Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
WOW! What an expansive candy store of goodies!!! :very_hot:

I thought I did a pretty good job of keeping up with your stories/posts, but there was alot new to me, Aricinas' Punishment, the tender administrations of Verina on Publius, and 3 of the 5 animations, etc. Fantastic stuff!

I know your interest has waned in the past, but you've always returned stronger than ever. :clapping:
You're not getting older, you're getting better. Thanks so much! :beer:

Very best regards! :)
I never posted "Aricina's Punishment" because I decided after I finished it that I didn't like it. But it IS a story of murder and deceit in which pretty, naked girls get nailed to crosses. At least one of the animations was too huge to ever post, over 100Mb, ten minutes long but the soundtrack sucks.

I never posted "Aricina's Punishment" because I decided after I finished it that I didn't like it. But it IS a story of murder and deceit in which pretty, naked girls get nailed to crosses. At least one of the animations was too huge to ever post, over 100Mb, ten minutes long but the soundtrack sucks.
Tbh if Aricina's Punishment is finished, it would be one of the best works you ever did!
Anyway, thx for you to share that with us!

Your explanation in post 1326 of breathing issues is fascinating. I have experienced a mild case of suffocation that lasted a few seconds and can assure you that I was on the verge of panic!
I've experienced it several times during dental procedures as dumb as that sounds, but lying there with water and sinus drainage pooling in the back of my throat feels like I can't get enough air, literally drowning. I don't think I ever truly panicked, but there was this urgent need to breathe more, really uncomfortable and headed toward panic. But knowing as I do what was causing it I learned to deal with it, analyze and say yes, I'm not getting all the breath I want, but I am getting as much air as I need, I'm not suffocating, I'm ok. That enabled me to put the fear in its place and get on with whatever awful thing the dentist was doing.

For anyone who is interested, attached is the part of Hallenbeck's book I mentioned in a previous post that talks about Dyspnea along with my comments on highlighted sections that relate to the experience of a crucifixion victim.

Attachments

• Dyspnea Hallenbeck correlation with crucifixion.pdf
    30.5 KB · Views: 267
I've experienced it several times during dental procedures as dumb as that sounds, but lying there with water and sinus drainage pooling in the back of my throat feels like I can't get enough air, literally drowning. I don't think I ever truly panicked, but there was this urgent need to breathe more, really uncomfortable and headed toward panic. But knowing as I do what was causing it I learned to deal with it, analyze and say yes, I'm not getting all the breath I want, but I am getting as much air as I need, I'm not suffocating, I'm ok. That enabled me to put the fear in its place and get on with whatever awful thing the dentist was doing.

For anyone who is interested, attached is the part of Hallenbeck's book I mentioned in a previous post that talks about Dyspnea along with my comments on highlighted sections that relate to the experience of a crucifixion victim.
Thanks!

There are 5 videos there that you can download, pretty crude. Two of them are part 1 and 2 of a ten-minute video.
Every time I see such wonderful work having been made so many years ago, it makes me wonder what truly stunning things a truly dedicated person will be able to make with the technology of the coming years. And no doubt, they will be inspired by you.

Every time I see such wonderful work having been made so many years ago, it makes me wonder what truly stunning things a truly dedicated person will be able to make with the technology of the coming years. And no doubt, they will be inspired by you.
Inspired, or maybe brought down to my level! :-D We can already do so much more than when I first started doing 3D.

Back
Top Bottom