Go to CruxDreams.com
Her big boobs made her popular with the jailors, but it didn't save her.

Attachments

• BigboobsFS.jpg
    BigboobsFS.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,848
Her big boobs made her popular with the jailors, but it didn't save her.
what a FANTASTIC boobs.what a show on the crosss. she deservs a good cornu on her ass (and plenty of water or posca to drink) to prolong the more possible her agony. possibly 2 or even 3 days. such a body deserves it. and the executiones, who submitted het to multiple rape before nail her, will do thir best to extend her obscene agony

She is just earning her money.

The cruxforums needs money too, if you can, please donate! :)
Thank you and enjoy!

Attachments

• EarningHerMoneyFS.jpg
    EarningHerMoneyFS.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 1,725
A few continuations from new and oldies posted as a contribution drive :D
Got quite a few more pics lined up to post,
but cruxforums needs money , quite badly!
So if you can, please donate! :)

Thank you and enjoy!

1 I dont care if it distracts you, you not going to cut it off him.

2 His wife, sister and mother were disgusted by his offer to suck the guards cock, for a quick death for himself alone.

3 Leaving her husband for the last time.

Attachments

• TooBadFS.jpg
    TooBadFS.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 1,600
  • DisgustFS.jpg
    DisgustFS.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 1,557
  • LeavingHerHusbandFS.jpg
    LeavingHerHusbandFS.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 1,482

Thank you and enjoy!

2 His wife, sister and mother were disgusted by his offer to suck the guards cock, for a quick death for himself alone.

3 Leaving her husband for the last time

DisgustFS.jpg Before I even read your explanation for the scene I was thinking this, judging from the looks on the women's faces:

"What's that godawful noise?"

"It's him, right next to you, Marisa."

"Yeah, Becca, it is him, isn't it? Lot's of moaning for a man, isn't it?"

"Sounds like a little girl to me, all that fucking wailing!"

"We're all crucified here, but you don't hear that from us. Fuck no! So undignified."

"Right on, Thessela. What a little pussy he is! You don't hear us begging for mercy! We're in as much pain as he is, for sure."

"Can't expect any from these fucking Romans anyhow. Wouldn't give them the pleasure of hearing us beg for our lives. We all knew we'd be crucified if caught. He accepted the risks too. Bragged about how brave he was. Now he's screaming for mercy. Did you see him begging to suck everyone's cock if they'd kill him quick?"

"Oh yeah! And you saw how he shit himself, didn't you? When they started to nail him."

"Poor fucking excuse for a man, that's for sure!"

"He doesn't even have an erection, either. And with us naked right next to him. I'm insulted!"

"Yeah. Me too. All the guys on the execution team had erections. How many times were we raped? I lost count!"

"Fucking homo, that's what he is. Didn't seem to mind when they ass-fucked him."

"Shit, not more wailing! Now he's calling for his mama, poor boy. Makes me want to puke!"

"We women can handle pain so much better. It's our lot in life. Men can be such pussies, for sure! Fuck We give birth. That fucking hurts, as I well know."

"Well Becca, Thessela, if this had to happen to us, I'm glad to have you two with me."

"Hey, here comes the guy with the water. Spread those legs, girls!"

View attachment 1015596 Before I even read your explanation for the scene I was thinking this, judging from the looks on the women's faces:

"What's that godawful noise?"

"It's him, right next to you, Marisa."

"Yeah, Becca, it is him, isn't it? Lot's of moaning for a man, isn't it?"

"Sounds like a little girl to me, all that fucking wailing!"

"We're all crucified here, but you don't hear that from us. Fuck no! So undignified."

"Right on, Thessela. What a little pussy he is! You don't hear us begging for mercy! We're in as much pain as he is, for sure."

"Can't expect any from these fucking Romans anyhow. Wouldn't give them the pleasure of hearing us beg for our lives. We all knew we'd be crucified if caught. He accepted the risks too. Bragged about how brave he was. Now he's screaming for mercy. Did you see him begging to suck everyone's cock if they'd kill him quick?"

"Oh yeah! And you saw how he shit himself, didn't you? When they started to nail him."

"Poor fucking excuse for a man, that's for sure!"

"He doesn't even have an erection, either. And with us naked right next to him. I'm insulted!"

"Yeah. Me too. All the guys on the execution team had erections. How many times were we raped? I lost count!"

"Fucking homo, that's what he is. Didn't seem to mind when they ass-fucked him."

"Shit, not more wailing! Now he's calling for his mama, poor boy. Makes me want to puke!"

"We women can handle pain so much better. It's our lot in life. Men can be such pussies, for sure! Fuck We give birth. That fucking hurts, as I well know."

"Well Becca, Thessela, if this had to happen to us, I'm glad to have you two with me."

"Hey, here comes the guy with the water. Spread those legs, girls!"
Poor man! Even facing deadly and cruel peril, a single moment of weakness is not allowed to him!:oops:
"God, why have you forsaken me!?":(;)

Thank you and enjoy!

I really liked these images! I like it as well when you add male victims too.

Of these, I think the first I my favorite. The idea of being crucified next to someone you find attractive is always interesting.

The third pic looks like a follow-up of a pic posted more than 2 years ago, on page 3 of this thread.

The wife then stood in front of her crucified husband, allegedly saying goodbye and either giving him satisfaction for the last time, or dressing him down for his stupid crime (or both?). The other crucified condemned (and the Roman guard) watching the scene.

Yet, ‘spot the eight differences’ : apart from the wife walking away (her back turned to her husband) (1) and the dimmer glow of the setting sun (a continuity logic) (2), we now see more detail on the bodies, which were dark shadow on the original (3). Perhaps, the onlooker’s eyes have adapted to looking in the direction of the sun?

The woman on the cross right from the onlooker’s viewpoint, is now a young one, about the same age of her companions left from her, instead of a more mature looking one on the original (4). She has also a ponytail and flat hair instead of the shorter and apparently more curly hair on the original (5). The backside of the stipes of her cross misses the attachment for what is apparently a cornu (6). This alters her bodily attitude on the cross accordingly (7). Last, her body shows whip marks (8) (while her companions’ bodies don’t).

The original pic has inspired me for a story about the three crucified in front :

The story about two twenty-abouts and their older aunt (the woman on the right), condemned to the cross for murder.

But in this new version… what brought three young people to this terrible fate?

The new version has the same models as the old one including the same hair. Viewpoint angle is a bit different to get the wife waliking away in the shot
The crotch rest is indeed missing on the right.(I wanted her to hang from her wrists) Her whipmarks were not visible in the almost black shadows of the original.
Her breast aren't visible from this more backward angle:D her curly hair is the somewhat curly braided ponytail in silhoutrted against the sky.
Middle woman is pushing up a bit on her feet now and has lifter her head slightly:D
The man crucified in the background has got his double mercy, his widow and (mercy)killer is now walking away half expecting the guard not to honor the bribe of 2 gold coins and arrest her anyways. She is determined not be be caught alive and suffer the same fate as her husband.

Original file rendered with lighter enviroment as the one from2019 :)

Attachments

• lighterversionFamduskFS.jpg
    lighterversionFamduskFS.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 1,387
Another 10% mark reached today so here is 2 new renders..
For every 10 % more I post 1 or 2 renders more.
When 100% is reached I will post a series to celebrate!
Help cruxforums pay the hosting bill, your help is needed right now!

While Heidi was crucified there was an enormous crowd.
After half an hour most have gone.
Nicky and Alice were there for Heidi's moral support.
They held out for 2 hours before the futility of staying became apparent.
Heidi was totally lost in her agony. Seeing their friend suffer like that was depressing to the extreme.
So Heidi suffered alone while the two of them drank themselves into a drunken stupor to forget what she had to endure.

Attachments

• EmotoinalSupportFS.jpg
    EmotoinalSupportFS.jpg
    354.9 KB · Views: 1,371
  • EmotionalsupportNFS.jpg
    EmotionalsupportNFS.jpg
    354.6 KB · Views: 1,451
20% more donated to the goal of the hosting cost now at 80%

We need 20% more

Well promised 1 or 2 renders per 10% but 20% deserves a bonus:D
So 5 with a little story

1 Dagmar getting Laura as companion of misery.

2-5 see story blow

He had to have her!
He ripped the spikes loose from the wood,
shook the nails out of his limbs without much effort
A few steps and then he climbed up and grabbed his mistress,
aiming his dick while she protested.
He felt his dick finding it's target and he pushed all in.
Feeling the tightness around his cock and one stroke.. that's all it took.
He experienced a moment or two of bliss,
then the realization hit him,
he was still hanging on the dreadful nails.

The crowd pointing at his spent cock , hollering and hooting
He no longer felt tight as a string and hard like a bone.
He bend his head and saw his seed on the grass, his cock getting flaccid again.

Attachments

• lauradagmar.jpg
    lauradagmar.jpg
    680.2 KB · Views: 1,436
  • EmbarrassedMistressFS.jpg
    EmbarrassedMistressFS.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 1,319
  • UnreachablePOVFS.jpg
    UnreachablePOVFS.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 1,281
  • MindTricksFS.jpg
    MindTricksFS.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 1,273
  • Squirting0.jpg
    Squirting0.jpg
    367 KB · Views: 1,282
I`m happy I revisited this blog. Your work developed toward my taste, especially the mass crucifixion scenes, with so many different, realistic bodies, with that small imperfections that make them living. As an advise and a request, seeing theese girls dressed, in ordinary situation, before arrestment would bring them closer. You made pics like this, I`d love to see more of it

table.jpg

@lember You're in luck.. Just made these 2 renders:

They are for reaching the 90% funding goal of the webhosting cost of Cruxforums.

Poor Kyra was never supposed to win.
With several rich nobles losing their money on what should have been a sure bet,
Kyra had to pay for her crime of winning.

Attachments

• KyraVictoryFS.jpg
    KyraVictoryFS.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 1,050
  • KyraFS.jpg
    KyraFS.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,250
@lember You're in luck.. Just made these 2 renders:

They are for reaching the 90% funding goal of the webhosting cost of Cruxforums.

Poor Kyra was never supposed to win.
With several rich nobles losing their money on what should have been a sure bet,
Kyra had to pay for her crime of winning.
:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom