Pubic Hair

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here I am in all my glory
WOOOOW.... You are beautiful, hell of a girl...
So more the "traditional" female. I remember that I shaved from my late 20is on. Only due to practical reasons, had no relation nor did I practise nudism like now.
Fucking hate shaving. My balls are hairy, my cock is hairy... That is how nature created me. If a girl wants no pubes - she has to shave me!

WOOOOW.... You are beautiful, hell of a girl...

Fucking hate shaving. My balls are hairy, my cock is hairy... That is how nature created me. If a girl wants no pubes - she has to shave me!
That is up to you, personal tastes are always accepted, but since we unfortuntely do not walk around naked it is interesting to speculate, how many, who and why people are shaved or not. I guess that people who show off more often, are also the more often who shave, so probably there are not as many razor fans as we think.

That is up to you, personal tastes are always accepted, but since we unfortuntely do not walk around naked it is interesting to speculate, how many, who and why people are shaved or not. I guess that people who show off more often, are also the more often who shave, so probably there are not as many razor fans as we think.
I used to think I'm strictly dominant... but when I fucked up a bit... She shaved me. And asked me if she can show it to her friends. Well, I said no, she said yes.

The most humiliating part of it was... I was getting aroused more and more. And yes - she did show it to her friends...

I used to think I'm strictly dominant... but when I fucked up a bit... She shaved me. And asked me if she can show it to her friends. Well, I said no, she said yes.

The most humiliating part of it was... I was getting aroused more and more. And yes - she did show it to her friends...
I see the humiliation...

I have been a Dom to my submissive partner but there is a part of me that would like to switch roles.

Cannot say - I'd had some fun with it. And I think... as for reactions - two of her friends did see me naked and beeing shaved...

Well, sub is not my stuf, but that experience still makes me extremely horny.
Why not make a shaving party? I mean meet up with some friends, to shave each other, drinking some beer, listening to music. After all it i quite problematic to shave oneself and we are grown up and we know how nude males and females looks alike since we got our internet access.

So more the "traditional" female. I remember that I shaved from my late 20is on. Only due to practical reasons, had no relation nor did I practise nudism like now.
Ì think it is preference, we all have different like. With the expection of being shaved for two childbirths, I have had pubic hairy since 14,nearly 30 years, it is part of me I would miss if shaved .

Ì think it is preference, we all have different like. With the expection of being shaved for two childbirths, I have had pubic hairy since 14,nearly 30 years, it is part of me I would miss if shaved .
I had it shaved for my circumcision, had it with 57 or so (medical reasons), and as man with a small penis it looks bigger when shaved, or at least you could not be taken as female....

Once it works and does what it is supposed to do, the size of it means nothing, and makes you happy is all that matters
I do a lot of self-pic, mostly during my sports and some sexual experiments. I for example have documented my weight-loss from 125kg to about 90 kg, so I look a little about esthetics, but naturally no one is expected to be a foto model. Btw, it does not work, since diabetes 2----- one is repairing----

I used to be neatly trimmed but these days I'm completely shaved as it makes me feel better but like you say it;s a matter of preference. Being lesbian, I don't like getting hair in my mouth so I prefer a smoothly shaved quim but it's not an absolute deal-breaker :p

Back
Top Bottom