New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Всем привет и доброго времени суток!
Hello and good day to you, Torik - but please use auto-translate to post in English.

Я пригласил вас в нашу русскоязычную группу: Друзья русского языка.

You never learned Russian? Here in eastern Germany the subject was compulsory.
oho in poland was russian language obligatory after 2nd world war for all animals becuse comunists here rule by prl polish rusification goverment who listen moskov orders also even to 60-70-80 years even 90 was still much later only for those who want to learn this language good me not born in those years or prl epoc when comunists later post comunists rule here and all must learn russian language in schools obligatory language was meow :oops: :cat: :conejo::mouse:

Hello folks, new arrival here!

I'm glad my registration was accepted! Due to this horrible virus, I did not go to any parties, meet or date anybody for a long while and I don't plan doing it until I get my vaccines and it becomes safe to meet people again. So I'm mostly playing with self-bondage for now, but my main interests are bondage, crux play and moderate pain... I hope we can talk and interact.

The pandemic also gave me an extra time to practice my English, however I preemptively ask for pardon on any grammatical error.

Hello folks, new arrival here!

I'm glad my registration was accepted! Due to this horrible virus, I did not go to any parties, meet or date anybody for a long while and I don't plan doing it until I get my vaccines and it becomes safe to meet people again. So I'm mostly playing with self-bondage for now, but my main interests are bondage, crux play and moderate pain... I hope we can talk and interact.

The pandemic also gave me an extra time to practice my English, however I preemptively ask for pardon on any grammatical error.
Welcome to the friendliest kink group I’ve ever joined. I think it’s still only 3 weeks since I joined but have felt so welcomed and even working on some new genuine friendships.

So far your English sounds better than mine. Of course, as an Australian some people argue we don’t speak English at all!!!

if you need anything just ask, everyone is super helpful and nice. Admin team are great. You can see my kinks in my profile if you wish.

Hello,
just want to say that I'm new to the Forum
But I already found some very interesting and exciting things here.
Thank you for letting me jooin.

Best wishes Gina
You are welcome, here, Gina, I am sure!
I’ve been here just over 3 weeks, by far the friendliest bunch of kinksters I’ve met online ever!

I hope you find this as happy a place to be as me!

Back
Top Bottom