Ivan's Crux renders

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last edited:
Here is a short video of a lady on the cross. I'm not sure how to animate it so I thought I'd do a short bit and see what people think. Animating a woman nailed to wood was never covered in collage and there aren't any crucifixions for me to attend to see how its done (Which is probably a good thing). So I have to guess how she would behave.

Here is a short video of a lady on the cross. I'm not sure how to animate it so I thought I'd do a short bit and see what people think. Animating a woman nailed to wood was never covered in collage and there aren't any crucifixions for me to attend to see how its done (Which is probably a good thing). So I have to guess how she would behave.

Great first animation! The feet move a bit too much. (Can you just flex them without them actually moving up and down?) Otherwise, very nice! (Maybe add some moaning, etc. sound?)

Great first animation! The feet move a bit too much. (Can you just flex them without them actually moving up and down?) Otherwise, very nice! (Maybe add some moaning, etc. sound?)
I was thinking that pushing down would tear the holes a bit bigger. Not sure if that would happen but I can lock the feet in place. Thanks for your input. This is why I'm doing a test.

It’s such a treat to get a window into the process. One cheat would be to watch Makar or Alex’s videos to get a nice reference for movement with ropes; how the weight shifts around, the hip movement. There’s a lot you can add, and it doesn’t even have to be a super loose cross either. One thing that really elevates an animation is breathing. Nail the breathing and it brings it to the next level.

Back
Top Bottom