Julia, saint and martyr

Go to CruxDreams.com
1628355305262.png

What disgusted her the most was kissing that toothless and slimy mouth, but after resisting for a long time the senator got what he wanted and began to kiss her, drooling inside her.
romandecadence20.jpg
Meanwhile, Varinia let the other guests do everything and did not resist giving them a blowjob on her knees. The poor girl would do anything to save herself from the cross.

- Ha ha, I like you to resist wild cat, but you don't have to, you're just a slave like the others.
1628354475842.png
- Nerd…. leave me,… pig ..
1628354504111.png
Despite her resistance, Julia also ended up on her knees with the senator's cock in her mouth,… she preferred it to his disgusting tongue.

When he felt his old member in the humid and warm cavern of that beautiful, the old Rooster relaxed and let it do while he savored his wine with his eyes closed.
titus-calavius-foto.jpg
- Like this, like this,… sweet Julia… .. come on, do it slowly, ..... like this, I knew you had a velvet tongue, sooo slowly…. slowly I said bitch, and he slapped her,… .. as soon as you finish squeezing our cocks I will send you torture right here, so you should make it as long as possible…. and his Numid slaves looked at him with complicity….
entrance revised 3.jpgMolested in the Arena.jpg11.jpg44.jpg46.jpg
Meanwhile in the arena they had brought out four new slaves who were flogged in turn and then crucified on the four low crosses. The hammer blows and the screams of the poor women were renewed as the people cheered the executioners and shouted for joy. It was certainly wise not to crucify all the slaves at the same time.

When lifting the crosses, the executioners placed them forming a square, separating five meters from each other.
GG 2 10 Greek Girls on the Cross.jpgGG 2 18 Alberta's Arrival.jpg
The four slaves looked at each other crying and howling in pain as they tried to assimilate the brutal torment of the scourging and the crucifixion. This time they had been crucified with their feet just over a meter from the ground, so that their heads were almost eight feet high. In addition, the nail of the feet was so separated from the arms that it only allowed them to bend the knees slightly. The young women writhed in pain from the forced posture and because they had not been given sedile of any kind. Yet their ordeal had only just begun.
0867A62D-B63D-4711-BB16-161F6576C96F.jpeg
- I hope you that you are happy in your crosses, after all, was that what you wanted, don´t you Christians?
calliapain2.jpg
- Please,...please kill me, please, I can´t stand so much pain.

adoiniapain2.jpg
- Don't beg Calia, let's at least die with dignity
GG 2 10 Greek Girls on the Cross.jpg
- I can´t, I can´t Adonia I can´t endure the torment

E86B08C8-6DF7-4D36-9C1B-3DD7C7BC6367.jpeg

- Ha, ha, do you think it is the worst thing you will suffer, slave?. Your torture has just started. Look at the flagrums, they have little metal pieces, just know you are tasting their "kiss" in your young skin, but, first you are going to be fucked.

0D7F2C3C-E8E6-4167-BD9F-F40144C76C62.jpeg
- Come on!, We have still a lot of work.

- Don´t be so cruel. They have a last orgasm right

- Well,...good.

Cross Raped 2.pngThe Carnifex's Men.jpg

So the girls were abused and fucked by the same executioners that were going to skin them slowly with the flagrums a few minutes later.
B115E4E0-1B07-4C5D-98CA-2D13BBB8BD24.jpeg

However, more than one girl had a deep orgasm.

004FD386-9074-4D7A-B0AC-37C60B2E182F.jpeg

- Very good whores, the pleasure is over for you, now I am going to show you an object that we legionaries hate very much.
GeoffCat.JPG.w300h225.jpg
- This is a special flagrum, a whip of tails finished in knots. We have impregnated it with resin so that when it caress your tits it will skin them little by little, now you will feel it kiss, ha, ha.

So with their breasts and pussies still sensitive from the repeated rapes, the girls were flogged hradly from the front of their bodies with the resin impregnated flagrums.

SSSSSHAAACKKKK

SAAACKKK
Sabina_Crucified_Scene_33-16_0001.jpg
- AAAYYYYYYYY
Gabriel Roman arena 113.1-.jpg

- AAAAYYYYYY
Gabriel Roman arena 324-1.jpg
- Can you feel christians?, do you like it?, ha, ha.

The blows from the flagrums caused multiple wounds on the belly, breasts, thighs and sides from which blood gushed out with moderate abundance.

Gabriel Roman arena 509-1-.jpg

- I like how your white skin is decorated with the whipmarks.
Gabriel Roman arena 424-1-.jpg
The audience was impressed by the savage multiple flogging. Many women instinctively covered their boobs with their arms when they saw what the whips did to those girls. Older women probably remembered how sensitive their breasts and nipples were when they were young and understood very well the howls of those poor Christian women.
Gabriel Roman arena 409-1-.jpg

SSHAAACK, SHAAACKK

-PLEASE STOP, STOP

- Ha, ha, dance, dance for us christian slut while I destroy your beutiful breasts

Gabriel Roman arena 301-1-.jpg

A slave girl the soldiers had nicknamed "Piglet" because of her fleshy tits was trying to save them from the lashes by desperately getting up on the cross but the torturer made her fall, whipping her legs, sex and abdomen once ad again. Finally "Piglet" fell and the executioner raged on her breasts with repeated blows of flagrum while the audience cheered.
romandecadence241.jpg
The scourging only stopped when some crucified women began to hang helplessly from their nails with their bodies bloody and shiny with sweat, tears and drool. Then they woke them up with buckets of salt water and the women howled and howled again as they felt their skin burning.....

After the cruel flogging, the officers came to inspect the crucified girls to see if they could continue to endure further torture.
91E5159C-04F0-4381-8DB4-8460A8B7C08F.jpeg
The girls have the front part full of lash marks and bruises. At the points where the lashes crossed, streams of blood flowed. However, all of them were young and thanks to the torture drug and other stimulants they still remained conscious and sensitive despite the cruel punishment.

- Please, please, no more, don´t hurt me more.

Damian Dont Embarass Me Again.jpg

- No more whip, slave, but just now you have a little surprise

- Noooo

romandecadence342.jpg

- Please fuck me again if you want, but don´t torture me more, I can´t, I can´t stand.

- Right now your last lover is coming beautiful slave, ha, ha.
arenacrux2a.jpg
- Oh my God, what is this, I can´t believe it is real, no, no.
1628414561554.png
Then the real show began, a cage in the wall was opened and from there came a huge roaring bear.
1628415192364.png
When the audience saw it, they went mad with joy, for they understood immediately why the four girls had been crucified on low crosses. To their misfortune they also understood it when the bear, attracted by the smell of blood, slowly approached them.
Gabriel Roman arena 186.1-.jpg
The animal walked on its four legs and from time to time it roared showing its enormous fangs. However, it did not hurry at any time and approached the crosses calmly. It is as if he knew that his victims could not escape.

The audience encouraged the bear to hurry up, everyone was very excited and eager to see what he could do with the crucified slaves.
Gabriel Roman arena 215.1-.jpg
For their part, they screamed hysterically trying to unpin uselessly when the monstrous animal approached one of them and began to lick their feet from which they did not stop dripping blood.

The girl was crying and trembling in silence, trying not to make noise so as not to upset the bear. He probably thought he was going to settle for licking the blood.

However, from afar, the guards did not stop urging the animal by throwing stones at it and it finally became nervous. Feeling attacked, it stood up on his two hind legs and after launching a loud and threatening growl it gave the slave a claw that hurt both her tits at the same time.
1628414231267.png
The girl screamed in pain and the bear responded aggressively by giving her another blow and then another.
1628414652942.png
The audience shouted and applauded in sadistic lust seeing what the animal was doing with the young woman. Blood splattered on all sides and the animal would not stop scratching the poor slave's naked body.

After several more claws, it got back on all fours and began to bite her calf.
671D9360-6BF1-4380-80D2-A46FFBEED7CD.jpeg1628416539213.png
- IIIIAAAAAYYYYYY, HELP, HELP AAAAYYYYYY

1628416351489.png
The girl screamed in pain and tried desperately to get up on the cross but the bear did not let go of its prey and continued to bite and tear the young woman's leg.
1628416688846.png
They bloody crowd screamed again in excitement, because they had opened the tigers and lions cage and five cats launched themselves after their victims.
1628417662201.png
Seeing them, the bear left its prey and scrambled to defense while three felines came after it.
Gabriel Roman arena 177.1-.jpg
Two others were more interested in one of the slaves and undecided under her cross as they weighed the danger.
5C27E973-9E6C-46FD-A16C-F4152672348E.jpegGabriel Roman arena 488-1.jpg
The girl screamed for help, sitting up straight on her cross but that was of no use when the two ferocious cats threw themselves on her body, jumping nimbly to tear her apart.

The audience cheered again for the bloody carnage as the bear fought the other three tigers that attacked it in turn.

The bloody spectacle lasted a few minutes.

One of the tigers lay half dead with a claw but the bear had not come out very well either, bitten and torn by the other two.
1628417278496.png
Meanwhile, the slave was dying between the jaws of the two hungry tigers, still alive.
Gabriel Roman arena 027.1-.jpg
At last the bear gave up and withdrew from there licking his wounds, then the two remaining lions went to the other two crosses and took it easy, they were probably tired of fighting the bear so they started scratching and biting at their howling victims without hurrying.

These felines were also shot to death in a few minutes.
671D9360-6BF1-4380-80D2-A46FFBEED7CD.jpeg
Two of the four crucified women still took several hours to bleed to death from their multiple wounds, but the other two survived to their misfortune.

Meanwhile, Julia and Varinia continued to entertain Galba's guests, this time making love to each other.......

images (86).jpg
Meanwhile, Julia and Varinia continued to entertain Galba's guests, this time fucking to each other.
bdsmlr-161839-JdYHNMfjVG.gif
Julia accepted her slave because the alternative is for the Numids to start tormenting them.
d1wA0b3 (2).giflesbians_26.gif
The women were untied so they kissed and hugged passionately, then licked and kissed all over the body like two cats in heat and ended up doing a 69 of tits and then a passionate double cunnilingus.
1628592241337.png
Gallo and the others cheered like children. They were half drunk but when saw those two dirty sluts, they regained erection.

Meanwhile the games continued and that day the public had no opportunity to get bored as Sifax had prepared various entertainments to which more sadistic.
1628592536889.png
After the beasts slaves returned to clean the arena and a fight between five Barbarians and five Numids took place. The Romans were very fond of these kinds of combinations of races and weapons that symbolized the struggles that Rome had had to sustain during its history to become the great empire that it was now. Slow decline and Christianity had helped to weaken the ancient bravery of the Romans, so it's no wonder the games tried to revive it with those operetta battles.
The men fought well and moved throughout the arena like in a previously choreographed skirmish. They also fought among the upright crosses and even used them to outwit their adversaries.

The crowd was very satisfied with the fight and, unlike the slaves, they spared most of the gladiators who were fired with cheers and clapping.
1628594340216.png
For the next act, four stout oxen entered the arena while the executioners prepared a new execution introducing the nails into small pieces of wood that would serve to secure the arms and feet of the victim against the cross.
Ready For Nailing 2.jpg
Two new female slaves were led out into the arena trembling with fear. They were taken to the area where the crosses were and there they were given gladiator's swords.

The master of ceremonies asked for silence and explained that now it would be the two Christian slaves who would fight each other.

- The winner will be crucified and the loser will be dismembered by the four oxen.
1628594651119.png
People applauded at the new entertainment and the two slaves got ready to fight, did they have another alternative? Actually neither of them wanted to fight but the executioners prodded them with goads and whips and they had no choice but to clash their swords with each other.
1628594695862.png

Actually the show was ridiculous with those two naked women shaking their flesh in a clumsy and unskilled mock fight. Neither of them knew how to handle a sword and neither did they want to fight because the two alternatives that awaited them were horrible deaths.

In addition, the executioners had chosen two women with big tits and round buttocks so that the public would laugh watching them fight. Others, however, had their dicks to burst at the sight of this lewd spectacle.
1628594867919.png
After more than ten minutes of clashing the swords uselessly and when they were already on the verge of exhaustion, people began to get impatient and ended up booing them. Finally one of them slipped and fell to the ground from exhaustion. The young woman asked her partner to have mercy on her and finish her off, but before that the guards reacted and snatched the steel from their hands.

Then they took each of the two to their respective torment.

The victor "gladiatrix" was crucified first,

The gladiators asked Sifax to take care of her as she deserved and the executioner gave them permission.

So the gladiators seized the young slave by the arms, laughing and mocking.

- What a beautiful tits you are. What is your name?

- Camila, please, don´t hurt me.

- Hail, Camila victrix, glorious cow gladiatrix, they made fun of her while they took her to the place where they were going to torture her.

Among more laughter they tied her with her arms over her head and put an iron clamp between her ankles so that she could not close her legs.
005.png
In this position, Camila's voluptuous body was exposed to the gazes of the gladiators and the whip.

- Come on, start, we want to see her fleshy tits trembling ha, ha.

006.png

SSSHAAACKKKK

-AAAAAAYYYYYY

One of the gladiators used a bullwhip to whip Camila.

SSSHAAACKKKK

-AAAAAAYYYYYY
007.png
The leather curled around the naked body of the beautiful Christian, leaving a reddish trail of pain.

SSSHAAACKKKK

-AAAAAAYYYYYY

- Ha, ha, dance christian whore, dance a make my cock get hard!

008.png
After fourty lashes Camila´s back was red of whipmarks and partially skinned.

- Stop, please, stop, I can´t any more

009.png

- You are right it´s time for hot iron my sweety

010.png

- No, please, no, I beg you.

- Your beautiful tits deserve a hot kiss beautiful Camila.

- NOOOO

011.png
- Yes my girl, I am using these red hot tongs to kiss and bite your hard nipples, are you ready gladiatrix?

The gladiator took a pair of tongs from the incandescent embers while Camila stared at them in terror, unable to take her eyes off the fire.

012.png
- While you were fighting, I couldn't take my eyes off your breasts, I wanted to do this to you.
013.png
- Look at this, is red and very hot, it hurts like hell, are you ready?

- No, please, don´t do this, please, I beg you, I beg you.

014.png
- I don´t care, suffer bitch

SSSSSCHHHHH

- AAAAAAYYYYYYY

- Yes you nipples are quite sensitive, can you feel?

ssssssccchhh
015.png
- AAAAAYYYYY, STOP, STOP, NO MORE AAAAAAYYY, YOU ARE TEARING IT OOOOOOFF

016.png
- Yes you are right, tearing your nipple would be too good for you, I need it for further tortures when you are crucified.

