Public Executions In The Arena

Go to CruxDreams.com
SEVERA OF PYRGI IS SCOURGED TO DEATH AS A CHRISTIAN REBEL

The first document that speaks of Severa is a manuscript from the Abbey of Farfa composed around the year 850 and narrates the capture, interrogation and martyrdom of the daughter of Maximus comes millenarius, who was from a Christian family.
The story takes place at the time of the persecution of Christians by Emperor Diocletian around the year 298. The young Severa was a prisoner in Pyrgi with her mother Seconda and her brothers Marco and Calendino. Severa's mother Seconda died before being interrogated. Severa was interrogated by the prefect Flavianus who, during an intense and passionate interview, converted and was therefore beheaded at Centumcellæ on 29 January. A few months later, on 5 June, Severa and her brothers also suffered martyrdom with lead scourges in Pyrgi.

Gabriel Roman arena 572-1-.jpg Severa mix pole whipped 4834.jpg

View attachment 1161117View attachment 1161119View attachment 1161122
Of course women can also be subjected to the saw in the way explained up
View attachment 1161118View attachment 1161129
Victim preparation first
View attachment 1161128View attachment 1161120View attachment 1161123
Second, wait defendless while the executioners choose the right tool
View attachment 1161121View attachment 1161130
Third. Proceed slowly while the next victims see what awaits them hanging upside down
This is literally my strongest desire in life. I get off to the fantasy of sawing attractive women all the time. Nothing has come close to beating it.

Humans cut up pigs all the time this way. Why couldn’t we do the same with a slightly different type of flesh? What’s the difference? Sure people say she has a life to live, so do the pigs. So do I, and I want to do this to women. Many many women. Besides, it’s so pleasurable it’s almost difficult to put it into words. It’s so worth it. There’s a reason why men did it for hundreds of years in the past without any consequences. It’s so unfair that we let attractive women roam the city without executing them. God life is unfair.

This is literally my strongest desire in life. I get off to the fantasy of sawing attractive women all the time. Nothing has come close to beating it.

Humans cut up pigs all the time this way. Why couldn’t we do the same with a slightly different type of flesh? What’s the difference? Sure people say she has a life to live, so do the pigs. So do I, and I want to do this to women. Many many women. Besides, it’s so pleasurable it’s almost difficult to put it into words. It’s so worth it. There’s a reason why men did it for hundreds of years in the past without any consequences. It’s so unfair that we let attractive women roam the city without executing them. God life is unfair.
Unfortunate the great Jucundus so far did not work further on with his dramatic scene showing the preparation of an execution of a beautiful victim by sawing her in halfe

And what awaits them?
An agonizingly brutal form of degradation and humiliation as the mere female slabs of meat void of feeling are stripped down to their raw natures before an audience of younger females and males as their female forms are stretched out and opened as they are restrained in a most unholy manner upon crude altars to have their their once proud femininity displayed like exhinits at an art museum...I envision carcasses of meat hanging in a butcher's shop abused and slowly shredded alive

That’s me on the far right, head down and muttering to @Eulalia on my right, “Please stop screaming ‘YES!!’ We’re not supposed to be enjoying this!”
Always look on the bright side of life death! :D

By the way, they should have had their wrists pierced, not their hands. The hands would not be able to bear such a weight.
Ah well, it's where I belong! :D

In fact, my wrists are tied, so the nail is only an additional bit of cruelty and stops me from pulling at the ropes.
The girl on the left - which of our cruxettes is she? - does just have nails, though near the point where the thumb joins wrist-bones, which some authorities on this learned site say would be the optimum place to hammer the nails through - so long as you don't sever a main vein or artery!

Back
Top Bottom