Original Manipulations by Cruxforums Members

Go to CruxDreams.com
Babylon, in the late afternoon. The skies turn reddish very early this day, due to the fall-out of a sandstorm that came out of the desert.

But no dust bowl can stop the course of justice. A wealthy town, a center of bustling trade, creates huge opportunities, but also attracts characters of questionable conduct, who are out for quick gains using any means. Enterprise is free, but law is intolerant for those who either corrupt it, or – blasphemy! – question it. Scammers and swindlers, thieves and robbers, bribers and the bribed, rioters and troublemakers, none of them should count on mercy, to the satisfaction of the hard-working traders, craftspeople and other decent townsfolks.

As scheduled, the crosses just outside the mighty walls of the city, have received their regular ratios of fresh meat. The crucifixions have taken place early in the morning, within one hour after sunrise. The tens of spectators they drew, dispersed afterwards, taking shelter for the weather, went to doing their daily tasks. Now, in this early evening, they come back, curious how the condemned did.

The dust and the patchy clouds had somewhat softened the direct solar radiation on their naked bodies during the day. But the hot dry, dust loaded air felt very heavy and muggy all day long, and made the ordeal even harsher. Breathing was hard. Dust stuck to their bodies, irritating their skin. It ran off with trickles of sweat and blood, and settled again when the bodily liquids dried up.

Finally, the shadow of the city walls falls upon the crucified. Just one small relief of their torment, since the walls will radiate accumulated heat for many hours, and the occasional faint, warm breezes will neither bring cooling. Exhausted, their bone dry lips, tongue and throat only swallows sand dust since hours.

View attachment 1146757
Gosh, that is a very nice image, Loxuru! The brooding shadow of the wall, the menacing red of the sand-dust in the air, very atmospheric! Thank you for posting it! :):):)

Babylon, in the late afternoon. The skies turn reddish very early this day, due to the fall-out of a sandstorm that came out of the desert.

But no dust bowl can stop the course of justice. A wealthy town, a center of bustling trade, creates huge opportunities, but also attracts characters of questionable conduct, who are out for quick gains using any means. Enterprise is free, but law is intolerant for those who either corrupt it, or – blasphemy! – question it. Scammers and swindlers, thieves and robbers, bribers and the bribed, rioters and troublemakers, none of them should count on mercy, to the satisfaction of the hard-working traders, craftspeople and other decent townsfolks.

As scheduled, the crosses just outside the mighty walls of the city, have received their regular ratios of fresh meat. The crucifixions have taken place early in the morning, within one hour after sunrise. The tens of spectators they drew, dispersed afterwards, taking shelter for the weather, went to doing their daily tasks. Now, in this early evening, they come back, curious how the condemned did.

The dust and the patchy clouds had somewhat softened the direct solar radiation on their naked bodies during the day. But the hot dry, dust loaded air felt very heavy and muggy all day long, and made the ordeal even harsher. Breathing was hard. Dust stuck to their bodies, irritating their skin. It ran off with trickles of sweat and blood, and settled again when the bodily liquids dried up.

Finally, the shadow of the city walls falls upon the crucified. Just one small relief of their torment, since the walls will radiate accumulated heat for many hours, and the occasional faint, warm breezes will neither bring cooling. Exhausted, their bone dry lips, tongue and throat only swallows sand dust since hours.

View attachment 1146757
Nice work there Lox! Very atmospheric and menacing looking. Good shadow work. :)

Following a post by @Apostate, I realised, with a guilty start, that I had never actually crucified Dakota Johnson. :doh:

50 shades of crux.jpg

Apologies for the oversight, Dakota.
This is an inspiring pose, which might be a composite figure, unless you have been fortunate in finding a reasonably hi-res screen shot. The aerial view of the grass, which fills the background, seems to be accurate in scale, providing a neutral texture in contrast with the dead wood of the cross and the living flesh and blood. Nail heads and bloodstains complete the narrative element of a widescreen composition, and the lighting and shadows are well observed.

I note there is an interval of three hours between Apostate's source of inspiration and the publication of your manip, so you have wasted no time on this. I would estimate that no more than eight visible layers are employed, and quite possibly fewer than this. Nice work, Wragg. :)

Following a post by @Apostate, I realised, with a guilty start, that I had never actually crucified Dakota Johnson. :doh:

View attachment 1153228

Apologies for the oversight, Dakota.
Well, I'm glad you rectified that, anyway. :D
Believe it or not, I had to look up who she was. :oops::rolleyes:

A nice pose and nicely composed as a top down shot. She looks suitably shocked and stunned by her ordeal so far. Crucified for being in a reasonably terrible film, no doubt. :D

Hi all, this is an original manipulation of mine. She is "Dani", a character who featured in a book I read recently. She wasn't depicted in this predicament but it's where my imagination took her. I hope you enjoy ...

