Go to CruxDreams.com
Operation Sinosphere (4)

Starbucks, Chaoyang Park Rd, Beijing, China.

Grace raised her eyebrow at the smells of banana and maple syrup rising from her coffee cup. Kat chuckled, and took a sip from her own mug.

"Banana flavoured coffee," Kat said, and shrugged, "Li Wei sent it over, seems like a good choice for a breakfast coffee." Grace smiled over at the young male waiter and then eyed the coffee, and took a small sip.

"Oh, damn, ouch!" Grace said in her natural well-spoken tone, her hand covering her mouth. "Why didn't you tell me it was so fucking hot?" Kat's eyes sparkled with amusement.

04 - Banana flavoured coffee.jpeg

“You swear in such a posh way Agent Miller.” Kat grinned at her colleague.

“But it was bloody boiling!”

"Grace," Kat began, "… coffee is made from hot water and coffee beans, why didn't you expect it to be hot?" Grace stared up at Kat, pouted, and then looked back down at the ground.

"It just surprised me, and it hurt my mouth, and I'm sorry for embarrassing you." Grace took another cautious sip of the coffee, and immediately felt the blissful heat spread through her sluggish limbs as a small smile crossed her lips. Kat grinned, and flopped down on the couch next to Grace.

"See? It's pretty damn good, isn't it?" Kat asked, pointing at the cup Grace held. Grace shifted the magazines and newspapers that were strewn on the coffee table so she could set her cup down, and then folded her legs under her ass and leaned back into the folds of the couch.

“Grace …”

“Huh, what?”

“Put down your cup please.”

The younger girl looked quizzically at her older friend and colleague.

“Why?”

“So that I can hold your hand. I need to talk with you.”

“Oh, really? That sounds serious.” But Grace put down her mug anyway.

As Kat took Grace’s hand in her hers, she entwined their fingers.

“Grace …”

“Yes, Ekaterina, what is it.”

“Are you feeling better?”

Agent Miller nodded. “Very much so. The hot bath, the warm drinks and total TLC from my good friend … not to mention the induced puking, made everything okay again.” Grace smiled warmly at her companion, then added, “A really good night’s sleep just sealed the deal on my recovery.”

Grace paused and then added by way of afterthought, “Is that what you wanted to say to me?”

Kat gripped her friend’s hand a little tighter. “No, Grace it is not.”

“Oh, then what?”

“When you said last night that you thought they were going to rape you …”

The younger girl nodded.

“… I haven’t been able to stop thinking about that Grace.”

“Sorry Kat, you’ve lost me.”

“Listen,” Agent Novikova leaned in towards her co-Agent a little more. “… being raped is not part of anyone’s job description, I know that, but …”

“But?” Grace repeated.

“But as a possibility it is always there. We are under cover secret agents, so it kind of goes with the territory …”

Ekaterina thought back to her own swallow training at the SVR Academy in Moscow. They had been forced to fuck the male students just so that they wouldn’t be sent out into the field as virgins. In fact, that bastard Comrade Colonel Tretykov himself, had made sure that before Kat was deployed into Washington (see Swallow’s Nest) she had become particularly skilled in the sexually creative arts offered by his little SVR Swallows.

Now Agent Miller was listening with a far more intense focus.

“So, what then Ekaterina, are you suggesting that I go out and fuck the first guy I can find, just so that I can get rid of my virginity?”

Kat smiled a soft smile and gently shook her head. “No, Grace, I’m not suggesting that.”

“Then what?”

"So, when you were at university, did you ever ..." Kat began, but faltered.

"Did I what?" Grace asked, innocence gleaming in her eyes.

"Did you ever. Sleep … With another girl?" Kat said, forcing the words out.

"Nope!" Grace said, "God no …”

Kat sighed, and resigned herself to doing this the hard way.

“Really, not ever?” Kat pushed the point one last time.

“Well …”

Agent Novikova cocked her head, as if demanding to hear more. “Well?”

"Okay so, when I was in the Uni dorms, my room-mate and I had to share a bed one night because hers was soaking wet after a water leak from the room next door came through the wall at the side of where she slept.

“And?”

“And we cuddled and maybe touched a little … Oh My God Ekaterina, this is so embarrassing!”

“Did you enjoy it?”

“Fuck right off Novikova, I’m not telling you.”

“Please Grace, this is important.”

“Yes, I enjoyed it. Now are you satisfied?” Grace replied quickly, and then turned her attention back to her banana flavoured coffee.

As she watched her friend hugging her mug, Kat noticed her friend’s knee constantly moving, a sure sign of her nervousness.

“Whaaaaat?” The younger girl, staring wide-eyed at her friend, finally broke their brief silence.

“Tonight, I want to sleep with you.” Kat said the words plain and simple.

Grace was gob-smacked. “What the fucking-bloody-hell Kat?”

The older girl shuffled a little closer, and once more took her friend’s hand in her own. “Yes Grace, you heard correctly.”

“But I’m not gay! So no, I just couldn’t …” The younger Agent pulled her hand away.

“Neither am I Grace but this is important.” Kat paused, reflecting fleetingly on her brief encounter with the delightful Trixie in Bali a couple of years ago (see ‘Infiltration – Postcards from Bali).

“Listen Grace, we’re friends, right?”

“Yes, right, of course.” Grace replied.

“And I care about you, a lot. Do you care about me?”

“Kat, you don’t have to ask, yes of course I do.”

“Then tonight is not about you being straight and me not being gay, it is about two good friends who fleetingly become lovers as a means to an end.”

“But …” Grace’s throat and mouth had dried so much that she could barely speak.

“But, that means,” Kat continued, “That I can take your virginity in a way that gives you pleasure and a good memory. Okay?”

Grace closed her eyes and sighed. For many seconds she said nothing, before finally she spoke.

“Oh my gosh Grace, what am I about to say? Yes, okay, okay …”

“Good. So tonight, I get to show you the pleasure in taking your, erm, cherry with love, and you get the certainty knowing that you won’t ever be exposed to someone forcing it from you. Deal?”

Another sigh came from between Grace’s lips, and she nodded. “Yes Kat, deal.”

To Be Continued …

Agent Miller swiped the only number in the phone.
“Grace?” Agent Novikova’s voice was clear.
Grace is extremely fortunate here that Kat answers and wasn't busy having phone sex (and jeopardizing their cover). :facepalm:
"Such a firm young body," his hands returned to her bra encased breasts.
At least these animals have good taste.:cool:
"On your knees." He growled.
Oh goody! Barb's favorite part!;)

Great chapter

You`ll need to work on that cut glass English accent, I`m available to provide lessons, but be warned, I`m a very strict teacher.
The rhine in spine falls mainly on the pline. Owww owwww! The rhino in Spain falls mainly on the preen. Owwwe owwww! The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.

By George she’s got it. Now once again ...

owww owwww owww!

The rhine in spine falls mainly on the pline. Owww owwww! The rhino in Spain falls mainly on the preen. Owwwe owwww! The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.

By George she’s got it. Now one again ...

owww owwww owww!
"The pain comes mainly from the cane," is the one I prefer, and "When I receive the whip, it is essential that I strip" Repeated enough times, and suitably reinforced, should do the trick.

“No Ekaterina, it’s not. With respect we’re not in Russia’s Sparrow-Land now. Being screwed wasn’t part of my MI6 Agent training, not at all.”
How naive! Is Grace another incarnation of "I don't do that!" pseudo-virginal Barbara Moore?
Startling!!! Is G Miller related to B Moore?
OMG. I wrote that last before seeing this!

“Good. So tonight, I get to show you the pleasure in taking your, erm, cherry with love, and you get the certainty knowing that you won’t ever be exposed to someone forcing it from you. Deal?”
It's a dirty job, but someone had to do it, eh, Kat? A very devious use of job duty to get into the innocent girl' pants
Grace Miller is sounding more and more like a Barb Moore with each new episode?
Maybe. But I'm finding it harder and harder to swallow (you understand that, Barb and Kathy?) Barb Moore resemblance to a sweet, honest, virginal ingenue like Grace. It seems more likely that Barb served the whole *** team before she got out of ***.

Operation Sinosphere (5)

The Central Park apartment complex, Beijing’s Chaoyang District, Beijing China

Kat’s bedroom in the apartment was filled with dark shadows cast by the long, twisting candle flames, but the girl herself only had eyes for her younger friend. She watched as Agent Miller approached the bed nervously, one hand hiding her pussy and the other over her breasts. Grace smiled a nervous smile in an attempt to reassure herself as she slipped under the covers.

“I ... I'm not sure what to do.”

Kat leaned over her. “Nothing,” she said softly. “Just lie back and enjoy it.”

The older girl brushed her lips lightly across Grace’s forehead, and then onto the soft skin under her eyes.

“And tell me what you like,” she added. She put her lips over Grace's mouth and kissed her, tasting peppermint and the hint of wine from the bottle they had shared in the build-up to the planned de-flowering.

Agent Novikova’s hand stole up to an exposed firm breast and she caressed it lightly before grasping the thick nipple and rolling it between thumb and forefinger, feeling it swell under her touch.

Their tongues were dancing the erotic moves of foreplay when a wave of lust surged through Ekaterina, an almost overwhelming urge to rip aside the bedclothes and bury her tongue between Grace’s thighs.

Slowly Kat, move slowly … Don't frighten her off. Bring her on the journey with you.

Agent Novikova kissed the smooth skin on the neck that she nuzzled and the little hollow of her friend’s shoulder before moving towards the erect teat that beckoned her.

“Ohhhhh, bloody hell, oh ... my … gosh … ohhhh Kat!” Grace was losing herself, and her lover could detect the faint musk of the younger Agent’s growing excitement.

“That feels soooo damned good, you gorgeous girl.”

Slowly, Ekaterina. Raise her up.

Grace was letting Kat lead her wherever it was they should go and she could feel the older girl’s tongue flicking across her nipple, eliciting the mild shocks that somehow found their way to her groin, where the lips of her opening pussy were thickening and moisture was pooling. Kat's kiss felt incredibly soft, much softer than any kiss she had had before.

“Do you want this Grace?” Kat purred her words as an almost silent whisper.

“Oh God, oh yes … please!” Grace arched into the older girl’s touch.

Fuck Kat, do I want it. Oh yes, I want it, she thought. Go down on me, Kat. Plunge your tongue into my aching body.

Grace arched her back and sighed, her hands finding their way to Kat's head, grasping the thick blonde hair, guiding her downwards to the throbbing void.

It was a night they would both remember for a long time: the flickering shadows on the wall, the sighs and moans of pleasure as they made love.

Kat did all the work, her tongue leaving a trail of moisture as she licked her way down to the smooth denuded flesh of Grace’s bare mound, the scent of arousal filling the air - a musky, irresistible fragrance that drew them together like a bee to nectar.

05 - opening like a flower.jpeg

When she felt herself opened Grace cried out, feeling the soft folds twitch and swell, opening like a flower soaked with morning dew. Kat could see the little button of her friend’s clitoris and the delicate pink flesh inside her pussy and so she placed her mouth over the wet opening and nuzzled it gently with her bottom lip. Flicking her tongue back and forth like a snake ready to pounce Kat curled the tip upwards to catch the juices and scoop them into her mouth, coating her chin in the process.

Grace's first orgasm came like an express train … fast and unstoppable. Kat tried to stem the tide and prolong the ecstasy, but she could not and so she rode the pleasure for all it was worth, her face buried in the tight, grasping clutch of the younger girl’s pussy.

Ekaterina drank Grace’s release, slippery and aromatic, swallowing the juice while searching for more, plunging her tongue repeatedly into the quivering, clutching opening until the storm subsided …

Grace lay in a quiescent heap, her body gasping for breath. The sheets had been pulled aside and Kat could see a light sheen of sweat on her friend’s smooth skin.

“Oh my gosh,” Grace whispered. “Fucking-bloody-hell Kat, that was fan-freaking-tastic!”

Agent Miller raised her head and looked at her lover, still kneeling between her thighs, and announced, “If that's what girls do together, I'm a convert!”

Kat laughed. “We haven't even started yet, let me show you.”

Grace looked up at her friend with bright, glittering eyes.

“Show me what?”

“How to have an experience you'll never forget.”

Grace regarded Ekaterina steadily. “You've done this before, haven't you?”

“A little, and I promise you'll enjoy it.”

“O … okay,” the younger girl sounded nervous, and then added, “If I ask you, will you stop?”

“Of course,” Kat lied, and with that she rolled over and left the bed to go to her drawer unit.

When she reappeared, Agent Novikova was wrapping a large strap-on penis around her hips.

Grace, facing the other way, could not see what was in the works for her.

Ekaterina moved back to the bed and, placing her hand gently on Grace’s hips she turned the younger girl to face her, and then smiled at her friend’s wide-eyed response.

“Where the bloody hell did you get that Ekaterina?”

"Are you ready Grace? Do you want to be taken now?" Kat asked her, ignoring the question.

"Oh gosh, yes. Please do it, do it right now!" Agent Miller breathed a gasp as she spoke.

“Then touch it, move your hand along the shaft, feel it, kiss it, coat it with your saliva Grace … it’s about to become your lover …”

And then … the secure laptop buzzed into life. It lived in Kat’s room and both girls knew it meant another news-drop email was about to hit.

“Ignore it Grace …” Kat moved her hand to the younger girl’s cheek.

“W … we can’t Kat, really, we can’t. Remember what happened last time. If we’re late again then that could be really bad news.”

“FUUCKKK!” The older girl cried out in frustration flopping onto her back as Grace swung her long bare legs off the bed.

“It’s like 11pm and there has never been a drop this late before.” But Ekaterina’s protests were a waste of time, because the email was already glowing bold white from the now visible inbox, and Grace was looking into the screen about to open it.

“I will deliver it Grace, you can wait here for me.” Having unfastened the strap-on, Kat picked up her panties and tee shirt.

“No, of course you won’t, you don’t speak the language, and so what if someone stops you, or you need to ask something.”

Agent Novikova knew that her younger colleague was quite right.

“Then take your Glock Grace,” Kat’s eyes looked over to where a pair of G18’s lie resident inside a small drawer.

Nodding her agreement, Agent Miller attempted to reassure her older colleague. “Listen Kat, I’ll be fine. I will go, deliver the message and return as quickly as I can.” Then we can continue from where we left off.” Grace took Kat’s head in her hands and gave her mouth a long lingering kiss. “I will be back before you know it.”

To Be Continued …

Operation Sinosphere (5)

Kat’s bedroom in the apartment was filled with dark shadows cast by the long, twisting candle flames, but the girl herself only had eyes for her younger friend. She watched as Agent Miller approached the bed nervously, one hand hiding her pussy and the other over her breasts. Grace smiled a nervous smile in an attempt to reassure herself as she slipped under the covers.

The older girl brushed her lips lightly across Grace’s forehead, and then onto the soft skin under her eyes.

“And tell me what you like,” she added. She put her lips over Grace's mouth and kissed her, tasting peppermint and the hint of wine from the bottle they had shared in the build-up to the planned de-flowering.

Agent Novikova’s hand stole up to an exposed firm breast and she caressed it lightly before grasping the thick nipple and rolling it between thumb and forefinger, feeling it swell under her touch.

Their tongues were dancing the erotic moves of foreplay when a wave of lust surged through Ekaterina, an almost overwhelming urge to rip aside the bedclothes and bury her tongue between Grace’s thighs.

Slowly Kat, move slowly … Don't frighten her off. Bring her on the journey with you.

Agent Novikova kissed the smooth skin on the neck that she nuzzled and the little hollow of her friend’s shoulder before moving towards the erect teat that beckoned her.

“Ohhhhh, bloody hell, oh ... my … gosh … ohhhh Kat!” Grace was losing herself, and her lover could detect the faint musk of the younger Agent’s growing excitement.

“That feels soooo damned good, you gorgeous girl.”

Slowly, Ekaterina. Raise her up.

Grace was letting Kat lead her wherever it was they should go and she could feel the older girl’s tongue flicking across her nipple, eliciting the mild shocks that somehow found their way to her groin, where the lips of her opening pussy were thickening and moisture was pooling. Kat's kiss felt incredibly soft, much softer than any kiss she had had before.

“Do you want this Grace?” Kat purred her words as an almost silent whisper.

“Oh God, oh yes … please!” Grace arched into the older girl’s touch.

Fuck Kat, do I want it. Oh yes, I want it, she thought. Go down on me, Kat. Plunge your tongue into my aching body.

Grace arched her back and sighed, her hands finding their way to Kat's head, grasping the thick blonde hair, guiding her downwards to the throbbing void.

It was a night they would both remember for a long time: the flickering shadows on the wall, the sighs and moans of pleasure as they made love.

Kat did all the work, her tongue leaving a trail of moisture as she licked her way down to the smooth denuded flesh of Grace’s bare mound, the scent of arousal filling the air - a musky, irresistible fragrance that drew them together like a bee to nectar.

View attachment 1004245

When she felt herself opened Grace cried out, feeling the soft folds twitch and swell, opening like a flower soaked with morning dew. Kat could see the little button of her friend’s clitoris and the delicate pink flesh inside her pussy and so she placed her mouth over the wet opening and nuzzled it gently with her bottom lip. Flicking her tongue back and forth like a snake ready to pounce Kat curled the tip upwards to catch the juices and scoop them into her mouth, coating her chin in the process.

Grace's first orgasm came like an express train … fast and unstoppable. Kat tried to stem the tide and prolong the ecstasy, but she could not and so she rode the pleasure for all it was worth, her face buried in the tight, grasping clutch of the younger girl’s pussy.

Ekaterina drank Grace’s release, slippery and aromatic, swallowing the juice while searching for more, plunging her tongue repeatedly into the quivering, clutching opening until the storm subsided …

Grace lay in a quiescent heap, her body gasping for breath. The sheets had been pulled aside and Kat could see a light sheen of sweat on her friend’s smooth skin.

“Oh my gosh,” Grace whispered. “Fucking-bloody-hell Kat, that was fan-freaking-tastic!”

Agent Miller raised her head and looked at her lover, still kneeling between her thighs, and announced, “If that's what girls do together, I'm a convert!”

Kat laughed. “We haven't even started yet, let me show you.”

Grace looked up at her friend with bright, glittering eyes.

“Show me what?”

“How to have an experience you'll never forget.”

Grace regarded Ekaterina steadily. “You've done this before, haven't you?”

“A little, and I promise you'll enjoy it.”

“O … okay,” the younger girl sounded nervous, and then added, “If I ask you, will you stop?”

“Of course,” Kat lied, and with that she rolled over and left the bed to go to her drawer unit.

When she reappeared, Agent Novikova was wrapping a large strap-on penis around her hips.

Grace, facing the other way, could not see what was in the works for her.

Ekaterina moved back to the bed and, placing her hand gently on Grace’s hips she turned the younger girl to face her, and then smiled at her friend’s wide-eyed response.

“Where the bloody hell did you get that Ekaterina?”

"Are you ready Grace? Do you want to be taken now?" Kat asked her, ignoring the question.

"Oh gosh, yes. Please do it, do it right now!" Agent Miller breathed a gasp as she spoke.

“Then touch it, move your hand along the shaft, feel it, kiss it, coat it with your saliva Grace … it’s about to become your lover …”

And then … the secure laptop buzzed into life. It lived in Kat’s room and both girls knew it meant another news-drop email was about to hit.

“Ignore it Grace …” Kat moved her hand to the younger girl’s cheek.

“W … we can’t Kat, really, we can’t. Remember what happened last time. If we’re late again then that could be really bad news.”

“FUUCKKK!” The older girl cried out in frustration flopping onto her back as Grace swung her long bare legs off the bed.

“It’s like 11pm and there has never been a drop this late before.” But Ekaterina’s protests were a waste of time, because the email was already glowing bold white from the now visible inbox, and Grace was looking into the screen about to open it.

“I will deliver it Grace, you can wait here for me.” Having unfastened the strap-on, Kat picked up her panties and tee shirt.

“No, of course you won’t, you don’t speak the language, and so what if someone stops you, or you need to ask something.”

Agent Novikova knew that her younger colleague was quite right.

“Then take your Glock Grace,” Kat’s eyes looked over to where a pair of G18’s lie resident inside a small drawer.

Nodding her agreement, Agent Miller attempted to reassure her older colleague. “Listen Kat, I’ll be fine. I will go, deliver the message and return as quickly as I can.” Then we can continue from where we left off.” Grace took Kat’s head in her hands and gave her mouth a long lingering kiss. “I will be back before you know it.”

To Be Continued …
Great chapter , well written!!!!

She watched as Agent Miller approached the bed nervously, one hand hiding her pussy and the other over her breasts. Grace smiled a nervous smile in an attempt to reassure herself as she slipped under the covers.

If Grace were just a few years younger, this would border on abusive exploitation of a naive and innocent girl.

But, as it is, it's incredibly hot!

Oh yeah! Abusive taking advantage! Love it!

Great Chapter

Operation Sinosphere (6)

Xiu Shui, The Street of Silk, Beijing’s Chaoyang District, Beijing China

“Xiu Shui,” Agent Miller smiled to herself as she read the street sign. “Silk Street,” she uttered, translating the words for no one’s benefit but her own.

Grace liked the name. The open-air stores in this part of town were one of her favourite places to visit. In the short few weeks that Kat and she had been in Beijing then they must have walked the back alleys to Xiu Shui almost every other day.

06 - Xiu Shui Silk Market Alley.jpeg

But it looked different this late at night. The area was much darker and the absence of a general buzz about the district made it seem a lot more scary.

Suddenly, and without warning, Grace shivered and then chuckled. “Oh Kat,” she whispered, once more to herself, as she recalled the moments that they had just spent together making love. What an orgasm … oh wow – she could still feel a little of the wonderful post-climax sensation! And then that damn drop message – so bloody frustrating.

The sudden snatch, when it happened, took place only a few metres on from the street sign. Despite having the Glock pushed inside the waist belt of her jeans, Grace walked straight into the ambush. The silver-blue high-top Maxus Van was parked off the main street, its engine murmuring quietly, but Grace thought nothing of it until the shadows loomed up on either side of her.

Almost before she realised their presence, a vicious punch swung low and caught her in the pit of her stomach. Agent Miller’s legs buckled and she doubled up in pain. When her mouth opened it was to gasp frantically for air, but it was the only sound that escaped her lips.

Even at close range the sound she emitted was little more than a sigh. Strong arms swept her off her feet and she tumbled through the van's side door before being slammed hard onto the bare floor, taking the breath from her lungs. Bodies piled in on top of her, pinning her as the door crashed shut behind them, and the van pulled away from the kerb, disappearing quickly into the gathering gloom.

She carried a gun and a burner phone with Kat’s number in it, but the abduction of Agent Grace Miller had been carried out in less than ten seconds, and she had no time to think clearly about anything. Nobody saw it happen.

Inside the van Grace's struggled for survival. The moment she opened her mouth to scream, a ball-gag was pushed into it, forcing her jaws painfully wide and reducing her cries to a series of ineffective whimpers, as she felt the Glock pulled free of her waist band.

A hessian bag was pulled over her head and secured round her neck. At least it allowed her to breathe, though she could see little of what was going on around her. Even so, she knew instinctively that these men meant her harm, and she fought them as best she could until powerful hands rolled her onto her back, seized her wrists and her ankles and stretched her out across the floor.

“Nghhhhhhoooo!”

Her pleas were unintelligible, but they still received a harsh rebuke.

“Shut the fuck up Agent whoever you are. You have fucked us over once too often with your deceptions. Do you think we are fools? You will have plenty of time to talk soon so save your voice.”

Silence reigned for several minutes, the men catching their breath and gazing down at the dim, shadowy figure of the young woman spread-eagled on the floor between them. They seemed to be waiting for something and it took the voice from the front seat to defuse the tension.

"Don’t worry, nobody saw a thing," said the driver. There was a sense of excitement in his voice. "Looks like we took her clean. The bitch is ours, now we can do what the fuck we like to her."

"Fuck being the operative word." Instinctively Grace stiffened; this was a different voice. Quiet, controlled and threatening, it whispered its words into her ear at close range. It was a voice she immediately loathed. She could sense someone leaning over her, though he was no more than a vague shadow through her mask. She jumped nervously as a hand reached under her top, clutching at her breasts, squeezing hard as he continued to whisper his threats.

"Because that's what we're going to do with you bitch. Tonight, we're going to strip you naked and give you the biggest fucking of your life, once you’ve answered our questions of course."

A chorus of approval rippled its way around the van as Grace struggled to escape their grasping hands. Gradually her struggles slowed until she grew tired of fighting and lay still once more. She expected him to say something more, to touch her again, but he did neither and for several minutes, things were once again silent, save for the quiet sound of the van’s electric motor.

All of the men were absorbing the reality of the driver’s words. They were each considering the part they would play in the coming interrogation and assault.

For the remainder of the journey Grace suffered no further molestation. Instead, they allowed her to lie there on the floor in the semi-darkness, listening as they told her exactly what they were going to do to her as soon as they got her to wherever it was they were taking her.

In some ways, forcing her to listen to their disgusting threats, and lewd comments, was worse than the touching.

Grace listened with growing horror as the quiet, threatening voices explained to her exactly how the rest of her night was going to be spent. To be precise, they knew that she was not simply a UK dissident and until she told them exactly what it was they wanted to know, they would ‘party’ with her. The excitement in their voices grew stronger as they described the different ways in which she would be used to satiate their sadistic pleasure. Descriptions that grew ever more personal and specific the longer the journey went on.

Back at their shared apartment, Special Agent Ekaterina Novikova sat nursing a hot cup of Wu-Yi tea. She wore only her panties and a loose vest and still felt turned on, very much so. Grace was a beautiful lover, and the climax that had been elicited from her nubile body was simply perfect.

Kat looked longingly at the large strap on, discarded on the bed … ready and waiting. The mere sight of such a thing sent a shiver of excitement through her body, added to which she felt pleased with herself that she would be able to safeguard Grace’s memories of losing her precious virginity.

The older girl could hardly wait for her younger partner to return, so that they could continue from where they had left off.

It was a return that was destined not to happen …

So poor Agent Miller has been abducted. Exactly by whom and for what reason you can find out on Sunday when the next story in the Sexpionage series, ‘In The Hands of Monsters’ will be exclusively serialised right here on CF …

Thank you all for your ongoing support. It is very, very much appreciated.

A hessian bag was pulled over her head and secured round her neck. At least it allowed her to breathe
A beautiful bit of subtle detail, highly evocative!
"Don’t worry, nobody saw a thing," said the driver. There was a sense of excitement in his voice. "Looks like we took her clean. The bitch is ours, now we can do what the fuck we like to her."
Words to build a dream on!
"Because that's what we're going to do with you bitch. Tonight, we're going to strip you naked and give you the biggest fucking of your life, once you’ve answered our questions of course."
You've hit the CF 'sweet spot' there fossy. Grace seems to have been infected with Kat's "If it can go wrong, it will" virus! Good thing they are not in Wuhan! That would be batty!

Back
Top Bottom