some own work by thecuriousone

Go to CruxDreams.com
Note, that will be your first and last role in a movie, because they don't have the budget to make it fake.

She was a huge fan of the band. When they invited her on the stage and shared drinks with her, she felt like in heaven. She felt even more in heaven when the spiked drink kicked in. She even did not object when they nailed her to a cross and continued playing their metal songs.
The crowd thought it was part of the act, and not real. I got some bruises and almost dropped my phone when I got overrun in the slam pit while taking a pic of her.

Attachments

• metal show live crucifixion.jpg
    metal show live crucifixion.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 829
She was so happy to have her erotic fantasy finally fulfilled, being crucified for real while being teased and fucked by a large group. They arranged a secluded spot in a warm place. Everybody got together, she was nailed and the cross erected. Right then torrential rain started pooring down with no sign of stopping for the rest of the evening, making everybody leaving to go back to the hotel. You should see the look of deception on her face....

Attachments

• raincrux.jpg
    raincrux.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 731
She was so happy to have her erotic fantasy finally fulfilled, being crucified for real while being teased and fucked by a large group. They arranged a secluded spot in a warm place. Everybody got together, she was nailed and the cross erected. Right then torrential rain started pooring down with no sign of stopping for the rest of the evening, making everybody leaving to go back to the hotel. You should see the look of deception on her face....
What I see is genuine despair and one of the most powerful crucifixion images I have ever seen, despite the flaws of AI. Bravo Sir!

You've gotten the AI to really make them scream. That's a great start hahaha

An edit from the topi:c photos for cross manipulation.
Old fashioned microsoft paint and a couple of hours work.

Attachments

• cruxversionedited.jpg
    cruxversionedited.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 571
We decided to send a clear message to the police department. This is gangland. They have nothing to do in this hood. When we captured this bitch cop, we made a vid of her being crucified. She tried to keep her dignity until we brought in the chainsaw.....

Attachments

• crucified policewoman.jpg
    crucified policewoman.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 478
She failed to raise the alarm when the police busted the shipment of cocaine. The cartel allowed her to take part in the carnival parade, but not the way she anticipated.

Attachments

• brazilean carnival crux.jpg
    brazilean carnival crux.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 452
She did not expect that some place like hell would truely exist. Yet she ended up there, crucified and tortured in inmortality.

Attachments

• crucified in hell.jpg
    crucified in hell.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 408
You think you have seen it all at raves. But I have never seen someone being crucified before. This is a three day rave event. Will she make it through? I will be there till the end, at least if I don't run out of this damn good pills....

Attachments

• neon party crux.jpg
    neon party crux.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 287

Attachments

• nailed gymnast.jpg
    nailed gymnast.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 240
If the daughter of the emperor is forsaking the roman gods and becomes christian, her father applies good old roman law and shows her no mercy.

Attachments

• The emperor's daughter crucified for being a christian.jpg
    The emperor's daughter crucified for being a christian.jpg
    496.9 KB · Views: 173
Back
Top Bottom