Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yeah, our modern crosses have ten times the polygons of those first figures, but there is no accounting for artistic ability
Yes, all the 3D programs in the world won't make you an artist. It takes imagination, you have to see it in your mind before you can create it in 3D. I've had people tell me that crux images, there are only two poses, up and down, not much dramatic about that. I've got 136 different crux poses in "The Serpent's Eye" illustrations if you count the 57 of them where she is being nailed to the cross. And if you were a witness to a crucifixion in Roman times, those are all pretty dramatic moments, full of agony, terror and nudity thrown in. How could you go wrong with all that?

Sim, todos os programas 3D do mundo não farão de você um artista. É preciso imaginação, você tem que ver em sua mente antes de poder criá-lo em 3D. Já ouvi pessoas me dizerem que imagens cruciais, existem apenas duas poses, para cima e para baixo, não há muito dramático nisso. Eu tenho 136 poses crux diferentes nas ilustrações de "The Serpent's Eye" se você contar as 57 em que ela está sendo pregada na cruz. E se você fosse testemunha de uma crucificação no tempo dos romanos, todos esses momentos seriam bem dramáticos, cheios de agonia, terror e nudez. Como você pode dar errado com tudo isso?

you can add me? Thank you
Can you add me, please?
I never posted "Aricina's Punishment" because I decided after I finished it that I didn't like it. But it IS a story of murder and deceit in which pretty, naked girls get nailed to crosses. At least one of the animations was too huge to ever post, over 100Mb, ten minutes long but the soundtrack sucks.

Can you please add me, Jedakk? I am a big fan who really appreciates your work and I am grateful for all the hard work in creating it.
I think the hardest moment for Sabina would have been crossing the point of no return. I don't think she wanted to die. She wanted to live and enjoy life. But she knew that the only way to properly experience her desire was to make Domina condemn her into a one-way collision with her crucifixion to satisfy her desire. Once she had done that the most exciting moment would have been when it sunk in that she will actually be crucified. Ironically, she would feel more satisfaction from, and in more control of, her fate as it happened to her, then her executioners would. Every lash, the breeze kissing her nudity carrying the cross, her every strain hanging on her cross looking at her whipped body now crucified, she would feel no pain, all the physical agony would be masked by fulfillment, knowing that she put herself on the cross like she wanted.

Can you please add me, Jedakk? I am a big fan who really appreciates your work and I am grateful for all the hard work in creating it.
I think the hardest moment for Sabina would have been crossing the point of no return. I don't think she wanted to die. She wanted to live and enjoy life. But she knew that the only way to properly experience her desire was to make Domina condemn her into a one-way collision with her crucifixion to satisfy her desire. Once she had done that the most exciting moment would have been when it sunk in that she will actually be crucified. Ironically, she would feel more satisfaction from, and in more control of, her fate as it happened to her, then her executioners would. Every lash, the breeze kissing her nudity carrying the cross, her every strain hanging on her cross looking at her whipped body now crucified, she would feel no pain, all the physical agony would be masked by fulfillment, knowing that she put herself on the cross like she wanted.
I guess you've read the story and you know the ending? There are some twists it doesn't sound like you know about.

She backed her Domina into a corner, essentially, forcing her to have her crucified. As a Roman domina whose slave has assaulted her, and since her uncle and all the household knew about it, there was nothing else she could do.

No, she didn't really want to die, but she did want to be crucified. It was an obsession that had driven her for years and she just couldn't take it any more. Make no mistake, she felt just as much pain as any other crucified slave, but she embraced the pain. She was a sexual masochist who was turned on by some kinds of pain, such as whipping, the feeling of hanging on a cross, although not necessarily the nails. For people like her, there is "good" pain and "bad" pain. She really expected to have a sedile on her cross, which is what she told her Domina. Instead, her Domina vented some of her anger by ordering her a cornu instead. But Sabina still got sexual stimulation from that. And from simply being on the cross.

No, she had no more control over her fate than a person falling from a great height does. When Balbus came to take her from her domus, she was in his hands and it was like her fate was on rails, everything proceeding toward the cross without her having any control at all.

I guess you've read the story and you know the ending? There are some twists it doesn't sound like you know about.

She backed her Domina into a corner, essentially, forcing her to have her crucified. As a Roman domina whose slave has assaulted her, and since her uncle and all the household knew about it, there was nothing else she could do.

No, she didn't really want to die, but she did want to be crucified. It was an obsession that had driven her for years and she just couldn't take it any more. Make no mistake, she felt just as much pain as any other crucified slave, but she embraced the pain. She was a sexual masochist who was turned on by some kinds of pain, such as whipping, the feeling of hanging on a cross, although not necessarily the nails. For people like her, there is "good" pain and "bad" pain. She really expected to have a sedile on her cross, which is what she told her Domina. Instead, her Domina vented some of her anger by ordering her a cornu instead. But Sabina still got sexual stimulation from that. And from simply being on the cross.

No, she had no more control over her fate than a person falling from a great height does. When Balbus came to take her from her domus, she was in his hands and it was like her fate was on rails, everything proceeding toward the cross without her having any control at all.
Thank you very much for your reply, Jedakk. I appreciate your insights, and no, I was not aware that Damina had a small revenge. I completely agree it is a good pain and bad pain thing like BDSM. I'm sure she felt pain now that you explain further. Thank you very much for taking the time to personally reply to me.

Yes, all the 3D programs in the world won't make you an artist. It takes imagination, you have to see it in your mind before you can create it in 3D. I've had people tell me that crux images, there are only two poses, up and down, not much dramatic about that. I've got 136 different crux poses in "The Serpent's Eye" illustrations if you count the 57 of them where she is being nailed to the cross. And if you were a witness to a crucifixion in Roman times, those are all pretty dramatic moments, full of agony, terror and nudity thrown in. How could you go wrong with all that?
Thats me!

I tried to add you to the conversation, but the forum software won't let me. I did some investigation and found that there is a setting on your profile that is probably the cause for this. If you click on your name at the right side top of the screen, you will see your profile settings. Look for "Privacy" in the list and click on that. In the screen that comes up, look for "Start conversation with you:". Set that to "Members only" and that should fix the problem.
Changed it. thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom