New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello folks, new arrival here!

I'm glad my registration was accepted! Due to this horrible virus, I did not go to any parties, meet or date anybody for a long while and I don't plan doing it until I get my vaccines and it becomes safe to meet people again. So I'm mostly playing with self-bondage for now, but my main interests are bondage, crux play and moderate pain... I hope we can talk and interact.

The pandemic also gave me an extra time to practice my English, however I preemptively ask for pardon on any grammatical error.
You are most welcome and your communication so far is fine.
Welcome to the friendliest kink group I’ve ever joined. I think it’s still only 3 weeks since I joined but have felt so welcomed and even working on some new genuine friendships.

So far your English sounds better than mine. Of course, as an Australian some people argue we don’t speak English at all!!!

if you need anything just ask, everyone is super helpful and nice. Admin team are great. You can see my kinks in my profile if you wish.
Although our US English is more standard than the Aussie variety, the UK snobs on the site (just kidding - most friendly snobs) still deride our version. Unfortunately, many of us "native speakers" have severe problems of our own. If it weren't for grammar and spell check, my posts would be indecipherable.

Last edited:
Thank you for the welcome.
I must admit that english is not my native language.
So I hope I always find the right words to say what I want to express.
You're very welcome, Ginad - like Cutie who joined yesterday, your good English shows up a lot that's posted here :D
Actually, I'd guess at least a third of our active members are not first-language English speakers, but one way or another get along fine.

Hello, everyone, I'm happy to join this interesting community. My english is not so good, but I’ll try to communicate.
You're very welcome here, slave9217 - nice avatar! Fear not about your English, many members here aren't native English speakers but enjoy themselves and give plenty of enjoyment to the friendly community.

Hello, everyone, I'm happy to join this interesting community. My english is not so good, but I’ll try to communicate.

You're very welcome here, slave9217 - nice avatar! Fear not about your English, many members here aren't native English speakers but enjoy themselves and give plenty of enjoyment to the friendly community.
Many members, like me, are typical of the average American - unable to speak articulately in their own language and totally ignorant of others - but demand to be catered to. Nevertheless, we welcome foreign speakers. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom