Votes: 40 66.7%
  • I prefer nails....no blood.

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • I prefer ropes.

Votes: 17 28.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
I voted for nails and blood, and I'd add nudity. But nails ONLY IN FANTASY, DO YOU HEAR???

I've read with disquiet crux people discussing the use of actual nails. There's a problem with that. The Romans nailed people to crosses because they wanted to kill people. I don't think I have to elaborate.

But nails and wood and blood and nudity circa 100 C.E. do zap my limbic system.

HI APOSTATE,GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU!!
Please tell me where crux people are actually discussing the use of nails in real life as that is forbidden. Please regard this as urgent.

not in here...

In fantasy: I prefer nails. They're more historically accurate & the idea of of driving a nail through a human body has brutality to it that's hard to match.
As an artist: I can see how nails are easier to use in Poser, but I have found ropes easier in drawing. It's hard to make something as small as a nail, actually a nail head, look convincing & noticable in a drawing.
In real life: Leave the nails in the workshop & be careful how you tie your rope!

if a peron thinks of nails for real, then a pin in the fleshly part or the hand may do. in the game nails need not apply. nails can do damage that lasts forever.

That sounds a good idea. I think this poll needs to run longer. Bearing in mind that this site caters for a minority taste I am surprised at the split in people's opinions of how the victim should appear. It would be very little extra work to provide two versions. So what other subjects does Jack think should be put to the poll.....or can I guess what that would be?
Dear Mel sorry for the ultra late reply :oops:
This is my opninon of course, our target is to have a view of memebrs taste.
So as a first thing i would separete Crucifixion and BDSM
For Crucifixion i don't have idea of what subject you can put sorry...
For BDSM i would do another separation.
1 ) Mild erotic story whit some punishement and sex ( the kind of stories i like )
2) BDSM whit actual stories
Even in thoes category i can't say what you can put, i just make an exemple of what is a story i like:
Mild erotic stories
Prison stories
Forced works
Abduction
Punishment elements :
Food/sleep deprivation
Wippings , cages , racks
Rope chains.
BDSM
I don't have idea sorry ....
---
Of course this is my view i'm sorry Mel i can't provide you so much help in selction of questions but i'm sure others members will be glad to help you.
Another thing i would like to talk about it's the kind of stories we have , i open a tread here http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/thread...nt-kinds-of-stories-your-opinion-please.1393/ to not go O.T.
Please let me know
Kinds Regards
Jack

Already been done. Saintjohny used it on a model called Darine in his thread. The pic has disappeared (Maybe Hans can find it?). I do recall telling saintjoihny that he was lazy for using glue. This is the conversation I attached to his pic.

Darine: "HELP!!!!......I'm in the jungle, I'm not a celebrity but I still want out of here!" (UK TV prog)
Melissa: "What's up pet?" (Yorkshire accent)
Darine: "I was minding my own business posing for Mr Hegre when Mr saintjhony put me on a cross in the b****y Amazon!..bleedin obvious innit?"
Melissa: "Didn't Hegre write those Adventures of Tin-Tin?"
Darine: "I think that was Herge, look I don't want to unduly imply any sense of urgency but I think something unmentionable is beginning to crawl up my leg."
Melissa: "I think it's a boa constrictor and they are possibly an endangered species."
Darine: "Melissa! think of something quick or I'll be an extinct species!"
Melissa: "If I let you go will you pose for me?"
Darine: "Yes of course!"
Melissa: "I'll want you to tell me a Xmas joke."
Darine: "How about the seven dwarfs who go to the Vatican to see the Pope?"
Melissa: "I remember that one, it'll do unless you think of something better. Now let me see, since you're not exactly tied or nailed then I can invoke Rule V, subsection IV paragraph XIV of the terms, conditions etc of this site which clearly states that under such circumstances you can be rescued and reused. How are you defying gravity?"
Darine: "I think he used superglue."
Melissa: "that's Ok, I'm teleporting some nail varnish remover. See you soon."
Darine: "Thanks!"
Found only this one dec. 2008

Attachments

• Darine.png
    Darine.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 378
Hi Hans,
That's the one we did. I'm glad you kept it as we lost the original. Sainjohny did one using the same model but set in a jungle.

Hi Hans,
That's the one we did. I'm glad you kept it as we lost the original. Sainjohny did one using the same model but set in a jungle.
here another one you send in that time

Attachments

• Melissa and Julie.jpg
    Melissa and Julie.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 228
Nails or ropes? I vote for BOTH. Do you want cheese covered nipples, or chocolate covered nipples? Both. Do you want steak, or seafood? Both. Do you drive a car, or a pickup truck? Both. Do you like pain, or pleasure? Both. Do you want tea, or juice? Both. Do you want......

Nails or ropes? I vote for BOTH. Do you want cheese covered nipples, or chocolate covered nipples? Both. Do you want steak, or seafood? Both. Do you drive a car, or a pickup truck? Both. Do you like pain, or pleasure? Both. Do you want tea, or juice? Both. Do you want......
Rope is much more safer.

AAAAARRRRGHHHHH!!!!!!!........This is like being at school. What was the original question?...was there a question?....THIS IS A POLL....SEE PAGE 1 OF THIS THREAD. I need to lie down. See you tomorrow.

a poll that's why but mel you are right my wive ias calling for me............. it is cold here -23C that's -10 F i believe and my wive need me as her hot-water bottle................I think:)
and .......................good, romantic, dreaming or nightmare night to all of you

I voted for nails and blood, and I'd add nudity. But nails ONLY IN FANTASY, DO YOU HEAR???

I've read with disquiet crux people discussing the use of actual nails. There's a problem with that. The Romans nailed people to crosses because they wanted to kill people. I don't think I have to elaborate.

But nails and wood and blood and nudity circa 100 C.E. do zap my limbic system.

Fantasy? nails and a cornu, like the Romans did. Reality? Ropes, and at the most, a moderate dildo!

Back
Top Bottom