King Yar's Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com

king yar

Executioner
We'll start at the beginning so that you understand why I was Crucified and I will tell you all of what I went through up to the Crucifixion. It all started a month ago.....I, King Yar was well known as a great king , a great man and father. Everyone loved living in the kingdom of Yar. Being a Christian kingdom it all was good, however this brought jealousy and greed to the new emperor of Rome. He thought it would be best to take over our small kingdom before it grew to be as big as ROME and he would no longer be in control. So the first of July the kingdom of Yar was surrounded by several Roman armies. My kingdom was ready to fight, they also wanted to save their king. My guards quickly took me to a hidden passage. Then within minutes all was quite.... then I heard the voice of the emperor shout out : SURRENDER YOUR KINGDOM AND GIVE ME YOUR KING TO CRUCIFY ! ! THEN I WILL LET YOU AND YOUR CHILDERN LIVE AND YOU WILL THEN BE ROME.....This was something unexpected but I knew that my Crucifixion would save the lives of my family and the people of Yar. Although my people would fight I wanted them to live so they would continue to bring good to the world. I then surrendered to be Crucified . I was stripped of my clothes and beat with a cane before they took me away.

Attachments

• 100_6324.JPG
    100_6324.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 702
We'll start at the beginning so that you understand why I was Crucified and I will tell you all of what I went through up to the Crucifixion. It all started a month ago.....I, King Yar was well known as a great king , a great man and father. Everyone loved living in the kingdom of Yar. Being a Christian kingdom it all was good, however this brought jealousy and greed to the new emperor of Rome. He thought it would be best to take over our small kingdom before it grew to be as big as ROME and he would no longer be in control. So the first of July the kingdom of Yar was surrounded by several Roman armies. My kingdom was ready to fight, they also wanted to save their king. My guards quickly took me to a hidden passage. Then within minutes all was quite.... then I heard the voice of the emperor shout out : SURRENDER YOUR KINGDOM AND GIVE ME YOUR KING TO CRUCIFY ! ! THEN I WILL LET YOU AND YOUR CHILDERN LIVE AND YOU WILL THEN BE ROME.....This was something unexpected but I knew that my Crucifixion would save the lives of my family and the people of Yar. Although my people would fight I wanted them to live so they would continue to bring good to the world. I then surrendered to be Crucified . I was stripped of my clothes and beat with a cane before they took me away.
Great start, please continue with the story.........say's he expectantly.

The one Roman captain threw a loin cloth at me and said, Put this on EX KING !!! I was a little surprised but figured they would probably lead me though the city of Roman and declare me condemned to be Crucified in public before I was stripped nude. Although it was silent I could feel the emotions and love as I was led away. I was not afraid as I knew this was best for the Kingdom of Yar.

Attachments

• 100_6262.JPG
    100_6262.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 470
  • 100_6263.JPG
    100_6263.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 383
  • 100_6260 (2).JPG
    100_6260 (2).JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 383
Last edited:
Disclaimer : Although this may be a fictional story , the torture and pain was real. An agreement and safety of this was in place at all times.
This story and illustrations is for Crux Forum Members ONLY so please DO NOT SHARE elsewhere. That's it ! enjoy the story.

Attachments

• 100_6534 (3).JPG
    100_6534 (3).JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 407
Last edited:
Just before reaching the city of Rome I passed out. It was so hot and they have given me no water. I woke up right away but I didn't want to move. I knew this was only the beginning and I wondered if I'd even make it to the cross.

Attachments

• 100_6266.JPG
    100_6266.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 373
I was still on the ground when I heard the emperor say to one of the soldiers ...PUT CHAINS ON HIS FEET and I'll meet you in the square at noon. Clearly this would be the place he planned to make the announcement of my crucifixion.

Attachments

• 100_6502 (2).JPG
    100_6502 (2).JPG
    884 KB · Views: 322
Now wondering about the fillings from the flagrum second from left!!!

Attachments

• FCE7DC0B-0EDF-4336-9D85-5CD68B7CE519.jpeg
    FCE7DC0B-0EDF-4336-9D85-5CD68B7CE519.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 285
Well they didn't waste time to put chains on my feet . It doesn't hurt but it does make it real that you would not be able to run. I looked down at my feet and couldn't help wonder if they were going to nail them to the cross.

Attachments

• IMG_20220728_195058215.jpg
    IMG_20220728_195058215.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 327
As we got closer to the city square I could hear the crowd yelling of me being a trader to Rome .... I heard :Fuck you Christians ! as they stretched out my arms to the columns. I knew I wasn't a trader to Rome nor was I guilty of any crimes however that is not how it looked as the Emperor made a display of me. They tore off my loin cloth and the crowd yelled CRUCIFY HIM ! I should of been embarrassed and scared but I was more fearful of the flogging that was about to happen. The Emperor raised his arm up...the crowd went silent. THIS SO CALLED KING OF YAR STANDS NAKED BEFORE YOU. HE HAS CONSPIRED IN TAKING OVER THE CITY OF ROME AND KILLING THE EMPEROR OF ROME AS WELL. CLEARLY THE CHRISTIANS CAN'T BE TRUSTED. THEIR KING WILL BE AN EXAMPLE FOR ALL THAT GO AGAINST ROME.......
Warning : There will be nudity in upcoming scenes. Viewer Discretion Advised.

Attachments

• before crowd6.jpg
    before crowd6.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:
The emperor finished by saying .. SO KING YAR WiLL BE CRUCIFIED ON THE LAST FRIDAY OF THIS MONTH ! What ? That's in like 3 weeks from now ... I'm already weak and now confused. What are they going to do with me for 3 weeks ? The crowd yelled....BEAT HIM ! This was definitely getting real . I'm trying to not freak out and just except this whole thing. My head is spinning....this is not how I expected this to go. ( I will put the next 3 weeks in the next chapter... No worries the crucifixion is getting near.)

Attachments

• before crowd7.jpg
    before crowd7.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 367
TAKE HIM TO THE DUNGEON AT THE PALACE. There was no flogging at the square but I was taken to the dungeon and strung up. What I didn't expect was to be cleaned up by servant girls - it was actually arousing but I felt like a piece of meat hanging. I was often lowered to be sexually used by both men and women of the household as well as friends of the emperor and Roman soldiers. I also was put in a cage now and then. Sometimes it got rough but I just played along with what ever. At least I'm not getting flogged daily . It was apparent that they just wanted to have fun and keep me alive till my Crucifixion. They also feed me and sometimes gave me wine. This went on for three weeks.

Attachments

• dungeon orgy.jpg
    dungeon orgy.jpg
    401.8 KB · Views: 350
It was the day before my crucifixion and a couple muscular guys came in and gave me loin cloth . I was then fastened to the patibulum that I was to carry to the site. I'm not sure why a day earlier but it really doesn't matter because I have all ready excepted my fate. I was lead down a busy street . Some people booing and some not even caring. I was then led through a gate that went to a scaffolding set up just outside the city walls. I could see this is where they plan to beat and flog me.

Attachments

• 100_6260 (2).JPG
    100_6260 (2).JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 275
  • 100_6263.JPG
    100_6263.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 221
  • 100_6259.JPG
    100_6259.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 218
  • 100_6265.JPG
    100_6265.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 225
  • 100_6276.JPG
    100_6276.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 230
  • 100_6280.JPG
    100_6280.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 249
It was the day before my crucifixion and a couple muscular guys came in and gave me loin cloth . I was then fastened to the patibulum that I was to carry to the site. I'm not sure why a day earlier but it really doesn't matter because I have all ready excepted my fate. I was lead down a busy street . Some people booing and some not even caring. I was then led through a gate that went to a scaffolding set up just outside the city walls. I could see this is where they plan to beat and flog me.
This man deserves the cross. Crucify him!!!

I was whipped , punched, and beat with a stick. The pain was unbelievable.... some blows I'd yell out and some I just took it and kept it inside. It wasn't long before they stripped me of my loin cloth. God PLEASE just save my family and the people of Yar !

Attachments

• 100_6318.JPG
    100_6318.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 265
  • 100_6293.JPG
    100_6293.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 249
  • 100_6285.JPG
    100_6285.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 205
  • 100_6281.JPG
    100_6281.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 213
  • 100_6291.JPG
    100_6291.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 272
Last edited:
I was near passing out...whack ! whack ! I heard the emperor say to one of the guards ---Go easy...give the man a break I want him to hang on the cross tomorrow NOT kill him today LOL. They did take a break for about an hour but then they tied me to a post and flogged me some more.

Attachments

• 100_6458.JPG
    100_6458.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 260
  • 100_6459.JPG
    100_6459.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 275
  • 100_6461.JPG
    100_6461.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 268
  • 100_6463.JPG
    100_6463.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 251
  • 100_6464.JPG
    100_6464.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 257
I was so exhausted , overheated and my body felt totally beaten. They put me back in the dungeon for the night where I just laid naked on the floor. When I wake from my sleep it will be my Crucifixion . Tonight I'm going pray.

Attachments

• 100_6423.JPG
    100_6423.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 321
Back
Top Bottom