Pubic Hair

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nudity is nowadays one of the worst things there is. Next they probably forbid young and good looking actresses from the movies and they have to be replaced with old and overweight ones.
Yes growing up in the 1960 and 1970ies it is really how society is developing back. The goood thing is, that nude crucifixion will be a real punishment again in the down-leveled time we face soon.

Next they probably forbid young and good looking actresses from the movies and they have to be replaced with old and overweight ones.
They've already been doing that for several years now :(

This is just one of the many reasons that the vast majority of new movies are tanking at the box office.

They'll never learn...

Last edited:
19th century French artist Gustav Courbet wasn’t shy about painting pubes

IMG_9921.jpeg

but until today I’d never seen nor heard of his 1862 Femme nue couchée, seen here alongside a color enhanced version

IMG_9918.jpegIMG_9920.jpeg

complete with unshaven armpits. :rolleyes:

19th century French artist Gustav Courbet wasn’t shy about painting pubes

View attachment 1456404

but until today I’d never seen nor heard of his 1862 Femme nue couchée, seen here alongside a color enhanced version

View attachment 1456405View attachment 1456406

complete with unshaven armpits. :rolleyes:
I see two countertrends: When depicting a nude female without hair, you can interpret it as some kind of barbie puppet without sexual organs, while depicting to much hair the genitals are hidden. In the oder times also the pubic hair of females had some erotic meaning, what exülains the Courbet pic, showing the hair as pointer to the genitals.

Back
Top Bottom