Pubic Hair

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, it is , for women the hard can be quite arousing , other occasions ( such as on a nudist beach ) a man with hard cock can be very intimidating.
Take it as compliment. I always try to keep some distance from females at a clothing optional beach. Interestingly doing that once a female excused herself when she had to pass by clothely, obviously thinking that I am shy that why I got on distance to her and another time I was getting an erection and precum, while talking to a clothed female, she was not offended. As said, I think some distance is important and not to stare at each others. Erections are quite normal such as hardeniing nipples.

As you noticed I am a bit of a statistic fan. So it might be interesting to note that the first "shaved" playboy girl was in 2001 Dalene Kurtis

dalene-kurtis-feet-photos-019.jpg59066594_029_5502.jpg

which makes shaving to be "normal" around 2000. It is said that around 80 % of the females shave their pubic hair and about 40% of the males. I noticed lower numbers, but the females don't often flash me and those are probably more on the removing side....

If they do, it would be interesting to know how many people (male or female) would be grossed out, and how many would find it teasingly erotic.
Better stay bottomless

Bottomless23-23.jpg

to avoid that probem. One then however wonders why that girl then doesn't wear the pants....

7c408e8b4c0a1604ceb02881910a6113.jpg.

If that would be my daughter, I would clearly say she does not leave the house like that! What should the people think.

If they do, it would be interesting to know how many people (male or female) would be grossed out, and how many would find it teasingly erotic.
When I was young, almost all girls had a bush. A lot of my buddies said, be suspicious if a girl down there is bald. It's like a military training area where there are lots of tanks with their pipes and no grass grows. On the other hand, having hair in my mouth all the time wasn't the most pleasant feeling either. :eeek:

When I was young, almost all girls had a bush. A lot of my buddies said, be suspicious if a girl down there is bald. It's like a military training area where there are lots of tanks with their pipes and no grass grows. On the other hand, having hair in my mouth all the time wasn't the most pleasant feeling either. :eeek:
Yes, my time was similar, but I was warned more generaly from the females. I remarked, that females, I thought to be innocent were in general the most sluttiest ones, but I didn't had contact with those or the others. A Bush is for me more connected with war than a non-Bush, but this is naturally a bit overstressing the fantasy

bush.jpg

so if those two gentlemen should makes one a fan of public shaving and bush-less females, who else?

Back
Top Bottom