

"J...jess....I'm.just....a kid.....I m gonna die at 19.....the ......cornu will kill. ..me....remember me.....jes.....
ARGGH...."

"ALI!!..ALISHA!!! STAY WITH ME!!!"

"He's taking me jess .......he's taking me....I can feel him......"

"Who?! What do mean?"

"Deathhhhh........Jessica ...I loved...you...."

"AND I LOVE YOU!!! STAY WITH ME "

" I.....lived.....a short....but .....fucking....awesome.......life......now........my death.......my death.......aaaarghhhhhhh........"

"ALISHA NOOOO......ALISHA PLEASE.....YOU CAN'T DIE.....ALISHA!!!!!....Oh god they fucking murdered you!!! They murdered you babe.. I can the see the horses..."

Jessica is saved, she is sobbing as she taken away , her last view of my dead body, on the Cross

Last edited:
I think about me and a friend bieng crucified, after the crowds go back we're left alone . I spat in the executioners face and put a sharp,really sharp cornu inside me and I am mortally wounded.
Jessica, my friend sees that I am in an out of consciousness and she screams my name so can wake up

I look at her

"J,,,jess...I......done......fucked.....up....."

"Ali don't speak! You need your strength
Argghh! ....the resistance are going to save us, they're coming here right now"

"J...jess....I'm.just....a kid.....I m gonna die at 19.....the ......cornu will kill. ..me....remember me.....jes.....
ARGGH...."

"ALI!!..ALISHA!!! STAY WITH ME!!!"

"He's taking me jess .......he's taking me....I can feel him......"

"Who?! What do mean?"

"Deathhhhh........Jessica ...I loved...you...."

"AND I LOVE YOU!!! STAY WITH ME "

" I.....lived.....a short....but .....fucking....awesome.......life......now........my death.......my death.......aaaarghhhhhhh........"

"ALISHA NOOOO......ALISHA PLEASE.....YOU CAN'T DIE.....ALISHA!!!!!....Oh god they fucking murdered you!!! They murdered you babe.. I can the see the horses..."

Jessica is saved, she is sobbing as she taken away , her last view of my dead body, on the Cross
Hey Alisha,

there is no doubt. From the roman point of view you and Jessica have deserved the crucifixion when got something to with rebels.

Your bodies are supposed to stay on the crosses as a warning until your bones fall off. Jessica was taken down, but will she survive?

Passers by will watch your corpse and enjoy reading your Titulus above your head and wonder why nobody is hanging next to you....

Hey Alisha,

there is no doubt. From the roman point of view you and Jessica have deserved the crucifixion when got something to with rebels.

Your bodies are supposed to stay on the crosses as a warning until your bones fall off. Jessica was taken down, but will she survive?

Passers by will watch your corpse and enjoy reading your Titulus above your head and wonder why nobody is hanging next to you..
Jessica will recover. We were on the Cross for 2 hours.
I spat in the executioners face and he put a machete up my snatch and everything in my digestive system was destroyed
In two hours i had vomited 4 pints of blood and was rapidly dying.

I won't be rotting because I made an impression on him when I spat in his face.
That evening he was fucking my nude corpse.
He took my corpse to a taxidermist to gut me out, fill me up with wool and covers my skin with wax.

He keeps my corpse as a fuck toy

Last edited:
Jessica will recover. We were on the Cross for 2 hours.
I spat in the executioners face and he put a machete up my snatch and everything in my digestive system was destroyed
In two hours i had vomited 4 pints of blood and was rapidly dying.

I won't be rotting because I made an impression on him when I spat in his face.
That evening he was fucking my nude corpse.
He took my corpse to a taxidermist to gut me out, fill me up with wool and covers my skin with wax.

He keeps my corpse as a fuck toy
To make the picture of the degradation and humiliation of the victim complete, it remains to add that a stray dog came running, raised its hind leg and peed on the naked, mutilated corpse....

Back
Top Bottom