View attachment 1153311
She’s probably wondering what on earth got her into that predicament and who the hell is this guy, Fossy?

Hi all, this is an original manipulation of mine. She is "Dani", a character who featured in a book I read recently. She wasn't depicted in this predicament but it's where my imagination took her. I hope you enjoy ...

View attachment 1153311
Isn't it good to be able to depict what's in our imagination, Fossy?

Yours has certainly delivered the goods this time! :)

View attachment 1153311
That's a very atmospheric manip. Nicely done. She looks, as Barb said, a bit surprised and apprehensive about whatever predicament you've got her in. Is the model named Dani or is that the name of the character in the book. Was this an image from a book cover, or is this your recreation of a scene? I suspect the latter, but I ask only for information. It's a very good job and I'm glad to see that I'm not the only person (apart from you, Barb, Wragg, Bob, and...) with an imagination like this. :D

That's a very atmospheric manip. Nicely done. She looks, as Barb said, a bit surprised and apprehensive about whatever predicament you've got her in. Is the model named Dani or is that the name of the character in the book. Was this an image from a book cover, or is this your recreation of a scene? I suspect the latter, but I ask only for information. It's a very good job and I'm glad to see that I'm not the only person (apart from you, Barb, Wragg, Bob, and...) with an imagination like this. :D
Hi Jolly. The model's name is Erika Postnikova, she is only Dani in the book. In the story she is held captive and whipped, but we never read about the detail, only the after effects on her mental state. This picture is my imagining of her in captivity and the model is 'made' to reflect how the character in the book looks. It is a separate background, three separate body elements and then the chains are separate too, all brought together ... Thanks for the feedback, I am delighted you enjoyed it ...

Dani.jpeg
Hi Fossy, this is nice work with Erika Postnikova, as already observed. I note that your Dani O'Malley collection contains at least two variations of this image, and they invite an obvious comparison. I think the nude torso was the starting point, but I wonder which version presented the biggest problems for image manipulation?

Clothing a figure convincingly is a difficult procedure, as some of us working in this medium have found. But perhaps the chains and their respective shadows in your newly updated version were equally challenging?

Each variation presents a slightly different atmosphere of anticipation, and the background details are also worthy of comment. I think we are seeing a bone and a seashell with a somewhat genital appearance? Questions... questions... :D

Fossy Dani04 cf Dani07.jpg

Hi Fossy, this is nice work with Erika Postnikova, as already observed. I note that your Dani O'Malley collection contains at least two variations of this image, and they invite an obvious comparison. I think the nude torso was the starting point, but I wonder which version presented the biggest problems for image manipulation?

Clothing a figure convincingly is a difficult procedure, as some of us working in this medium have found. But perhaps the chains and their respective shadows in your newly updated version were equally challenging?

Each variation presents a slightly different atmosphere of anticipation, and the background details are also worthy of comment. I think we are seeing a bone and a seashell with a somewhat genital appearance? Questions... questions... :D

Hey Bob, thanks once again for your in depth analysis. You are of course quite correct in that this image appeared originally some time ago in my Dani O'Malley collection during a period when i was avidly devouring her life and time in the 'Fever' series of books. Clothing her was the most challenging issue in that it can easily make the image look like that of a simple 'dress up doll'. I decided to resurrect the image and add a few shadow touches because I stumbled across it and her haunting looks once again gripped me.

For those of you that are intrigued by the thought of this vulnerable beauty being lashed, then manipulations depicting that can be found in the Dani O'Malley collection at this link https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threa...he-erotic-cruxforums-version.8034/post-520374

As a rainstorm - or maybe even a hailstorm - approaches, a chill breeze takes on, the rolling of thunder is heard and the sky is turning threatening dark, a farmer tries to make it home. In the homestead, a cozy fire is burning.

The farmer is little concerned about the crucified condemned, who will soon have to endure the bad weather, as a surplus on their agony. After all, he thinks, they deserve their punishment!

The women, whriting on their cross, already shivering look in despair of what is about to come. Cursing the farmer, or begging to be released.

Only the leftmost one stares at an onlooker - a farmhand who must bring in the cattle (you don't leave cattle out in that weather, right?) - or a fifth condemned on a cross. Anyway her look is rather accusing : "Your fault, we ended up here!"

bg14.jpg

(the background is a painting by German born American painter Albert Bierstadt (1830-1902)).

As a rainstorm - or maybe even a hailstorm - approaches, a chill breeze takes on, the rolling of thunder is heard and the sky is turning threatening dark, a farmer tries to make it home. In the homestead, a cozy fire is burning.

The farmer is little concerned about the crucified condemned, who will soon have to endure the bad weather, as a surplus on their agony. After all, he thinks, they deserve their punishment!

The women, whriting on their cross, already shivering look in despair of what is about to come. Cursing the farmer, or begging to be released.

Only the leftmost one stares at an onlooker - a farmhand who must bring in the cattle (you don't leave cattle out in that weather, right?) - or a fifth condemned on a cross. Anyway her look is rather accusing : "Your fault, we ended up here!"

View attachment 1155180

(the background is a painting by German born American painter Albert Bierstadt (1830-1902)).
That's a terrific image, Loxuru! And I love the glaring look - she may also be saying, "you've forgotten to nail my feet - my shoulders are killing me!" :eek:

View attachment 1155180

Excellent, Lox. I really like the artistic style. Top notch.

He was a follower of the crucified Nazarene, now he suffers the fate of his teacher.
Convicted and punished for rape.
Is he guilty?
Does it matter? Sometimes justice is more a lesson than a search for truth.
The crowd want to believe it. They torment him, mock his arousal, laugh and cheer in pleasure at his climax.

I rather like this image, though my own contribution to it is modest. I share it here, but please do not reuse the central figure.

Attachments

• TheFollower.jpg
    TheFollower.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 529
Tree Enchantment

Tree Enchantment stromag-crtny-exp-2.jpg

This manipulation is entitled, 'Tree Enchantment', after the drawing of the same name by Iamnomodder, which was published on DeviantArt on 24 July 2016. Iamnomodder is an accomplished draughtsman and portrait artist, whose DeviantArt account was deactivated within the last twenty-four hours. I do not know why this has occurred and his work would certainly not have qualified for a permanent ban.

Iamnomodder based his drawing on Henry Choi's picture of Courtney entitled, 'Ain't Misbehavin' 4', which was taken two years previously on 20 August 2014. Deriving inspiration from both the photo and the drawing, my manip is an emulation of Iamnomodder's 'Tree Enchantment', using the original source photograph. The model's pose translated very successfully into the figure of a wood nymph, standing between the trees in the drawing, and for my own interpretation, I was further inspired by a pair of suitable trees in my local woods, which I photographed to serve as the background.

Courtney cf Iamnomodder cf Scriptsensei.jpg

The manipulation has twelve visible layers, including four layer masks and six blending filters. Courtney is a composite figure, due to her left foot being reconstructed from another photo from the same session. The toes are concealed by the grass in the source image, and so the complete foot was obtained from a studio pose, entitled, 'You've been Targeted'. This is one of Henry's delightfully humorous pictures, in which Courtney aims her stretched knickers, catapult style, at the photographer. I might have to manip that one eventually. :D

Tree Enchantment

View attachment 1168651

This manipulation is entitled, 'Tree Enchantment', after the drawing of the same name by Iamnomodder, which was published on DeviantArt on 24 July 2016. Iamnomodder is an accomplished draughtsman and portrait artist, whose DeviantArt account was deactivated within the last twenty-four hours. I do not know why this has occurred and his work would certainly not have qualified for a permanent ban.

Iamnomodder based his drawing on Henry Choi's picture of Courtney entitled, 'Ain't Misbehavin' 4', which was taken two years previously on 20 August 2014. Deriving inspiration from both the photo and the drawing, my manip is an emulation of Iamnomodder's 'Tree Enchantment', using the original source photograph. The model's pose translated very successfully into the figure of a wood nymph, standing between the trees in the drawing, and for my own interpretation, I was further inspired by a pair of suitable trees in my local woods, which I photographed to serve as the background.

The manipulation has twelve visible layers, including four layer masks and six blending filters. Courtney is a composite figure, due to her left foot being reconstructed from another photo from the same session. The toes are concealed by the grass in the source image, and so the complete foot was obtained from a studio pose, entitled, 'You've been Targeted'. This is one of Henry's delightfully humorous pictures, in which Courtney aims her stretched knickers, catapult style, at the photographer. I might have to manip that one eventually. :D
If you go down to the woods today....

Well, maybe I will, if there are tree nymphs like Courtney around! Beautifully done, Bob! :clapping:

Back
Top Bottom