'New Girls' by Zungur

Go to CruxDreams.com
39 At the Gates

As they drew nearer, they could recognise a citadel with additional fortifications on top of a steep hill inside the city, and they could distinguish extensive buildings on the slopes, most with flat roofs spreading like terraces up the hill. But even outside the city walls the ground was covered with huts, shacks, pens, corrals, barns and stables. All kinds of trade goods were collected and stored here, before being taxed and allowed through the gates to be distributed to the marketplaces. Wheat, barley, sesame, pistachios, a huge variety of vegetables and fruits, just as countless chicken, ducks, geese, sheep and goats, pigs and cattle.

And there were slaves. Hundreds of them lying or sitting in the dust and dirt within highly fenced enclosures, guarded by men and women wielding heavy bull-whips. Near those corrals the stench was overwhelming. The new girls shivered with horror, when they saw how mercilessly those slave drivers dealt out fierce blows whenever one of the miserable prisoners displeased them. Even One and Two looked scared, when they passed by and one of the guards called out to their driver: ‘Bring them here! We keep them save for you, cheap, very cheap, we can even feed them for you!’

To their relief the cart driver ignored all such invitations and proceeded to the gates, where he was stopped by a couple of guards, wearing helmets and breast plates and wielding long pikes.

‘Delivery for the House of Nadiran, taxes and fees are paid.’

‘Ah, so you say,’ one of the guards answered, ‘so you say … But what is inside the cart? More merchandise?’

‘Just personal items and provisions.’

‘I think we have to check this. It’s our duty, you know…’

‘Ah yes, I understand,’ the driver replied, ‘lots of hard work for you, but maybe this helps to ease your burden.’

A small leather pouch changed hands, its content was quickly inspected, then a grinning guard cried out: ‘There’s a queue building up behind you, get moving! The House of Nadiran rents space in the public stables in the east quarter, near …’

‘I know the way, thank you so much!’

Attachments

• New Girls 39 At the Gates.jpg
    9.4 MB · Views: 189
40 Big City Live

With this they passed the gates and moved into the city.

The girls stared wide eyed at the tall buildings and the busy streets. There was no sign of advanced technology and they all knew much bigger cities, but after several weeks of trotting behind an oxcart over endless dry plains this looked like the peak of civilisation. They gaped in wonder until Two whispered: ‘Keep your heads down, idiots! Behave like slaves!’

With this they suddenly became aware that they were marched buck-naked through these busy streets, collared and tied together with a rope. Scared they huddled closer together and tried to hide their beauty with their hands.

Now One got really angry. She grabbed Four’s hands, dragged them from her delicious breasts and hissed: ‘Don’t you dare! I’ve seen girls getting their hands cut off because they tried to deny the masters a good look!’

Four stared open mouthed in disbelief but took her hands down, as did the others. Now they felt really awkward, not knowing where to put their hands.

‘Look at me,’ Two whispered, ‘Stand upright, hold your head down, right arm straight behind your back, the left hand gripping its elbow. Yes, like this. This straightens your backs and emphasizes your cute little tits. And don’t waddle like drunken ducks! Always one foot right in front of the other.’

The new girls did their best to follow these instructions, although they found the position rather uncomfortable. But now they were very conscious that they were naked slaves, watched by free people and they felt scared, exited and ashamed. Their cheeks were flushed, little drops of sweat rolled down their heated skin, their nipples went hard and perky and they all felt the desperate, helpless longing between their thighs that slavery had fanned inside their bodies and minds.

Attachments

• New Girls 40 City Life.jpg
    7.8 MB · Views: 144
  • New Girls 40 City Life-resized.jpg
    New Girls 40 City Life-resized.jpg
    480.9 KB · Views: 370
Please resizing your images! More as 1 MB for a image is definately to much. Think on members with slowly connection and mobile user. The free high speed are often limited.
I added a resized version in your last message. 7,8 MB vs. 0,5 MB!

Sorry, whatever I try.my compression proramme will not allow me to make them smaller as in the following posts.
I hope its ok.

41 Arrival at the Pens

They reached a large walled compound build against the city walls. The entrance was guarded by some bored looking armed men, who send a slave boy running to inform the representative of the house of Nadiran that some cargo had arrived. Meanwhile they showed the cart driver, were to take the girls. Inside the walls the compound was mainly filled with long constructions supporting roofs but no walls. Here all kinds of livestock, was kept but mainly slaves. A high fence, running from the entrance all the way down to the city wall, separating male and female livestock. Near the upper wall a pipe fed a row of troughs that offered water for drinking and washing, further down the overflowing water ran through an open channel or sewer that was used as toilet. Before it disappeared underneath the huge city walls it went through another fenced in space used as a pigsty.

Under one of the roofs some place was reserved for the House of Nadiran. Astonished the new girls recognised the writing as the common Latin letters. The driver took the rope from their collars and told them to go to over to the pipes, wash quickly and come back to wait. When, refreshed and clean, they settled down in the shadow to relax One shouted angrily: ‘Oh you stupid brutes! On your knees! Just like Two and I do! I don’t want to be whipped just because you don’t know how to behave!’

Again, it was Two who showed them what to do: ‘Back straight and head down. Hands on your knees!’

Quickly the girls tried to follow these orders. When even One and Two saw reason to fear punishment, they were terrified to the bones.

‘And what do you think you’re doing?’ One snarled, looking at Five.

‘Back straight, head down … just like Two said …’ the curly haired girl mumbled, not knowing what her mistake could be.

‘Spread your knees, you silly thickhead! You’re not a virgin!’

Blushing Five obeyed.

Attachments

• comp_comp_New Girls 41 At the Pens.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 154
42 A Rose by any Other Name

Finally, a representative of the trade company arrived and greeted the cart driver:

‘Ah, here you are. It took you a long time to get here. Any trouble?’

‘No trouble and I am still in time, so I want my money!’

‘Yes, yes, keep cool. Now, where is the merchandise? Just the six of them?’

‘That’s what I was told to deliver. Two were handed to me in Laqqa, the others I picked up on the way.’

‘Yes right, that’s what my records say. They seem in good shape but I will check later. A bit starved maybe...’

‘Hey, I was not told to cram them! How am I supposed to fatten them with the little ...?’

‘Keep cool I said! You’ll get your money if everything is alright and I like them skinny anyway. Did you give them any names?’

‘No. Why bother? Just numbered them.’

‘Oh well, this place is crawling with one, two, threes … let’s just put a ‘Na’ in front for Nadiran, so we can register them here.’

