• I prefer nails....no blood.

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • I prefer ropes.

Votes: 17 28.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Chelior, you know that I like "beautiful pictures" !:rolleyes:

Dear Dorothy, there is a way to play the crucifixion with nails planted between the fingers of the hands and feet, if everything is ok, it looks very real...
http://www.darkfetishnet.com/uploads_group/1000/25/152983.jpg

Interesting if you are planning to stage fotos, and it's not working as a fixture.

But for a play context, this kind of stuff is rather disturbing the action... because it is an artificial element that is not serving any purpose other than causing an optical effect imho.

That is especially true if not all parties involved in that play are sharing the nail fetish to a stage where applying such fake nails is a key element for their excitement (what rarely ever will be the situation).

Warning, Messaline ! it could happen to you ! And we would have a more beautiful picture...
I guess you have not read Messa's "new birth"?! It has happened to her already... ;)

Interesting if you are planning to stage fotos, and it's not working as a fixture.

But for a play context, this kind of stuff is rather disturbing the action... because it is an artificial element that is not serving any purpose other than causing an optical effect imho.

That is especially true if not all parties involved in that play are sharing the nail fetish to a stage where applying such fake nails is a key element for their excitement (what rarely ever will be the situation).
this type of nails are useful only for bdsm play without consequences, for those who love the nails.
I have explained this many times ....
if it does not like you, you do not use it ...

this type of nails are useful only for bdsm play without consequences, for those who love the nails.
I have explained this many times ....
if it does not like you, you do not use it ...
You missed my point completely.
It's not about me liking it or not, I am old enough to do only what I like.
I was pointing you at a often seen misconception of people who are getting carried away too much with their own fetish and fail to notice that "it's boring for the victim"...

It takes a lot of luck to find a partner who is into crux play.
It takes even more luck to find one that additionally i's not getting bored (and loosing excitement) while the "executioner" is fiddling around with devices like that... That's my point.

I have seen it happen so often, in less exotic context like for example him trying to emulate some Japanese Bondage and being so focussed on his ropes and knots that he failed to notice that it got lengthy and unerotic for her...

But I am far from trying to force anybody to not do this mistake, if they insist...

You missed my point completely.
It's not about me liking it or not, I am old enough to do only what I like.
I was pointing you at a often seen misconception of people who are getting carried away too much with their own fetish and fail to notice that "it's boring for the victim"...

It takes a lot of luck to find a partner who is into crux play.
It takes even more luck to find one that additionally i's not getting bored (and loosing excitement) while the "executioner" is fiddling around with devices like that... That's my point.
-------------------------------------
If these tools exist is evident that like and can be used without losing the excitement, otherwise would have no reason to exist, and Because it is the result of experiences had in the past ...

I'm not going with the glue. But when your time comes I would tie you to the cross and lay the three spikes between your breast so you could feel the weight of the metal that will rip through your wrist and feet in the hours that come. Then I would take a seat and have a drink with Admi and watch you squirm...

Luv

THT

(secretely spreading super glue on Tree's toilet seat) <evil grin>
Dear Dorothy, there is a way to play the crucifixion with nails planted between the fingers of the hands and feet, if everything is ok, it looks very real...
http://www.darkfetishnet.com/uploads_group/1000/25/152983.jpg

Just curious, can these be purchased somewhere?

Let`s do it Mr. Tree. just you and i ,you can get yourself off looking at me on my cross, knowing it`s only pretend, then you can get yourself off again in my body once you take me down, it`s a win,win, situation for you.
Thank You Mr. Rambo

Let`s do it Mr. Tree. just you and i ,you can get yourself off looking at me on my cross, knowing it`s only pretend, then you can get yourself off again in my body once you take me down, it`s a win,win, situation for you.
Thank You Mr. Rambo
----------------------------------------------------
I'll be on my knees under your cross waiting ...

Attachments

• 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 218

Nails , rope or ?​

What other means of holding a person are there to the cross .
Do none damaging methods exist
I have seen drawings and pictures of a glove type of method.
The site of a bolt or screw , that can be unwound is something I have not seen
Reusable none harmful methods of holding a person on a cross apart from rope .
So you can hang some on on the cross and retrieve them unhurt .
If I could find a method of holding me firmly on the cross I would do it , get a lady to crucify me that is ?

I would prefer to have my feet straddling the pole , that way the penis and balls are permantly on display as is the ladies vagina .
The post to hold them on the cross should be strong enough and long enough for them to slide up and down
A rams horn sounds nasty but effective .

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean... bondage cuffs exist. It sounds like that would be what you are looking for. They are not to my taste, personally. My fantasies typically involve nails, and occasional extra ropes for security, mostly because that’s the aesthetic I like.

As for the Horn, if you will be doing a real bondage session, I would recommend using something safer. Dildos are great because they are flexible and be easily removed. The horns might cause some trauma, which the Roman executioner’s might not have cared about either way, but your local ER would be much more concerned about. You need to be able to pull yourself off of it; getting something lodged up that high in your anus is a really dangerous thing to do, and shouldn’t be undertaken lightly.

Bolts or screws are only seen very rarely, mostly in Sci-Fi like settings. I have experimented with screws in the one story I have ever posted on the forums. But since they just replace the nails there, I don't think that is what you are looking for.

Some japanese drawings contain metal cuffs screwed to the cross to hold the arms in place that way. But that doesn't really classify as non-harmful either unless maybe with padded cuffs.

For actual sessions and not just fantasy, bondage cuffs, many windings of soft ropes or anything that can be used as rope (e.g. cloth) are likely your best options.

There are suspension mittens but they are nor aesthetically pleasing so ropes are better. Also, crossing the ankles leaves everything pleasantly exposed.

Using a dildo instead of a cornu is less damaging and also more stimulating as it massages your prostate as you perform the ance on the cross. You may even ejaculate, much to the amusement of the spectators.

There are suspension mittens but they are nor aesthetically pleasing so ropes are better. Also, crossing the ankles leaves everything pleasantly exposed.

Using a dildo instead of a cornu is less damaging and also more stimulating as it massages your prostate as you perform the ance on the cross. You may even ejaculate, much to the amusement of the spectators.
Wow . Now I am getting Interested in actually being crucified .

Back
Top Bottom