On the age range to get whipped:

Go to CruxDreams.com
You sound like a girl of experience, Alisha
No...Its just that Sir can be an absolute Sadistic bastard when he wants to be...
After whipping me in a certain area he then applied " a special mixture for the pain"
...... I screamed....I sobbed.. I was in pain for a fortnight...I do not endorse brillo pads or Aldi white vinegar...

Last edited:
I will be 75 later this year and still think I could withstand a pretty hard whipping but just in my fantasy world. My problem would be finding a man my age who would want to whip me.
Just turned 71, at your service!

I personally think that any person,wheter man or woman deserves to be whipped when had a bad behaviour. But the age to get whipped is an interesting issue that we should talk more about on the phorum.
On men,I believe that a boy can get whipped from 18 years old,when his body is enoughly developed. And the age limit should be 55.
While for women,I believe that from 19 years old they can get whipped. And the age limited for a woman to be whipped should be on 45 years old
I believe that men and women should be subjected to corporal punishment between the ages of 18 and 60, if the health of the convicts allows it. Corporal punishments must be carried out on bare buttucks, forcing the convicts to strip completely naked before execution of corporal punishment.

I would say you have a very long time ahead for a lash or 300, I will be 78 next birthday and still love the feel of the whip on my back and breasts. Mind you I would still wish for a few welts or marks but never quite go that far these days.
I would be happy to whip and punish older woman (Im 45).

I will be 75 later this year and still think I could withstand a pretty hard whipping but just in my fantasy world. My problem would be finding a man my age who would want to whip me.
My Master is 72, and He has no problem whipping me. As you may recall I am in a long distance relationship with Him but when I visit Him for 2-3 weeks He enjoys whipping me every day. Usually at least two sessions. You may also recall I’m a terrible masochist who desires lots of lashes… He loves whipping me just as much as I like being whipped. Then plenty of loving Aftercare. The right man will certainly love giving you the kind of whipping you want, and He will build up trust and friendship before touching you so that you can build up slowly and carefully. Hopefully to full arousal and whatever climax you seek. I have heard of octogenarians still active in bdsm, as you well know- age is no barrier to our kinky desire!

Just be sensible, vetting any potential partner carefully (talk to his previous play partners, ask around in kink community if He’s a respected sane Dom, that sort of thing). Meet each other first in a safe space, and discuss honestly your personal needs and be sure to point out your lack of experience. A caring Dom will listen and I bet won’t be deterred so by your second or third meeting will carefully introduce you to the dark intoxication of whip and flogger…

I highly recommend you read up on safe words (I highly recommend the traffic light system as it offers a way to provide feed back instead of solely a stop signal), vetting, Safe Sane Consensual Kink, and RACK principles. You can find out about what these all mean on various kink sites. Of course I’d be delighted to speak to you via PM… I’m only sorry I’m half a world away!

But I am convinced your age is not nearly as big a barrier as you fear! Talk to me anytime.

My Master is 72, and He has no problem whipping me. As you may recall I am in a long distance relationship with Him but when I visit Him for 2-3 weeks He enjoys whipping me every day. Usually at least two sessions. You may also recall I’m a terrible masochist who desires lots of lashes… He loves whipping me just as much as I like being whipped. Then plenty of loving Aftercare. The right man will certainly love giving you the kind of whipping you want, and He will build up trust and friendship before touching you so that you can build up slowly and carefully. Hopefully to full arousal and whatever climax you seek. I have heard of octogenarians still active in bdsm, as you well know- age is no barrier to our kinky desire!

Just be sensible, vetting any potential partner carefully (talk to his previous play partners, ask around in kink community if He’s a respected sane Dom, that sort of thing). Meet each other first in a safe space, and discuss honestly your personal needs and be sure to point out your lack of experience. A caring Dom will listen and I bet won’t be deterred so by your second or third meeting will carefully introduce you to the dark intoxication of whip and flogger…

I highly recommend you read up on safe words (I highly recommend the traffic light system as it offers a way to provide feed back instead of solely a stop signal), vetting, Safe Sane Consensual Kink, and RACK principles. You can find out about what these all mean on various kink sites. Of course I’d be delighted to speak to you via PM… I’m only sorry I’m half a world away!

But I am convinced your age is not nearly as big a barrier as you fear! Talk to me anytime.
Loincloth, Thank you for the wise advice. You know that you can PM me anytime.

Back
Top Bottom