He took some small wooden tablets out of a bag he carried on his belt and began to scribble letters and numbers on them.

‘Get in a row, according to your numbers!’ One whispered to the girls, ‘otherwise you will have to get used to new numbers!’

Quickly the girls shuffled on their knees to reach the right position. In the beginning they had been appalled to be called by numbers instead of names. But by now those numbers were all they had as an identity and they did not want to lose them. The trader stepped over to them and one by one they presented their necks, as he fixed the labels at their collars. Then he turned again to the cart driver.

‘I don’t have a new cargo for you right now, but a small donkey caravan will go upstream day after tomorrow. You could join and carry the food and the cooking gear and such. Interested?’

‘If nothing better comes along. I will ask around and tell you tomorrow. Until then I have some private stuff I want to sell.’

‘Ah, a bit of a side business? Fine with me, but now let’s check the goods and get over with it. I’m hungry and want to get home!’

While the men were talking business the new girls noticed that Two was smiling and seemed very happy.

‘What’s up with you?’ Three whispered.

Two shot her an almost bashful glance, and a little tear glinted in the corner of her eye, something very uncommon for a girl that they had seen always cheerful and outspoken.

‘Didn’t you hear how they call us now? What is written on our labels? Na-1, Na-2 …

That sounds almost like a real name! It has been a long time since I had a name. Natoo … that sounds wonderful!’

The new girls couldn’t really understand the depth of emotion that made Two’s petite

body shiver, but One, the tough, austere girl, who mercilessly dealt out punishment, put an arm around Two’s shoulder and whispered in her ear:

‘You are Natoo now, and I am Nawon. As long as they let us …’.

Attachments

• comp_comp_New Girls 42 A Rose By Any other Name.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 144
43 Inspection

The merchant opened a folder containing several files and the men turned towards the girls.

‘Na-1, over here!’

One, or Nawon as she already called herself, jumped up and hurried quickly the few steps forward like a ballerina but with downcast eyes. In front of the men she dropped to her knees again and, in one flowing movement took the position the girls had been taught just before. They were dumbfounded because they never had seen One moving like this before. It looked like a delicate dance but every movement meant to express eager obedience.

Both men seemed perfectly unimpressed. The cart driver stood behind her, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head backwards.

‘Mouth!’ the merchant just said and she immediately opened her lips to let him inspect her teeth and he jotted down some notes.

‘I had them wash and check for lice every day,’ the driver said, ‘they are clean!’

Still the trader ruffled through Nawon’s long black hair and felt for wounds and scab on her head. He snapped a finger in front of her face to test the reaction of her eyes.

‘Up!’ he ordered and Nawon rose in perfect balance, her hands still on her thighs but turning them palm down, when she stood.

‘Hold up your hair!’ the merchant carefully checked her upper body for scars and wounds, his hand wandered over Nawon’s smooth skin, feeling her muscles, his fingers pinching here and pressing there. Then he flicked a finger against her hard belly.

‘Quite a lot of muscles and no fat,’ he remarked.

‘Oh,’ the driver answered, ‘she works out by herself, trying to stay in shape. She’s ambitious, this one.’

‘Good girl!’ the trader muttered and even with her bend head the girls could see that she was smiling proudly.

‘Turn!’

Meticulously he inspected her back.

‘There are some old scars of heavy whipping and maybe other wounds But barely to see.’ Again, he took some notes.

‘Bend! Legs apart!’

Her hands still holding her hair on her head, Nawon bend down her upper body horizontally and took her feet about sixty centimetres apart.

‘You!’ he barked at Two, ‘get some water!’

She immediately understood, dashed over to the pipes and returned with a big bowl, kneeling down beside the men. The new girls now saw appalled how the merchant fingered Nawon’s most private parts. Her breathing got heavier but otherwise she did not show any reaction. The man seemed perfectly professional and unmoved but suddenly he smiled and muttered: ‘Well trained muscles everywhere. Good girl indeed!’

He washed his hands in the bowl held by Two, then dried his fingers on her hair.

‘Now you, Na-2!’ he ordered and immediately she passed the bowl on to Nawon and opened her mouth without being told.

Attachments

• comp_comp_New Girls 43 Inspection .jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 155
44 Some things come unexpectedly

With growing anxiety, the new girls saw her going through the same procedure and they realised that inevitably their turn would come. They watched with fascinated horror how Natoo went through all the moves in a most elegant way and, even so she did not dare to do anything she was not told to, all the time managed to create the impression as if she was flirting with the man, trying to seduce him, craving each and every touch of his hands.

When he had washed his hands again, he checked his papers and addressed her: ‘You have some training giving massage?’

‘This girl was allowed to work in the great hamam of Erek for some time, master,’ she replied modestly.

‘You better remember what you learned there! You will be brought to my house tonight. My back is killing me.’

He ignored her thanking him and turned to the new girls barking:

‘Na-3!’

Three almost tripped over as she rose with shivering legs. Her limbs were trembling and her body glistened with sweat. Obediently she knelt down, presented her head and opened her mouth. When she had to stand up she was shaking visibly and she tried hard to supress little sighs as the hands of the merchant touched her skin. The cart driver took her by the neck and pressed her down, as the trader ordered her to bend over. In the very moment he touched her between her legs her body cramped and she groaned out loud.

‘Would you believe it?’ the man exclaimed, ‘the little slut just came!’

The cart driver grinned: ‘New girls. Stupid, inept and untrained, but they always have potential.’

‘That’s why they keep importing them. They are naturals. I assume you thoroughly tested their potential?’ the merchant said smiling.

‘So what? Somehow you have to compensate for all the trouble you have with these dumb barbarians.’

He let go of Na-3’s neck and she slumped down, sobbing and crying with shame.

‘Get out of the way!’ The merchant kicked her and she scuttled away.

‘Next one!’

‘Well done, Na-Three!’ One whispered into the shivering blonde’s ear. She even dared to hug her, while the men were starting to deal with Four, whose eyes only showed the white while she was handled.

Several other slaves were watching the examination, some grinning, some sympathetic but two girls, wearing silken clothing and decorated collars were openly laughing: ‘Look at what they bring here now!’ ‘It seems the house of Nadiran is in trouble if they have to sell junk like this’.

The men naturally ignored the slave girl’s chatter, but Nawon’s cheeks began to flush with anger.

No further surprises happened as the remaining girls were checked. They all were shaking, acting as if in a trance, but none of them dared to fail going through the procedure.

‘Well,’ the trader finally said, ‘they seem to be ok. Come to the office with me and you’ll get your payment and then you are rid of them, lucky you! Because I am really at a loss about what to do with still more slaves.’

‘I noticed. This city seems to be crawling with slaves. What happened here?’

‘Well you know, since years Musur in the south and the Gatti in the north are at war. Every summer after harvest they send armies here, that march around in circles, do a lot of shouting but not much else, except to plunder some villages accused of collaborating with the enemy. So, we thought it might be a good idea to bring in some fancy goods and sell them to bored soldiers. But the Gatti king installed a new commander in chief, some prince or such. And what did this idiot do? He actually started to fight! Conquered three major cities within several weeks. The whole place now is flooded with all kinds of goods, but mostly fresh slaves. The prices are totally ruined!’

‘Ah bad luck. Well, none of my problems. Let’s get me my money and then have a bite and a drink!’

The men turned to leave without looking back at the girls. Four started to cry and stretched out her hands towards the cart driver but Two quickly hugged her and told her to hush.

Attachments

• comp_comp_New Girls 44 Some Things Come Unexpectedly.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 149
45 Stories and Advise

All the new girls were shattered to see the man leave who had held absolute power over them for several weeks. They felt devastated to see that he just went without a word or a glance, obviously completely indifferent to their further fate.

With him all sense of security disappeared, leaving them again helpless and unprotected in a foreign world.

Very subtly also their relationship with One and Two started to change. They still respected them for their skills and relied on them for their knowledge about this place, but they were no longer afraid of them, because it was clear that they did no longer carry the authority bestowed upon them by the cart driver. Instead of fearing them like prison guards, they now began to love them like older sisters.

‘Come on,’ Two comforted them, ‘don’t cry. Everything will be ok!’

‘No need to be afraid,’ One added, ‘this is a safe place, look at all the guards. They won’t let anybody hurt you.’

Indeed, there was a number of fierce looking men and women, dressed in leather and wielding canes and whips, who patrolled the compound, keeping up a strict order.

Still the tears kept rolling, so Two tried to cheer them up by saying: ‘At least we have names now! Or we can just pretend we have! Isn’t that great?’

‘Sorry, I don’t understand, what do you mean?’ Three asked.

‘Before we were just numbers, now they call us Na-1, Na-2 …’

‘That’s still just numbers!’

‘Yes, well, sort of,’ Two replied beaming and determined not to let her joy being spoiled, ‘but it sounds like names: Nawon and Natoo! You are Nasri, Nafor, Nafive … or let’s just say Nafi … and Nasik! That’s wonderful, it’s almost like being a real person!’

In fact, the new girls had still held on to their old names, and just accepted that they were just not allowed to use them. Thus, they did not fully understand the petite brunette’s enthusiasm but still they could not help but to feel better. Four couldn’t supress a grin when she heard what Six would be called now, because it sounded close to either ‘little nose’ or ‘gentle’ in the languages she grew up with, both meanings fitting very well to the cute Asian girl.

‘And don’t cry because the driver is gone. Masters always come and go,’ Nawon said. ‘Just try to look pretty and nice when you are sold, and I’m sure you will find a wonderful owner, who you will love with all your heart.’

‘Ah listen to her!’ Natoo grinned cheerfully, ‘Nawon is such a romantic, didn’t you know? She is dreaming all the time about a tall, handsome warrior, who will come and take her and make her his favourite. Then she can lounge on soft pillows all the day, dress in silk and jewellery, stuff herself with sweets and boss around all the other slaves!’

‘Oh, shut up you snake!’ Nawon replied laughing, her flushed cheeks betraying that Natoo’s ideas were not far from truth. ‘And you are dreaming about being sold to some cheap tavern, where using you is included in the price for a mug of stale beer!’

‘I’ve worked in places like that, so much is true,’ Natoo answered, showing no sign of being ashamed at all, ‘and believe me, there are worse places!’

‘But … but … won’t we stay together?’ Nafi blurted, on the verge of crying again.

‘No, silly! Naturally not. But, just be nice and obedient and pleasant and you will quickly adapt.’

‘Please,’ Nasik dared to cut in, ‘please what are the ‘worse places’ you mentioned?’

‘And what are good places?’ Nafor wanted to know.

‘Bad are mines and quarries or salt pits! You don’t want to be sold there!’ Nawon said. ‘Mills, workhouses, shitty little villages and even the big farms. Those are also bad. But they buy cheap slaves, such as these miserable prisoners of war here. Ugly, stupid brutes who need to be whipped all the time.’

‘Please tell us more! What can we do? We feel so lost …’

Before Nawon could answer some commotion started near the entrance. A couple of guards entered through the gates, leading slaves heavily burdened with baskets full of fruits, vegetables and bread. The two prettily dressed slave girls that previously had made nasty remarks were called to the fore by the chief guard and, after keeling down and kissing his hands, were allowed to pick out the best pieces for themselves. Then the slaves went around and distributed more or less even shares of food to everybody else. The girls settled down in the shade of their booth and started to eat.

Attachments

• comp_comp_New Girls 45 Stories and Advise.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 142
46 Natoo

‘Please, tell us some more! We don’t know … we just don’t know anything!’ Nafor pleaded.

‘Ah, you learned so quickly,’ Natoo replied, ‘look how stupid you were, when you came here. And now? You all did really well in the village. And you, Nasri, you really impressed the master when he inspected you just now.’

Nasri’s cheeks started to glow bright red.

‘Stupid! Don’t be ashamed, be proud!’ Nawon declared, ‘You showed that you are a good slave any master or mistress can have a lot of fun with.’

‘But what can happen to us? Two, sorry, Natoo we heard that you were working in a hamam. What did you do there? Was this a good place?’

‘Ah, this was quite a while ago.’ Natoo started her tale, ‘I was not yet very skilled at this time. For long, long times I mainly had stayed in small towns, being a household slave. Cleaning, washing, looking after the children, helping the mistress with shopping, fucking the master and sometimes the mistress, things like that, you know. A good life actually but rather boring and after some time usually the mistress gets jealous or the master gets bored, or the other way round,’ she added with a twinkle of her eyes and a cute grin, ‘and then you are sold to the next owner. But once I was sold to this famous place in the city of Erek. I started right down at the bottom naturally. Scrubbing floors and tubs all night and day. The place was very busy. They had dozens of well-trained girls and boys who took care about the customers. Some were washing or drying them or did their hair, some were serving food and drink, some were specialised in massage or in pleasing men and women in any other imaginable way. We even wore clothes!

And then there were the dancers. Ah, the dancers! Those costumes, the sparkling jewellery! The best girls were experts in everything and the owners of the house allowed them to serve only very special customers who had to pay dearly for the privilege. Once as I was scrubbing the floor the First Girl noticed me, or maybe just my little bum. She liked this bum a lot for some time. anyway, she told other girls to show me the basics. First, I learned how to serve food and drink. I received a lot of whipping until I lost my clumsiness, I can tell you! But when I had mastered this good enough not to be an embarrassment, I was sometimes allowed to serve as her assistant. Naturally sometimes the guests also wanted to use me, so I asked for training in these kinds of service as well. She told that me that first I should learn to use my hands and give massage. I became pretty good in it after a while and some customers regularly asked for me. Naturally I did all other things that were asked from me as well and I just tried to do my best. I learned to use not only my hands, but my lips, my tongue, my … all parts of my body in fact. I bet, you won’t believe what you can do with your feet and toes and hair,’ she grinned. ‘But there is nothing that is not liked by at least some masters and mistresses. And they had all kinds of toys and devices there, but I was seldom asked or allowed to use them so I tried to watch the other girls, to learn as much as I could. Still, most men and women preferred the well trained and skilled girls.

But what I wanted to learn most of all, was dancing! Whenever I had the chance to watch the dancers, oh, I forgot everything around me and I dreamt I could move like them, getting lost in music, passion and sheer beauty.

It was a good time. I was very busy, working hard and not getting much rest or sleep, but I loved it. And then one day the First Girl came to me and told me that my dancing lessons would start. I was so happy! After some weeks I was even allowed to wear a wonderful costume, all made from smooth silk and so thin that you could see through. And jewellery! Cheap stuff naturally but looking very impressive.

But then, my training had just started, one of my regular customers, a wealthy land owner from up north who represented his family in Erek, offered the hamam an appropriate sum of money and they sold me.

At first, I was desperate. But well, you know how it is: he was my master and soon I loved him. In his house I had much less work. Still, after the great hamam with all the many guests it seemed a bit quiet. So, I dared to ask him to allow me to further learn dancing, just to be even more pleasure for him. But he had no interest in music and dance. He said I could move well enough on the pillows and that was all that was necessary.

Well, maybe I asked a bit too often. And maybe … oh shame on me, I have to admit it: … Yes, I was pouting and giving him a bad time to get what I want.

What an idiot I was! Next thing I knew, he sent me north to the city where his sister lived as a birthday present. She was the head of the family and a very strict woman. My life there was much harder. Lots of work in the house, but what was hardest, was that she did not want her slave girls to have fun. She kept a number of male toy-boys for her pleasure and she used them frequently, while we had to watch. In the night our hands were cuffed to our collars and we wore bars between our ankles, keeping our legs apart. I almost went crazy!

The other girls as well, as you can imagine and naturally we tried to still our most urgent desires whenever we were unwatched. But that was just what she was waiting for! She always caught us and then we were tied up in her rooms, or spread-eagled on a frame and she whipped us, while her boys had to serve her. She loved to hear us shrieking from pain.’

‘Really?’ Nafi cut in, her eyes wide and her lips glistening.

‘Oh yes, maybe you would have liked it for a while, dear. But often she damaged her slaves severely and then they disappeared. And not being able to … no, it was a hard time! Even so, I naturally loved her, because she was my mistress and I cried when she got bored of me and sold me off to a tavern at the river docks. This was the place Nawon referred to in her very own charming way. Yes, it was hard work, cleaning up in the morning, serving the guests through the day and late until night, very little sleep and yes, I had to please everybody who wanted to have me. In the rooms upstairs or crouching underneath the tables, standing in some corner or sitting on a lap in full view of everyone in the room. But, so what? I’m a slave girl and I am proud when the masters and mistresses like my services! Some of the customers were a bit rough, but none was as bad as my former mistress. And some were really sweet. I don’t know how long I stayed there, but it seemed a while. Finally, at some point of time the owner gave me to the house of Nadiran, because he had a lot of debts there and no money to pay them back. They send me west, where we first picked up Nawon, and a bit later the rest of you.

‘Oh my,’ Nasri murmured. ‘Really everybody watching?’

‘Be sure, watching and cheering and commenting!’ Natoo smiled. ‘And I loved it! And you would love it as well.’

‘Oh yes,’ Nasri said blushing, ‘I know I would.’

‘But what about you Nawon?’ Nafor asked. ‘We would love to hear your story too! Are you also trained to please masters?’

‘I did receive some training, that is true,’ Nawon answered with a little smile. ‘But quite a different one. And now it is too late to hear about it. Maybe some time I will tell you.’

They spend the rest of the evening talking and enjoying the leisure time. After the sun was down a guard came to pick up Natoo, who seemed to look forward to the duties that awaited her at the merchant’s home. Nawon looked a bit envious but was distracted when Nasik asked her:

‘Won’t someone come to chain us for the night?’

‘Ah, silly!’ Nawon answered, ‘Haven’t you seen the walls and the guards? How could anybody run from here?’

‘No, not because of escaping,’ Nasik replied blushing, ‘it’s just that I got used to it and it ... it feels so much safer.’

Nawon ruffled her hair and smiled: ‘Don’t you worry, dear. I think you already started to wear chains in your mind. That should comfort you.’

Nasik sighed and soon they all huddled together in the straw and fell asleep.

Attachments

• comp_comp_New Girls 46 Natoo.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 143
47 The Pecking Order

The guards woke them up very early in the morning. Together with slaves whose owners also paid for the service, they were lined up around the walls of the compound. Then, for about half an hour they had to jog around in circles. Whenever one of them slowed down the bite of a whip quickly reminded them to renew their effort. They were sweat soaked, when they were finally allowed to wash at the troughs and barely had time to get to their place before food was distributed.

During early afternoon they were made to run again and before dusk they received a second meal.

Otherwise there was nothing to do, but Nawon immediately organised additional work-outs, while Natoo started to teach them the basics of how to behave properly and how to move gracefully in order to please the eyes of free people.

While their bodies hurt like hell during the first days, they all understood that it was in their best interest always to be clean, in good shape and nice looking and they were grateful to be taught.

One evening Nafor expressed her thanks to Nawon: ‘You don’t have to do all this, don’t you? Why do you care about us?’

‘Oh sweety,’ Nawon smiled, ‘I would work out anyway and try to learn as much as possible from Natoo, so we just allow you to join us. After all we still belong to the same owner and it is our duty to be the best possible slaves for him.’

‘And,’ Natoo chimed in grinning, ‘it raises your chances not to be flogged off in a cheap sale ... and maybe I just like your cute little snub nose.’

While they mainly kept together, they also made the acquaintance of slaves belonging to other owners and found out that most of them looked down at new girls as being uneducated and uncivilised.

By now, they all understood that slaves were the very lowest stratum of this society. They did not have any rights whatsoever and free people did not even treat them as human beings. Like sheep and pigs and cattle they were regarded as livestock, commodities that could be bought and sold, used or discarded according to the will of their owners. All the other slaves just accepted this as an unchangeable fact of life.

Largely ignored by the free people, there also existed an internal hierarchy amongst the slaves. Those who were newly enslaved, mainly prisoners of war or debtors who had failed to pay up, were clearly at the bottom. Everybody else despised them and gave them a hard time whenever possible, because they had been free people until recently. The guards only intervened when fights emerged, but otherwise seemed to share the loathing of people who had been unable to protect their freedom.

Male slaves, and especially the eunuchs, were looked down upon by the slave girls. The castration of male slaves, in order to reduce their aggressiveness, seemed a rather common practice.

New girls, freshly brought to this place, ranged a little above the unfortunate prisoners of war and the males. They were considered stupid and clumsy, but common opinion was that they were naturally suited for slavery and might have some potential to be developed.

Experienced girls, with special skills or training, like Nawon and Natoo, considered themselves as the top of the slave hierarchy.

Usually the slaves belonging to the same owner kept together and tried to support each other. But the new girls sensed that a lot of competition was going on between the groups, fought silently with the weapons of attitude, sneers and murderous glances.

And all the time everybody was well aware that any free person could turn all these fiercely fought for positions upside down at a whim.

The guards seemed to have no interest in the girls they had to watch, or they were not allowed to use them. Not so their captain, who resided in a little shack with doors to both parts of the compound. The two girls allowed to wear clothes obviously were his favourites and earned their privileges by entertaining him. They made full use of their special status and enjoyed themselves by bullying other girls.

On their third day in the compound Nafi returned with a bucket full of water from the pipes, when one of them, the blonde, put out her leg and made Nafi trip over, splashing all the others with water. Without thinking Nawon jumped up and grabbed the blonde girl’s hair:

‘What are you thinking you are doing here, bitch?’ she hissed.

Attachments

• comp_comp_New Girls 47 The Pecking Order.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 150
48 Cat Fight

‘Leave her! Down on your knees, slave!’ the other girl yelled from behind, ‘or I will have you whipped by the guards!’

‘So what? You think I’m afraid? Get out of my way, you dressed up stupid sod!’

Full of rage, and firmly relying on the help from her friend and her protected status, the girl prepared to strike out.

Nawon moved so fast the new girls, who were watching in terror, could barely recognise what happened. First an elbow landed in the face of the blonde. As she shrieked in pain with her nose spluttering blood, Nawon was already in mid-air, lunging at the other one, bringing her down in one smooth movement and pressing her face into the dirt.

Right when the shouting began one of the guards was alerted and as soon as the fighting, turmoil and crying started several of them came running.

With force they dragged Nawon from her victim. She was very careful to do nothing that any of the guards could interpret as an attack but still tried to get as many blows and kicks on her opponent as possible. All three girls shouted at the top of their voices while many others wailed or tried to tell the guards their version of what had happened and the general commotion was perfect.

Eventually the captain of the guards appeared looking sleepy and irritated. With disgust he looked at his two favourites, one of them with a bleeding nose, the other one sporting a black eye, rapidly closing and both of them covered with dust and dirt.

‘Get those clothes off and wash them! Then you bring them to my guard house!’

‘Oh no, please!’ the one with the bleeding nose cried out.

‘No, no master, please we will do everything …’ the other one chimed in, but the captain ordered one of his men to get them out of his sight. Then he turned to Nawon, who was still firmly held by another guard. She had slumped down, her head bowed, trying to look obedient and perfectly harmless. The captain grabbed her hair and forced her to look up:

‘So, you think you can spoil my little toys? Trying to take their place, don’t you? Bah! Who would like a wiry, skinny brat like you?’

With closed eyes she whispered: ‘This girl is very sorry, master. This girl apologises. This girl did very wrong and asks for punishment.’

‘Tie her up and throw her in the pigsty!’ he ordered his men. ‘She will stay there until her owner is notified. Then we will see.’

He turned to go back to his little guard house. On the way he pointed at two girls and snapped his fingers. They rose and hurried to follow him, smiling happily because they were chosen to be the new favourites.

Attachments

• comp_comp_New Girls 48 Catfight.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 148
49 One in the Pigsty

The guards dragged Nawon down to the pig pen where they used some coarse ropes to tie her up severely. Then two of them lifted her and, under a lot of cheering from the others tossed her into the mud, where she landed with a splash.

‘All slaves to their place! No walking around today! All to your places!’ one guard yelled, cracking his whip. Natoo and the new girls, who had come down to look what happened to their friend hurried back.

‘Don’t worry, she will be alright,’ Natoo tried to reassure the girls. ‘She is tough and very strong.’

‘But she is suffering, just because she tried to help me!’ Nafi wept.

‘Don’t get envious, silly!’ Natoo grinned. ‘The masters decide and what they decide will happen. There is nothing we can do. And I know that Nawon was looking for a pretence to show that bitch where she belongs since days.’

Meanwhile Nawon tried to wiggle in her bonds to get her face out of the mud. Luckily for her it was feeding time for the pigs and they were all at the far side of the pen, where a male slave filled their troughs. When he was finished with his duties he slouched, and tentatively took a few steps in Nawon’s direction, always with an eye on the nearest guards. As they did not chase him away but instead just grinned and pretended to look somewhere else, he dared to creep to the bound girl and stretched out a hand to touch her. She hissed at him to leave her alone and tried to spit but there was nothing much else she could do as he started to finger her body with greedy fingers. The guards still made a show of not noticing anything.

‘Go away you creep or I’ll break your neck when I catch you!’ Nawon snarled.

‘Ah, look cutie, I think I’ll take my chances,’ the male slave sniggered, ‘they did not let me near a woman for months, and you are just what I need now.’

With trembling hands he tore his loincloth aside and guided his swollen knob between her softest lips.

‘Don’t! I told you do… ahh … swine!’

He pressed hard into her and started to move his hips rapidly like a buck rabbit. Nawon hated to be used by a slave, especially as she knew that all the other slaves in the compound witnessed what was happening. But bound, defenceless and naked she could not help to feel what a tied up slave girl feels when a man uses her for his pleasure.

The guards broke out laughing when they heard her cursing turn into moaning and laughed still louder as the male slave, after just a minute or two jerked. Still giggling one of them went over and dragged the slave from her, sending him off to his pigs with a kick. He was about to turn to the girl who was lying in the mud, panting hard with shame, embarrassment and frustration, but then his comrade called him:

‘They want to see her at the captain’s. We have to get her up.’

comp_comp_New Girls 49 One in the Pigsty.jpg

50 Bad Girls Get Anywhere

Both guards cursed as they untied Nawon’s feet, because no matter how they tried, they got liberally smeared with stinking mud. They took her by the arms and dragged her up to the captain’s cabin. He was sitting in a chair, looking rather unhappy at the representative of the house of Nadiran who, albeit not very tall, seemed to tower over him.

‘What are we paying you for, if not to prevent things like this?’

‘Well but she burst one girl’s nose open and gave another one a black eye …’

‘Then just pray that the owner of those girls will not …’

He stopped when the guards dragged Nawon in.

‘Oh my goodness! She is reeking! Get her out of here!’

‘Well, but …’ the captain tried to intervene,

‘You come out as well. We need fresh air!’

Outside of the shack Nawon was kneeling between the two guards, head obediently bowed and still dripping of stinking mud and slime.

‘Look at this mess,’ the trader shouted. ‘I can’t even inspect her to see if she is damaged.’

The captain ordered the watching slave girls to bring water. Natoo and the other girls who were amongst the audience hurried to the pipes and soon several buckets were splashed over Nawon, who did not dare to move a bit.

‘I still insist, that she has to be punished!’ the captain said. ‘We cannot tolerate …’

‘I will not tolerate that the property we gave into your safekeeping is damaged! We can always find other …’

‘Oh, no please. No need to take things that far. Look, this is just a small matter, an unlucky incident …’

‘So, give her some flogging if you have to, but don’t leave any marks. And I expect five percent reduction on the fee. Agreed?’

‘Oh well … five percent … you know that I have to come up with this personally?’

‘Fine, three percent, otherwise we can always inform your employers if you prefer.

‘No, no. Ok. It’s alright.’

He angrily turned to the guards, who tried hard not to grin at their commander’s plight.

‘Give her a beating and get her out of my eyes!’

One of the guards kicked Nawon between the shoulders, sending her sprawling in the puddle.

‘Don’t dare to move!’

Nawon lay out flat on her belly, legs stretched out and firmly closed. She flinched when a cane came whistling down on her buttocks, but did not give a sound. Even if the guards did not seem overly motivated to punish a girl who had given them so much entertainment, Nawons bum soon glowed red, and some of the welts seemed close to break open.

‘That’s enough!’ The representative ordered. ‘You girls bring her back to your place and take care about her. I’m sure the captain of guards will be happy to provide ointments to sooth her.’comp_comp_New Girls 50 Bad Girls Get Anywhere.jpg

51 Nawon

Natoo removed the ropes from Nawon’s hands and Nasri and Nasik helped her to stand up. Carefully they guided her to the water pipes where they washed away all remaining dirt and then guided her back to their shelter.

‘Ah, don’t make such a fuss!’ she protested. ‘I have received much worse. I’m just a little stiff from the bondage.’

‘Hush!’ Natoo ordered, ‘we know that you are a terribly tough girl! But now you deserve a little rest and one of my magical massages!’

‘It’s not necess …’

‘Hush I said! You helped Nafi, we help you! I will get you going again in no time, believe me! And while I am busy with you, you can keep your promise and tell us about your life.’

Nawon gave in, stretched out and sighed as Natoo’s comforting hands started their work.

‘If you really want to hear it. Well, you all know that I’m a slave born from a slave mother. In the villages where I grew up they were breeding new workers from time to time. My mother carried me around as long as I was small and, as soon as I could walk, I had to help her. She was sold when I was still not small, but I stayed in the village.’

‘Oh, this is so unbelievably cruel!’ Nasri exclaimed.

‘Well,’ Nawon replied, ‘little lambs cry when they are taken away to the butcher and who cares? That’s just the way it is. I at least I did not end in a stew.’

She grinned when she said this, but the new girls didn’t seem to find it funny.

‘The older I got, the harder I had to work.’ she continued shrugging. ‘Eventually, years later the free people started to use me for their pleasure. Growing up in a village and in a slave perch there was nothing mysterious about this. Actually, I waited for it to happen and looked forward to it, because the girls who were popular often were rewarded with some extra food or even sweets. And when it happened, I found it not bad at all, instead I liked it indeed. It was definitely more fun than shovelling manure or carrying water.

Every year, when the leaves turned yellow and red, hunters and trappers came through our village on their way into the mountains. They often rented girls for some months. The villagers were glad to get rid of slaves that otherwise had to be fed, but of not much use during winter.

The first time a trapper did chose me, I was very excited. I never had left the village and the man also was a stranger to me. He packed me with a lot of equipment and supplies and I had to follow him up into the forests. He had a little lodge there that I had to keep clean. I prepared his food, learned how to process fur and kept him warm at night. I loved this life! The forests were so beautiful, the work much easier than in the village and i had not to fight with other slaves for the food and ... well ... he taught me a lot of things during the long nights and I more and more enjoyed to serve all his desires. When spring came, we moved down again, this time packed with fur, and I was returned to the village.

I was pretty and hard-working, so I was picked up every autumn. Some of the men were lazy and preferred to drink and sleep in the lodge and after some time I learned to trap and even to hunt with sling and bow.

One winter was really hard, with lots of snow. And then the master did not return from the forest. I found what was left of him some days later. I think a bear got him. I returned to the hut and did not know what to do. I could have left, gone everywhere I wanted and that scared me terribly. I knew that I would be recognised as a slave immediately, even if I hadn’t worn a collar or a branding, I just did not know how to behave as a free person. And if they took me for a runaway, I would be severely punished. So, I decided that I would just go on hunting and, when spring came, return to my village. I could not think of anything else to do and as it grew warmer, I took as much of the equipment and fur as I could carry and left the mountains.

Down in the valley I ran into three men, brothers who lived as fishermen near the great river. They decided to keep me and one of them went down to my village bringing them most of the fur as a compensation. They were a merry bunch, those fishers, and they liked to have fun. At first, I found it pretty difficult that they liked to use me all at the same time, because none of them wanted to wait. But soon I learned to deal with this and …’

‘All three at once?’ Nafor interrupted.

‘Yes, sweetheart,’ Nawon replied smiling, ‘a slave girl’s body can give pleasure in different ways and you can learn to use several parts of your body simultaneously. You have your hands, you have your mouth, you have your pussy, you have …’

‘Yes, yes … I understand!’ Nafor exclaimed, ‘my goodness, how this must feel …’

‘You feel very full, dear,’ Nawon grinned, ‘and totally overwhelmed and completely and utterly used and subdued to the masters’ will. And I never had experienced an ecstasy like this before.’

Nawon stroked Nafor’s cheek, ‘One day you will also feel this, believe me. I learned it very quickly and the better I got the more I enjoyed it. It was great to live with those fishermen, I also learned how to use a boat and how to fish and I loved them all. But eventually they took me to the little town where they sold their catch and swapped me for a new boat.

My new owner could not enjoy me for long, because a party of raiders attacked the town and carried me and a lot of other booty with them.

Those brigands used to travel fast and far, striking without warning in distant places.

The skills I had learned with my fishermen helped to make me rather popular with these bandits, or ‘free warriors’ as they liked to call themselves. There were several slave girls like me, serving their needs when we were camped. A tall blonde who used to be the favourite of the band’s captain, became jealous of me. She tried to make my life miserable in any way she could think of and one evening a shouting turned into a fight. The men were laughing and cheering as we rolled in the dirt but eventually dragged us apart. Naturally we both received a good leathering, but afterwards the captain decided to have both of us trained, to regularly perform fighting matches as an entertainment. Thus, I learned unarmed combat and how to fight with sticks and clubs of different size. Sharp edged weapons naturally were forbidden to us and when stick-fighting, we wore some leather protections, to prevent serious damage.

Both, the blonde and me got rather good at this and sometimes she won, sometimes I did, but none of the other girls was a match for us.

The raiders were friendly with several cities where they sold booty and replenished their supplies. As in most cities there were arenas for slave fights and they made us fight there. This was more serious business and broken noses, collar-bones or ribs were rather common. I always dreaded a broken leg, because this most probably would have meant that they would just leave me. But I actually liked to fight and to win and my masters made quite good profits by betting on me. Once, down south, I had a very long and hard fight and neither me, nor my adversary could get the upper hand. Someone in the audience began to shout: ‘Daggers! Daggers!’ and others picked it up. Eventually our owners agreed. I never had fought with a blade and the only advice the captain gave to me was: ‘Dodge, don’t block! Thrust, don’t slash!’

She came at me swinging the dagger wide and I just stepped forward into her attack. I did not even feel how the blade went in, I just saw her eyes getting wide, when she fell backward. Nobody ever told me, whether she survived.

The captain had won a huge sum with this fight and he celebrated in a tavern, me on a leash kneeling beside him. He got very drunk and started to gamble and eventually he lost me to another man.

This one used me just several times and soon sold me to the House of Nadiran because he was in need of cash. And when the cart and Natoo arrived, we were sent on our way to herd a bunch of useless new girls.’

‘This world is a horror!’ Nasri cried, stroking Nawons hair.

‘Maybe …,’ Nafi added, ‘maybe we are all dead and this is hell’

Natoo burst out laughing, almost choking on an apple: ‘Well, I am most definitely feeling very much alive! And if this is hell, I had really good times in it!’

‘Hell? What is this?’ Nawon asked.

‘Don’t bother,’ Natoo replied, ‘just another stupid idea of new girls.’

Attachments

• comp_New Girls 51 Nawon.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 128
52 Puttin' on the Ritz

The days went by and the new girls were eagerly trying to learn all that Nawon and Natoo could teach them. The prospect of being separated from the others terrified them, but they all were determined to do their best to find a good owner.

Natoo was taken several times to the house of the trader because he had grown fond of the skills, she had learned in the hamam. She always was happy to go and once, when she returned, she brought a small bag filled with sweets, which she generously shared with her friends.

Nothing much happened, except one morning the slave, responsible for feeding the pigs was found next to the fence with a broken neck. None of the guards had noticed anything and all the slaves, even when threatened with the whip, swore they had been asleep. The swineherd had belonged to the proprietors of the compound so no owner was complaining. The guards decided that he had tried to climb over the fence to the girls and fell, breaking his neck. But finally, the owners were fed up with the incompetence of the captain and replaced him by his second in command.

Eventually the girls were informed that a date for the market day, on which they should be sold, was set. The representative of the trading company arrived with a helper, carrying an armful of cheap jewellery, blinking and glittering necklaces and bracelets, fine chains all set with glittering ‘jewels’ made out of colourful glass. Even some lenghts of transparent cloth of different colours were distributed.

‘I rented two pedestals on the outside of the wall. From sunrise to sunset always two of you will be chained there. You will be replaced regularly by two other ones so each of you will get your turn. Make sure you look nice. Attract the punters and make them hot! I will check from time to time and if I notice any of you not making an effort, she will taste the whip!’

The girls were enthused with the cheap trumpery. For many weeks now, with the exception of the days when they had passed the villages, they had not been wearing anything but their collars and bonds. While they had been travelling the new girls even had envied Nawon and Natoo for the cleaning rags they used to sling around their hips, because they had appeared like symbols of a higher status. Now, being allowed to adorn themselves with cloth and jewellery, cheap as it might be, made them all excited. Full of joy they explored which things would suit them best and happily shared the treasures with their friends.

Attachments

• comp_New Girls 52 Puttin'on the Ritz.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 127
53 Promotion Girls

The prospect of being displayed almost naked and in chains aroused all of them but the thought of being publicly humiliated sent especially Nasri in a state of intense excitement and kept her awake most of the night. She was up early next morning and presented herself with flushed cheeks and trembling with anticipation when a guard appeared. To her dismay he picked Nafi and Nafor to be the first ones to promote the sale. Nawon and Natoo giggled about her disappointment, but Nasik hugged her and whispered in her ear: ‘Just wait a little, your turn will come. I can’t wait to be tied up as well. They will use chains, don’t you think? Really heavy, shiny chains?’

The two chosen girls were led through the entrance of the compound into the street. At their arrival they hadn’t given a thought about the row of pedestals, each approximately six feet high, that stretched to both sides of the gate. Now they immediately understood their purpose, as well as that of the massive iron rings and chains mounted high above them. What was new, was a sign on the wall, written with charcoal on white marble and informing the public of a big sale by the House of Nadiran of first-class trained slaves and freshly imported new girls to be held at the next weekly market.

Another guard waited there with a ladder and ordered Nafor to climb up to one of the pedestals. He followed her and fixed her hands to the chain above her head. Standing really straight her soles just touched the ground and if she took her feet apart, as the guard told her, she had to stand tiptoe. In this way she had just about enough freedom of movement to wiggle a bit to give the spectators a show.

Soon Nafi was chained in a similar way next to her. Their cheeks were flushed with a mixture of excitement and shame as some of the passers-by looked at them or discussed their qualities as if it did not matter at all that they could hear, which indeed it didn’t.

As soon as Nafor realised this, she could not help to feel aroused and she tried to present herself in a most attractive manner. Even if by now they knew better than to look directly at free people, out of the corners of her eyes they registered every person who seemed to have an interest in them. When an especially handsome warrior walked by Nafor let herself fall forward in her chains, knowing that this position displayed her beautiful breasts in a most charming manner. She even stood on one foot, letting the other slide up her leg and let the tip of her tongue play between her lips, but the man passed, giving her just a fleeting glance.

As the time passed their arms and shoulders started to hurt and they eagerly tried to change their position as often as they could in order to reduce the strain. But whatever they did, the pain was growing. While Nafor started to hope that their duty would end soon, she realised that Nafi had started to tremble and sweat and she bit her lips. Nafor knew her well enough to recognise these as signs of growing sexual arousal. Now Nafi’s perky nipples pressed through the thin cloth and she even had started to press her thighs together rhythmically, little moans fleeing her lips.

She had been raised in a pious, catholic family and when she was nothing but a little child, what she found most captivating in the churches were the paintings of martyrs undergoing severe tortures. While she dismissed all religious idea as soon as she came to age, the pictures of publicly tormented saints never lost fascination for her. This was actually the reason why she started to study medieval art history. Now it was as if her darkest dreams had become true, as if she suddenly found herself in one of these paintings, the pain not just an idea in her head, but a reality in her petite body, that reacted with fierce sexual arousal.

A pedestrian noted this and started to laugh. Others joined him and made jokes about the little slave girl, obviously on the verge of orgasm but unable to find relief.

Finally, the guards arrived with Nasri and Nawon to replace them. When they took them down Nafor cried with pain as the blood returned into her arms and hands. Nafi’s face was flooded with tears as well, but still she tried to press her shaking body against one of the men, until he gave her a slap in the face and dragged her back into the compound.

Natoo and Nasik took care about them, lovingly massaging their hurting shoulders, but immediately Nafi pleaded that Nasik should place her cunning hands somewhere deeper down. The slowly reducing pain in her arms and Nasik’s fingers between her thighs

finally released her from the almost unbearable sexual tension and even Nafor giggled, hearing her loud moaning and passionate sighs.

Later, when the night fell and they all were together again, they all huddled close together. Nasri and Nasik could not stop to sob and also the others cried a little, because they were afraid of the future.

Attachments

• comp_New Girls 53 Promotion Girls.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 126
54 Preparing for the Sale

When market day finally arrived, the girls were woken up before sunrise. The representant of the House of Nadiran arrived with a helper carrying several bags and boxes and provided them with garments made out of gossamer thin, light blue silk. The cloth was smooth and thin enough to see through. They were severely warned to be careful with. Each of the little dresses was cut in a different way but all had a golden cord to be fastened around the waist. While each of them looked different, still they all were dressed in a common style.

The girls admired their new outfits, knowing that they would not be allowed to wear them long, and even Nawon and Natoo were very excited about the prospect of finding new owners. The other girls were terrified about their unknown fate and that their little community now finally came to an end.

‘I want them to look classy,’ the trader explained to his helper, ‘the prices are ruined in this city, because of this damned war. We can’t compete with all this rubbish that is flooding the markets, or we will never make a profit from them.’

The helper shrugged his shoulders: ‘If we can’t get rid of them, they just create more expenses, but you are the boss. Should we do something with their hair?’

‘No, leave it open. They all have nice long hair and it looks good when its clean and well brushed. Looks, as if they are rather meant for pleasure than for hard work.’

‘Now,’ he said, turning to Natoo, ‘you can start with the make-up. Remember what I said: classy, not cheap! So, don’t over-do it. Just enhance the good things a bit and cover up the flaws.’

With a happy smile Natoo opened the boxes and got to work. Obviously, she knew exactly what to do, because the trader looked pleased with her efforts. The new girls watched with fascination when after making up Nawon’s face, she also applied a little colour to her nipples to make them better visible underneath the cloth. Nafi giggled when she was the next to receive a similar treatment but the admiring looks of her friends assured her that the result was just perfect.

‘This girl finished her work if you please, master,’ Natoo announced when she at last, with the help of a little mirror, had finished her own make-up.

‘It took longer than it should have, but it looks all right.’

‘This girl is so sorry master, and thank you master, you’re too kind master,’ she replied.

The trader did not even listen to her patter but turned to his helper: ‘Tie them up, one behind the other, I don’t want to lose any in the streets. Hands behind their backs. I will lead and you will make sure they don’t dawdle from behind.’

Attachments

• comp_New Girls 54 Preparing for the Sale.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 119
55 Paraded through the Streets

They set out through the gates of the compound and entered the streets of the city again. Their way went mostly upward in the general direction towards the inner citadel, following the bent and crooked streets.

During this early hour there were not too much people around but the crowd got thicker the nearer they drew to the city’s centre. The trader and his helper watched them carefully, always keeping them in the middle of the road in order to avoid the dirty water or garbage that came splashing out of windows from time to time.

Coffles of slaves were a very normal sight in the city, but six beautiful girls, dressed up and on their way to being sold still attracted some attention. Both men carried long whips and the girls soon realised that they were not meant to speed them up, but rather to scare of cheeky street urchins or meddlesome youngsters. Still, again and again one of them squeaked, when quick fingers pinched or probed their private parts.

‘Don’t you dare to touch this fine cloth with your dirty paws!’ the trader shouted and cracked his whip, while the girls tried to stay together as much as possible and hoped that they would reach their destination soon.

Finally, they entered a large square, on which already a considerable crowd had gathered around booths and stalls that seemed to offer any kind of goods.

‘Get out of the way, rascal! Sorry sir, would you please step aside for a moment? F*ck off, you little bastard! Excuse me lady, with your kind permission ...’

Cursing, begging, shouting or schmoozing the trader shouldered his way to a platform that his house had rented and the girls followed him, even Nawon and Natoo intimidated by the huge crowd.

Attachments

• comp_New Girls 55 Paraded Through the Streets.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 127
Back
Top Bottom