'New Girls' by Zungur

Go to CruxDreams.com
New Girls 66: River of no Return

The episode had been a grim reminder about the realities of the world the New Girls were thrown into.

Nasri and Nafor had gotten used to the thought that they were perfectly save, belonging to a wealth company and being looked after well. Now again, they felt vulnerable and realised that their fate depended on a multitude of factors, none of which they could control. When there was nothing to do, they tried to stay as close to the trader as possible and were happy if he took the time to use them. Their fear and insecurity added a sharp spice to the delight they felt when allowed to please a free man. Their orgasms became more intense than they ever had imagined and their need to serve was growing. The merchant was pleased with the development of their skills and their growing dependence on being owned and used by a master.

Two days went by until the rafts again landed close to the shore in the night. This time the girls were anxious, when they saw five of the men disappearing into the night. They huddled together and dearly hoped that nothing bad would happen.

The trader found the two new ones rather useless in their state of anxiousness and did choose to be entertained by Nawon and Natoo.

He was enjoying a long, smooth ride when the five rafters reappeared from the darkness. They all were packed with goods they stored on the first raft, but one of them waded through the shallow water towards them.

“We found this along the road, sir,” he said. “It is a bit damaged. Would your girls take care about it and see if it can be mended?”

Amazed the New Girls saw that he carried a girl over his shoulder. The trader just grunted, because he was close to jerking off into Nawon’s tight body, but the rafter took it as agreement.

“If it’s too broken just dump it in the river, sir. Not worth too much trouble.”

When he threw his load on the trunks of the raft without showing any care, they noticed that her pale skin was smeared with dirt and bloodstains.

New Girls 66 River of no Return (small).jpg

Nafor and Nasri, who had no urgent tasks rushed over to the girl slumped like a bundle of waste on the trunks of the last raft.

Nawon, supervised by Natoo, did not care about anything but giving her owner the maximum of pleasure until she joined in his climax, as he pumped his semen into her. When she finally caught her breath again, she was allowed to look after the other girls, while Natoo gladly took over the task to care about the trader and to enhance the afterglow of his orgasm.

When Natoo reached the last raft, a crying Nafor held the unconscious girl in a hug, while Nasri stood by, obviously almost freaking out.

“What did they do to her?” Nafor whispered, sobbing with tears.

“Oh, it looks as if she was crucified,” an unmoved Nawon replied, shrugging her shoulders.

“But ... but why would anyone do this to a lovely girl like this?” Nasri asked.

“Well, maybe she made a nuisance of herself. Or her owner just felt like doing it. Who cares?”

“But this is so cruel ...”

“Come on girl, you should know by now, that a free person can do whatever he likes. But I have to say that crucifying needs a lot of effort and time, so it usually is done for special occasions. If the slave committed a serious crime, like attacking a free person and the owners want to make an example. Sometimes it is used as a punishment and the slave is taken down before it dies.”

Nafor shuddered, as she remembered how painful it had been to be chained with stretched arms to the wall of the slave compound as a promotion girl.

“But this one they really wanted to die! Look, they used nails, not just ropes. This makes the slave die somewhat faster, but it adds a lot of pain, which some masters and mistresses enjoy.”

Nafor continued to stroke the pale girl’s hair, trying to comfort her.

“Oh, what’s that? They wanted her to die, but they wanted it to last long, otherwise they would have used this collar,” Nawon chuckled.

“What’s with her collar?” Nasri asked.

“See these strings, coming out here at the back?” Nawon explained. ”It’s a choking collar. A very handy thing! If you are leading a slave on a leash, you can immediately stop it, just by pulling. Very good for training and discipline! And if you want to dispose of the slave, you just pull it tight and make a knot and the slave will suffocate.”

“Handy?” Nafor cried out. “How can you call a device that is meant to kill us handy.”

“But it is,” Nawon insisted, not understanding the New Girls horror. “Very quick, silent and almost no effort for the master.”

“Now what do we have here?” Natoo finally joined the group. “She really must have pissed off someone, as it looks like.”

“How can you be so ... so cold?” Nasri cried.

Natoo shrugged, “she will survive and who knows whether she deserves it?”

“Do you think she will make it?”

“Oh naturally,” Nawon said. “She is just exhausted and de-hydrated. Give her a rest and a lot of water.”

“She will feel a lot of pain for some days, though.” Natoo added.

“And what with these terrible wounds on her hands and feet?” Nafor inquired.

“Ah, just put some ointment on, to make sure it will not get infected. Small wounds like this just disappear after a week or two, without leaving scars.”

Nafor looked puzzled. “But, forgive me if I’m asking Nawon, when the light is just right, I can see some faint scars from whipping on your back.”

“Ah, those ... I received them when I was not yet grown up. Before I got my controller.”

“After you get your controller,” Natoo explained further, “you will stay the same. Only if you receive a slave’s tattoo or branding, this will never go away, even if you cut off the skin. It must have the correct shape though.”

The New girls tried to digest this information.

“What I find really weird is this strange hair-cut,” Nawon said thoughtfully. “Do you think it is meant as a kind of punishment as well?”

Nafor managed a smile, “No, Nawon, this is rather common where we...,’ she just managed to stop herself, “I think she is a New Girl like we are,” she continued instead.

New Girls 67 Cry me a River (small).jpg

While the slave girls cared about the unconscious new arrival, one of the rafters joined the trader for a cup of wine.

“So, you found yourself a little toy,” the trader said. “I hope this will not further disturb our voyage.”

“Oh, no worry, sir!” the rafter chuckled. “You see this is all very well organised. The authorities in the cities have placed guardsmen in the villages close to the river, to prevent the sheep shaggers there from disturbing the trade on the river. In turn, we never hit villages on the banks, but target those further away from the river, when we are re-supplying. Even if they come after us, like the assholes two nights ago, they don’t have boats to follow us.”

“I see, nicely organised indeed,” the merchant nodded.

“But now we will stay away from the eastern shore anyway for the rest of the journey, because there is trouble over there and maybe it’s good for you to know.”

He went on to tell how, after dawn they had crossed the hills close to the river to ‘visit a hamlet with lots of chicken and sheep and not too many nasty dogs.’

They knew the place well, but already from the distance they could smell smoke and instead of the barking of fierce watchdogs they met several packs of stray dogs that shied away from them. Getting closer they saw that the huts and houses had been burned down and close by they came across the site of a recently deserted camp of an army.

They cursed their bad luck, because they did not expect to find anything of worth left. But indeed, in one of the torn down pens they found two sheep that had come back to the place they were used to, once the army had left.

They quickly cut their throats and disembowelled them and turned back to the river, this time along the road, feeling save nobody would challenge them. Still close to the devastated hamlet they passed a low, barren hill and noticed a cross that was erected on top.

“Hey, look at that. They crucified a girl up there!” the tallest of the rafters said.

“And how they neatly they put her up there,” another one chuckled. “Surely tried to give the watchers a nice view.”

“She’s a nice-looking bit of slave meat,” the first one mused.

“Don’t these sluts on the raft keep you busy enough, so you now want to fuck corpses?” the third one replied.

“No corpse! See, the birdie is still waiting for his dinner.”

Indeed, as they watched they saw a crow that was sitting on the horizontal beam of the cross taking a tentative pick at the blood-smeared foot next to it, immediately jumping back because the crucified girl’s leg moved a bit and a deep, hollow groan fled her lips.

“She’s still alive.”

“But not much longer. Just leave her to rot!”

“Ah, come on! Let’s have a look!”

Leaving the butchered sheep at the side of the road, they climbed the mound.

“You’re right, she’s a pretty one, very small and tiny though.”

“Yeah, they last longer on the cross than the fat ones, usually.”

“The legs also take quite some weight in the way they put her there. That also serves to prolong the show.”

“Nobody left to watch it anyway. But those are really cute tits and a nice little cunt. I just wonder what she did to deserve this hair-cut. Should we take her down to keep her?”

“Have you got any pliers with you? Or how do you intend to remove those nails?”

“I don’t think they are hammered down too deep. It’s the ropes that hold her. The nails were just added for the fun of it.”

“Oh well, you won’t stop nagging until you have got your will anyway. Just hand me this long knife of yours and give me a leg up.”

As the man started to work on the nails the girl’s moans turned into a lasting wail, although she did not regain conscience.”

“Stop to complain, stupid bitch!” he chuckled, “only trying to help!”

“Are you cutting her feet off, or what?”

“Don’t worry, she’ll be as good as new, when we get her down ... see, here is the first nail already!”

When finally all nails were removed and the last ropes cut, the sturdy man took her in his arms and jumped down. They stretched her out on the ground and with a groan full of pain she sucked in air as the pressure was removed from her lungs.

“Here you have her! But I’ll be damned if I carry her all the way down to the river!”

“Don’t whine. I won’t even notice a runt like this.”

They picked up the dead sheep at the foot of the hill and started their way back.

New Girls 68 At The Crossroads (small).jpg

The rafts continued their journey down the river, as if nothing had happened. Nasri and Nafor where excited to see another New Girl, who seemingly was brought to this world very recently. All the questions about ‘why’ and ‘where’ and ‘how’ that had been buried under horror, excitement and a whole new world to cope with, started to surface again. The wounds of the crucified vividly demonstrated to them that their fear of severe punishment was all to justified, but the ignorance about what had happened to them seemed to get more painful all the time.

But even before the little Asian woke up in the morning, one of the rafters came and carried her away. On the first raft he dropped her to the floor and started to rape her. The girls did not dare to stare, but could not help to overhear her moans and cries as she came to conscience. The man was satisfied quickly, rose and kicked her.

“Hey bitch! No time for lazing around! Get up, we need breakfast!”

Because of the wounds in her feet, she could not walk. It was a pitiable sight to see her crawl on all fours, trying to obey the masters’ orders. Tears of pain were running down her cheeks, but she did not say a single word.

In a quiet moment Nafor asked Nawon:

“Why are they so cruel to her? Our master seems to care about us and tries to protect us from harm.”

“Silly you! He is our master, but he is not our owner! He represents the company that owns us and he is responsible for us to keep our value. Or even trying to enhance it, that’s why we get all this training. Once we are sold, our owners can do as they please.”

Nafor bit her lip and fell silent.

The New Girls started to realise that so far they had been in a very privileged situation and felt more thankful than ever to their master.

Around noon one of the rafters came over to talk to the trader.

“Sir, excuse me. Its about this girl we found on the road. Thank you that your slaves took care about her and all that.”

“Oh, you are welcome, that’s nothing between friends.”

“Yes, thank you again and all that, but we thought, you might be interested in buying her, we thought.”

“The merchant laughed out loud. “You mean I pay for her and then I pay for her food as well, while all the while you can fuck her for free, as you do with my girls?”

The burly rafter looked bashfully “You having already four of them, we thought and all that and you will know where to get a good price.”

“Sorry my friend,” the trader replied, “can’t do that. I really don’t need another one and see, she has no papers, no registration, nothing. I couldn’t possibly add them to the company’s stock.”

“Ah, shame. So, we might have to drown her, once we are down at Karmish. If her feet don’t get well until then and all that.”

“Well maybe there is no need for this,” the merchant said. “In the docks at Karmish ask for Naigul the Slaver. She does not care much about registrations and papers. She drives a hard bargain, mind you, but whatever you get for this little doxy, it will be profit for you.”

The journey went on and the girls resumed their training, Nafor and Nasri being especially motivated, because they realised that their abilities to provide enjoyment to their future owners were the only means they had to possibly avoid torture, pain and death.

They had no chance to speak to the rafters’ slave girl as all of them were kept busy all the time. The next day the men seemed to get tired of their slave’s cries of pain, whenever something touched her feet or hands. Their solution was to tie her up suspend her from the rigging, so that two of them could comfortably use her.

Nawon, seeing this just rolled her eyes. “Stupid brutes,” she murmured, “if they continue like this, she will not make it to Karmish to be sold.”

At some point even the rafters seemed to realise this and one of them carried the her back again, dropping the shivering, sobbing girl to the ground.

“Sorry sir, to disturb you again, but we thought she might need for some care from your girls again.”

“Well, my friend, I’ll tell them to treat her once again, but if you go on like this, there is nothing much they can do,” the trader said. “She needs a rest from time to time.”

“Ah those slaves are a useless bunch! Can’t stand a bit of rough treatment!” the rafter muttered. “We don’t know much about having one of them for our own. We just pay for fucking them in the city. She may stay here for some hours every day, if that’s ok with you, sir?”

New Girls 69 River of Dreams (small).jpg

New Girls 70: River of Sorrow

On one of the rafts in the middle of the line Natoo prepared a kind of bed with some old blankets and rugs. Getting some rest and sleep and the girls taking care of her wounds, the tiny Asian soon got much better.

The next day day, as they passed a spectacular gorge with high cliffs at both sides of the river, Nawon was fishing, Nafor preparing food and Natoo serving their master, it was Nasri’s turn to change the bandages on her hands and feet.

"It’s healing very well, does it still hurt?" she asked.

"Yes, it hurts a lot!"

Nasri looked stroked the Asian girl’s short hair and asked in a low voice: "Have you been brought here recently? We are here since, I don’t know, maybe two or three months."

Sherry hesitated, not wanting to cause unexpected reactions. In many ways, she felt very happy to have finally arrived, and to have seen the amazing vistas and beautiful people who live amongst them, she thought she should do her best not to ruin the mood. After a few moments, she opened her mouth to speak.

"Hush!" Nasri whispered. "Don’t you know we are not allowed to talk about ... about where we come from? They will punish us terribly if they find out!"

"I've ... been there ... I rather like it up there ..."

Nasri was shocked. "They crucified you! And you liked it? I don’t want to be tortured or killed!" Nasri said, "I’ll do anything to avoid this!"

"Aren't we ... the women here ... aren't we all here for that?"

"To be killed? The other girls told me we are here to please our masters. And yes: I am a sub, and I dreamt about being a slave and especially being humiliated. But I’m not a pain junkie! I want to serve, as good as I can and ... and maybe ... find a master I love."

Sherry understood her new friend's hesitation, while imagining her suffering the stares and jeers of a boorish crowd, while placed in stocks in the middle of some town square. "It takes all kinds, I see," was all she remarked.

"Maybe this is what I dreamt about and what I secretly wished for all the time. But I am so terrified and I’m so lost. There were two more girls from Earth with us, you know, but we were separated," speaking to a girl brought freshly from Earth made Nasri careless. "And I miss home so much! I am from Finland, you know, I never dared to ask where the others come from."

"I'm from Taiwan, but I was studying in Europe before I got here ..."

All of a sudden, they felt strong hands grabbing their hair:

"What the fuck are you talking about, you silly bitches?" a male voice roared.

New Girls 70 River of Sorrow (small).jpg

One of the rafters, unseen by the girls, had been resting behind a pile of cargo and had overheard their conversation.

He jumped up, grabbed them and, not without banging their heads together first, dragged them to their feet.

They both shrieked in terror and pain as he pushed them along towards the raft where the trader enjoyed the services of Natoo.

His hands still firmly in their hair he forced the terrified slaves to their knees.

“Sir, sir! I just caught those two stupid sluts talking some forbidden nonsense. You know, about coming from, I dunno, from another place and all that. That stuff that is not allowed to talk about by the stones!”

“Oh my,” the trader put a hand on Natoo’s head to stop her moving it. “There seems no limit to New Girl’s foolishness! I’m sure they were warned about that, but even if not, they certainly need to be punished.”

“I’ll cut their throats immediately, sir. Just wanted to inform you first. Or maybe better to drown them, so we don’t have a mess here on the rafts. I’ll fetch some ropes and ...”

“Wait, wait, my friend,” the trader intervened. “Punishment, I said, but there is no need to waste perfectly good merchandise, at least not my merchandise.”

“But ... Sir ... but ... this is serious! I don’t want to be roasted by magic fire from the stones and all that! Oh, no Sir! Rather be save, than sorry, Sir, if you take my meaning.”

“Well, good man, I hear you and I would be the last man wanting to disrespect the stones and their teachings! But they are just silly slaves. And if the stones where offended, they would have struck them with lightning immediately, don’t you think so?”

With his hand in Natoo’s hair the merchant started to move her head again, as a sign for her to resume her duties.

“Yes but ...”

“Come on! Don’t worry, give them a good beating and this will be enough.”

“But Sir, we should at least cut out their tongues, to make sure they will never again ...”

“Their tongues?” the trader sighed as Natoo intensified her efforts to soften his mood.

“You can do with your property just as you like, naturally, but not with mine or the company’s. No, no, she will need her tongue, otherwise this would seriously decrease her value.”

The rafter could not help but stare at the expert ministrations Natoo performed and licked his lips.

“I see ... I see what you mean Sir, but still ...”

“Oh well, have them thoroughly whipped then, but nothing that will not be mended in a week or two.”

The trader let go of the two girls, who collapsed, shaking with terror. He called his colleagues to give him a hand and quickly they prepared some rigging to hold the two delinquents in place during their punishment. The merchant was still enjoying Natoo’s soft lips and again forced her to stop with his cock deep in her mouth, when he saw in which way the men tied up the Asian girl.

“Now aren’t they mean bastards?” he chuckled. “They make sure they can reach all the delicate parts. If they don’t sell this girl down in Karmish, she will not last a long time.”

Natoo, with her mouth full, just responded with soft sucking and little movements of her tongue.

As the rivermen proceeded to tie up Nasri in the same way, the trader intervened again.

“Please, my girl needs to continue her training. It won’t do to smash her pussy.”

“Oh, no worry, Sir! We can add some rope to protect it.”

When the merchant saw how these ropes were applied and heard Nasri’s moans as they were pulled tight, he finally shot a big load into Natoo’s throat.

“Oh my, ... mean bastards, as I said.” he patted Natoo’s head. “You’re a good girl, you did well. But now get the other ones, you all have to watch. And make sure that the other New Girl is not closing her eyes, she needs this little lesson.”

When the slave girls knelt down, Nafor was shaking almost as much as the girls awaiting their punishment. She sobbed and wept silently, but Nawon had made it very clear to her that she would be punished as well, if she would dare to look away.

Still, she could not help to cry out aloud, as the heavy bull-whip for the first time bit into the soft flesh of the Asian slave girl. Their screams resounded in the river valley as the plaited leather again and again smashed on the girl’s skin, soon drawing blood. Nafor’s eyes were flooded with tears but she was too horrified to turn away.

Backs, buttocks and thighs of the whipped girls were covered in flaming red welts and smeared with blood, when the rafter finally stopped. When untied, they collapsed on the hard logs, no longer able to scream but just to whimper.

One of the men tossed the blood smeared whip into Nawon’s lap.

“Wash this, girl,” he ordered “and clean up the mess!”

Nawon sighed, only audible for Natoo she whispered “Naturally, they behave stupid and we get additional work. Now we even have to play nurse for two of them, instead just for one!”

New Girls 71 River of Tears (small).jpg

Yesterday I uploaded the complete series with auto-coloured pictures and reviewed texts to DA.
Piixiv will follow with uncensored pictures, but since it is 140 pictures this will take some time.

To post them here I would need to produce down sized versions first.
My questions:
Is there enough interest here to make the effort worthwhile?
Or can you get the whole things at DA and Pixiv anyway?
Would it be ok with the admins if I post a second version of the same story here?

Best

Zungur

Indeed, both punished girls were unable to move and almost unconscious.

The others carried them into the shadow of a raft otherwise only used to store goods.

Nawon was in a bad mood because of the additional work, but Natoo cheered her up, saying: “Look at it like this: if Nasri is out of order for a while, and this other girl as well, you will get much more training by the master and the rafters!”

“I just hope I we will find the time for this, between all the cooking and washing and taking care of these two,” Nawon muttered.

They placed the moaning girls on some old blankets and tried to still the blood flowing from their wounds. They used ointments and healing unguents from the traders supply, Nafor crying and visibly shaking whenever she touched the maimed flesh of her friends.

“Come on!” Natoo told her. “Get a grip girl! They are both alive and, in some days, all their wounds will disappear. They just got a good beating, that’s all.”

“But their screams ... they suffered so much.”

“Well yes, that was the point of it, stupid!” Nawon cut in. “And they even deserved it!”

As Nawon and Natoo had anticipated, having to take care for the trader and all the rafters, their work-load considerably increased.

Two days later, when the rafts were floating slowly through a flat landscape that seemed to stretch endlessly, the Asian girl’s welts disappeared, as did the wounds from her crucifixion. The bright red streaks on Nasri’s white skin still were visible.

“See, I told you,” Natoo smiled, when she noticed Nafor’s amazement. “Small wounds will heal within one or two weeks always. Nasri will soon be ok again.”

“About time” Nawon chimed in. “She can sit up, so she can at least help preparing food. A little punishment doesn’t earn you a holiday!”

The same evening one of the rafters approached the trader:

“Sir, tomorrow we will reach Karmish, right on schedule. I hope you had a nice journey.”

“Oh, thank you, this is great. Well, travelling is always a boring nuisance, but at least I had those girls to help me pass the time.”

“Yeah, sir, right you are and thank you again for sharing them. But remember: we asked your advice about selling this other one”

“As I told you: go to see Naygul, Naygul the Slaver. Don’t expect much to get for her though. No papers and you put her into a rather bad shape. Maybe just give her a night’s rest and wash her a bit before selling her.”

“Ah, no, we want to get the most fun out of her, as long as we have her. But washing ... well, that’s an idea! What do you think we can ask for her?”

“As a New Girl in good shape she usually would bring 280 to 300, yes, maybe 300, exotic as she is looking.”

The rafter’s eyes went wide, but the trader went on:

“But prices are down, here, that’s why I bring this lot to the island. And she is in bad shape. But worst of all, she has no papers. So I assume that Naygul will offer you about 25 or 30. But you should not sell her for less than 50. This choking collar alone is worth 10 or 15, it’s a nice piece of handicraft.”

“Thank you, sir! 50 would be great! 50 will buy us a lot of booze!”

As they went further south the river widened ever more, flowing slowly, spotted with many islands and banks that kept the rafters busier than all the time before. Also traffic was increasing always more and around noon they approached a big city with a mighty citadel, far bigger than any other settlement they had seen in this world.

The girls were given new clothing of thin, see-through fabric.

“Sandals!” Natoo commented. “That’s good news and bad news.”

“Why do you say that?” Nasri asked who still could move only with pain.

“Well, the bad news is that we will have to walk. The good news is, that with these flimsy things, we will not have to walk a lot and we will most probably not have to carry burden.”

“If you ever were transported in a slave-carrier, you would be glad to be allowed to walk!” Nawon replied.

“What is a slave-carrier, Nawon?” Nafor asked.

“A cart. Sometimes masters want to transport many slaves at once and with speed. So, it is easier to put them into a cart with mules or horses. If the roads are good, this is faster and cheaper than to have them walk, because you don’t need to have overseers to speed them up with whips.”

“But it sounds better to ride in a cart ...”

“Oh dear, you know nothing. There are different kinds of slave carriers. But all of them are just meant to store a maximum number of slaves on minimum space. Some are just cages on wheels, on others you have shelves on which the slaves are stocked, chained naturally.”

“Oh.”

“Imagine the stench after some hours. And all your body will hurt terribly, because you can’t move.”

“I see. I will be glad to walk!”

When the raft was tied to the dock harbour slaves, miserable looking creatures, were told to unload the cargo. The girls waited amongst the bales and casks, while the trader had to declare all goods in a customs office. A sleepy guard was paid to have an eye on the merchandise, so nobody would steal something. The girls were not chained, because the merchant correctly assumed they would not be stupid enough trying to run away in this kind of neighbourhood.

The rafters were less credulous. They thoroughly tied up their girl and even took care to gag her, afraid she again would start to speak about forbidden things.

The New Girls tried to comfort her and bid their farewell, even if she could not answer. Even Nawon went over, stroked her hair and said: “I guess you will do alright. You are a tough one!”

Natoo kissed her brow and could not resist to squeeze her nipples: “Farewell and cheer up: There are so many masters and mistresses out there who will have their fun with you!”

New Girls 72 Naked on the River Docks (small).jpg

Farewell to the River

Finally, the trader reappeared, together with a caravan master and several helpers.

"This is the cargo," he said, pointing at the bales, amphoras, girls and casks.

"Three mule carts, as I estimated," the caravan master replied. "And the carriage for yourself. Slaves can walk, but always two of them might join you on the carriage. We will travel with speed."

"Fine with me, I don't want to waste more time on the road. When do you plan to arrive?"

"The roads are good and all the armies are down south and further east, but Karmish to Antaka is more than 150 miles. I hope we can do it in eight days, sir and we cannot afford to wait for footsore strumpets."

"I kept them in good shape and your men can always use the whips, as with the mules and donkeys. Eight days would be great, because I just might reach a company's ship to the island then."

"Very good, sir. Now we will get all of this to the warehouse for the night, so tomorrow we can start early. Will you stay there as well, sir? The upper rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable."

"No thank you, I'm staying at a friend's place. I need a good long bath and some change from this lot. I got sick and tired of having just them to fuck."

The girls blushed and were ashamed. The trader's words felt like whip strokes. They had given their best, but still they had bored him.

"As you wish, sir. Then we will store them with the other goods in one of the chambers. I recommend to take away their clothing for the night so it will look fresh and nice tomorrow."

"Oh, I have things to change for them, but you are right, naturally. I take your word they will be locked up properly. I don't want half the city having fun with them all night."

Don't worry, sir. They won't be touched and well-rested for the journey tomorrow.

The girls did not get to see much of the city, as they were led to a huge building not far from the river docks.

It consisted of a large square surrounded by two-storey buildings on all four sides.

The upper floor was set back a bit, so that a kind of balcony ran along all the length of the buildings, overlooking the court. The lower level had arched doors opening to the court all around. The rooms behind were used for storage of goods, but some of them also as workshops of smiths, wain-wrights or leather workers. Most of the courtyard was filled with beasts of burden, mules, numerous donkeys and even a considerable number of camels.

The girls were ushered into one of the rooms, in which the other goods were stored as well. They were told to take off their clothes and put them away, nicely folded. Then they were chained to the wall.

The caravan master appeared to see everything was done properly and send away his helpers. He went over to the girls and gave Nafor's tits a sqeeze.

"What a pity! We could have had some fun, you little sweethearts, but your owner want's you to rest. Well, maybe on the road."

With this he turned away, closed the gates and locked them in.

They huddled together and tried to make themselves comfortable.

"Did we really perform so badly he does not want to use us anymore?" Nasri asked with tears in her eyes.

"Oh, no dear," Natoo tried to console her.

"We all did well. There is a lot to learn for all of us, but we did our best. Masters and mistresses just need some variety from time to time. Just as they would not want to eat the same dish every day."

They settled down, trying to pass the time knowing there would be nothing to do for them all day and night.

"Bah! This place is crawling with cockroaches!" Nasri complained.

"You are just spoiled by the time on the rafts, where we could keep everything nice and tidy," Nawon replid. "Didn't you get used to them in the slave pens?"

"I'll never get used to those creepy-crawlies!" Nasri answered.

"Just be careful about scorpions," Natoo chimed in. "They love to hide in the cracks of these mud-brick walls."

"Thank you so much for the reminder, Natoo!" Nafor mumbled, inspcting carefull the corner where she sat.

At noon and at sunset they were fed and watered and allowed to relieve themselves in a corner of the courtyard, always watched by some ragged looking male slaves. The embarrassment, as usually, did not fail to arouse Nasri.

"I know he's just a slave," she complained when they were returned to the stable, "but he did not even look at me!"

"Didn't you see?" Nawon replied, spitting out, "They are all eunuchs, useless brutes!"

They had a miserable night. Not only was there constant noise of animals form the courtyard but, when the sun was down fires were started in the courtyard and until late at night they heard the sounds of music and dancing, laughing and cheering. They could see the flames of torches twinkle through cracks and crevices in the wooden doors and the smells of fresh bread and roasted meats wafted inside.

Other noises clearly spoke of other kinds of merriment as well and there was no doubt that free people made ample use of male and female slaves.

"Wish, I was out there!" Nawon exclaimed. "How I wish I was out there!"

"You are not the only one, believe me!" Natoo replied.

"I'd love to join the party as well," Nafor said, "but at least we have each other."

"What do you think Nafi and Nasik are doing now?" Nasri asked. "I miss them and I hope they are ok."

"How could we know? We can't even know what will happen to us tomorrow. But at least it looks as if we will stay together for the next eight days. So, let us use each minute we have." Natoo answered, closing Nasri's lips with a kiss.

New Girls 73 (s).jpg

The blonde slave girl ushered Nasik and Nafi up the narrow staircase and along a corridor into a courtyard. They blinked like owls in the bright morning sunlight.

“On your knees!” the blonde shouted and before they could respond the first fierce lashes hit their backsides.

Both of them screamed with pain, for Nasik it was the first whipping and to Nafi the flogging she had received on the day of their arrival seemed to be a gentle caress in comparison.

“Hold your hands in front of you, silly bitches!” their pretty torturer hissed. “Otherwise, I will double the number of strokes!”

Crying and shivering they obeyed as they felt the thick braided leather of the whip bite into their soft skin again and again.

After half a dozen lashes, they both collapsed and received the remaining blows lying in the dirt, desperately trying to keep their hands down in order not to prolong their plight.

When the blonde finally stopped, she was panting hard, obviously not just from her effort but because she was excited.

“Amahle, over here!” she shouted at a pretty black girl who was carrying a big basket of laundry.

“Bring the vermin to the kitchen and put some ointment on their welts. Their precious skin is so soft it broke with the lightest blow. Afterwards put the washing on the line, then prepare the lunch for the masters. And better be quick or I’ll mark your ass as well!”

New Girls 74 House of Pain (s).jpg

“Come in here, girls! Here, to the left is the kitchen.” The black slave ushered the crying girls into the house and along a corridor until they reached spacious room, fitted with shelves, tables and a sink. Naturally there were no electric tools but Nafi and Nasik hadn’t seen such a normal and civilised surrounding since months.

“Close the door behind you. No need to disturb anybody with our stupid slave girls’ chatter.” The wink of her eye told them that the real reason rather was to secure nobody else could overhear them.

“I am Amahle. You are not given names yet, I believe, but don’t worry: the Major Domus will call you soon. Let’s clean you up, so you make a good impression.” She laughed, “No need to look as if you’ve spent the night in a dungeon, even if you have.”

Nasik was still sobbing as she started to clean herself. Amahle smiled at her: “Come on! You act as if this was your first flogging!”

“Actually, it was Amahle. I was never punished since we arrived here.”

“Oh my! New Girls? Really? That must be so amazing for you!” She giggled a bit when looking at Nafi whose body was shaking. “For you it definitely was, wasn’t it?”

Nafi blushed, “I ... it’s not my fault, but I, the pain you know ...”

Amahle laughed out loud. “You love the pain and it turns you on. Be proud of it. That is just why New Girls are brought here, they are natural slaves and a lot of pleasure for the owners.”

“Also for other slave girls, as it seems. This blonde seemed to have big fun flogging us.”

“Ah, isn’t she a bitch, our lovely little Tracy?”

“Tracy is her name? Why does she have to be so cruel to other slaves?”

“Hush! ‘Tracy’ is the masters’ name for her, but you will never call her this if you value the skin on your arse. For us she always is First Girl. Beware of her. I think she is always boiling with rage just looking for someone to take it out on. As for me: don’t give me trouble, and I won’t give you trouble.”

“And who else lives here?”

“Well, the master naturally, who owns all this. He just left half an hour ago with the rest of your bunch, while you were flogged.” Amahle sighed, “life is harder when he is away, because Tracy has to keep her head down. But when he is away on business, the Major Domus is in charge. And he has a crush for this blonde bitch. Then there is Master Narek, the guard. He has been a soldier but I think he prefers to live in a nice house with good food and wine” she winked again, “and slave girls with firm tits and bums. He is a honey as long as you serve him well.”

“No Mistresses?” Nasik asked.

“Luckily not! Most of them are bitches, I once had one who ... or do you specially like to serve women?”

“Yes, well, I mean, I love both, I just wanted to know” the little Asian mumbled.

“Don’t worry. The Major Domus likes to invite guests when he can play master of the house. You’ll get your share of serving. Just be careful not to make Tracy jealous. She sees the Major Domus as her prey. I think she would love to be bought by him. My ass! Why should he, if he can enjoy her for free? She is a good fuck though, I’ll give her that! She had some training. But I am learning and one day ... let’s see what happens.”

“So, there are just the two masters and First Girl here?” Nafi asked.

“Ah, I forgot the vermin. There are also two boys in the stables for the hard work. Scum! If they dare as much as to touch you, immediately report to First Girl, she will have them flogged.”

“Six slaves seem to be a lot!”

“Oh, don’t worry it is a big house with a lot of storage facilities and stables and all. I’m glad the Master left the two of you here. You won’t have spare time, I can promise to you. Did you take care of your welts? Then fold the washing I took from the line. When it is stored away, there are always enough dirty sheets and clothes. Then we clean the bedrooms and the bath and all the rest. And later one of you can help me to prepare lunch.”

New Girls 75 Here is the House (s).jpg

It was a busy day indeed for the two New Girls. The mansion consisted of several buildings around an several courtyards. After doing the washing, they started to clean the masters’ quarters first, later the rooms used for the reception of guests and for work and even had to go down to the basement to wash the floor of the cell they spent the night in.

Around noon Amahle called them back to the kitchen to help her with cooking.

“Here take these rags and keep them. You will always need a towel. At the end of the day put them into the washing basket, tomorrow you take a fresh one. Tie them around your waist when you don’t need them.”

Nafi laughed: “Do you remember when we arrived here, Nasik? Nawon and Natoo wore rags like this and we envied them so much because we thought they were clothing!”

“We slave girls have to do with what we are allowed,” Amahle winked, “and what is left over. Kitchen duty has its positive sides. When you clean the vegetables, put the waist into this bucket. That’s the fodder for the slave boys. But if you see a carrot or these apples, with just some brown parts ... well, we could not serve something like this to the masters, couldn’t we? So if you are hungry, help yourself. Just don’t overdo it and nobody will notice.”

The girls were starving since there had been no breakfast for them and almost no food during the last day, so they did not have to be told twice.

“We will also get the left overs of what we cook, so the trick is to make sure that there will be spare. And always remember: a master with his belly full of his favourite dishes is a happy master and likely to treat you well.”

“I wish I was a better cook,” Nasik sighed, “this seems to be the way to success.”

“You bet! In the house right across the street the master had a really beautiful bed slave, an absolute stunner. But she started to haggle with his cook, a plain, short legged and fat arsed girl. You know what: he sold the beauty, saying: ‘I can find a good fuck anywhere, but this cook’s lamb stew is something special!’”

When Tracy and Amahle took the plates to serve the masters, the New Girls were sent back to their cleaning duties.

Only after they had helped to prepare dinner in the evening, Amahle told them they would be presented to the masters when they had eaten. She led them to a small bathroom for the use of the slave girls, where Tracy already was busy preparing herself.”

“Will we give them something to wear, First Girl?”

“Why bother? These dirty rags just suite them fine. They may wash themselves and comb their hair, that will be enough.”

Nasik and Nafi did as they were told trying not to get into the way of the other girls as they carefully did their make-up and dressed in tiny costumes of gossamer thin silk.

“Oh, how I wish I was allowed to wear something like this,” Nafi whispered.

“They are so beautiful!” Nasik replied, “The masters won’t notice us at all.”

“Stop jabbering, stupid sluts! You will wait here while we serve dinner. Later I will send Amahle to get you.”

With that Tracy brushed past them and Amahle followed rolling her eyes.

They waited anxiously for what seemed to them an endless time until Amahle returned. She dragged them up by their collars and led them through a long corridor to the dining room.

“Don’t worry, girls,” she whispered, “just keep your eyes down and look pretty.”

Nasik and Nafi just got a glimpse of the two men, before Amahle pushed them to their knees. The jovial looking guy who was the centre of Tracy’s attention obviously was the Major Domus, while the other one who looked at them with an expression that seemed to say ‘Oh dear, just more work for me’ could only be Master Narek the guard.

“Well, well, well,” the Major Domus said, “so these are the left overs that the owner did not take with him.”

Nasik bit her lip as she heard Tracy whisper into his ear: “Worthless rubbish, Master, bony, ugly skanks!”

The Major Domus did not listen to her but addressed the girls: “What did the owner call you?”

“We were not given names, sir, just numbers. I am Na-5 and she is Na-6, but once I was call ...”

Amahle gave Nafi a knock on her head to make her stop.

“Ah, ok. Since you belong to the company and are not part of the household we just stay with this. Little Tracy here will show you what to do.”

From the corner of her eye Nasik could see First Girl wince and had to suppress a grin.

“When one of us will call you to spend the night with us, she will give you some nice things to wear, otherwise you’ll sleep in the stable with the other slaves.”

“Oh master,” First Girl chimed in, “they are hardly worth your attention and those stupid things might ruin the fine clothing.”

The Major Domus slapped her hard on her bum.

“Leave that to us little Tracy, and do as you are told!”

“Yes, Master, absolutely Master.”

“If we ever send them out of the house,” the guard remarked, “we have to add tags on these company collars, saying they have to be returned here. I don’t want to go looking for them, if they get lost.”

“You are right, Narek my friend! We’ll take care about this tomorrow.” He took a swig of his wine. “On your knees Tracy! There’s work for those lips of yours that will stop you blabbering nonsense.”

Obediently First Girl knelt down and buried her head in the master’s lap.

“Amahle, get your little ass over here!” they heard the soldier growl and they were left kneeling on the floor, feeling useless and ashamed.

New Girls 76 Welcome to the House (s).jpg

While always trying to look obedient, out of the corners of their eyes Nasik and Nafi watched with fascination how the two other girls served the free men. They soon realised that the little experience they had got during their journey did not count for much and whatever they had done back in their old life still less.

Both Tracy and Amahle seemed to sense exactly the mood of their masters and behaved accordingly, sometimes passive, sometimes active, shy or aggressive, obedient or reluctant but always full of passion. And it was more than obvious that they thoroughly enjoyed what they did and that their enthusiasm was genuine and their orgasms as real as the men’s.

When the Major Domus started to snore with a goblet of wine still in his hands and his dick between Tracy’s lips Master Narek woke him up.

“Wut? ... Oh, geddin late ... Time for bed.” He shook his head to clear it. “Narek, take away the girls, will you? But little Tracy will sleep in my bed, won’t you Tracy. Yes, good girl!”

The first girl purred like a kitten and smirked at the other girls.

They followed the yawning soldier out of the room, over the courtyard and into one of the stables. It had boxes for horses left and right of a central aisle and two larger compartments at both the ends.

They were locked into one of these, easily big enough for a much higher number of slaves. It was equipped with buckets filled with fresh water for drinking and lidded pots for other purposes.

“Oh my! Nasik! Are these blankets? Real blankets to cover the straw?”

Amahle laughed: “Those slave storage facilities are not a lot of fun, aren’t they? That’s why all slaves want to be sold to a master and become house slaves.”

“I can’t remember when I slept on a blanket for the last time,” Nasik said, “must have been back ... back there, where we come from.”

“But now you have to meet my little masters and pay your respect to them!” Amahle announced. The New Girls looked worried first but soon smiled when two cats jumped into their compartment and started to go around the black girl’s legs. Amahle fed them with bits of tender meat, she had brought from the master’s dinner.

“Hear my words of wisdom, girls!” she announced. “Whenever you stay somewhere for longer, get friendly with some cats! The little masters will protect you from rats and mice and roaches and make sure your sleep is not disturbed by such vermin.”

The door of the stable opened and Narek entered again, this time leading two male slaves, who were locked into the other compartment at the far end of the stable.

“Talking of vermin,” Amahle muttered.

As soon as Narek had left the stable the boys started to whistle and shout:

“Look there! Fresh meat!”

“Come over here, sweetie! My cock craves for your pussy!”

“Show me your tits, girl! Come on! Don’t be shy!”

Amahle stood up and shouted at them: “Stop it! Shut up right now, or tomorrow Tracy will flog the skin of your filthy backsides!”

The boys hissed and muttered but backed down.

“Just ignore them! Sometimes they climb up the bars of their compartment and try to sneak a peek of us while we are sleeping but that’ as close as they will get to us. Amahle tried to calm the girls. “And happy wanking, you scum!” she shouted over to the boys.

“And who will use these whips and ropes on us,” Nasik asked, pointing at the objects hanging on the walls.

“Ah, these are just some toys, Tracy is allowed to keep here. But don’t you worry! She won’t spend many nights here with us, as long as the Master is abroad. She will try to get into the Major Domus’ bed as often as she can.”

“Why didn’t Master Narek keep you at his bed? He seemed so pleased with you.”

“He’s a clever guy and knows that a good nights sleep is important. And he will have to get up early to open our stable doors and start us working, while the Major Domus still will snore. See, we try to make them really, really satisfied, drunk, exhausted and tired during dinner. Then we have a much better chance to get some hours to rest.”

“You think the masters will use us as well?”

“Be sure of that. I was surprised the Major Domus did not call one of you to serve his pleasure. But Tracy kept him very busy. She will be really pissed of when it will happen, but there is nothing we can do. And now go to sleep, girls! The night is short!”

