Mixed artwork by ruoliuming

Go to CruxDreams.com
People everywhere, regardless of their place of birth or status in society, the shame and pain of crucifixion are the same. This is fairness in Rome.

Owh, thank you Maestro! I opened CruxForums today and was pleasantly surprised! My beloved barbarian girl is on her way to her slow and painful death, and I can say that she behaves herself very well. She will put a show, I am sure!
Thank you again!

People everywhere, regardless of their place of birth or status in society, the shame and pain of crucifixion are the same. This is fairness in Rome.

View attachment 1221750
Really nice .n thanks for creating n sharing .
Please put her on the cross :)

Lara in trouble

Getting gem from Roman ruins is called exploring, but if you suddenly go back to Roman times while getting gem, and get caught by guards, then it's called stealing.

Lara in trouble 01.jpg

“Sorry Miss Thief, we don't understand you, and we don't care. Now you have two new friends, a noble barbarian princess and a notorious murderess. Hope you can get along well!”

Lara in trouble

Getting gem from Roman ruins is called exploring, but if you suddenly go back to Roman times while getting gem, and get caught by guards, then it's called stealing.

View attachment 1297367

“Sorry Miss Thief, we don't understand you, and we don't care. Now you have two new friends, a noble barbarian princess and a notorious murderess. Hope you can get along well!”
The legionary’s perplexity is one of the reasons my own crux scenarios are set a century on either side of 1 CE. ;)

IMG_2056.jpeg

Better and better! Your art is full of simple style, clear detail and clean inking. What’s treat to see! I was just thinking that I’d had been a while since we’ve seen Lara on the cross. And with two other beautiful women? You spoil me. You spoil *us*

Better and better! Your art is full of simple style, clear detail and clean inking. What’s treat to see! I was just thinking that I’d had been a while since we’ve seen Lara on the cross. And with two other beautiful women? You spoil me. You spoil *us*
That says it all!!!!!!!

Lara in trouble

View attachment 1297367

Such an exciting start!

Lara in trouble

View attachment 1297367

The one on the right is an absolute beauty!

Back
Top Bottom