Jucundus: Worst of the worst

Go to CruxDreams.com
just an idea.. you think the forum software could resize the images upon upload, there are many solutions to that clientside or serverside
Only IM could answer that question. So far from what I've tried the best online, free image resizer is Simple Image Resizer. It's says it's lossless which is a bit hard to believe but it does seem to give good results.

I've just done a little guide on how to use Imgur. It's in the Important. Please Read thread https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/important-please-read.9955/

If anyone needs instructions on how to use the link obtained from Imgur to post your pic then just ask.
What are their limit about mature content?
They seem to be fairly open about it:
"Mature content can be anything non-explicit/graphic that may not be suitable to view within a workspace or in the general public. Mature content is available only to users that have chosen to opt-in to view it.

Mature content may include suggestive, inflammatory, unsettling, or provocative jokes, stories, and images. This may include content containing:

• mild violence, injuries or blood
  • scantily-clad women or men
  • content that antagonizes or directly agitates a group of people
  • content that makes an average person squeamish or disgusted
  • non-explicit content discussing sexual experiences or fetishes
  • content posted to sexualize or ogle
  • any content intended for a mature audience"

What are their limit about mature content?
They seem to be fairly open about it:
"Mature content can be anything non-explicit/graphic that may not be suitable to view within a workspace or in the general public. Mature content is available only to users that have chosen to opt-in to view it.

Mature content may include suggestive, inflammatory, unsettling, or provocative jokes, stories, and images. This may include content containing:

• mild violence, injuries or blood
  • scantily-clad women or men
  • content that antagonizes or directly agitates a group of people
  • content that makes an average person squeamish or disgusted
  • non-explicit content discussing sexual experiences or fetishes
  • content posted to sexualize or ogle
  • any content intended for a mature audience"
I've put hundreds of pics on there and never had one removed. You have nothing to lose by giving it a go.

content that makes an average person squeamish or disgusted
Always funny, that checking of the content of a pic against an 'average' person (or a 'normal' or 'reasonable' person as it is sometimes formulated).

I consider my self as 'average', 'normal' and 'resaonable' (le someone proof I am not :angel2:), and I do not get squeamish or disgusted by the content posted here on CF!:D

Always funny, that checking of the content of a pic against an 'average' person (or a 'normal' or 'reasonable' person as it is sometimes formulated).

I consider my self as 'average', 'normal' and 'resaonable' (le someone proof I am not :angel2:), and I do not get squeamish or disgusted by the content posted here on CF!:D
The fact that you're a CF member seems to prove the opposite! (memes not working for me)

Great! Thats very special and seldom. Wish there would be more of fantasy nonconsensual theme drawings. Especially one pic is brilliant. In this position with her legs up on men's shoulders it is absolutely painful for her. Maximum deep to her cervix, maximum pain. More pictures which showing that a lot of men fucking her like this for hours would be great.
And it would be more realistic if they would beat and torture her at the same time.

Any stuff like this in the forum?

Back
Top Bottom