Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
I come around from time to time to see what's new and ogle the lovely ladies, but I find I just don't have the passion I once had for creating crux images and stories. Maybe I'm just getting too old, plus I am very busy with mainstream research and writing. Anyway, I don't think I'm going to pursue Sabina's story any further. I wish all of you well and glad you still enjoy this old story.
I think I may safely speak for everyone in this thread when I say we'd all still enjoy seeing whatever other renders you've already made, if any. The cutting-room floor of your story is as good as the story itself, if I may be so bold. No need to narrate them if you're tired of doing so, though I have appreciated reading your narration. Any chance of packing them all up in one big bundle and sharing them via a file storage service like MEGA, now that you're done? It would be a shame if they never got a chance to receive a venerated position in the archives.

I think I may safely speak for everyone in this thread when I say we'd all still enjoy seeing whatever other renders you've already made, if any. The cutting-room floor of your story is as good as the story itself, if I may be so bold. No need to narrate them if you're tired of doing so, though I have appreciated reading your narration. Any chance of packing them all up in one big bundle and sharing them via a file storage service like MEGA, now that you're done? It would be a shame if they never got a chance to receive a venerated position in the archives.
I've got way too many of them, they would overwhelm the archives. I have the sets of final renders for each scene zipped up in files by scene and stored on the Files section of my email service, but there's not enough bandwidth there for people to download them without it shutting down. It says there are 3.9 Gb there now, which includes 350 Mb for the partially-completed Serpent's Eye Version 2, and maybe 80 Mb of (crude) animations.

I haven't stopped to count how many renders that is, but I know each scene can have as many as 50 renders, of which I would use maybe three as illustrations for the story. There are a total of 192 scenes, and if they run about 20-50 renders per scene, maybe there are 6K+ renders. More than anyone would care to see, but if you really want these, let me know and I'll see what I can do about putting them up on a file-sharing service temporarily and see how it works.

I've got way too many of them, they would overwhelm the archives. I have the sets of final renders for each scene zipped up in files by scene and stored on the Files section of my email service, but there's not enough bandwidth there for people to download them without it shutting down. It says there are 3.9 Gb there now, which includes 350 Mb for the partially-completed Serpent's Eye Version 2, and maybe 80 Mb of (crude) animations.

I haven't stopped to count how many renders that is, but I know each scene can have as many as 50 renders, of which I would use maybe three as illustrations for the story. There are a total of 192 scenes, and if they run about 20-50 renders per scene, maybe there are 6K+ renders. More than anyone would care to see, but if you really want these, let me know and I'll see what I can do about putting them up on a file-sharing service temporarily and see how it works.
wow,wish i had em

I would appreciate that.

Could I be added to that?

Back
Top Bottom