My first crucifixion render.

Go to CruxDreams.com
After lurking on this forum for quite some time and messing around with 3d programs I have managed to make something by myself. Hope you like it.

View attachment 566719
Of course, we liked it. But, please use in the future the thumbnail option for posting images. Thank you!

After lurking on this forum for quite some time and messing around with 3d programs I have managed to make something by myself. Hope you like it.
Good start! She is baking in the sun, and the heath radiating from the hot stone walls of the aquaduct behind her, will add to her discomfort. Altough just behind her, there is constant flow of water, she has a terrible thirst.

View attachment 566719
The building in background seems a ancient water pipe. I made yesterday a similar image.
Madiosi-2018-145-Gallia.jpg
(Shapes by Jastrow)

The building in background seems a ancient water pipe. I made yesterday a similar image.
View attachment 566727
(Shapes by Jastrow)
Legatus' aqueduct is near Segovia in Castile,
Madiosi's is the Pont du Gard near Avignon in Provence.

Everyone started with something simple... Even the king
My first task was to create a texture with wounds. After was the posing, emotions.
Even the eyes position...
After were a small details that could lead the watchers to understanding...

But details were missed and i became too usual...

nice render, toes seem to have an odd angle though

I tested Blender one times, but it's not my logic.
Then I using for "The Decision" Poser2014. The results are ok, but not breathtaking.
I think you produced good results with Blender.
It takes some time to get used to blender. Main reason why I use it is because it's free and you can create anything you like (if you know how to do it ). Poser and DazStudio also look good but you either have to pay for the basic program or (in the case of DazStudio) pay for everything you download, correct me if I'm wrong.

there is lots of free stuff for Daz studio if you search for it.
Sharecg.com is quite goodplace to start looking:p

Blender is the best if you want to do something from scratch, have plenty of time, and can deal with a learning curve. The best part is... pretty much anything will work with it if you can set it up right.

I agree.
Blender is a good alternative to Daz Studio or Poser.
And that Bastioni Lab add on to Blender seems well made:i did not experiment much with it but you can create a 3d character easily.

Blender Bastionilab1a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom