Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes please!!!!!!!!
For some reason the forum software won't let me add you. It says "You may not start a conversation with this member." No problem with anyone else. Is there some option checked in your profile not to accept any conversations? Maybe ask a moderator. Let me know if you get it fixed and I'll try again.

For some reason the forum software won't let me add you. It says "You may not start a conversation with this member." No problem with anyone else. Is there some option checked in your profile not to accept any conversations? Maybe ask a moderator. Let me know if you get it fixed and I'll try again.
Please, add me, too. I'm looking forward to your awesome work.

I am a fan of your work and would like to take a glimpse as well. Many thanks in advance!
I tried to add you to the conversation, but the forum software won't let me. I did some investigation and found that there is a setting on your profile that is probably the cause for this. If you click on your name at the right side top of the screen, you will see your profile settings. Look for "Privacy" in the list and click on that. In the screen that comes up, look for "Start conversation with you:". Set that to "Members only" and that should fix the problem.

wow,wish i had em
I tried to add you to the conversation, but the forum software won't let me. I did some investigation and found that there is a setting on your profile that is probably the cause for this. If you click on your name at the right side top of the screen, you will see your profile settings. Look for "Privacy" in the list and click on that. In the screen that comes up, look for "Start conversation with you:". Set that to "Members only" and that should fix the problem.

Thank you done it!!!

Great! That worked, I was able to invite you.
It's interesting that her arms are outstretched relatively seldom and I think that she takes more weight with her nailed feet than with her arms. The reason might be that he had got a serious cramp in the right arm before. Each victim reacts otherwise, do you think that the pain in her feet will become unbearable for her and she will hang by her nailed wrists more often later?

It's interesting that her arms are outstretched relatively seldom and I think that she takes more weight with her nailed feet than with her arms. The reason might be that he had got a serious cramp in the right arm before. Each victim reacts otherwise, do you think that the pain in her feet will become unbearable for her and she will hang by her nailed wrists more often later?
Her arms will never be outstretched horizontally, if that's what you're talking about. And I guess you are talking about Sabina?

Yes, she sometimes hangs by her outstretched arms, especially in the beginning, but I noticed that she takes her weight with her feet more often.
Let's see, when the nailing is finished and she is hanging crucified, she's hanging by her wrists in Scenes 1, 2, 18, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 36 - 14 scenes out of 37. This doesn't really reflect the proportion of time I would expect a crucified victim to hang by their wrists. I would expect it to be maybe about an even split for a very short time of frenzied struggle in the beginning, then she hits the wall of exhaustion and becomes powerless to raise herself until her muscles recover. I could go on about which hurts worse, nailed wrists or nailed feet, and how do those enter in, but I'm not. The reason there are more raised or partially-raised pictures is that there's more interesting action I can show when Sabina's in something other than a hanging position.

Jeddak, if I might join the stampede, I'd be much obliged. :rolleyes:

Let's see, when the nailing is finished and she is hanging crucified, she's hanging by her wrists in Scenes 1, 2, 18, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 36 - 14 scenes out of 37. This doesn't really reflect the proportion of time I would expect a crucified victim to hang by their wrists. I would expect it to be maybe about an even split for a very short time of frenzied struggle in the beginning, then she hits the wall of exhaustion and becomes powerless to raise herself until her muscles recover. I could go on about which hurts worse, nailed wrists or nailed feet, and how do those enter in, but I'm not. The reason there are more raised or partially-raised pictures is that there's more interesting action I can show when Sabina's in something other than a hanging position.
That means that there are more pictures (like photos) which show her taking her weight with the feet, but in reality she was hanging by her wrists very often, too. Wrist pains and feet pain are unbearable both, and as a spectator only I can hardly imagine the ordeal of each movement. Especially when the muscles weaken or cramp and the moving is out of her control. I can exactly see how she writhes her body while suffering and so inducing more pain, simply wonderful. But I wonder whether such extreme pain will lead to consciousness... How to prevent???

Back
Top Bottom