Slaves at work

Go to CruxDreams.com
No, it's first hand but very submissive.
If they've had owners before, you shouldn't have problems with them. Especially since, as you said, you paid a lot of money to buy them. So there are slaves of good quality, that is, who do well what they are intended for. So they are taught obedience to their owner, they do not rebel and, most importantly, they have come to terms with the fact that in the light of the law they are only things that can be sold, rented, pledged, transported, etc. They know what awaits them for disobeying the owner or what worse rebellion.
The Act on Combating Disobedience and Slave Rebellion grants the owner the possibility of self-imposed punishment:
1) flogging (up to 39 strokes),
2) other corporal punishment (not reserved for the Slave Court),
2) cutting food rations to 50% for up to 2 weeks,
3) assigning a worse job,
4) deprivation of privileges (wearing clothes, not wearing handcuffs and a metal collar),
5) closure in a basement, dungeon or other place intended for slaves for a period of up to 30 days,
6) if a person is a slave for a specified period only, an extension of this period for a period not exceeding 3 months,
7) shaving the head bald,
8) being forced to have sexual intercourse,
9) selling or renting to another owner (with a note that the slave is disobedient).
In the case of more serious crimes (rebellion, escape from the owner, murder, active assault on the owner, robbery, theft of a valuable thing, sexual intercourse without the consent of the owner), the case is heard by the Slave Court, which may impose:
1) the death penalty (crucifixion, impalement, drowning, hanging, beheading, burning at the stake, sending to the arena),
2) lifetime sending to a quarry, mine, galleys, or other hard work,
3) imprisonment for a period from 1 month
4) burning of the stigma on the back ("Offender"),
5) whipping from 39 to 1000 lashes (over 100 lashes performed at 1 week intervals).

No, it's first hand but very submissive.
You are lucky then. It is rare that such a slave, who has only been sold for the first time in her life, obeys her owner right away. It should be remembered that a few days earlier they were often free women who often came from good homes, often educated, were teachers, lawyers, entrepreneurs, who had been sentenced by a court (frequent cases), or voluntarily (very rare cases) or sent from abroad for sale (quite frequent cases) slaves, so they remember that they were once free. This means that they are more prone to run away, disobey their owner, etc. You can either apply strict discipline or send them to special centers (where they will learn to obey the owner).

Very nice.

If they've had owners before, you shouldn't have problems with them. Especially since, as you said, you paid a lot of money to buy them. So there are slaves of good quality, that is, who do well what they are intended for. So they are taught obedience to their owner, they do not rebel and, most importantly, they have come to terms with the fact that in the light of the law they are only things that can be sold, rented, pledged, transported, etc. They know what awaits them for disobeying the owner or what worse rebellion.

The Act on Combating Disobedience and Slave Rebellion grants the owner the possibility of self-imposed punishment:

In the case of more serious crimes (rebellion, escape from the owner, murder, active assault on the owner, robbery, theft of a valuable thing, sexual intercourse without the consent of the owner), the case is heard by the Slave Court, which may impose:
Very organised! Some individual things being on certain levels might surprise, but all in all it speaks to a thoroughly regulated system of slavery.

(I presume owners who overstep what is permitted also face punishment? Including such things as fines, confiscation of slaves, prohibition of owning slaves, or perhaps even worse?)

You are lucky then. It is rare that such a slave, who has only been sold for the first time in her life, obeys her owner right away. It should be remembered that a few days earlier they were often free women who often came from good homes, often educated, were teachers, lawyers, entrepreneurs, who had been sentenced by a court (frequent cases), or voluntarily (very rare cases) or sent from abroad for sale (quite frequent cases) slaves, so they remember that they were once free. This means that they are more prone to run away, disobey their owner, etc. You can either apply strict discipline or send them to special centers (where they will learn to obey the owner).
A solid assessment of the potential issues with new slaves! Still, there are many with enough sense not to cause trouble.

Very nice.

Very organised! Some individual things being on certain levels might surprise, but all in all it speaks to a thoroughly regulated system of slavery.

(I presume owners who overstep what is permitted also face punishment? Including such things as fines, confiscation of slaves, prohibition of owning slaves, or perhaps even worse?)

A solid assessment of the potential issues with new slaves! Still, there are many with enough sense not to cause trouble.
Good point. Slave owners can also be punished (fines, confiscation of a punished slave, or even a ban on owning female slaves).

Found a picture of a slavegirl at work from an archive of my renderings... This is an illustration to the story I wrote about a girl who gets interested in selfbondage. Here she's reproducing a scenario I found on Bound Anna (https://www.boundanna.com/gallery/gallery005.html): the keys to her chains are under a layer of soil and she has no choice but to do hard labor in order to get out!

(I think there was a twist about some keys missing and her having to walk a couple of miles chained to her emergency spot, but I don't remember the story that well any more :))

Attachments

• olivia_barn_sm.jpg
    olivia_barn_sm.jpg
    386.5 KB · Views: 1,591
  • chaingang.jpg
    chaingang.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 474
Back
Top Bottom