Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
For the next scene I did a lot of renders but only used one as an illustration. I think this is a pretty dramatic scene; the executioner is poised to drive a nail through Sabina's right foot, which is already bound to the cross. All she can do is stare and anticipate this further agony.

Once her feet were bound, she used them to push herself upward and relieve her wrists. But as the nails are driven in, she will lose this last chance for relief that does not cost her a price in agony.

Most people picture this part of the crucifixion with helpers holding the feet in place while the executioner drives the nails. I chose to have Sabina's feet roped to the cross instead for two reasons: First of all, even a girl like Sabina would have leg muscles strong enough to make it difficult for a strong man to hold her. If he relaxed for an instant, she might kick the executioner in the face or otherwise disrupt the proceedings. My executioners are experienced enough to avoid having that happen, plus their boss, the Carnifex Balbus, takes pride in a well-carried out execution.

Second, when I looked at the positions of the victim and executioner while nailing the feet, I saw that it would be much more easily done if the victim was raised rather than hanging. Poser isn't just for art; it enables you to visualize the way things and people fit together in a scene. It was plausible to believe that a victim with wrists nailed and feet tied would raise herself on the cross, even if she knew that doing so would accommodate the executioner's work.

I think Scene 17-51, the last picture, is particularly interesting because it's clear to see the threat of the cornu between Sabina's legs should she give in to the pain when the executioner strikes that nail he is pressing into her right foot.

I know this is a lot of pictures of the same scene, and everyone will be impatient for the executioner to bring his hammer down on that nail. That comes next.
Love the scene with the man next to the woman. It's one of my main fantasies - to be crucified next to my love!

I hope Jedakk is fine? ... Sabina is just hanging and awaiting her last two nail. ... Perhaps ... :(
Jedakk did get around to nailing the wretched Sabina's feet, a graphic depiction of which may be found here.

Many get off on the nailing. I prefer the part where the job is done. :eeek: :babeando::very_hot:

Attachments

• AD7D9CA1-7579-4E68-9E7B-0CD0AB51E44A.jpeg
    AD7D9CA1-7579-4E68-9E7B-0CD0AB51E44A.jpeg
    581.2 KB · Views: 813
  • 17734920-A175-4854-BF9D-B3CD4619B550.jpeg
    17734920-A175-4854-BF9D-B3CD4619B550.jpeg
    635.9 KB · Views: 756
  • 0EB64933-CE7C-457C-8A55-98E31C7150C1.jpeg
    0EB64933-CE7C-457C-8A55-98E31C7150C1.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 792
I wonder what his back story is. How did he get here?

View attachment 1059546
Jedakk filled in some of his story here:

are there any depictions of sabina's last days or moments on the cross and afterwards......

just luv the story and scenes !!!
omg so hottt
lai

The story has been completed.

but I haven’t heard from Jeddak.
I come around from time to time to see what's new and ogle the lovely ladies, but I find I just don't have the passion I once had for creating crux images and stories. Maybe I'm just getting too old, plus I am very busy with mainstream research and writing. Anyway, I don't think I'm going to pursue Sabina's story any further. I wish all of you well and glad you still enjoy this old story.

I come around from time to time to see what's new and ogle the lovely ladies, but I find I just don't have the passion I once had for creating crux images and stories. Maybe I'm just getting too old, plus I am very busy with mainstream research and writing. Anyway, I don't think I'm going to pursue Sabina's story any further. I wish all of you well and glad you still enjoy this old story.
Indeed, I thought that you had an excellent Finish!

Back
Top Bottom