'New Girls' by Zungur

Go to CruxDreams.com
56 On Display

The girls struggled a bit when they were driven up a small and narrow ladder leading to the selling platform. It was not easy to keep balance with their hands tied behind their backs, but it felt like a relief once they were standing up there, out of reach of grabbing hands.

The relief did not last long as they realised that they were they were exposed, bound and almost naked to a crowd of people amongst whom anybody might buy them as his possession to be used in any thinkable way. They felt fear, despair and shame so strong that Nasik and Nafor broke into tears. Their hearts pounded and all of them shivered with excitement.

Their masters did not care about their feelings, they both had brought hundreds of slaves to the market and, while themselves being perfectly indifferent to the emotions of their merchandise, they knew that crying and trembling girls attracted attention of potential customers.

‘Take off the rope, will you?’ the trader ordered his helper.

‘We will shackle them with these heavy chains. Makes a nice contrast to these flimsy clothes they are wearing and makes them look more delicate and helpless.’

‘Do you want them standing or kneeling?’

‘How often did I tell you that I want a nice and dynamic display? Punters should be attracted and not bored! Give them something to look at, to show that this is upscale merchandise!’

‘Well, sure, whatever you want, boss, just tell me.’

‘You should use your imagination, if you ever want to become successful in the trade!

Let’s see ... two of them with their hands above their heads, close to the edge, so punters can have a nice view upwards. Two standing in the centre and two kneeling here, facing the crowd. Take this one, she knows what to do and this little blonde slut next to her. They make a nice pair and she is again pretty excited, so she will give a good show.’

When she was forced to her knees next to Nawon, Nasri’s face glowed red, because her excitement was so obvious to see.

As Natoo was about to be shackled to the still sobbing Nafor, she whispered some words into the trader’s ear. Laughing he rearranged the heavy chains connecting their wrists, so that they went through in between their legs.

‘You really got some ideas, girl!’ he said chuckling, ‘now see to it that you all get sold quickly!’

Natoo just smiled and kissed a tear from Nafor’s cheek.

The merchant turned to his helper again: ‘You know the prices. You can go down for about 10 percent, but not a bit more! I’m going to have breakfast and will come back in an hour or so. I hope there will be few of them left, by then, but if so, we re-arrange them and you can take a break.’

The trader left and his helper tried to lure customers to the platform, praising the beauty of the girls, their skills and their devotion. Lots of people, men and women, had a look at them but few stopped long enough to enquire about the prices.

The girls did their best, despite their anxiousness they smiled and tried to look as attractive as possible. But time passed and still nobody seemed interested in purchasing one of them.

When a man turned away from Nasik after he had examined her for some minutes the helper angrily whipped her little bum with a can, making her shriek, which caused some laughter in the crowd of spectators.

Nasri spotted a tall warrior and mustered all her courage. She stretched out her hands to him and pleaded: ‘Please, master, this slave wants to be yours, please.’

The man gave a laugh: ‘Shut up you pale little bitch. Tomorrow we leave town to sack some more cities, then I can get a dozen like you for free!’

Attachments

• comp_New Girls 56 On Display.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 400
57 Pitching the Goods

When the trader returned, they all were still there. Grumbling he climbed the platform:

‘What’s up? Nobody interested in those little cutes? Have all free men turned gay and all free women straight, while i was not looking?’

‘Lots of interest,’ the assistant replied, ‘lots of leering and drooling and groping, but zero willingness to pay the price.’

‘Ah damned! I was afraid of this. Bloody stupid warfare. Anyway, unchain them one by one and lead them under the platform, there is water and an empty bucket, so the can wash and have a pee. I will re-arrange them a bit to change the focus of the display. Let’s see if it works.

The girls were relieved to get the chance to refresh themselves and to e able to change positions. Especially Nafi and Nasik, who had their hands tied above their heads had begun to feel the pain, which at least in Nafi’s case was rather welcome.

When they returned from underneath the platform, the trader placed them all much closer to the edge, making it easier for potential buyers to touch them. Nafor, Nafi and Nasik even were chained crouching, forced to present their backsides towards centre of the market square, where traffic the busiest.

Nafor winced a bit when the first customer pawed her firm bum and began to probe her private parts with his fingers, albeit this soon changed into heavy breathing. The others as well bit their lips but meanwhile they knew better, than to protest or to shy away, especially because the whip in the merchant’s hand was a constant reminder to behave, like a good slave girl should.

The assistant was sent away to empty the bucket into one of the public toilets and when he returned, was allowed to take a break until midday.

Attachments

• comp_New Girls 57 Pitching the Goods.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 342
New Girls 58: Closing Shop

The day went on and the girls gave their best, but still none of them was sold. Every two or three hours they were unshackled and led beneath the platform to get a sip to drink and to wash themselves.

As the hours passed, despite their tiredness and exhaustion they tried to lure customers to their place, they smiled, when someone looked at them and they offered themselves to customers as good as they could. The chains and being exposed to free people, who might buy them held them in a state of sexual arousal. Being touched by strangers felt awkward at first to the New Girls but soon the mere interest a customer showed was enough to kindle their excitement. The pressed themselves against probing hands and fingers, their moans and sighs were not faked but bespoke genuine lust and whenever a possible buyer turned away their frustration was limitless.

The assistant suggested that they should rent out one of them from time to time, to be used by customers, but the trader wouldn’t allow it.

“If you allow the punters to get satisfaction for little money, they will never buy any of them. And they will ruin their make-up and their hair and the pretty dresses. Within an hour they will all look like cheap tavern whores after serving a band of drunken soldiers.”

Natoo, when hearing this, gave a desperate sigh and did thrust her little bum as far out as her chains would allow, longing to be touched by somebody.

It did not take long until the gauzy fabric of their little dresses started to suffer from the groping hands and the trader got angry with the girls. When a customer ripped off most of what covered Nafi’s butt, he took a cane and whipped her. To the publics delight, between her shrieks of pain she begged him to hit harder and after just some strokes she came to an orgasm, collapsing in her chains. All the people around laughed at the show and two men and a woman seemed seriously interested in buying her, but when they learned about the price that was asked, they turned away.

When the sun went down the trader gave up and told his assistant to fetch the collars and the rope. One by one they were freed of the heavy chains and shackles and once again tied in a row.

Even more than the New Girls, Nawon and Natoo seemed to be devastated, humiliated and utterly desperate.

“We can’t bring them back to the compound. We did not rent the space there for longer than today.”

“Where shall we store them away then?” his assistant asked and some of the girls remembered with horror the ghastly places outside the city walls.

“There is a room in my basement, where I can keep them for the night. Tomorrow you have to find something else, because I have to leave for Antaka.”

“But, sir, how shall I find a place for them you know how crowded the city is. And by now they charge ridiculous sums to feed slaves.”

“I know, I know, but I have to go to Antaka or maybe even further to the island and I cannot delay the journey further. I already arranged the trip downriver to Karmish.”

They were dragged down the stairs of the selling platform and across the almost empty marketplace.New Girls 58 Closing Shop small.jpg

New Girls 59: What Now?

Daylight faded quickly in the narrow unlit streets as the men led them from the market place to the trader’s house. They were tied in line according to their numbers with Nawon as the first. It was pitch black when they arrived at the trader’s house that Natoo was already familiar with. But instead of being led to the extensive bathing facilities or the luxurious rooms of the master, this time she was ushered, along with the others, down a narrow staircase into the basements. They were pushed into a dark room and, when the assistant lit some tiny oil-lamps, they found themselves in a veritable dungeon, obviously meant as a storage room for slaves. There was an abundance of iron rings fastened to the walls and floor, a generous supply of chains and shackles and a multitude of other object that the girls did not even dare to look at. There were low stone benches along two of the walls and in the middle of the room a trickle of water was running in a narrow channel through the otherwise bare stone floor. They hoped it was meant for hygienic purposes only and not as a drinking water supply as well.

“Secure them with chains, will you?” ordered the trader. “Leave the lamps burning and the door open when you are done, I will send a house-slave down later, with some grub for them.”

“As you wish, sir. May I stay a bit with them for some fun?”

“No, you come up immediately! I need you for some errands to arrange things!”

The assistant seemed less than pleased but obeyed while the trader went back up the stairs. The girls felt his frustration as he rudely pushed them around and shackled them to the walls or the floors. He was using the first chains that he could grab but obviously not with the intention to make them comfortable. They knew better than to complain.

He sniggered at the result.

”Stupid, useless bitches!” he spat on the floor. “Nothing but work and not a bit of fun for a hard-working man!”

When he left, the New Girls were shocked to see Nawon’s face flushed with tears. The girl who always had been the toughest of the lot seemed absolutely devastated with the shame of not having found a buyer for herself. Natoo, next to her in the line, tried to comfort her.

“Come on, girl. Things happen. Those bastards in this shitty town just don’t deserve us.”

The others seemed a bit embarrassed to witness their strong leader’s break-down but also tried to cheer her up.

Eventually Nawon’s sobbing stopped and she even tried a shy smile.

“See? That’s much better, dear,” Natoo said. “I know this place, I saw quite a lot of it when I served the master. It’s not a bad house to be. There is just a handful of house-slaves, male and female, but none is as pretty as any of us. And there is no mistress, which is always a good thing. Just a number one slave who is running things. Well,” Natoo sighed, “she seems to be pretty strict and wants other slaves to treat her like a real person, but I had the feeling she has a taste for cute girls herself, so it should be possible to come to terms with her.”New Girls 59 What Now (small).jpg

New girls 60: Candle Light Dinner

“So, you think we will stay here, Natoo?” Nafor asked.

“I don’t know, honey, how could I? But here we are at the moment, and a good girl always makes the best of her present situation. As slaves we will never know about our future anyway.”

After this terrible day of constant anxiousness, frustration and disappointment they were utterly exhausted. Even the wicked way the trader’s assistant had chained them did not really arouse the sexual desires they had been trained to succumb to but just added to their tiredness and desperation.

They heard the fall of naked feet on the stairs and anxiously stared at the door.

When a blonde girl carrying a ring of keys and a cane stepped in, followed by two young male slaves, Natoo immediately bowed her head in demonstrative subserviency. The others quickly followed her example, because there was no doubt that this had to be the number one slave she had mentioned before.

The blonde tutted with disapproval as she saw how the girls were chained.

“Put down the trays and close the door!” she ordered the male slaves, “And you girls stay just where you are and don’t move!”

Her cane whistled through the air and hit Natoo across the shoulder. She did not even dare to flinch.

When the doors were locked the Number One opened all their chains.

“Get off these rags! You should be thoroughly whipped for ripping these beautiful cloths!”

Without daring to look at her, the girls quickly took off the remains of their little dresses, folded them and knelt down properly placing the cloth in front of them.

One of the boy slaves quickly scurried over and collected them.

“Here is some food and water, not that you deserve it. Eat quickly and wash the bowls afterwards. And then rest. You will get up early in the morning.”

Again, the cane whistled, this time hitting Nafi, who barely managed to supress a cry.

They did not dare to raise their eyes, until they heard the door open and close again.

Then, starved as they were, they quickly gulped down the tasteless mush in the bowls and cuddled together on the cold hard floor trying to get some sleep.New Girls 60 Candle Light Dinner (small).jpg

New Girls 61: Separated

Low voices and footsteps on the stairs woke then from their uneasy sleep. Without even thinking they quickly scrambled into the proper kneeling position, desperately trying to look at least a bit presentable.

They hoped the master would come down to them, telling them everything was good but when the iron grill at the door creakingly moved, they saw that it was again the dreaded blonde number one slave, accompanied by two men.

Her cane whistled through the air, hitting the side of Nawon’s face, who kept her head down and did not dare to show any reaction.

“Open your ears, you stupid sluts! The master decide that he can take four of you on his journey. The remaining two will stay here and learn to do some useful work.”

The blonde turned to the men, her whole attitude changing completely. With her head slightly bowed she said in a subservient tone:

“If you would please take the first four of them upstairs to get them ready for the journey, as the master ordered, I – with your permission – will take care of the remaining two.”

“Shut up and get out of the way, girl!” one of the men answered, pushing her aside and grabbing Nawon and Natoo by their necks. The other man dragged Nasri and Nafor to their feet, who could not help but to cry out. In an instant the sobbing girls were pulled up the stairs, leaving only Nafi and Nasik staring in horror at the blonde slave girl.

“You want to cry as well, my sweethearts?” she asked them, patting the cane into her palm.

Nafi and Nasik quickly looked down, silently shaking their heads.

“You don’t want to beg? You don’t want to plead for staying with your little friends?”

Again, they shook their heads, trying to hide the tears in their eyes. Their bodies were trembling with terror, but they did their best to hide it.

“No? So, you must be glad to be with me now, my sweeties. Isn’t this true?”

With the tip of the cane she lifted Nasik’s chin. “Isn’t this true, I ask you!”

Barely audibly Nasik whispered: “Yes, mistress, I’m glad to be here with you.”

Almost disappointed the blonde turned to Nafi:

“And what about you? Would you rather stay with your friends?”

“No, mistress, no. Please let me stay with you.” Nafi managed to mumble.

“So, you learned some things already.” The blonde sighed. “But you are still stupid and useless bitches. It is my task to turn you into something that has at least a bit of use. As the first thing: you will call me ‘First Girl’ nothing else! For mocking me by calling me ‘mistress’ both of you will receive ten lashes, once we are up in the courtyard. And then you will work!”New Girls 61 Separated (small).jpg

The four girls who were hurried up the stairs felt relief for being allowed to stay with the master and felt pity for Nafi and Nasik, who had to stay here in an unknown household.

They were brought into a tiled room with several basins and tubs, not the splendidly decorated bathroom for the master, but a place where slaves could clean themselves.

“Quick! Get washed properly, but don’t waste time. There is soap and stuff enough, you are allowed to use it!” one of the men told them, as he pushed them through the door.

The girls hurried to obey these orders. For the new girls, it was the first time since they were brought into this world, that they were allowed the use of hot water and it seemed like an unbelievable, heavenly luxury to them.

They did not dare to dawdle and Natoo and Nawon urged them to get ready. They helped each other to wash and comb their hair and to treat their cleaned skin with fragrant oil.

When the number one slave entered the room, they immediately dropped to their knees with heads bowed.

“The Master decided to allow you serving him on a journey, also it is beyond my grasp, why he did choose useless rubbish like you. I just hope you will reek less now, than you did down in the basement.”

The girls just stayed on their knees not daring to look at the blonde. The cane whistled through the air, this time hitting Nafor and Nawon.

“I wish you would stay here so I could try to show you the meaning of work and obedience, but naturally I will gladly fulfil any of the Master’s orders.”

With contempt she threw a stack of clothes to the floor.

“Put these on, to hide your ugliness. I’ll be back soon to get you out of here.”

As soon as she had left the room Natoo hissed: “The fat assed bitch is jealous. I bet she would like to go travelling with the master. Poor Nasik and Nafi, they will have a hard time!”

“Quick! Let’s get ready before she returns!” Nawon jumped to her feet and hurried towards the pile of clothing on the floor.

There was a short little jacket, a very, very short skirt and a pair of sandals for each of them. The jackets were open in front, with no way to close them. The skirts sat high around their waist and were just not long enough to cover their private parts, when they were standing upright.

“What’s the use of this?” Nasri wondered.

Nawon smiled: “First of all you look pretty. These skirts make your legs look longer. And then there are some free people, mostly women, who feel offended by naked slaves. If you kneel down, legs closed and head bowed, they don’t have a reason to complain.”

Nafor tucked at her skirt and could not help to admire the fine fabric. “It looks like silk and very expensive.”

“It certainly is,” Natoo agreed. “The master wants to show off his wealth and good taste. And the clothes are all bright, shining white. Everybody who will see us realises that the master can afford so many slaves, that some of them are not even used for messy work. So be careful not to get dirty!”

“Still, I think being naked is the proper way for a slave,” Nasri mused. “In these flimsy things I feel more naked than naked.”

“That comes in addition,” Nawon smiled. “Most real slaves like to be naked. But the master demonstrates, that it is of no importance what a slave wants and if you are embarrassed all the better. Isn’t this something you especially enjoy?”

Nasri’s cheeks blushed and she bit her lips as she nodded.

“Are we the master’s property now? Does he own us?” Nafor asked with more than a glimpse of hope in her eyes.

“No, sweety.” Nawon replied. “We are still wearing the collars of the House of Nadiran. The master just takes us to a place where we can be sold for better money. And maybe for pleasing him during the journey.”

At this moment the number one slave returned. She looked disappointed, maybe because she could not find a pretence to punish them or because she did not dare to give them welts, now that they were to be presented to the master.

“Come on you lazy cows! Hurry up, the master will be ready any moment.”

They left the house through the main entrance, where some male slaves and several donkeys, packed with bundles, sacks and big jars were already waiting, guarded by a free man. On the road a palanquin was waiting for the master.

The number one knelt in front of the free man and the girls also went to their knees.

“Oh, shit!” Nawon whispered from the corner of her mouth. “If any of you stumbles, I will make her pay on top of what the masters do!”

“Save your breath for carrying” Natoo replied, barely audible. “Just watch your own steps! When lifting take care to do it smoothly and all together, and don’t worry, we can do this!”

The master appeared and took place on the cushioned seat. The girls were called, Nawon and Nasri being the taller ones in front, Natoo and Nafor in the rear.

“Aaaaand up!” the free man ordered, cracking his whip to underline the command.

With all their strength they lifted the load on their shoulders. Once nicely balanced, the weight seemed manageable.

“Let’s go!” the master ordered and slowly they started to make their way down towards the river that was glittering in the morning sun.

New Girls 62  A River Runs Through It (small).jpg

“Let’s go!” the master ordered and slowly they started to make their way down towards the river that was glittering in the morning sun.

New Girls 62  A River Runs Through It (small).jpg
I think the master is drink-driving... :eek: :D

1 Awakening

They awoke on a huge stone slab on a plain covered with yellow, sun burned grass and weeds. Moans and astonished mumbles in different languages were heard as they slowly came to conscience and began to realise that they were not at home or any place they knew of, but instead out in the open, buck naked and wearing heavy iron collars around their necks tying them with massive chains to the stone. Some were still dazed while others started to shriek in panic.

But then all of them fell silent, as they saw an oxcart arriving, driven by a man with two girls walking beside. A girl with blonde curls desperately yanked at her chain, a black-haired loudly shouted for help, while the others just sat terrified and shivering.
View attachment 899412
Emarukk bookmarks here...

Their burden had got very heavy when they finally reached the riverbanks. Their shoulders hurt and they were glad to be allowed to put the palanquin down.

Tied to some bollards a long row of five large rafts was waiting. Each of them consisted of a number of enormous tree-trunks, none less than 50 foot in length, and closely tied together. As they learned later, the timber that formed the rafts was itself the main cargo. But the space they provided was put to use as well. On the first raft the crew of six men had erected a tent for themselves, where they also stored their provisions. The other rafts had been rented to trade companies to carry cargo. The trader had secured the middle raft for the company of Nadiran and soon slaves were busy to bring all the bales, casks and bags on board. Everything was stored along the sides of the rafts, creating four low walls and the space in between was turned with the help of carpets rugs and many cushions into a comfortable compartment, even with a sun-sail rigged to provide shade.

Outside the wall of cargo, at the front end of the raft an oven made out of clay and stones had been build allowing to prepare hot meals.

As soon as the trader and the girls were on board, the crew cast off the lines and poled the row of rafts into the current. Once they floated all that had to be done was to keep clear of the banks and islands which was done with the help of a big rudder fixed to the first raft.

The trader had settled down in the cushions and, since he didn’t seem to mind, the girls watched with fascination.

“That looks like a much better way to travel, than trudging behind a cart, don’t you think so too?” Nafor whispered and all of them agreed.

When they reached the strong current in the middle of the river the light breeze and the absence of flies further increased their sense of well-being and they almost could forget about the horrible night in the dungeon.

“Come here girls!” they heard their master’s voice and immediately hurried to kneel down in front of him and listen to his words.

“It was impossible to sell you lot for a decent price back in Samsut. So decided to take you with me on this journey I have to make. Maybe we will find a place where we can get rid of you without too much loss.”

All the girls felt ashamed as they were reminded of their uselessness, but the trader went on:

“There is nothing more boring than a journey by boat or raft, so you will do your best to entertain me. You will cook decent meals for me, from the provisions we stored over there. In the evening you will also prepare some food for the crew using whatever they give to you.”

New Girls 63 Watching the River Run (small).jpg

New Girls 64: The River Wild

“It will take some time until we reach Karmish where we continue to travel on land. You are not going to be lazy! As we have seen, you failed to find buyers for yourself.”

The girls all were ashamed to be reminded about their disgraceful failure. They all felt the desperate need to apologise and promise to do better the next time, but they knew well not to speak without allowance.

“You were not punished for this,” the trader continued, “but just because I had to start this trip. Now you will use the time to learn and train some basic skills, that might help to turn you useless rubbish into something that might be worth buying.”

All four now were on the verge of tears, at the same time feeling that they had deserved a punishment and glad that they had been spared.

“Na-2, you at least have some basic skills that the others still lack. So, you will be responsible to teach the others the little you know. Open this chest over there!”

Natoo felt a surge of pride and excitement at this surprising announcement and hurried over to a big wooden chest. When she opened it, she could not supress a little cry of delight at the sight of its content.

Her eyes shone with delight as she said:

“Thank you master, thank you so much. This girl will do her very best to fulfil her task.”

When Natoo started to lift out an assortment of dildos, strap-ons, plugs and other toys Nawon grinned, while the Nafor just stared with wide eyes and Nasri bit her lip, trying to show no reaction.

The subtle shift of hierarchy towards Natoo, did not seem to bother Nawon at all. She easily slipped into the role of assistant, as Natoo started to question the girls to find out about their qualities or the lack thereof. They knew each other well by now, so it did not come as a surprise that both Nafor and Nasri had had some experience with boys and girls previous to being abducted, but lacked all refinement in the use of their bodies and, besides their natural grace and submissiveness, did not know anything about proper behaviour and the art of seduction. Nawon stated that she was confident about her body but freely admitted that she was lacking all the more subtle knowledge of teasing and pleasing a master.

The trader had watched the girls for a while, pleased about how eagerness the girls showed to start their training. Then he fell asleep because it was still early hours.

Natoo explained that she also had no proper training as a pleasure slave, but had picked up some knowledge during her time in the hammam. The first thing she decided was that both New Girls had to wear butt-plugs to make them better acquainted with the joys and possibilities this entrance could offer. They all agreed that this was one of the fields they needed much training.

They sat in a circle and Natoo started to lecture them about the basics she had learned as a trainee in the great bath back in the East. Soon Nasri and Nafor started to shift uneasily and it was obvious that they found it hard to concentrate on the theoretical part of their training. When Nafor’s hand slipped between her thighs she had to hold it out palm up and Natoo gave her three sharp strokes with a sort cane.

“Next time you touch your pussy, without permission, you will get them there. So better listen well!”

“Yes, Natoo” the dark-haired girl said and immediately received two more strokes.

“Don’t ever forget to say ‘Thank you!’ when you get punished!”

“Yes, Natoo! Thank you, Natoo!”

Natoo grinned: “Good girl.”

The lecture continued for a while until finally Nawon had to put on a strap-on dildo.

“Now you are a master who wants to come quickly and Nafor, as a slave girl will try to use what we just learned to make him slow down. Depending on the situation you have to know how to finish off quickly or to prolong the fuck, but always in a way the masters will think that it is their own idea.”

The girls giggled as Nawon pushed Nafor on her back and growled in a deep voice: “Open your legs slave! I need to cum!”

Natoo grinned as well but did not hesitate to slash Nawons buttocks with her cane.

“Hey, you are supposed to take this serious!”

Soon Nafors moans proved that they were as serious as could be and Natoo took Nasri aside telling her to lay down on her belly.

The little noises awoke the master from his slumber. He opened his eyes to see Nawons butt hopping up and down, fucking Nafor’s little pussy driving her always closer to ecstasy. For a minute he watched with a happy smile, then rose dragged his robes out of the way and pressed his hard dick into Nawons ass. The girl’s body shivered and she groaned aloud. It had been a very long time since she was used by a master. The pain of the brutal penetration mixed with fierce pleasure and gratitude to be allowed again to please a free person. She quickly adapted her movements to the hard thrusts of the trader and as soon as Nafor, half lost in her own excitement, realised that the girl who fucked her, in turn was fucked by their owner, reacted with an overwhelming climax.

Natoo, herself busy with Nasri, smiled and thought: “Wonderful. But she still will get punished for forgetting her lessons!”

New Girls 64 The River Wild (small).jpg

New Girls 65: River's Edge

Several days went by while they were gently floating down the big river. The girl’s tasks of cooking, cleaning and washing were easy and they enjoyed their training immensely. One evening Nafor had started to hum an old melody she knew. Natoo was pleased with her voice and started to teach them songs.

The trader kept joining their lessons whenever he felt like it, but also allowed the rafters to join in the training because he wanted the girls to get as much experience as possible.

There seemed very little to do for a crew of six men, but when Nafor mentioned this, Nawon pointed to the of pikes, piles of sling-stones and bows and quivers filled with arrows that were all kept on the first raft.

“That is a big lot of trade goods transported.” She said,

“Imagine what a price this would be for robbers! The raiders I once belonged to would have loved to get their hands on all this and I suspect the people living along the river feel the same. It wouldn’t be easy to attack these rafts because the current is strong and they keep us well in the middle of the river. But better be safe than sorry.”

Nasri and Nafor looked frightened as they were once again reminded about the dangers of this world they had been abducted to. They had come to accept their slavery now and in fact had realised that they were living their most secret dreams. They rarely gave a thought about the world they came from and deeply enjoyed their task of pleasing their masters. None of them ever had been severely punished, nor had they seen anything more disturbing than the slave pens in the city. The violence and cruelties they heard about in the stories of Nawon and Natoo were almost forgotten.

During the second night of their journey the raft was steered towards the riverbank and moored. The crew got busy refilling their water casks at a spring nearby then five of them left into the darkness.

About an hour later they returned, running back quickly, carrying a dead sheep and some chickens.

“Get going, quick!” One of them shouted and the remaining man immediately cast off, as soon as the others reached the raft.

“Down!” Nawon shouted and threw herself on the floor, pushing Nasri down as well. A shower of arrows came whistling from the river bank. The new girls shrieked in fear as they saw a group of strangers rushing towards the rafts. Two of them managed to jump on the last one in the row, but meanwhile the rafters had started to return the fire. Both attackers were hit, one of them jumped into the river and swam ashore, the other lay groaning on the raft, clutching his belly that was pierced with three arrows.

The rafters laughed, as if all this was big fun and started to shout insults to the men on the bank. When in a safe distance one of them went back, dragged up the wounded man at his hair and cut his throat. He retrieved the arrows and through the corpse into the river. When he passed the merchant, he said: “Tell your girls to wash off the gore, sir. Otherwise, it will start to reek when the sun comes out.”

Nawon and Natoo had to drag the new girls with them, because they were in shock. When Nafor slipped on the bloodstained trunks and fell into the sticky warm puddle both, she and Nasri started to puke so the other two were less than pleased about the extra work.

New Girls 65 River's Edge (small).jpg

Wow, thank you so much, I’m just sorry I only discovered your thread today. Marvelous characterisation and a very interesting world indeed! I look forward to following developments further!
So you both write the stories and create the visual art? Amazing, and dripping hot! Lucky new girls indeed! :babeando::babeando::clap::clap::clap:

Wow, thank you so much, I’m just sorry I only discovered your thread today. Marvelous characterisation and a very interesting world indeed! I look forward to following developments further!
So you both write the stories and create the visual art? Amazing, and dripping hot! Lucky new girls indeed! :babeando::babeando::clap::clap::clap:
Both?
'New Girls' is entirely by me, text and pictures. Some of the other stories I do in different kinds of collaboration with some of the ladies.
You can check out all ofthem on Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/zungur and (uncensored) on Pixiv https://www.deviantart.com/zungur .
If you like them, I am always pleased to get comments.

Back
Top Bottom