Rotrex' Pictures Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
The final indignity ...
View attachment 168893
Pictures like this where the feet got nailed first, and victim is waiting for their arms to be nailed, you really get a sense of the victims impatience that they get their arms nailed and secured without too much more delay!!

No. 4 looks good. The quite brutal whipping marks her breasts have not been spared will soon be fully visible once she is crucified. And the last one is good too with the sunburn visible on her helpless exposed body. The position of the right arm going up to where it is nailed secure brings out the feeling of helpless exposure well.

He dropped a subtle hint: if she gave him a spectacular blow job, then maybe he'd let her go. Understandably, she went on her knees at once, and fell to her task with great eagerness ...
;)
View attachment 121735
I think she would be saying to him that if she gives him a good blowjob he would crucify her how she likes it!! I think she sees the crossed and nailed naked legs of the girls already crucified and feels jealous she has not joined them yet!!

View attachment 298092

Her name was Zillah, and she was a slave of the Romans. When she could, she would perform an act of kindness; usually giving a condemned girl a drink of water. She wasn't particularly worried about being caught: because of her willingness to have sex with the Roman soldiers, sometimes four or five at once (and her renowned skill in doing so), she knew she wouldn't be put to death; she would only be beaten. But she had been beaten many times, and would be beaten again; it no longer bothered her. All that was left was the solemn pride she felt at defying her captors.
One of the best pictures of mercy during crucifixion that I have ever seen!! And with a perfect crucifixion too and both girls naked. Wow!! I love the dignified way the mercy girl seems to be handling the embarrassment of her naked breasts.

Back
Top Bottom