King Yar's Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Early in the morning I was awaked with one of the guards tightening a rope around my cock. F--k ! I was barely a wake for I did not get much sleep. I was led down the street again and the crowds were beginning to come as they knew Id be crucified today. I was then taken to the same spot just outside the city walls.

Attachments

• 100_6469 (3).JPG
    100_6469 (3).JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 452
  • 100_6471.JPG
    100_6471.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 375
  • 100_6466.JPG
    100_6466.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 339
I was not nailed as you were probably hoping but I did suffer a great deal for hours. I was hoisted up and securely fastened to the cross and could only move up and down a little. They also placed a crown of thorns on my head and mocked me as king.

Attachments

• 100_6473.JPG
    100_6473.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 374
  • 100_6474.JPG
    100_6474.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 361
  • 100_6489.JPG
    100_6489.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 355
  • 100_6476 (2).JPG
    100_6476 (2).JPG
    773.9 KB · Views: 335
  • 100_6481 (2).JPG
    100_6481 (2).JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 353
THE END
Thank you my CRUX Friends for following my story and a special thank you to my photographer / executioner.
I highly recommend CRUCIFIXIONS weather your the condemned or the executioner. Its something you need to experience.

Attachments

• 100_6509.JPG
    100_6509.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 388
Last edited:
That looks like quite an intense experience, how did it feel to be helpless and stretched out in the unforgiving sun like that?

It looks like you had a sedile of some sort. That makes it easier, and of course you have to think of your own safety and convenience, it's your experience, but I would have liked to see you properly hanging, even if just for a little while, with tension highlighting the lines of your arms and upper body. Maybe next time?

That looks like quite an intense experience, how did it feel to be helpless and stretched out in the unforgiving sun like that?

It looks like you had a sedile of some sort. That makes it easier, and of course you have to think of your own safety and convenience, it's your experience, but I would have liked to see you properly hanging, even if just for a little while, with tension highlighting the lines of your arms and upper body. Maybe next time?
It was intense in fact I had to ended it because of the Sun. I totally agree with you on the sedile and I'm already thinking of next time without . Thanks

THE END
Thank you my CRUX Friends for following my story and a special thank you to my photographer / executioner.
I highly recommend CRUCIFIXIONS weather your the condemned or the executioner. Its something you need to experience.
Thank you for that real interesting story, insight and your revealing pics. It is extraordinary and admirable that you did that. Will you do it again? Are you planing to extend it? What would a King Yar additionaly be subject to, probably torture like flogging would not make much sense, more I think wold be the degradation with sexual abuse, either with torture or cornu. How about the citizens of the kingdom, guess they should be witness of your crucifixion... Your ministers probably also need to be punished.

Thank you for that real interesting story, insight and your revealing pics. It is extraordinary and admirable that you did that. Will you do it again? Are you planing to extend it? What would a King Yar additionaly be subject to, probably torture like flogging would not make much sense, more I think wold be the degradation with sexual abuse, either with torture or cornu. How about the citizens of the kingdom, guess they should be witness of your crucifixion... Your ministers probably also need to be punished.
Thank you, I can't really say much right now but I will say plans for a sequel are looking good and you won't be disappointed . Spring 2023

The one Roman captain threw a loin cloth at me and said, Put this on EX KING !!! I was a little surprised but figured they would probably lead me though the city of Roman and declare me condemned to be Crucified in public before I was stripped nude. Although it was silent I could feel the emotions and love as I was led away. I was not afraid as I knew this was best for the Kingdom of Yar.
Great start to this amazing story - details and pics are dramatic to say the least.

Just before reaching the city of Rome I passed out. It was so hot and they have given me no water. I woke up right away but I didn't want to move. I knew this was only the beginning and I wondered if I'd even make it to the cross.
This is amazing reading...compelling dramatic details. Wow!!

TAKE HIM TO THE DUNGEON AT THE PALACE. There was no flogging at the square but I was taken to the dungeon and strung up. What I didn't expect was to be cleaned up by servant girls - it was actually arousing but I felt like a piece of meat hanging. I was often lowered to be sexually used by both men and women of the household as well as friends of the emperor and Roman soldiers. I also was put in a cage now and then. Sometimes it got rough but I just played along with what ever. At least I'm not getting flogged daily . It was apparent that they just wanted to have fun and keep me alive till my Crucifixion. They also feed me and sometimes gave me wine. This went on for three weeks.
Oh wow!! "Strung up" bondage has a powerful excitement yet strikes fear. You body like that is arousing.

It was the day before my crucifixion and a couple muscular guys came in and gave me loin cloth . I was then fastened to the patibulum that I was to carry to the site. I'm not sure why a day earlier but it really doesn't matter because I have all ready excepted my fate. I was lead down a busy street . Some people booing and some not even caring. I was then led through a gate that went to a scaffolding set up just outside the city walls. I could see this is where they plan to beat and flog me.
Wow - powerful display of your struggles. Heart pounding action.

Early in the morning I was awaked with one of the guards tightening a rope around my cock. F--k ! I was barely a wake for I did not get much sleep. I was led down the street again and the crowds were beginning to come as they knew Id be crucified today. I was then taken to the same spot just outside the city walls.
Oh gaud... day of truth for you. Nude and faced with a powerful reality.

THE END
The images of you nude for the actual event are heart pounding. Seeing your struggles, knowing the photographer viewed you nude is erotic. Great drama and reality.

Back
Top Bottom