Regina Iudaeorum

Go to CruxDreams.com
My mobile network was so damn crazy in last week n may b in future too(It was down a day or two sometimes. ) :(
It may cause I cant response time by time. If so, hope u all dont mind me :)

------------------
This time I tried on whipping instd of crucifixion :)

Original
View attachment 145873

My One
View attachment 145874

Hope our crux gangs enjoy !
:bdsm-heart:

Really good Yu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mobile network was so damn crazy in last week n may b in future too(It was down a day or two sometimes. ) :(

------------------

Original
View attachment 145873

My One
View attachment 145874

I love this, Yupar. Her squirming and dancing, and the terrible and terrified look in her eyes

------------------

Original
View attachment 145873

My One
View attachment 145874

Truly superb, Yup!!!!

Tree

Who think Andromeda can take Jesus's place ?

yes, it's a wonderful use of Gustave Doré's Andromeda
(the one that inspired my 'Andromeda's Challenge')
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/beautiful-naked-chained-to-a-rock.1171/#post-22417
she looks almost better under the scourge than
facing the sea-monster!

And yes - at least half seriously -
I do think of her as an archetypal figure like Christ,
taking on her naked, helpless self the suffering of the world,
triumphing through her self-sacrifice.

------------------

Original
View attachment 145873

My One
View attachment 145874

Beautiful work, Yupar, congratulations!

Top-Cat

yes, it's a wonderful use of Gustave Doré's Andromeda
(the one that inspired my 'Andromeda's Challenge')
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/beautiful-naked-chained-to-a-rock.1171/#post-22417
she looks almost better under the scourge than
facing the sea-monster!

And yes - at least half seriously -
I do think of her as an archetypal figure like Christ,
taking on her naked, helpless self the suffering of the world,
triumphing through her self-sacrifice.
In actually, I thought u (only one) will b too as I got it frm that thread. Cuz I beleive thst few of our thoughts are connected :)
Truly superb, Yup!!!!

Tree
Beautiful work, Yupar, congratulations!

Top-Cat
Your cheers are my motivations :)

Jesus Potrait by Yupar 3.jpg
I cant handle myself by seeing her suffering.
They stripped her almost naked as they used to do the common criminal. But she is not, she is my sister and the savior of our souls. The light of our sky. I still remember she is so elegant in white robe and red cloak while she was preaching us in temple.
Now all the men are enjoying her nudity.
They are mocking and taunting her mercilessly. See... even the man who is helping her is now closely looking to her bare ass.

The pain that she's suffering now is not lesser than her mental tortures. Her legs buckle by heavy burdening. She is whipped seriously before this. They might also punch and slap my sister. I just also saw they kicked her belly and buttocks. Crown of thorns, a horrible torture device on her head!

I can feel her pain as she suffers.
I shiver in shame as she feels.

Relentless agony is torturing and breaking my heart.
By seeing her sight, my tears are falling down on my cheeks:(

Last edited:
View attachment 146979
They stripped her almost naked as they used to do the common criminal. But she is not, she is my sister and the savior of our souls. The light of our sky. I still remember she is so elegant in white robe and red cloak while she was preaching us in temple.
They are mocking and taunting her mercilessly. See... even the man who is helping her is now closely looking to her bare ass.

The pain that she's suffering now is not lesser than her mental tortures. She is whipped serious before this. They might also punch and slap my sister. I just also saw they kicked her belly and buttocks. Crown of thorns, a horrible torture device on her head!

Beautiful, Yupar, and as always, so agonised

View attachment 146979

The pain that she's suffering now is not lesser than her mental tortures. She is whipped serious before this. They might also punch and slap my sister. I just also saw they kicked her belly and buttocks. Crown of thorns, a horrible torture device on her head!

This is really nice, Yupar, the combination of image and words.
We can feel ourselves there with her, but would we be sorrowful or mocking?

View attachment 146979

The pain that she's suffering now is not lesser than her mental tortures. Her legs buckle by heavy burdening. She is whipped seriously before this. They might also punch and slap my sister. I just also saw they kicked her belly and buttocks. Crown of thorns, a horrible torture device on her head!

So intense Yu....you have captured so many feelings and thoughts ... her pain and humiliation is palpable. The quality of the pic is really good....wonderful detailing in facial expressions, hair, clothing, postures, etc....and the focus on her nakedness and suffering comes through so strongly (love the nice little touch in both text and pic about the man helping her staring at her bare ass).

Great addition to your thread Yu !!!!!!!

flower1:very_hot::clapping:

Last edited:
So intense Yu....you have captured so many feeling and thoughts ... her pain and humiliation is palpable. The quality of the pic is really good....wonderful detailing in facial expressions, hair, clothing, postures, etc....and the focus on her nakededness and suffering comes through so strongly (love the nice little touch in both text and pic about the man helping her staring at her bare ass).

Great addition to your thread Yu !!!!!!!

flower1:very_hot::clapping:
flower2 Thanks wz loves my Barb :)flower1

View attachment 146979

More good work Yupar!

Very Beautiful.

Top-Cat

Back
Top Bottom