Go to CruxDreams.com
“No, professor, not any more I’m not. Now I am a grown woman and I can do whatever I want …”
As a former teacher, I find those words from a young woman incredibly arousing!
Running up and down her back, grabbing her ass cheeks and squeezing, kneading, then just holding her by the hips and pulling her into him.
You keep hinting, Fossy. But be more clear. What is he after?
As the kissing became more and more passionate, urgent, almost desperate, she began to hump her body against him, thrusting forward, pumping into him.
And what is she after?

Hot scene. Grace has real potential.

“Ewwwwwww,” she whined, wiping her face on her forearm, then, as she looked up at her camera wielding friend and colleague, she added, “About fucking time!”

“Oh honey, if only mummy and daddy could see you now,” Kat laughed, as the hapless professor simply sat in situ, his still hard cock pointing proudly towards the ceiling … wearing a very confused expression on his face!
Love the ending. I can so much relate to that “Ewwwwwww.” ;)

A straightforward sequence of events. Nothing especially surprising, but told so very well. Entirely believable. Nice episode.

Oxford, Spies and The Secret Service (6)

Mews Apartments, St Aldates, Oxford, UK

AGENT Miller?” Professor Huan Chu finally found the words and he sounded as incredulous as he looked. “You’re a Secret Agent?”

“Fuuuucckkkkking hell!” Grace coughed and spluttered getting up from her knees with the professor’s thick globules of pent-up semen still dripping from her chin. Cursing always sounded more pointed when spoken in a posh voice by a clearly educated female.

“How could you let him do that Ekaterina!” She spluttered.

Kat smiled as her indignant colleague marched brusquely past her towards the bathroom.

“Wh … what … happens now?” Chu asked, his words affected by a nervous stutter as he tried to come to terms with what had just happened and moreover why there was now two beautiful girls in the room.

“You mean right now, professor?” Kat spoke gently, and, smiling, sat down on the couch next to where the cuckolded man sat.

“First of all, you put THAT away.” Kat frowned as her eyes pointed out what THAT actually was. The poor man frantically tucked himself in and pulled up his zipper.

“And then I send your wife, and possibly the University Chancellor, the pictures and videos of you with a young girl’s mouth around your hard on.”

“What? Why would you do that?” The professor sounded frantic.

“Why? Because we have no further use for you professor.”

“But you do, you must have because I am …” He stopped himself short.

“You are what?” Kat pushed the issue.

He sighed, before continuing. “Because I am part of a network that smuggles Government secrets out of the UK and back into China. But then you knew that already, didn’t you?”

Agent Novikova simply smiled.

“Is your laptop inside the brief case?” Kat questioned.

“Y … yes,” he stuttered with obvious reluctance.

“Grace, get back out here, open up his laptop, the professor is going to give you his password and tell you where to find his main files.”

Debriefing room, MI6 SIS Building, Lambeth, London, UK

“Sit … please.” The Head of MI6, Roger Moore, added the polite ending almost as an afterthought.

Grace turned to her colleague and now friend, Special Agent Ekaterina Novikova, and raised her eye brows as if to say, ‘When do you think he’s actually going to acknowledge us?’

“So …” Moore finally said looking up from his laptop screen, “You got what we needed from the professor?” The question was of course entirely rhetorical, nonetheless, Agent Novikova answered.

“Yes, Sir, we did.”

“Good. And now we have confirmation that Professor Huan Chu is an official conduit for the Chinese to receive state secrets and from the UK, and what’s more you were able to compromise him to the point of turning him in our favour.”

Grace recalled how Kat had delayed her entrance into the seduction scene until the professor had thrust his unprotected erection into her mouth. Moreover, by the time that Agent Novikova had taken the compromising photographs Chu had ejaculated all over her face.

The younger girl grimaced at her older colleague, who in turn struggled to supress a smirk.

“So, what happens next?” Moore leaned across his desk now paying them full attention.

Did he really want the Agents to tell him what to do? No, of course he didn’t, and that much became evident when, right on cue, an MI6 official entered the room.

“Agents Miller and Novikova, this is your next assignment. Marcus will now present the headlines to you. You can both read the details at your leisure.