New Girls 77 Cosy House (s).jpg

They were raised early in the morning when Narek opened the doors and drove the two male slaves with kicks to their work.

In this way the girls had some minutes for their ablutions and presented him smiling faces when he came to lead them into the main building.

“You know what to do, girl,” was all he told Amahle and she modestly replied, “Certainly, Master Narek. With pleasure, Master Narek!”

Their work was much the same than the other day, but just before noon the Major Domus called all the girls to the dining room they had seen the evening before.

He was resting on a couch and First Girl was busy serving him grapes and fruit juices.

“I’ll go out in half an hour to meet some people at the market. Amahle and the other two will accompany me.”

First Girl’s face turned to stone, when she heard this.

“Amahle,” he continued, “you will deck them out as usual and find them something to dress, so we don’t run into trouble with these idiots. Hurry up now!”

“But ... but Master,” First Girl chimed in, “why them? They are ugly and clumsy and might ruin the clothing´, Master.”

“Shut up, Tracy! I’ve seen enough of you tonight, I want to look at some different arses now. You can clean the rest of the house today.”

Amahle couldn’t hide a smirk when she watched First Girl bowing her head obediently, mumbling, “As you wish, Master,” but clearly fuming with rage inside.

The black girl ushered them though some corridors to a room they hadn’t seen up to now.

“Oh, Amahle! This is wonderful!”

“Oh my, that is a pool, and several basins and heated banks and ...!”

“Cold and hot water basin and a warm water pool. Just normal for a decent household,” Amahle shrugged off their excitement.

“This is where your little friend cared so expertly about the master’s hurting back. I think Tracy dreamt of killing her.”

“Are we allowed to use the pool?”

“Nonsense, we don’t have time just clean up a bit, the chest over there holds some oils and perfumes we may use. Help yourself while I’ll get the harnesses.”

“Harnesses?” Nasik whipered with a worried face.

“We will see what she is talking about,” Nafi answered, “but did you hear that we will be allowed to dress?”

Their conversation was cut short by Amahle’s return, carrying a bunch of fine golden chains and some very fine white cloth over her shoulder.

She herself was wearing a cute little dress, barely long enough to cover her bum and cut high on her hips. She had another set of chains hooked to her collar, two of them extending to wrist cuffs that gave her enough freedom of movement, the others disappearing underneath the fine, white silk.

“Come here, Curly and hold up your hair!” she told Nafi.

She readily obeyed and felt Amahle, who stood behind her, fixing one chain around her waist.

“Bend over a bit and take your feet apart!”

Wondering why, Nafi did as she was told and shrieked when she felt Amahle pressing a plug that was attached to the chain into her anus.

“Just relax and it won’t hurt!”

“But ... ohhhh!”

“Don’t tell me you never had much bigger things sticking in there! Let me adjust the length of the chains, so the one in your crotch fits nice and tightly.”

“We are supposed to wear this out on the streets?” Nasik asked in disbelief.

“Naturally,” Amahle replied, while fixing the crotch-chain and connecting it to a pair of nipple clamps that made Nafi shriek again twice.

“Not too long ago that was all we were wearing when going out to shop with the masters. But since this stupid ‘Decency Movement’ was established here as well, we have to wear little dresses, to avoid trouble.”

“I think I will faint from embarrassment or cum from excitement,” Nafi whispered.

“The first will earn you a beating, the second some good laughs,” Amahle replied. “Actually, the masters and mistresses like it to see a slave girl helplessly surrendering to her emotions. That’s the point of it all.”

“It works,” Nasik said, “It works right now and I am not even wearing the damned thing yet!”

When Amahle was finished with Nafi, she treated Nasik in the same way.

“And now, let me show you how to wear those clothes. They are supposed to cover you just enough to avoid complaints and reveal enough to make the fanatics suffocate from anger.”

New Girls 78 The House of Yes (s).jpg

They had been dragged through streets before, naked and chained. They had been forced to walk through a populated market square, dressed up to be sold, but they were still far from being used to it.

Now their embarrassment and humiliation was intensified even more by the restraints, complete with butt-plug and nipple clamps.

The day was hot but the narrow streets provided shade enough, so even during mid-day they were busy and crowded. Nasik and Nafi blushed again and again, when a passer-by commented on them.

“Oh, look, they are cute, aren’t they?”

“House of Nadiran has always nice life-stock. And they know how to present them.”

“I bet the blonde one is dying to be fucked, look how she’s sweating!”

They passed through the crowd, trying hard to stay close to Amahle and the master, because they seemed to offer some kind of security at least.

“Amahle, are we allowed to speak?” Nasik whispered.

“We did not get orders, so I suppose it is ok,” the black girl answered, “but keep your voices low, not to disturb the master!”

The Major Domus did not lead them down to the lower city and it’s huge market where they had been displayed for sale, but further up into the direction of the citadel. There were smaller markets, sometimes just a few stalls, mainly selling groceries and other items of daily need. He stopped to buy or just to chat with the vendors and soon bags the girls had to carry got heavy.

“Do all the streets here consist of nothing but stairs?” Nafi sighed, “I wonder how they get carts up here?”

“What do they need cart for, if they have slave-girls?” Nasik replied. “I don’t mind the stairs, but these restraints are killing me!”

Indeed, the arrangement of chains made it impossible for them to stretch both arms, which made it very uncomfortable to carry the bags. But whenever they moved their arms this resulted either in more pressure from the butt-plug and the chain in their crotch or in a stronger pull of the clamps on their nipples.

“I can’t stand it anymore,” Nasik winced, “I am so wet, I can feel it dripping down my legs!”

“And everybody can see, that’s just what they want!” Nafi suddenly pulled hard on her chains and the tug on the nipple clamps made her moan. “I need to come! I need to come so badly!”

“Hush!” Amahle warned them.

“Easy to say for you!” Nasik murmured, “You don’t wear those clamps!”

Amahle chuckled: “I’m not as eager to feel pain as Nafi is,” she said, “so I thought the plug would be just about enough for me.”

New Girls 79 Out of House s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom