Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi Jedakk, please forgive my possibility obvious question, but how will we know when you have added us? What do we look out for? Will we receive an email with a link? Sorry if this is a silly question, it's probably really obvious...

Hi Jedakk, please forgive my possibility obvious question, but how will we know when you have added us? What do we look out for? Will we receive an email with a link? Sorry if this is a silly question, it's probably really obvious...
Oops! Thought I had invited you but hadn't. You ought to see it under the Conversations icon, the little envelope at the top of your screen.

These last several pages have just continued to highlight how many people thought these works were phenomenal and extremely erotic, but never felt the need to comment. Every time I check this site, this thread has two or three brand new comments. I wish it was like that normally, but I guess people didn’t have much to say beyond “holy shit that’s hot”

I was not going to do any more of this, but I was dissatisfied that I had not finished all of the "Nailing" scenes the way I wanted. And I had others sort of pushing me on this. After thinking about it for months, I went ahead and completed the rest, which is the nailing of Sabina's feet. Most people would envision this as a couple of scenes, maybe three or four at the most. She's only got two feet, last time I checked. For me it took 15 scenes to tell the story in excruciating detail and maybe add a twist nobody's seen before. So let's begin:

In Scene 16b, the last renders I posted back in May 2021, Ajax was completing tying Sabina's feet in place on the cross. She was hanging there as Antius knelt down next to the base of the cross to begin driving the nails through her feet. Antius could nail her feet with her hanging like that, but there is a high risk he could accidentally hit one of her shins and damage or break her tibia, causing her to die much too soon. It would be better if she were raised on the cross, leaving a clear space for him to swing his hammer. I know this because I personally have a great deal of experience swinging hammers of all sizes and shapes, I am, or was, very good at it, and I wouldn't take that risk if I had a way to avoid it.

Sabina knows this. She doesn't want her feet nailed, but she desperately needs to push herself up to relieve the agony from the nails in her wrists. And very soon she surrenders and struggles upward, her legs as straight as she can get them, and then Antius begins his work.

I have not written the story to go with these pictures and don't plan to, so I'll write a little narrative to go with each set of renders and that will be it. I have a LOT of renders of each scene and I will upload all of them, a total of 631, to the Mega download site I used for all the others, where anyone who wishes can download them. I will try to pick the best ones to post here, ten for each scene unless there is some reason to post more for some scenes.

Also, since I didn't have a story to go by, I wrote a script to map out the scenes I needed. Here is the script for the scenes up to the point of the "twist" I mentioned before. I'm going to leave that part until we get to those scenes in a few days. The script begins with Scene 16B, which we saw back in May 2021. I will begin posting with Scene 16x3.

Foot Nailing Scenes

Scene​
Name​
Description​
16B​
Finishing tying feetAjax behind cross finishes tying Sabina’s feet. Antius is kneeling to her right, preparing to nail her feet. He waits for her to rise on the cross, which will make nailing her feet easier with her lower legs out of the way.
16x3​
Sabina rising halfwayDesperate for some relief for her wrists, but knowing they will begin nailing her feet when she rises, Sabina surrenders to the agony and begins struggling upward. Antius watches, Ajax also from behind the cross. Most of the crowd stares at her in anticipation but the redhead and her friend in the pink shawl (V4-2 and V4-10) smile and laugh as if this is entertaining. So does the grizzled man next to the redhead (M4-13).
16x6​
Sabina raised highSabina stands on her roped feet, eyes closed, trying to recover from the struggle of rising. Antius holds a nail in his left hand while using a finger of his right hand to probe Sabina’s right foot. Reactions from the crowd basically unchanged but they mostly look at what Antius is doing.
16x8​
Preparing for the first blowAntius has placed the point of the nail against Sabina’s right foot. He draws his hammer back for the first blow. Sabina looks down in horror. Most of the crowd watch Antius in anticipation, but the redhead and friend (V4-2 and V4-10) watch Sabina’s face for her reaction when the hammer strikes.
17B​
The first blowAntius delivers the first blow, driving the nail into her right foot. Sabina throws her head back and screams, twisting to take the weight off her right foot, angling her right knee to pull up a little, left leg locked out as straight as she can, her weight on it. Most of the crowd still watching Sabina’s foot and the nail. Redhead (V4-2) comments to her friend (V4-10) about Sabina’s performance.
17x3​
Halfway on right footAntius draws back to hit the nail again. It is already driven about halfway down. Sabina’s eyes roll back, she is close to fainting but struggling to stay conscious, afraid of dropping on the cornu. Onlookers still mostly watch Antius and Sabina’s foot. Redhead and friend still talking.
17x5​
Preparing to nail her left footHaving finished nailing her right foot, Antius probes Sabina’s left foot as she looks down in horror. It is the last support she has left. Ajax, standing behind the cross, says something funny to Hercules. Redhead and friend still talking and laughing. Most are watching Antius.
17x8​
Placing the nailAntius places the point of the fourth nail against Sabina’s foot and draws back his hammer to strike. Sabina screams and tries to pull her foot away but can’t. Everyone watches her feet except Julia Lepida, who watches her face.
18B​
The first blowAntius delivers the first blow to the nail in her left foot. Sabina screams, her left knee folds a little and she slips down a few inches on the cross before catching herself. She has to transfer part of her weight back onto her right foot, already nailed. She is also pulling upward with her arms now, trying to bear some of her weight with her nailed wrists.

In this scene, Sabina is struggling to raise herself on her roped feet. It's not as simple as just pushing herself up with her legs; she has to pull some with her arms as well. In this scene she's about halfway up, her butt pressing against the cornu behind her, groaning as she struggles. The script says:

Desperate for some relief for her wrists, but knowing they will begin nailing her feet when she rises, Sabina surrenders to the agony and begins struggling upward. Antius watches, Ajax also from behind the cross. Most of the crowd stares at her in anticipation but the redhead and her friend in the pink shawl (V4-2 and V4-10) smile and laugh as if this is entertaining. So does the grizzled man next to the redhead (M4-13).​

The codes V4-2, V4-10, etc. are the codes I use for each figure in the scene. Only a few of the 25 characters have names, like Julia Lepida, Verina, Ajax, etc. This is how I keep track of them when creating a scene.

Here's Scene 16x3:

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 16x3-1_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 16x3-1_0001.jpg
    822.4 KB · Views: 645
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 16x3-2_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 16x3-2_0001.jpg
    863.8 KB · Views: 617
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 16x3-3_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 16x3-3_0001.jpg
    620.1 KB · Views: 551
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 16x3-6_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 16x3-6_0001.jpg
    567.6 KB · Views: 564
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 16x3-22_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 16x3-22_0001.jpg
    560.8 KB · Views: 597
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 16x3-41_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 16x3-41_0001.jpg
    840.9 KB · Views: 588
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 16x3-44_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 16x3-44_0001.jpg
    803.5 KB · Views: 561
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 16x3-81_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 16x3-81_0001.jpg
    526 KB · Views: 554
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 16x3-85_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 16x3-85_0001.jpg
    509.5 KB · Views: 569
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 16x3-93_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 16x3-93_0001.jpg
    733.8 KB · Views: 630
In this scene, Sabina is struggling to raise herself on her roped feet. It's not as simple as just pushing herself up with her legs; she has to pull some with her arms as well. In this scene she's about halfway up, her butt pressing against the cornu behind her, groaning as she struggles. The script says:

Desperate for some relief for her wrists, but knowing they will begin nailing her feet when she rises, Sabina surrenders to the agony and begins struggling upward. Antius watches, Ajax also from behind the cross. Most of the crowd stares at her in anticipation but the redhead and her friend in the pink shawl (V4-2 and V4-10) smile and laugh as if this is entertaining. So does the grizzled man next to the redhead (M4-13).​

The codes V4-2, V4-10, etc. are the codes I use for each figure in the scene. Only a few of the 25 characters have names, like Julia Lepida, Verina, Ajax, etc. This is how I keep track of them when creating a scene.

Here's Scene 16x3:
Your attention to detail is excellent. I really appreciate seeing the script as it gives all of us a window into your artistic process.

Back
Top Bottom