New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
You're very welcome here, slave9217 - nice avatar! Fear not about your English, many members here aren't native English speakers but enjoy themselves and give plenty of enjoyment to the friendly community.
Have been a member since 2014 but now realize I should have mentioned back then that English isn't my native language. Hopefully now members will be duly impressed by my fluency as well as understand and forgive any errors I may make. ;):rolleyes:

Have been a member since 2014 but now realize I should have mentioned back then that English isn't my native language. Hopefully now members will be duly impressed by my fluency as well as understand and forgive any errors I may make. ;):rolleyes:
Many of us are not native English speakers (me too) and if a post isn't translated so perfectly, what the heck? Or, as a caricaturist named "Perscheid" says again and again, "Shit happens".

You have an excellent knowledge of language needed for suggesting ingenious ways of torturing us girls, Sir! :devil:

Well, Hello!

Don't mind my user name, I had no idea when to create it. I'm a french guy, by the way.

Although I'm not in cruxifiction at all, I registered because I still love the hanging fantasy and especially women (but I already practiced myself) and I have no one to share about that. Since DeviantArt increased their policies about female hangings and as some people are into here, it encouraged me to take the plunge.
Sometimes I draw myself some women dangling; that's not art, I don't pretend to be a talented drawer and that's done during some of my free time only, but I hope to share the pictures with you someday, maybe. By example my avatar is one of them.

However, I'm quite busy IRL so I probably won't be online often. I prefer to apologize now and I hope this won't be problematic.

Cheers!

Well, Hello!

Don't mind my user name, I had no idea when to create it. I'm a french guy, by the way.

Although I'm not in cruxifiction at all, I registered because I still love the hanging fantasy and especially women (but I already practiced myself) and I have no one to share about that. Since DeviantArt increased their policies about female hangings and as some people are into here, it encouraged me to take the plunge.
Sometimes I draw myself some women dangling; that's not art, I don't pretend to be a talented drawer and that's done during some of my free time only, but I hope to share the pictures with you someday, maybe. By example my avatar is one of them.

However, I'm quite busy IRL so I probably won't be online often. I prefer to apologize now and I hope this won't be problematic.

Cheers!
Welcome DontLikeSand! Plenty of noose fans here (and DeviantArt exiles too!), have fun! And I would love to see your drawings some time

Well, Hello!

Cheers!
Glad to have you here. Many here are also not Crux fans. As anyone here will tell you, I don't shy away from self-promotion. I have made two awkward attempts at hanging fiction - you might check them out for a laugh:
Both are also available in archive versions.

Glad to have you here. Many here are also not Crux fans. As anyone here will tell you, I don't shy away from self-promotion. I have made two awkward attempts at hanging fiction - you might check them out for a laugh:
Well, if you're going to do it, I might as well also;). A detective story centered around a hanging, or actually several...

Welcome here, DontLikeSand. Sand is very useful for stories set in the desert or at the beach.

Your avatar gives hope for the drawings, it looks really good. There are quite a few here who are not native speakers of English, but almost every language has its own area in which you don't have to communicate in English. One of the administrators will securely log you into the French Tread.

Welcome here, DontLikeSand. Sand is very useful for stories set in the desert or at the beach.
Nah. It’s coarse and rough and irritating… and it gets everywhere.

Your avatar gives hope for the drawings, it looks really good.
Thank you! But as I said, I'm not an artist nor a professional illustrator. I will make what I can ;)
Maybe I'll write some little stories to "justify" the pictures; nothing very long, realistic or elaborate though. Just fantasy.

But what would be the best, in your opinion? Creating my own topic or sharing them in the existing one, with all other pictures?

Last edited:
Thank you! But as I said, I'm not an artist nor a professional illustrator. I will make what I can ;)
Maybe I'll write some little stories to "justify" the pictures; nothing very long, realistic or elaborate though. Just fantasy.

But what would be the best, in your opinion? Creating my own topic or sharing them in the existing one, with all other pictures?
I sometimes post a picture or my comments in individual treads, but I would create an extra tread for complete and short stories.
Since I'm not a very good visual artist, I write the texts for @ Esmeralda's pictures, for example. She sends me the pictures and her idea of what the story should look like and I try to write a story about it.
Just try it.

Back
Top Bottom