The Country Residence of Roger Moore, Head of the UK MI6. On Dartmoor in the County of Devon.

As Kat picked up the large glass of white wine that had been poured for her by Roger, she sighed and thought how upset Jase would be if he ever discovered she was still seeing the big boss. Not only seeing him but allowing herself to be used and abused by him as a willing submissive. How her married lover would respond she dared not think about. But she knew that this part of her life was a safe secret, Roger himself would make sure of that …

“Take off your clothes.”

Kat nodded, and replied simply, “Yes Master.” She knew better than to smile or say anything more for fear of spoiling the atmosphere that he was trying to create. They were already out in the old barn and so Kat knew that this evening’s ‘play’ would be serious.

Moore watched attentively as his submissive slowly wound down the zipper on her short dress and let it fall to the floor. She heard him gasp, like he always did, when he saw the scars adorning almost all of her body.

06 - scars adorning almost all of her body.jpeg

Far from putting him off, his perverted lust was heightened by the sight. Kat also knew that once she was bound in whatever way he intended, her ‘Master’ would lick and kiss at the scars left by the nails that had been hammered through her palms and feet …

Without conscious though, Agent Novikova reached up and cupped her hands over her naked breasts, he liked her to do that … it allowed Moore to instruct his submissive to remove her touch and expose herself to him, which of course she always did.

Kicking off her heels, Kat stood in nothing but a black lace thong, whereupon she adopted ‘the position’. Hands on head, legs apart, a stance that enabled Moore to move into her personal space and place his hand tightly over the mound between her thighs.

The posing girl gasped.

“So, are you comfortable with the next phase of Operation Sinosphere?” Moore used the official term given to the Chinese Mission that Kat and Grace were now at the front and centre of.

As was his wont, Moore liked to mix business with this kind of pleasure.

“Yes … Sir … Master,” Kat responded, unsure which term to use. Roger Moore smiled. Agents Novikova and Miller would be heading to Beijing, where they would be established as UK dissidents in league with Professor Chu, allowing MI6 to send fake intelligence across to China. The girls already had back stories establishing them in accordance with their cover, and enabling them to become the local contacts for the intelligence grid that Chu was feeding. This would allow the female Agents to infiltrate the network with the objective of undermining it to the point of dissolution.

“Good,” Moore whispered as his hand crept inside Kat’s thong to stroke at the lips of her pussy.

“So, what shall we do this evening my little swallow?”

The girl’s eyes closed as she felt the light touch tracing her scars. “Wh … whatever … ohhhhh Master … will … pl … please you …” His fingers had opened her, entered her, and were busy moistening her.

Then, the touch was gone and she felt the sting of the crop on her ass.

Kat cried out just as he liked her to do …

FIN

So, Grace completes her first mission, or at least the first part of it, and Kat, the Agent with a sex/love life befitting a soap opera, is back in action! But now the mission really starts with both of these gorgeous Agents being sent abroad to conduct the work of MI6 in Beijing, China. It is a task that comes with great risk and an abundance of opportunity for them to become compromised. Tomorrow will be a day of rest for the Sexpionage series, but join us here on Sunday when this adventure continues with the exclusive serialisation of “Operation Sinosphere”.

Thank you for your continued and amazing support, it is very much appreciated.

Agents Novikova and Miller would be heading to Beijing, where they would be established as UK dissidents in league with Professor Chu, allowing MI6 to send fake intelligence across to China. The girls already had back stories establishing them in accordance with their cover, and enabling them to become the local contacts for the intelligence grid that Chu was feeding. This would allow the female Agents to infiltrate the network with the objective of undermining it to the point of dissolution.
What could possibly go wrong with that?

Operation Sinosphere (1)

Jingguang Bridge, Beijing’s Chaoyang District, Beijing China

Agent Miller’s plan was to travel in a circle that would bring her back to the apartment building in a different direction once she had made the drop.

She was late, Grace knew that. The secure line through which the fake intelligence travelled had been down for goodness knows what reason, but a remote link back to the IT guys in London had somehow manged to fix the problem. Back in their Beijing apartment Kat had already received a message from the Gaochung Network asking when the drop would be made. They were an impatient set of people these ‘News Terrorists’…

This was the second news drop to be made by the Agents, and the previous one, three days earlier, had been made on time and helped validate the girl’s secure position through which they would infiltrate the network. Damn the freaking tech for it to go wrong now!

HQ back home had released a story about British Aid being offered to the Xinjiang Uyghur region of China via Comrade Chen Quanguo, the Chinese Communist Party Committee Secretary. It wasn’t going to happen of course, but believing it might would anger the Chinese and then highlight the untrustworthy nature of the Gaochung Network.

Agent’s Miller and Novikova had been sent to Beijing as local contacts for the Network. Information was being fed through to them via Professor Huan Chu, Grace’s old University Lecturer (see Oxford, Spies and The Secret Service), and so, providing the girls made the drops on time, the Network had no suspicions that their pretty young contacts were anything other than what their ID and background checks said them to be.

Easy huh? Well, not when the fucking drop was going to be made late!

The Central Park apartment complex, Beijing’s Chaoyang District, Beijing China

The news drops consisted of a memorised message being relayed to members of the Network face to face. The Agents had agreed that Grace would be the one to make the actual news drops, after all she could speak fluent Mandarin, and the agreed procedure was that they should avoid being out together if at all possible, in order to safeguard the operation.

So right now, Kat had the apartment to herself and her thoughts turned to Jase.

Would he be alone yet, would Sam, his wife, be there? She couldn’t be sure without messaging him.

7 pm in Beijing ... 12 midday in the UK.

Fuck it, Kat decided that she would call.

Bottling up all the reasons why this was a crazy idea, she swiped his number. He was on the same team, right? She had a burner phone, so no one should be tracking it.

When her lover answered with a curt, hello, her insides turned into all kinds of jelly just from hearing his voice.

"Hi, Jase," Kat spoke

"Kat … Bloody hell girl! You're safe, and okay?”

Speaking at the same time, “You're somewhere alone?", they both laughed, then Jase sighed.

"I’m at work, so it’s fine. Why are you ... how can you be calling, Kat. You’re not supposed to …”

“I know Jase, but it’s fine.”

It really wasn’t fine, but she’d done it now.

"I can't wait to see you again baby girl.”

Laughing, seizing the opening he had provided, Kat replied. "You won't have to wait too long ..."

"You don’t know that Kat, this op, whatever it is, you could be gone …”

"Jase..." She interrupted before he could throw himself deeper into his speech.

"What?"

"Shut the fuck up and let’s just enjoy the moment …”

Chao Yang Lu Road, heading away from Jingguang Bridge, Beijing’s Chaoyang District, Beijing China

Grace walked slowly whilst eyeing up her surroundings as best she could. There wasn’t much chance of using shop windows as rear-view mirrors because there were few and most of them were dark, unlit as late afternoon became evening. Now and then she crossed the street so that she could look behind, and sometimes she thought, though she did not really trust her eyes, that she had spotted someone passing through the gloom.

The lighting was very dim in the side streets, which appeared as mere slits of darkness between the shoddy buildings. Grace gave them a wide berth. The Chinese plunged into them as if they were wearing lights around their heads.

Agent Miller was almost at the rendezvous point when they … whoever they were … made the move. Two men in front of her slowed their pace, the two on either side moved in and seized her arms. They were big guys for Chinese, easily matching and beating Grace’s 5 feet 8 inches, and solid with it.

There were four of them, or so Agent Miller thought, until suddenly, as she stepped back, readying herself to make a break for it, she realised they were actually six men as the two behind moved into her personal back-space. The MI6 Agent felt a mild sting in the vicinity of her right kidney, then the heat of an injection. Grace lurched as if trying to break free. The phalanx squeezed in tighter. She might as well have been nailed in a box and there was little point in shouting for help. She began to feel faint as the injection took effect. Would it kill her? It seemed possible. She was losing her senses one by one. First to go was touch, then hearing, then sight, and finally taste as her tongue and lips went numb, however she could still smell. How odd, she thought in the instant before she lost contact with her brain.

"Know what I want to do to you Agent Novikova, right now?" Jase purred, the timbre of his voice sending a shiver down Kat’s spine.

"What?" His lover replied, more than a little breathlessly.

"I want to tie you with your hands above your head and taste you."

Drawing in a slow breath, her mouth suddenly dried up and she squirmed on the edge of the leather covered chair upon which she was seated.

"You'd beg me to stop," Jase chuckled, "But I wouldn't."

"Do you promise?" Kat asked once she found her voice.

Jase laughed out loud, and added, "You'd squirm for me like you did that first night in London, You were all over the bed."

"Yes ...I remember ..." Agent Novikova whispered, biting her lower lip.

"You tasted so good. I can't wait to taste you again. You'd push your hips into me, you'd writhe and whimper, and only when you couldn't take anymore, would you finally say 'please'."

"You think ... God, you’re so full of shit Lieutenant Underhill!" But Kat’s knuckles were turning white as she gripped her burner phone even tighter.

"I don’t ‘think’ Special Agent Novikova, I know."

There was a pause before Jase asked, "What are you wearing right now?"

The Hai River, connecting Beijing to Tianjin and the Bohai Sea

Grace could smell cigarette smoke, but was still ensconced in her own personal darkness, a silent gloom. She felt motion, bumps, and mild pain as her kidneys bounced along with the rest of her body. The sound of a whining motor began to infiltrate her slowly returning senses. Then she heard bumps and bangs coming quickly one after the other, as if water was slapping the bottom of a boat. She was lying on her back, conscious but not really awake.

Opening her eyes Agent Miller saw darkness, spotted with moving green and red lights, and the stronger glow of small white shapes. Finally, she smelled water, foul smelling water. She was on a boat and the boat was moving!

Grace noticed illumination sprinkled all along the shore line. She heard vague, faraway music and knew the boat was on the Hai River. Panic began to permeate throughout her body, and, as she attempted to move, she discovered that her hands were secured in iron manacles, along with her feet. The good news was that if she could take a personal inventory in this manner then she must, at least, still be alive!

Grace could hear heavily accented Wu Chinese being spoken, a dialect known as Shanghainese, but even with her poly-linguistic ability, she struggled to understand what was being said until someone with a deep male voice said in pigeon English, “She’s awake.”

She felt a kick to her ribs, not really hard but firm enough to make her grunt. This person bent over Grace and opened her eyes with his fingers. She smelled his breath, cabbage and tofu. Yuck!

Her clothes felt damp and her bladder tight. Grace realised that she needed to urinate! The deep voice then said, “Are you awake?”

Agent Miller wasn’t sure that she could speak, so didn’t try to answer. Her eyes remained open though. She was kicked again, and Grace grunted, before being unceremoniously dragged into an upright position.

As the boat jolted, Agent Miller, chained still at hands and feet, staggered to her right, and vomited into the river.

Now that Grace was fully conscious the water smelled even worse. In the thin light of the nearby hanging lantern, she saw, or possibly hallucinated, drowned rats and other nasty things on the water’s surface, churned up by the prop of the boat she imagined. The Hai itself smelled like something that had been dead for a long time. The deep voice that had spoken previously held a bottle of Maotai to Grace’s lips, and she took a sip, then spit it out.

“You drink and feel better?” His voice was pleasant, his manner easy. There was just enough light to identify his ethnicity as Han, which pretty much confirmed that he was from the Gaochung Network. The panic, forgotten during her bout of puking, returned into the very fibre of Agent Miller’s body, as did her need to pee.

"Ummm," Kat gasped, then added in a quiet whisper "A loose fitting tee-shirt and panties."

"What colour are your panties?" Jase whispered.

How can he make such simple words sound so dirty and needy, she thought.

"Pink."

"Slip your fingers inside and touch yourself."

Moving over to the bed, Kat slid her finger beneath the cotton of her panties.

"Oh, Jase...."

"Are you wet?"

"Yes," Kat gasps, tracing a lazy finger along the length of the opening to her soft folds, lightly touching herself.

"Take your middle finger," Jase groaned, "And touch your clit."

Nodding her head, even though he couldn't see her, Agent Novikova dragged her long finger over the hardening, engorged nub of her clit.

"Oh fuck!”

"Are you really wet?" The question floats into Kat’s subconscious, and she nods, replying with a soft, "yes."

Whispering more instructions ... orders ... his body needing hers, Kat could not hold back a whimper. "I wish you were here, touching me ..."

"I do too, baby girl. Take off your panties."

Tossing her underwear onto the floor, Kat noticed how her hand was trembling.

01 - Are they off?.jpeg

"Are they off?" Jase asks.

“Yes.”

"Are you sitting up, or are you on your back?"

“Sitt … ohhh … fuck …. Sitting … up!” She gasped.

Jase groaned, "I can imagine you, baby girl."

"Tell me what you'd do to me Jase if you were here ..." Kat sounded evermore desperate.

"I'd kiss my way down from the lips of your mouth to the lips of your pussy. Then while my mouth worked your clit, I'd slide two fingers inside you and ..."

The visual, painted on the back of her closed eyelids, how his voice draws the words out until she can almost feel him, "Oh, god, Jase, I want to cum ... please, tell me that I can cum ..."

“Yes, baby girl, you may.”

To Be Continued …

Operation Sinosphere (2)

The boat bucked. Grace staggered. The man with the deep voice grabbed her arm and steadied her. No special effort was made to restrain her. There was no need. The only move possible for Agent Miller was to topple overboard into this running sewer that doubled as a river, and with her wrists and ankles chained together that wasn’t going to happen.

Deep voice put the cork back in the Maotai bottle and handed it to the other man. Grace gagged, turned her head and spat. The men waited politely for her to finish. Then he said, “Can you swim?”

“Yes.” What the fucking hell sort of question is …

“Good,” the deep voice said. “Before we go any further, I want to give you a heads-up. In a few minutes something is going to happen to you. It will not be enjoyable. However, nobody is going to shoot you or stab you or strangle you or hit you on the head with an axe. You will be given an opportunity to save your own life. That’s it. The idea is to teach you a lesson, nothing more.”

His tone was reasonable, sympathetic even, like a friendly hand laid on the shoulder of someone less fortunate than he. He seemed to want Grace to understand that he was not personally responsible for whatever he was going to do to her next.

“Take out your burner phone.

“What?”

“The burner, now.” Despite his words becoming more ‘instructive’ deep voice was still calm and controlled.

Agent Miller took out the phone.

“Call your colleague.”

There was no point in denying Kat’s existence because the Network already knew that there was two of them

“And say what?” Grace asked.

“Call her and then repeat to her what I am saying to you.”

The girl’s face manifested her confusion.

“Call … now!”

Agent Miller swiped the only number in the phone.

“Grace?” Agent Novikova’s voice was clear.

“I’ve been taken.”

“What? Taken? By who?”

“Just shut up and listen … please.” Kat did as the younger Agent asked.

Deep voice smiled and then spoke.

“Say this … I am about to be stripped naked.” He said with a salacious grin.

Grace’s eyes widened and her head began to shake.

“Say it!”

“I … I … am about to be stripped … naked.”

The man smiled.

“And thrown overboard in to the cess pit that is the Hai River.”

“What? No way. Please no …”

“Say it!”

Grace realised that this was happening whether she repeated his words or not. At least this way Kat knew what was happening to her.

“And … th … thrown … over … board … into the Hai River.” She missed out some of the words.

“Grace, no, no that can’t happen. GRACE!” Kat’s desperation and incredulity came over loud and clear.

“And we must never be late with the news drop again.” The voice led the conversation.

The chained girl repeated the words and then, following further instruction, added “So please be waiting for me at the Yongding Tributary Dock”

His instructions were repeated whereupon the phone was torn from her hands and the call ended as his heel crushed the burner into pieces.

Grace could barely speak, but managed to say “M… may I ask a question, please?”

“What have I done and who have I done it to?”

“That’s two questions,” quipped deep voice. Then added, “You seem smart, so it shouldn’t be hard for you to figure it out. But after this you will make sure the drop is never late again!”

It was at this point that Grace realised for certain that their cover had not been blown, this was simply what he said it was … a warning.

“Where are we?” The young Agent’s voice was now just a whisper.

“On the Hai river, Upstream. North West Beijing.”

“How far upstream?” Agent Miller had no real idea where the Yongding Tributary Dock was.

“We’ve been under way for maybe thirty minutes,” deep voice said, then added. “Time to get you out of those manacles,” he continued. The other man knelt and swiftly unlocked the shackles on Grace’s ankles.

“Now the wrists,” he said. “Please don’t do anything foolish.”

Doing something foolish was exactly what Grace had in mind. There were only two of them, and by now she had most of her strength back.

Then deep voice shouted out something in a dialect that Agent Miller struggled to understand, and the other four from the gang of six that had abducted her appeared. Her ‘foolish’ plan to attempt her own escape disappeared.

"Time to shed some of those clothes …” Deep voice grabbed the small knife nearby and set about shredding Grace’s cashmere sweater. It ripped easily, falling to the floor in seconds.

He reached for the button on her jeans, punched it loose, pulled at the zipper and gave the tight denim a helping hand to slide down Grace’s legs and pool at her feet.

"Such a firm young body," his hands returned to her bra encased breasts.

“Pl … please stop, we won’t ever be late again, I promise.”

“That’s right you won’t because you will always recall this day!”

She grimaced and shivered with disgust as the man’s clammy, big hands moved back to her breasts, again squeezing them tightly, a groan from his lips and Grace could see the bulge in his jeans.

“Tits … perfect,” her assailant groaned.

Agent Miller’s breasts were indeed ample, very much so. Eager to plunder his newly exposed treasure, deep voice’s knife made quick work of the straps of Grace’s bra, slicing through them as if they weren’t there.

“Please don’t touch me, I beg you.” Grace was desperate now as each of the six looked at her with a drooling mouth. “And now for the unveiling,” he mocked moving behind his young victim.

Grace watched as deep voice’s hands slowly allowed her bra to slip down, as more and more of her breasts became exposed until finally the tops of her dark brown areolas appeared for the man to drool over. The young girl shuddered as she was slowly stripped, her body trembling, unable to stop this utter and total humiliation, as they bared her naked.

Her bra fell to the floor and she felt the cool air of the river hit her nipples making them instantly hard.

“Leave her panties on.” Deep voice growled.

02 - Leave her panties on.jpeg

"On your knees." He growled.

Grace slowly dropped to her knees facing deep voice.

"Not me," The man said, "… him," pointing to one of his colleagues, a grinning. overweight goon, wearing baggy shorts and a dirty white vest.

Grace could feel the first drips of urine seeping from between her thighs.

“Please,” her pathetic pleading was to no avail.

"Shut the fuck up and suck!" The thug yelled.

Grace jumped like she had been slapped, grabbed hold of the exposed cock to her left, which was already stiffening. She leaned forward and put the head in her mouth.

"That's it, cunt! Suck on it good!" Deep voice urged her with an evil chortle.

It didn't take much of her warm mouth sucking on the head before the cock was rock hard.

"All of it!" Deep voice said, leaning forward and prodding her shoulder with his finger. "Take all of it! I want to see your lips against his belly! I want his entire cock down your throat!"

In a panic Grace pushed downward, sliding all of the man’s cock into her mouth. She gagged then pulled back as the swollen head hit the back of her throat.

"That's it, cunt!”

It took Grace a few minutes before she found a rhythm: all the way down until she touched his pubic hair with her lips, then back out until just the head was in her mouth.

It was disgusting, she felt reviled, but she was sucking on him as ordered and then his cock exploded, twitching, spasming, blasting rope after rope of thick cum down her throat.

Agent Miller gagged, then swallowed, trying desperately not to choke. He thrust his groin and ejaculated time after time until Grace felt him spasm as his final release signalled that the degrading deed was over.

But no sooner was she finished than deep voice grabbed her shoulder, pulled her to her feet and said, "Throw the little bitch overboard.”

Upon hearing his words two of them grasped Agent Miller’s arms, two more her legs, and a fifth grabbed her around the waist. Then, as if they were one creature with ten arms and a single brain, they lifted Grace above their heads, grunted in unison like the feral heathens they were, and threw her overboard.

Feeling the air whistle though her splayed hair, the poor girl, now in mid-flight, had no time for cohesive thought before she landed with a sickening splash and broke through the surface of the infested river.

The Hai was the temperature of body fluids. It was full of dead things and other foul matter, and the full release of her bladder simply added to the foul collection. The current however, moved swiftly, seizing the young girl and pulling her under. If, as deep voice had said, this was an opportunity to save her own life, Agent Miller was in trouble.

To Be Continued …

NOTE … The Hai River discharges into the Bohai Sea which adjoins the Yellow Sea. ... However, the river and its tributaries are severely polluted (most above Class V - the worst category), and the basin's groundwater resources are in some cases not only infested but also being rapidly depleted.

Upon hearing his words two of them grasped Agent Miller’s arms, two more her legs, and a fifth grabbed her around the waist. Then, as if they were one creature with ten arms and a single brain, they lifted Grace above their heads, grunted in unison like the feral heathens they were, and threw her overboard.

Now THAT’s a paragraph! So easy to visualize and feel the action. In fact, that’s quite true of the entire episode. Really well written, Fossy.

And, I am so identifying with Grace. Figures, doesn’t it, that this is being done to her by her own side simply for screwing up on the timing of the drop. These people don’t mess around, do they?

If that`s what her own side can do, God help her when the opposition get their hands on her.
Great work, as usual, Fossy.
Bear in mind the men 'believe' she is on their side, whereas in reality Grace and Kat are undercover infiltrating the Beijing News Terrorist Network. The sentiments raised though still very much apply ... over the next week or two the situation faced by these two redoubtable Agents takes many turns for the worse. Anyway enough with the spoilers lol ...

Operation Sinosphere (3)

Grace Miller was a good swimmer. The Oxford University Swimming Club was one of the university’s full Blue Sports and Grace swam in the team. But as she sank into the foul, disgusting depths of the Hai River, Agent Miller realised that swimming had little to do with what was happening to her.

She kicked and clawed against the soup-like brine of excreta and the plethora of condoms that fluttered in the current like schools of wriggling sea worms. Grace willed herself to rise to the surface as she had done hundreds of times before in competition, but she was being pulled down, as if something alive had a hold on her foot.

The hapless, virtually naked, girl was drowning. She knew this … her eyes stung and she could see nothing but darkness. The final release of her body into the water had taken her so completely by surprise that she hadn’t had time to take a full breath before hitting the surface, and Grace knew that she would not be able to hold that tiny gulp of oxygen in her lungs long enough to find my way to air.

She had a belly full of thick, disgusting sperm.

She had pissed herself.

She was dying, and it was an awful way to go.

The young Agent, on her first mission was frightened. She took this notion as a good sign. It meant she could still think you can live, that at the last minute some immortal hand or eye will get you out of this. Grace was damned if she would die just because some nameless son of a bitch had decided that she should!

She swam harder, counting the strokes like she used to when practising for the Varsity at the Rosenblatt. Breath leaked from her nose, she could not see the bubbles but felt them leave her body and Grace knew that it was not within her power to stop the rest from escaping, too.

Then her head broke the surface. Something hard brushed her arm, and she reached for it, to grab hold and hug. It was a metal sphere about the size of a medicine ball, and it floated.

Grace knew from her studies that the phrase “The ‘River Without Buoys’ was a metaphor for the Chinese people after the Cultural Revolution, drifting aimlessly through life, with no higher purpose. As she pulled the life-saving buoy hard into her body, she was grateful that there was no literal extent to this idiom on the Hai River!

Agent Miller, her soaking wet skin and hair coated with slime, hung onto the floating beacon for dear life.

Slowly her sight adjusted to the darkness. All around her Grace saw feeble green, red and yellowish-white boat lights. It was too dark to see the boats. She attempted to put the buoy between her body and everything upstream but it was spinning with the current and taking her with it.

There were more illuminations along the riverbank now and in the windows of the buildings at the river’s side. Then a splinter of light appeared on the eastern horizon. A slice of the disappearing evening sun followed it, colouring the blanket of smoke and poisonous fumes that overhung the city.

In life-saving strips the water reflected the fading rays to reveal the slimy surface grime on the water like oil around a slick. In the distance Grace could see the glittering towers of downtown. A little wind began to rise. Her buoy had been floating in midstream, but now it drifted closer to the shore. Up ahead she saw the Yongle Bridge. She was as close to dry land as she was likely to get. Grace let go of the buoy and trod water.

She began to swim.

Three strokes face down in this sewage disposal tank was all she could manage, and so she turned over and backstroked to shore.

Several men were fishing near to her landing point. Like time travellers from the coolie past they wore big straw pancake hats. Half a dozen plump fish quivered on the mud, slapping their tails as they suffocated. The fishermen barely gave her a glance as she staggered by, vomiting as she went … just another crazy foreigner.

03 - Just another crazy foreigner.jpeg

Yongding Tributary Dock, The Hai River, North-Eastern Beijing

“Grace …” The shouting out of her name was loud and clear as Kat ran the short distance from the top of the river wall, down the stone steps and across the pebbles to where her friend and colleague lay on her back gasping for fresh air.

Despite the dark-haired beauty being totally nude, her panties lost somewhere in that cesspool of a river, the fishermen … how an earth fish actually lived in that was a complete mystery … seemed more concerned at Kat’s outcry disturbing their angling atmosphere, than they were bothered about ogling the gorgeous, young Western girl’s exposed breasts, firm mounds that rose and fell from her slender frame with each gasp for breath.

“Oh my God,” Agent Novikova knelt by her friend’s side and gently pulled her to a seated position so that she could place both large towels that she had brought around Grace’s shivering torso.

“You smell awful,” Kat said with a gentle smile.

“Piss off Agent Novikova, and please take me home.”

“Are you certain that our cover isn’t blown?” Kat handed Grace a steaming hot mug of coffee. As soon as they got back to the apartment, having handed the cab driver a few hundred yuan to thank him for waiting and not asking questions, Grace had sunk into the luxurious pleasure of a hot bath, but not before being fed a dose of Ipecac syrup which made her throw up and release anything foul that might still be inside her stomach from that infested water.

The young Agent now she sat in yoga pants and a tee shirt by the warmth of an electric heater.

“No, it’s fine. They still think we are UK dissidents here as contacts for Professor Chu. But what they did to me was …”

“Barbaric …” said the older girl who had herself suffered a real-life crucifixion.

“Well yes, I guess, but it was a punishment because of the late drop delivery. That’s all.”

“Fucking hell Grace, it must have been awful.”

The younger girl took a sip from her mug and sighed. She looked Agent Novikova in the eyes and nodded. “I have never been so scared in all my life. They made me … on my knees … suck … and I … I … thought they were going to rape me.” Tears flooded her eyes.

Kat moved closer and slipped her arm around her friend’s shoulder, pulling her closer.

“I know, I know but we have to understand something like that is always part of the risk when someone does what we do, especially a pretty young girl like you.”

Grace pulled her head away from Kat’s shoulder and furrowed her brow.

“No Ekaterina, it’s not. With respect we’re not in Russia’s Sparrow-Land now. Being screwed wasn’t part of my MI6 Agent training, not at all.”

Kat cocked her head, listening to this mild outburst.

“Oh, okay. But surely you must have …”

“… Fucked someone before coming out here?” Agent Miller finished off her friend’s sentence, before adding. “No Kat, no I have not fucked anyone, ever. I’m still a virgin!”

To Be Continued …

She kicked and clawed against the soup-like brine of excreta and the plethora of condoms that fluttered in the current like schools of wriggling sea worms.
YUCK!!!!

Grace knew from her studies that the phrase “The ‘River Without Buoys’ was a metaphor for the Chinese people after the Cultural Revolution, drifting aimlessly through life, with no higher purpose. As she pulled the life-saving buoy hard into her body, she was grateful that there was no literal extent to this idiom on the Hai River!

Interesting reference

“… Fucked someone before coming out here?” Agent Miller finished off her friend’s sentence, before adding. “No Kat, no I have not fucked anyone, ever. I’m still a virgin!”

Startling!!! Is G Miller related to B Moore?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom