Original Manipulations by Cruxforums Members

Go to CruxDreams.com
never forget the bus ticket at home

View attachment 1129999
I read the sign that said “no ticket no ride”, but never imagined the penalty for getting on anyway and getting caught would be public humiliation. Was that in the fine print somewhere?

I read the sign that said “no ticket no ride”, but never imagined the penalty for getting on anyway and getting caught would be public humiliation. Was that in the fine print somewhere?
Don't worry! The bus company will start a warning campaign about the consequences of driving without a ticket. That pic of you, crucified, will be displayed on posters at bus stops, on the buses, in the subway,... to show what will happen! In the future, no more excuses to forget your ticket!:devil:

NOOOOOOO!

View attachment 1130569

This cannot be happening!
Excellent expression! There is a beautiful starkness in the apparent simplicity of this image. A single figure, on a cross, with the background nicely defocused. One is forced to focus directly on her, which brings out the immediacy of her agony and shock. It needs no further figures or other elements to tell the basic story.

Last edited:
Aghast.jpg

I cannot identify the model for this dramatic, arena crux portrait. If she is a composite figure, the surgery is of very high quality, and not apparently composed of multiple sections. She is presented in a shallow depth of field, separating the subject from the defocused spectators. Isolated on her cross, the treatment of fine details ensures a convincing effect, including the wood grain texture and the rusty nails. The subdividing trickles of blood indicate a freshly suspended subject.

Jollyrei has commented on the convincing facial expression, with the head turned through ninety degrees to observe the nailed wrist. If the expression has been created using the warping or smudging tools, the effect is very subtle. The ambient lighting is consistent throughout the scene, and the background assumes a blurry kind of abstract, decorative quality. The enthusiastic gestures of anonymous hundreds contribute a nightmarish atmosphere in which contemporary details are not apparent.

This is a very fine example of a crux manip and altogether nice work, Wragg! :)

I cannot identify the model for this dramatic, arena crux portrait. If she is a composite figure, the surgery is of very high quality, and not apparently composed of multiple sections. She is presented in a shallow depth of field, separating the subject from the defocused spectators. Isolated on her cross, the treatment of fine details ensures a convincing effect, including the wood grain texture and the rusty nails. The subdividing trickles of blood indicate a freshly suspended subject.

Jollyrei has commented on the convincing facial expression, with the head turned through ninety degrees to observe the nailed wrist. If the expression has been created using the warping or smudging tools, the effect is very subtle. The ambient lighting is consistent throughout the scene, and the background assumes a blurry kind of abstract, decorative quality. The enthusiastic gestures of anonymous hundreds contribute a nightmarish atmosphere in which contemporary details are not apparent.

This is a very fine example of a crux manip and altogether nice work, Wragg! :)
Thank you Bob - the cross, of course, supplied by your good self! :)

Indeed, particularly her look is well done! As if she realises just now what happened to her! :thumbsup::clap:
But she has no reason to complain : they allowed her to keep her belly- and ear buttons, so she made up looks well on her cross!:D
Yes, we can have those off her later ;)

NOOOOOOO!

View attachment 1130569

Time to do a semi-Bob. I was looking through my raw material folder and found this.
16393.jpg
Seeing potential is part of the job, doing what is needed to create that vision is the rest. Nice work Wragg old boy.

Time to do a semi-Bob. I was looking through my raw material folder and found this.
View attachment 1132195
Seeing potential is part of the job, doing what is needed to create that vision is the rest. Nice work Wragg old boy.
Someone else with encyclopedic knowledge!

She was almost perfect, cable ties instead of great thick ropes. A bit low res, and with a copper in the way of her right wrist, but not bad.

On the occasion of the Lovely Lily's birthday, I thought I'd take her to the seaside!
Very thoughtful of you. :)

It's a beautiful and mysterious looking image, quite ethereal in its way. I like how it plays with the imagination. It's one of those you can look at a long time and just feel the atmosphere. Sexy too.

Rather a bit unearthly, that landscape, and mysterious (including the lady's presence).
Yes, it's all very well crafted - the lighting of the beach works well with the monochrome image to create a mood - beauty, foreboding, mystery.

depart from my usual 'girl on a stick' style!
We all have to branch out. :D

Babylon, in the late afternoon. The skies turn reddish very early this day, due to the fall-out of a sandstorm that came out of the desert.

But no dust bowl can stop the course of justice. A wealthy town, a center of bustling trade, creates huge opportunities, but also attracts characters of questionable conduct, who are out for quick gains using any means. Enterprise is free, but law is intolerant for those who either corrupt it, or – blasphemy! – question it. Scammers and swindlers, thieves and robbers, bribers and the bribed, rioters and troublemakers, none of them should count on mercy, to the satisfaction of the hard-working traders, craftspeople and other decent townsfolks.

As scheduled, the crosses just outside the mighty walls of the city, have received their regular ratios of fresh meat. The crucifixions have taken place early in the morning, within one hour after sunrise. The tens of spectators they drew, dispersed afterwards, taking shelter for the weather, went to doing their daily tasks. Now, in this early evening, they come back, curious how the condemned did.

The dust and the patchy clouds had somewhat softened the direct solar radiation on their naked bodies during the day. But the hot dry, dust loaded air felt very heavy and muggy all day long, and made the ordeal even harsher. Breathing was hard. Dust stuck to their bodies, irritating their skin. It ran off with trickles of sweat and blood, and settled again when the bodily liquids dried up.

Finally, the shadow of the city walls falls upon the crucified. Just one small relief of their torment, since the walls will radiate accumulated heat for many hours, and the occasional faint, warm breezes will neither bring cooling. Exhausted, their bone dry lips, tongue and throat only swallows sand dust since hours.

bab_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom