King Yar's Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Nailing - A tall, handsome, bearded man in his early 30's approaches and the other soldiers salute him. He's known as Captain Rufuss, an expert on the ancient art of crucifixion. After exchanging their salutes, his commander says, "Captain, we need you to do the honor. Make it last." Rufuss gives a nod before getting down on his knees to do the bidding.
King Yar pants, his body's drenched in sweats, knowing what's about to come. He pleads with Rufuss, "Sir, have mercy on me," but Rufuss shows no emotion before replying, "This is gonna hurt, A LOT, I promise you."
The hammer comes down like a clash of thunder. King Yar sees lightning flashes before his eyes. Then, everything goes silent. But in reality, his earth-shattering screams are deafening and Kjng Yar intermittently goes into shock & unconscious from the pain.

Attachments

• nailing3.jpg
    nailing3.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 310
Really great set of pics. Thanks for sharing!

Prefer the condemned prisoner or slave scenario here. Not that anyones asking :)

That set up is very cool. Looks like you could get up to four guys crucified.

Have to ask. Did the sedile have a cornu?
no but maybe next time. would you like to hang with king yar ?

Thank you King Var !
You've inspired me to lose weight so I can look good naked
I'm going to be filming a brutal death on the Cross.
I hope my naked body will show an erotic death.
From the first whip to strike my naked body, my nailing and suffering on the Cross to the moment I become a dead naked corpse to be discarded on the ground.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom