Recent works by S.I. (2021- )

Go to CruxDreams.com
DISAPPEARED

She was last seen in the airport departure zone. As an envoy for the Bureau of Narcotics and Illicit Drugs, she was traveling to South America to finalize an agreement that would facilitate the arrest and prosecution of prominent cartel members. Strangely enough, no one had seen her arrive at her destination. Had she even boarded the plane? Not even the airline knew. She had simply... disappeared.

- "Not talking? Let's just give the screw another turn, shall we?..."
- "No, NOOOOOO... AAAAAAARGH!!!" :eek:

April-Rose is a G8F character by Anain and Belladona. Image inspired by one of Pino53's works at CF.

Giving the screw another turn is always my favorite part. :devil2:

A beautifully cruel and well done image. Bravo and thank you for sharing.

REPENT, REPENT! (TRIBUTE TO ZEROSEN)

Holding up the cross for all the senators to see, the young zealot shouted: "Repent, repent!"
They responded by shouting back at her: "You first!"
"Huh? What did they mean by that?"
, she wondered.

Soon after, we find the young zealot repenting. REALLY REALLY repenting!

Dane is a G8F character by Excessive (with modifications). The image is inspired by this well-known masterpiece by Zerosen.

Attachments

• Dane 2a-3a 1Mb.jpg
    Dane 2a-3a 1Mb.jpg
    747.9 KB · Views: 2,398
Beautiful work, especially on the whip marks, and the red hot cross necklace is a masterful touch of cruelty. Well done S.I., and thanks for sharing.

PLATFORMS

Young idealistic candidate gets elected mayor of small town on anti-crime platform.
Local criminals install newly elected mayor on dissuasion platform.

This is Endellion, a G8F character by iSource Textures. Image inspired by this one from The Factory Gang here on CF.

Attachments

• Endellion 1-2 1Mb.jpg
    Endellion 1-2 1Mb.jpg
    785.9 KB · Views: 1,920
PLATFORMS

Young idealistic candidate gets elected mayor of small town on anti-crime platform.

This is Endellion, a G8F character by iSource Textures. Image inspired by this one from The Factory Gang here on CF.
"I`m sure Her Honor will come round to our way of thinking after I`ve warmed her snatch with this cattle prod."

PLATFORMS

Love the rusty chains and cuffs.

And as always thanks for sharing.

INTERVIEW

First posted on Pixels in Peril.

Katherina was an ambitious young journalist who thought she had found the perfect scoop. Without even consulting her boss, she contacted the cartel and asked if she could interview the "boss of bosses".
Fine, they said, but we'd like to first interview YOU. Would that be ok?
Well, if that's all they're asking,
she thought, let's go for it. So she agreed.

They've now been interviewing her for more than 24 hours straight...

Katherina is a G8F character by P3Design. The main image was inspired by one of Frog's manips at the GIMP forum.
Outstanding. Reminds me of one I realized some weeks ago before I saw this one. No comparison, of course, yours is superior.BATHORYPARRILLA_TRTRBASEMENT.jpg

Mine was in fact inspired by yours which, I find, expresses the young lady's helplessness very effectively. I love the way your portray the men's apparent indifference to her plight. Apparently, it's just business as usual for them. It's a fine manip that really caught my attention.
Thank you, I would never have guessed. Yes, that's one of the things I have gathered from reading about this type of interrogation. Most of the interrogators are punching a clock, like regular office hours. Then they go home to their wives and children.

FIERY TRYSTS

Sister Cayenne had a secret lover, something unimaginable in her medieval cloister. Oh, how she'd yearn for him, her loins burning in the expectation of their next fiery tryst. Of course, Mother Abbess eventually found out.

The Inquisition is now subjecting the young nun to its own brand of fiery trysts. :firedevil:

Cayenne is an athletic G3F character by Lyonness. Image inspired by this one by Frog at the GIMP Forum.

Attachments

• Cayenne 3-4 1Mo.jpg
    Cayenne 3-4 1Mo.jpg
    761.3 KB · Views: 1,475
FIERY TRYSTS

Sister Cayenne had a secret lover, something unimaginable in her medieval cloister. Oh, how she'd yearn for him, her loins burning in the expectation of their next fiery tryst. Of course, Mother Abbess eventually found out.

The Inquisition is now subjecting the young nun to its own brand of fiery trysts. :firedevil:

Cayenne is an athletic G3F character by Lyonness. Image inspired by this one by Frog at the GIMP Forum.
Cayenne is hot!

FIERY TRYSTS

Amazing detail in this beautiful image. The crude haircut, cum streaks, clit chain and hot pincers, are just beautifully done. Another great image and thanks for sharing.

THE ARREST

Lady Rosalie was not only beautiful, but also very rich, her recently deceased husband having left her all of his extensive properties. Properties that the Church had wanted for years to get hold of. For the Bishop, t'was a moment of great opportunity!

Damning gossip was spread. Denunciations were collected left and right. An Inquisitor was charged with the investigation. A most dreaded one at that, known throughout the realm for his brutality.

They came for her in the middle of the night. The Inquisitor had her parade through town, all day long, in a most humiliating fashion. T'was only after the sun had set again that she was led to the dungeon.

There, her interrogation would begin... immediately!

Rosalie is a Daz G8F character by Fisty and Darc, Fred Winkler Art and Sabby.

Attachments

• Rosalie 2a-3 1Mb.jpg
    Rosalie 2a-3 1Mb.jpg
    637.4 KB · Views: 1,439
THE ARREST

Lady Rosalie was not only beautiful, but also very rich, her recently deceased husband having left her all of his extensive properties. Properties that the Church had wanted for years to get hold of. For the Bishop, t'was a moment of great opportunity!

Damning gossip was spread. Denunciations were collected left and right. An Inquisitor was charged with the investigation. A most dreaded one at that, known throughout the realm for his brutality.

They came for her in the middle of the night. The Inquisitor had her parade through town, all day long, in a most humiliating fashion. T'was only after the sun had set again that she was led to the dungeon.

An excellent beginning!

THE ARREST

Oh my yes. Now the fun begins. :devil2:

Thank you for this latest one. I love it.

FIRE RAGING IN HER LOINS

Harley was THE village beauty. Her tantalizing body mesmerized men and women alike. You just couldn't keep from looking at her, such was her beauty. She was HOT too: the look in her eyes said plenty of the fire raging in her loins. Many let themselves be seduced, hearts were broken, families too.

The village elders were troubled by Harley's power of seduction. Troubled by what they judged to be, in their midst, a creature from Hell, whose evil nature threatened the village's very fabric. They HAD to act!

Harley won't be troubling anyone any more. She's still consumed, though, by fire raging in her loins. More than ever, actually... :firedevil:

Harley's a stunning G3F character by Freja, available from Daz.

Attachments

• Harley 2-3 1Mb.jpg
    Harley 2-3 1Mb.jpg
    728.4 KB · Views: 1,397
Back
Top Bottom