- Let me take another tong to go on on your beautiful body.

- Please not, please.

017.png

- You have another nipple sweety, do you want the tong to pinch it?

- NOOOOOOO

018.png

- So your belly, and I twist a little.

SSSSSCCCCHH

- AAAAAAYYYYYYYY

019.png
- Mmmmm my cock is hard as a stone, thank you for your screams, now your pussy my beautiful gradiatrix.

- NO, NO.

020.png

- Yes, can you feel the heat in your crotch?, you can´t close your legs, bitch, ha, ha, ha.

21.png
SSSSSSSHHHHHH

- AAAAAYYYYYYY MY GOOOOODD

22.png

Not content with pinching her clitoris with the red-hot pliers, the gladiator pushed his way through her labia to fuck him with them, but before the hot iron touched the inside of her sex, Camila fainted.

23.png
- Christian bitch, you have spoiled the fun, but I will fuck you just now.
24.png
The executioner took her down, semi-conscious, and took her away to crucify her.
27.jpg

KLANG, KLANG, KLANG.

- IAAAAAAYYYY

Camila regained consciousness when she felt the nails piercing her wrists, breaking nerves and tendons in their wake. The pain was unbearable.

016.jpg

-AAAAAYYYYYYY

Gladiators were not expert crucifiers so it took them too long to drive the nails into their wrists and made the process even more painful.

017.jpg
Then, when she was half crucified, they fucked her by the vagina and by the mouth at the same time while they twisted her sore nipples with their fingers.

018.jpg

- MMMMMMHHH

- Don´t dare to bite my cock if you don´t want me to insert an incandescent cornu in your anus whore.
019.jpg
Finally they nailed the feet and raised Camila´s cross and as she screamed, hanging from the nails of her arms and feet, the gladiators mocked her with their arms raised, cheering her on with the epic names they used to give to the heroes of the arena.
36.jpg
- Ave victrix!
2016-07-14-22-54-03.jpg
- Gloria Gladiatrix queen, enjoy your throne, ha ha.

3v.jpg
Meanwhile, the loser was laid on the ground on her back and four thick ropes were tied to her wrists and ankles.
1628671497057.png
The other end of each of the ropes was tied to the four oxen located on four opposite sides guarded by their owners.
1628671610658.png
The audience was finally silent, curious to see how the woman was dismembered and at an order from Sifax the peasants encouraged their respective animals to start walking in four opposite directions.
aren 28-b.jpg
The oxen advanced slowly and the body of the unfortunate woman was raised in the air and soon she was left with all four limbs tense to the extreme and howling in pain.
1628672217298.png
- IIIIIAAAAYYYY

Young woman did not stop screaming with her face contorted as she felt her arms come out from her shoulders, her vertebrae cupped and her knees threatened to break, however her body resisted the tremendous tension. The ropes creaked tightly, wounding his wrists and ankles, scraping them skinless.
1628665448376.png
- It's faster to do it with four horses, Galba explained to his friends, but that's more fun.
1628672393553.png
The sadistic crowd shouted in awe when he saw the extreme stretching of the young slave's arms and legs, and the peasants insisted on making their oxen walk forward because they were beginning to feel great resistance.
Sin título3.png
However, Sifax judged that the torture had to be prolonged and made them stop with a signal. He even ordered them to take a few steps back until the victim's body was deposited back on the ground.
1628672569126.png
The young woman's whole body was glistening in a bath of sweat.

- Please… .please… she muttered… .kill me… kill.......me ..

For every reply Sifax raised her face and screamed.

- Again, go ahead!

The four oxen walked again forward and the girl's body rose and her four limbs were stretched to extreme.
1628672734783.png
- AAAAYYYYYYY

The cries and wails of the poor woman could be heard throughout the arena and the audience held their breath tense and excited by that barbarous torment they had never seen before.
1628672217298.png
The four oxen acted like a huge torture rack and the victim would not stop screaming or howling like an animal in excruciating pain.
aren 28-b.jpg
Sifax had the stretch repeated several times, and on the fourth his arms went out of joint with loud clicks. Thanks to the drug, the woman did not lose consciousness despite the tremendous pain. In the fifth push her knees were broken,… .. in the sixth her back was broken at various points and muscles and tendons began to tear. From the eighth time on, Sifax made the oxen walk forward without stopping until the dismemberment took effect and arms and legs were torn to applause from the audience.
Sin título3.png
The whole process took about half an hour ……

Gabriel Roman arena 137.1-.jpgGabriel Roman arena 227.1-.jpgGabriel Roman arena 275-1-.jpgGabriel Roman arena 282-1-.jpg
Before noon, five other female slaves were crucified, so that there were already twenty-five.
RC&D04-07wtext.jpgromandecadence882.jpgromandecadence894.jpgromandecadence928wtextsa.jpg
Ten more were placed on the torture posts and scourged or marked with pliers and irons.
images (21)a.jpg
Sifax also ordered that the large pot that had so far stood aside on the side of the arena be filled with water and lit a fire under it.

- When will it be ready? Asked Centurion Quinto.

- In five or six hours the water will start to boil.

- All right, hurry up.
1628720438571.png
The pot of boiling water was a hideous ordeal that goes without saying. The cauldron had a diameter of more than one and a half meters and a similar height. Inside it, two squatting victims fit perfectly, although to fill it it took many hundreds of liters of water and many hours of fire. People in the audience pointed at the monstrous artifact and some guessed its sadistic use.

1628721838704.png

Meanwhile, in another part of the arena, other workers made three large bonfires that in one hour formed beds of incandescent embers. Next to them they placed some spits and impalement stakes.
1628746303524.png
Then the tubes sounded and the guards brought in three more bound and naked female slaves. The guards made them go around the ring to the crowd clapping. Only after humiliating them in this way the girls were taken to the place they were to be impaled.
1628746819647.png1628747109881.png
There they were placed in three pillories with necks and wrists trapped and legs spread.

The master of ceremonies asked the audience for silence....

1628747588704.png

- These three whores are going to be impaled with wooden stakes. The spit will enter by anus and get out by mouth, then they will be roasted alive over hot coals as if they were pigs.

Many cheered for the herald and because one of the girls pissed in painc, a few women in the stands fainted from the shock in anticipation of this terrible torture.
1628748125566.png
- Good citizens! The executioner has chosen the back hole in the back to introduce the stick so he asks for volunteers to prepare and soft the hole for them.

The herald thrust the handle of his whip into one of her asshole and the girl groaned in pain.
1628747243171.png
- A few days ago these girls were virgins in the ass, so they still have it small and stiff. Don't you want to feel your cock caught hard by these young holes?

People laughed at the master of ceremonies´ obscene joke, but soon a large number of men gathered went down to the arena to sodomize the three wretches before the impalement.
1628747946198.png
- AAAAHHHHHH, AAAAYYYYY

So the girls were impaled by dozens of cocks before the real impalament.

1628747819770.png
There were so many men that many impatient decided to fuck them by the mouth while their partners sodomized them over and over again.

1628747894027.png

While suffering doble penetration the girls viewed in fear the executioners finishing sharpening the stakes and spreading the embers on the ground.

1628749841249.png

It was already noon and as it had happened the day before, the workers put down the awnings to protect the spectators from the sun.

- Dear Sabina, I thought you had not come today.
1628749986680.png
- I wouldn't miss those cristian slut tortures for the world.

- And you also come well accompanied, none other than beautiful Claudia.
1628750120434.png
Claudia did not even look at the praetor or return the compliment, instead she stared at Julia and Varinia who were no longer making love to each other because at that moment they were being tortured in a very refined way.

Two girls were tied with hands behind their backs at the wrists and elbows and looking at each other.
1628752365977.png
Mistress and slave “rode” on a thick, taut rope of rough hemp that drove deep into their intimacies to such an extent that they could only touch the ground badly with the toes.
descarga (5).jpg
The Numids had hooked them into the center of their tongues and tied a taut string between them, forcing them to push tongues out of their mouths to the extreme.
Hooked Tits Torture_m.jpg
They had done the same with the nipple rings, so that if one of them pulled back it would hurt itself and its partner.

The two trembled crying and drooling as beads of sweat fell down their naked bodies mixed with drool and tears. If one of them fell surely both would tear tongues and nipples.

- I see that you are enjoying, said Sabina approaching Julia and caressing her brief buttocks…. Come and see this, Claudia, she said.
1628752641554.png
Claudia was divided again between revulsion and morbid curiosity, but finally she approached them and with her trembling hand she caressed the young women who did not stop trembling.
tumblr_mtkxaoGuTa1sozibeo1_400.gif
- By Venus, those numids are beasts, look Claudia they have pierced their tongues with a hook, do you know what that must hurt?
1628754664747.png
Claudia gulped while Julia glanced at her as if asking for help. The young woman could not twist her head.

- May I? Asked Sabina, picking up a torch.

Galba guessed what the cruel patrician wanted to do and smiling gave her permission, then she pushed one of the numids away with her hand and brought the torch close to Julia's body, letting the flame “lick” her skin. The young woman endured without crying out but her trembling and crying increased significantly.

1628754883997.png
Silvia smiled as she felt her pussy getting wet at times, then she continued playing with the torch, looking at Claudia with complicity.

E2FE891.gif
After tormenting Julia for a long time, she continued with Varinia, but she limited himself to placing the torch in front of her belly. The young slave looked terrified at the torch and instinctively tried to back away from the flame. That caused the girl to take a few awkward steps back with her fingertips and drag Julia with her, pulling her nipples and tongue. They both moaned in pain as their sexes scraped against the rope again. They must have had their sex and anus raw.

Seeing the effect of her sadistic mischief Sabina smiled like a little girl and did the same with Julia. By doing this, she was now the one to pull her slave back.

Claudia felt that she was also very hot, Sabina was really wicked.
1628770259476.png
- "Do you like what I do with these Christian whores?" Sabina said, looking at the praetor.

- Yes, please go on. The man had already regained his erection and was openly masturbating.

Then Sabina left the torch in its place and rummaging through the toys of the Numids, she chose the sticks that the lictores use to punish criminals. The matron gave Claudia a stick and invited her to spank the slaves together.
d032f495c94ec487e542f7cf53ca5233.gif
-But, but, Claudia said looking at the stick in her fingers.

- Come on, you're looking forward to it like me, don't try to look like a virgin vestal. I know you very well bitch

Sabina was right Claudia wanted it so she took the stick and got into position to span Julia on her legs.

They were already about to hit them on the thighs when Senator Gallo interrupted them.
images.jpg
- Sabina, why don't you get naked too?

The matron pretended indignation when she heard that, but then she looked at Claudia with lust and as she lowered the straps of her dress she said.
1628770837544.png
- Do you like what you see, senator?

- Yes matrona, you are beautiful

Sabina took off all her clothes and looked at Claudia

- Come on girl, let the show be complete.
687474703a2f2f33382e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f3939323666626433633134613362323463346639...gif
Claudia watched her undress without knowing what to do, then she looked at the men who were already drooling with desire and leaving the rod on the ground, she began to loosen the ties that held her dress.

To be continue

Chapter 21 Crosses forest.

In a normal situation, two noble patricians would never have behaved in this way. Although in the privacy of their rich domus, noblewomen used to indulge in the lowest passions with male and female slaves, in public they had to display faultless morals.
1628773164720.png
However, the games were not a normal situation but an immense sadistic orgy of lust and death. For this reason, just as at Senator Gallo's party, Sabina and Claudia had no qualms about stripping completely in front of the praetor and his guests as if they were two vulgar whores and savagely torturing the two Christians to entertain the men.
1628773524660.png
So the two patricians were beating Julia and Varinia for almost half an hour.
1628774763292.png
They seemed to have gone crazy, especially Claudia, who unexpectedly took such a liking to the rod that she was hitting the two young women with all her might without stopping: feet, calves, thighs, buttocks, belly, breasts and armpits were mercilessly chapped, leaving reddish marks and parallels that hurt like hell itself.
tumblr_nffrdk4Rf61tulnt8o1_400 (2).gif
The condemned women received the brutal punishment without stopping crying or drooling. Two slaves were struggling to keep their balance by riding with sex on the rope and feet on tip toes.
1628774272727.png
Apart from the strokes, the tongue, nipples and crotch burned horribly and threatened to tear from the incessant tugging.
tumblr_nffta8c2MQ1tulnt8o1_400.gif1628775008061.png
The lovers looked at each other desperately crying and drooling, both wished that each blow was the last, but the torment was endless and merciless.
1628774866975.png
Claudia looked crazed or drugged and didn't stop hitting until she was panting with exhaustion.
2012-03-25T03-18-03.jpg
Only then did the young woman drop the stick that was already fuzzy at the end and, brushing her wet hair from her forehead, she stopped for a few moments to catch her breath.

Then she picked up a cup and took a sip of water. As she did so, the beautiful young woman noticed how those old perverts were looking at her and she surprised herself to find herself naked in front of them with her entire body glistening with perspiration and without shame in showing herself like that. It's as if playing an executioner has forever transformed her into a harpy vixen. In fact, it had made him so horny that her nipples were prickly and wrinkled like raisins.
c73245acddd3873eb7628922393993f1.gif
Disregarding the avid glances of the men, he went to Sabina and offered her the glass. The woman drank until she was rushed and dropped her to the ground, then the two kissed passionately.

What Claudia did then surprised everyone. Instead of picking up her clothes and getting dressed, the young woman continued naked and walking slowly as if dancing a strange dance, she went to the table where the Numids had the torture instruments.

After a moment's hesitation, she took a pin about two inches long from a jar full of them and, looking sadly at Julia, placed the metal on a candle.

2016-03-17-09-35-13.jpg
It took a minute for the pin to heat up and turn red, then the patrician approached Julia and without further ceremony began to pierce her right nipple just down the center of its base. The sharp metal point entered the flesh very easily due to the stretching of the skin.

19.jpg
- AAAAHHHH

Julia rolled her eyes and gave a long groan as her body shook uncontrollably. The young woman was about to bite her tongue but managed to keep her mouth open.

Sabina looked at Galba, she didn´t believe what she was seeing.
1628778414247.png
- What do you think? After all the sensitive and innocent Claudia is more sadistic than Sifax.

- Yes, come on girl! Keep up with what you're doing.

The approval of her small audience encouraged her to continue, so Claudia took another pin and after heating it, she pierced Varinia's left nipple, achieving a similar result.

The poor martyrs were receiving slow and inhuman torture. Before the Numid slaves and now those two boobs beasts. Those in the arena might be suffering much worse torment, but Julia and Varinia also had a cross waiting for them the next day.
1628778737367.png
The third hot pin went to Julia's left nipple and the fourth to Varinia. The two young women had hard nipples and hypersensitized by torment, which made the burning needles hurt much more.

After rushing through the first few, Claudia soon learned to drive the needles slowly and to make the most of the sadistic procedure of torment.

Thus, after methodically sticking two more pins in each of the four nipples and driving them crazy with pain, Claudia heated needle number thirteen and, as if inspired by an evil being, directed it to Varinia's right eye with the intention of blinding her in the most painful way possible. . The slave could not move her head so terrified when she saw the intention to nail the metal in the middle of her eyeball, she closed her eyelids and screamed like a madwoman.

- Stop! Not that.

At the last moment the praetor forbade her to blind her and Claudia, frustrated in his attempt, directed the red-hot needle to her tongue.
1628779065576.png
- AAAAHHHHHH

The pain from the needle burning the center of the tongue was so terrible that the young slave rolled her eyes and a stream of urine came out of her crotch.

- AAAAHHH

The young woman screamed and cried as she felt the red-hot metal piercing her sensitive organ little by little. Finally her eyes rolled and she passed out.

The numid slaves were fast in picking up the body of the slave prevented the tongues and nipples of the two from being torn. So they cut the cords and releasing the rope the two fell to the ground completely exhausted.
bdsmlr-346325-iT6tzTTAIs.gif
As they left the two half-unconscious martyrs on the ground, Claudia looked at the men seeing that they all had a more than evident erection. Perhaps the young patrician thought that now she would have to make love to them,… .. she probably would have done it because she was very hot and any cock would have been good for her. However Sabina had a better idea.
1628779532707.png
- Ufff how hot, she said taking Claudia by the hand. Let's get dressed and go to my domus near here to take a bath, my dear.
1628779582274.png
The two grabbed their clothes off the floor and began dressing to the disappointment of Gallo and the other guests who were hoping to continue the orgy.
1628779986955.png
- Ah senator, Sabina added casually, can I borrow your Numid slaves? The streets are full of that rabble and they can do anything to us, they will accompany us home and protect us, the woman said this while stroking the broad chest of one of those ebony Adonis ... then we will come with them to see the afternoon show .
1628780083297.png
Gallo had no choice but to allow it. He could never compete with the enormous erection that his young and vigorous slaves.

So the two patricians finished the bdsm session enjoying a bath…. and the tremendous bars of those giant blacks ...

As had happened the day before, the midday heatwave was an obligatory stop in the games. The awnings protected the public from the inclement rays of the sun and food and drink were distributed at the expense of the praetor Galba who received the thanks of the populace with a loud applause that lasted several minutes.
1628801544381.png
- Ave Galba.

- Hail, may the gods keep you.

- Long live the praetor!
rome41.jpg
Meanwhile the number of crucified women had risen to twenty-five and the crosses already filled the arena as if they were a gloomy forest.
RC&D04-07wtext.jpgromandecadence933s.jpgromandecadence913.jpg
The rest of the slaves had been taken out of their cells and tied to torture posts.
1628828866337.png
Such was the infernal heat that the men finally left the three slaves destined to be impaled alone and they were left in the same stocks where they had been sodomized by dozens of them.

At that moment Sifax, who wanted to always have everything ready, approached with several wooden stakes and began to yell at the soldiers.
1628829357470.png

- You are stupid, this spit is too sharp, see? This stake is worthless, he said, making a move to drive one of the victims up the ass.

1628828933288.png If I put it around here, it will tear the first hard obstacle it finds and the Christian will die in a quick and boring death. The tip should be rounded like this one I have here, look at it. This way it will go through your body from bottom to top without damaging any vital organs and it will come out through your mouth cleanly.

Hearing this detailed description of the barbarous ordeal of the impalement, the three young women wept and begged for mercy.
1628828763661.png
- Please, no, ... please, keep fucking us but don't do that to us, please.

- I don´t want to die impaled, please, I prefer crucifixion

In response, Sifax slapped the one closest to her and ordered them to be gagged. The sobs thus became incomprehensible babbling.

- "How long can they last alive strung on that stick, Sifax?" Said a soldier, adjusting what looked like a horse bit into the slave's mouth.

- It is difficult to say, if you are skillfull can make them live one day…. no more. You can give water to the crucified women, but you can't give an impaled woman, especially if you get the stake to come out of her mouth, which is not easy ... Anyway, these three are not going to last as long as once impaled. You have to put them on the embers to grill them over low heat.
1628830277730.png
- MMMMH, MMMMMH

In reality, the three unfortunate women were unaware that they were going to be executed in such a cruel and inhuman way and they began to cry and moan again. One of them peed on top of sheer fear.

- Come on, and now grease these stakes well there in the shade and I will teach you how to make a point properly.

following the site crash, my previous message disappeared, so I started again:
I look forward to the crucifixion of this bitch Julia, she deserves hell, she denounced herself as a Christian, to be crucified, but she unwittingly took her slave with her. I hope she finds it normal to atone for her crazy action

Several hellish hours passed and the crucified women were given some water as it had been done the day before. At the moment none had died except those devoured by beasts but some were at the limit of resistance, even more so under that scorching sun.
DFD2A063-F07C-464B-B7BB-A2E84C9CAC23.jpeg
It seemed incredible but Alba had been crucified for more than thirty hours and was still alive. In fact, she looked dead with her head slumped forward, although from time to time the soldiers woke her up by jabbing her in the ass with their spears.
02517696-519E-45D4-9AF5-84F00D33A85D.jpeg
- Kill,.....kill… .me… please… .the… .legs… the legs.

- What does this say about the legs?

- Shee wants us to break his tibias with a mallet, so she will suffocate and die faster.

- Ah, the crurifragium, we should do it, she has suffered enough and there are other slaves right there to continue entertaining this insatiable mob.

- Yes, but the praetor has forbidden that grace be given to them, the punishment must be exemplary.
91E5159C-04F0-4381-8DB4-8460A8B7C08F.jpeg
- I'm sorry girl, said the soldier caressing Alba's legs that were already blue due to lack of circulationYou still have many hours to suffer painful torture before sweet death comes to you. However, before, you can still enjoy, I would like to fuck you.
Arena%20Fondled.jpg
- No, no, leave me.

- Hey you bring one of those spiked dildos
1629215034489.png

- Which one do you prefer slut?

- No, no, fuck me, but don´t use it please.

- Ha, ha, slut I´ll fuck you just now we will use the spiked dildo later
7A0F9692-42C8-4BD6-A82E-1DF94067FFD2.jpeg

- No, no, you don´t need it, fuck me with your big cock, yes, yes I COME, I COME.

And Alba faked the orgasm to avoid being fucked with the diabolical dildo, but it was of no use to her.......

Meanwhile Julia and Varinia were taken back to the dungeons. Physicists removed their pins and hooks and healed their wounds, although Varinia's tongue was so swollen that she could hardly speak.

- Give them something to eat and drink, they have to recover because both will be the highlight of tomorrow's show.
Greek Girls 05.png
Despite all the sufferings, that night Julia returned to take care of her slave and consoled her, thus preparing her for the torture that awaited them the next day.
1629215988728.png1629216115417.png1629216148856.png
And outside the sun continued to reign over the sky for a few more hours.

…….

By seven in the afternoon the temperature had dropped somewhat and allowed the games to continue.

The show that Sabina and Claudia had put on had liked Senator Gallo so much that he proposed to the praetor to use young and beautiful women as executioners.

- Okay, Galba replied delighted with the idea, but on the condition that they must be also naked.

So, dozens of beautiful girls accepted to get off their clothes in front of the crowd and help the torturers.
1629413278733.png
People got mad
First whippings.jpg
Among the amateur executioners were free female volunteers who had watched the show from the stands and were horny. Many girls did not hesitate to participate in the bloody orgy and did not mind being naked while torturing Christian women or helping to crucify them. There were so many volunteer she torturers that Centurio Quintus could chose the youngest and prettiest of them.

Others, however, were slaves who were forced by their owners to do this sadistic work.
entertainmA.jpg
- Forgive me, forgive me, Sibilla but if I don´t obey my master I will be in your place.

- Please, please, don´t torture me.

The new executioners learned early to handle the whip.....

War Of..P3.jpg

SSSHHHHHAAACKKKK

- AYYYYYYY, please Clodia, nooooo, we were good friends aaaayyyy.

- Yes but You cheated on me with Cayo, I loved him but you took him from me thanks to your round tits. He loved to kiss your beautifu and sensitive breasts. Now I also "kiss" your tits like him.

SSSHHACCCKK

- AAAYYYYY

War Of..P1.jpg

Galba considered that the spectacle of some beautiful teenagers tortured by others like them would be very erotic, even considering that they were almost nubile, the executioners adorned the torture posts with garlands and flowers. The younger Christian women were tied to the torture poles with their bodies forming an inverted Greek Y, and then the torturers' apprentices placed a lit brazier a few centimeters from their spread legs.

While the delicate skin of her nubile sex was gradually burned and the victims screamed in dispair, the girls laughed at them, caressing their naked bodies with their own tits. Many men in the audience achieved their most powerful erection at that time.
Petrinamod.jpg

- Please, please, no more, please,....I am bleeding, please.

- MMmmmmh you are right this flagrum has little metal pieces, come on, ten lashes more.

- Please, you are a girl like me, how can you be so cruel?

- I am not like you dirty traitor. When my sister finish with your friend I am going to torture you in a very hard way.

Back
Top Bottom