Sex Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nazeem's Antique Rugs And Carpets (Hosted externally)
bImlyAd.jpg

Somewhere in the side streets of the coastal town of Al Birkata in the Kingdom of Khabadami Nazeem is having a sale. Business has not been good this year so today he is using the old sales technique of plonking a naked girl on top of the merchandise. Sure enough she is spotted by Kareem Ibrahim out shopping for bargains with his servant Omar.

Kareem: “That’s a nice piece you have there . I may be interested..at the right price.”
Nazeem: “Very much second hand sir but in excellent condition.”
Kareem: “And how old?”
Nazeem: “Over 3 000 years sir but as I say in excellent condition.”
Kareem: “What! I meant the slave!”
Nazeem: “Oh a thousand pardons good sir I am talking bout this magic carpet.”
Kareem: “Magic carpet! Don’t take me for a fool Nazeem!”
Nazeem: “But I am assuring you sir that it is indeed a magic flying carpet. It has King Solomon’s mark on it sir. He bought it for one of his wives.”
Kareem: “He had hundreds! Which one are you talking about?”
Nazeem: “He had it made for his wife Naamah the Ammonite as a little run around for her.”
Kareem: “An Ammonite? She was a fossil?”
Omar: “I think that means she was from Ammon master.”
Kareem: “Oh! So what makes this carpet magic?”
Nazeem: “King Solomon used special dyes extracted from very rare clays from his quarries. They had special magnetic properties which enabled the carpets to fly “
Kareem: “If you are fooling me I will have your head removed from your shoulders!”
Nazeem: “Oh no sir I would never be doing that. It has vertical take off, 85 Camel Power and can achieve 240 knots and never needs servicing.”
Kareem: “Very well, I want 20% off for cash and the girl thrown in. How many will it fly?”
Nazeem: “It will fly two persons most comfortably sir.”
Kareem: “Then we have a deal Nazeem. It looks like you’ll be walking home Omar.”

Attachments

• magic carpet.jpg
    magic carpet.jpg
    417.2 KB · Views: 159
Last edited by a moderator:
Nazeem's Antique Rugs And Carpets (Hosted externally)
bImlyAd.jpg

Somewhere in the side streets of the coastal town of Al Birkata in the Kingdom of Khabadami Nazeem is having a sale. Business has not been good this year so today he is using the old sales technique of plonking a naked girl on top of the merchandise. Sure enough she is spotted by Kareem Ibrahim out shopping for bargains with his servant Omar.

Kareem: “That’s a nice piece you have there Nazeem. I may be interested..at the right price.”
Nazeem: “Very much second hand sir but in excellent condition.”
Kareem: “And how old?”
Nazeem: “Over 3 000 years sir but as I say in excellent condition.”
Kareem: “What! I meant the slave!”
Nazeem: “Oh a thousand pardons good sir I am talking bout this magic carpet.”
Kareem: “Magic carpet! Don’t take me for a fool Nazeem!”
Nazeem: “But I am assuring you sir that it is indeed a magic flying carpet. It has King Solomon’s mark on it sir. He bought it for one of his wives.”
Kareem: “He had hundreds! Which one are you talking about?”
Nazeem: “He had it made for his wife Naamah the Ammonite as a little run around for her.”
Kareem: “An Ammonite? She was a fossil?”
Omar: “I think that means she was from Ammon master.”
Kareem: “Oh! So what makes this carpet magic?”
Nazeem: “King Solomon used special dyes extracted from very rare clays from his quarries. They had special magnetic properties which enabled the carpets to fly “
Kareem: “If you are fooling me I will have your head removed from your shoulders!”
Nazeem: “Oh no sir I would never be doing that. It has vertical take off, 85 Camel Power and can achieve 240 knots and never needs servicing.”
Kareem: “Very well, I want 20% off for cash and the girl thrown in. How many will it fly?”
Nazeem: “It will fly two persons most comfortably sir.”
Kareem: “Then we have a deal Nazeem. It looks like you’ll be walking home Omar.”
Priceless! Just the kind of uplifting humor so desperately needed in these trying times. Loved it :p

Downsizing (Hosted externally)
bNxkWkH.jpg

Sahil (seated) and his wife, Layla ( on the right) are looking to buy a new sex slave who will satisfy both of their needs. Although by no means poor the economic turmoil has hit their household finances. Whereas Sahil would simply buy one or preferably two of the most desirable slaves they have agreed that on this occasion they would stay within budget and go for a cheaper but less well endowed model. In this case it is Moira Flanagan who was sold into slavery for flouting decency laws on the beach. She’s been unsold now for over a month and is keen to impress Sahil who would certainly provide her with better food and accommodation than what she is getting at present.
zliNnqw.jpg

The sales assistant is pointing out that as far as Moira is concerned there is indeed room for expansion but that can be easily remedied by regular visits to the local mosque for free Khabadami breakfasts.

All that Sahil wants now is a close inspection of the rear, a free slave collar, two year guarantee and a certificate of virginity and the deal is done.

Attachments

• for sale 2.jpg
    for sale 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 190
  • for sale1.jpg
    for sale1.jpg
    816.5 KB · Views: 192
bNxkWkH.jpg

Sahil (seated) and his wife, Layla ( on the right) are looking to buy a new sex slave who will satisfy both of their needs. Although by no means poor the economic turmoil has hit their household finances. Whereas Sahil would simply buy one or preferably two of the most desirable slaves they have agreed that on this occasion they would stay within budget and go for a cheaper but less well endowed model. In this case it is Moira Flanagan who was sold into slavery for flouting decency laws on the beach. She’s been unsold now for over a month and is keen to impress Sahil who would certainly provide her with better food and accommodation than what she is getting at present.
zliNnqw.jpg

The sales assistant is pointing out that as far as Moira is concerned there is indeed room for expansion but that can be easily remedied by regular visits to the local mosque for free Khabadami breakfasts.

All that Sahil wants now is a close inspection of the rear, a free slave collar, two year guarantee and a certificate of virginity and the deal is done.
Sahil: “is this western bitch throat-trained? I don’t want her infidel puke all over my dick!”
Layla: “Husband, you can have her ass and pussy to yourself, leave her mouth for me!”

they have agreed that on this occasion they would stay within budget and go for a cheaper but less well endowed model. In this case it is Moira Flanagan
The sales assistant is pointing out that as far as Moira is concerned there is indeed room for expansion but that can be easily remedied...
Less endowed does not mean she does not know how to use her assets!!!

She was enslaved for flouting public decency laws on the beach. Sahil may want to just forego the certificate of virginity and take her "one owner from new", so to speak. He could get a better price without insisting on silly guarantees of a feature that's going to disappear in a minute anyway. ;)

bNxkWkH.jpg

zliNnqw.jpg

In difficult times, you need to take care of the investment and increase it

They really need to post these laws in relevant languages, like English, German, French, Swedish, Finnish, Polish, Czech, Dutch, Minnesotan, etc.
Does Minnesotan have a word for '(public) decency'? (Never mind 'virgin'!) :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom