Strip Search

Go to CruxDreams.com
I know you prefer the Mf or Ff scenario, but I once came across a Fm gem by a woman called Sarah in a long deceased forum. It may be a fantasy, but for now I believe it to be real.

(...) By the way, when I worked as a secretary and was made to watch the male inmates undergo strip searches, there were female guards present and although I felt sorry for some of the inmates and their predicament--the female guards and even the female prison doctor were very professional. I remember one prisoner having to bend over, completely naked and undergo a cavity check by the female doctor. I was supposed to be the "chaperone" and as the doctor checked his bottom out he ejaculated right there in front of us all over the floor. The female guard that was present made the inmate get on his knees and clean up his mess. The doctor reassured him that it was normal and she was sorry but when we were out of the room, all three of us (the doctor, guard, and myself) were laughing about the incident. I can not get the scene out of my mind and get warm all over thinking about it. I feel we, as women, should not be allowed in that position because it really is sexually arousing but I could not help it! (...)

Seems to me that the doctor is good in prostate milking...

I know you prefer the Mf or Ff scenario, but I once came across a Fm gem by a woman called Sarah in a long deceased forum. It may be a fantasy, but for now I believe it to be real.

(...) By the way, when I worked as a secretary and was made to watch the male inmates undergo strip searches, there were female guards present and although I felt sorry for some of the inmates and their predicament--the female guards and even the female prison doctor were very professional. I remember one prisoner having to bend over, completely naked and undergo a cavity check by the female doctor. I was supposed to be the "chaperone" and as the doctor checked his bottom out he ejaculated right there in front of us all over the floor. The female guard that was present made the inmate get on his knees and clean up his mess. The doctor reassured him that it was normal and she was sorry but when we were out of the room, all three of us (the doctor, guard, and myself) were laughing about the incident. I can not get the scene out of my mind and get warm all over thinking about it. I feel we, as women, should not be allowed in that position because it really is sexually arousing but I could not help it! (...)

Seems to me that the doctor is good in prostate milking...
Well, it depends. The sexual tension is not only gender oriented, so what happen to gay prisoner as example?

Here's some screen caps from the 1991 movie "The Pit and the Pendulum." Rona De Ricci plays a young woman suspected of being a witch, and is brought before the Grand Inquisitor, played by Lance Henrikson. She is quickly stripped and searched for the devil's marks by two learned doctors and a soldier.

View attachment 583387View attachment 583388View attachment 583389View attachment 583390View attachment 583391View attachment 583392View attachment 583393 View attachment 583394 "Holy Mother of God!" the Grand Inquisitor thinks, "Those two large, round, soft protuberances on the woman's chest--could they be devil's marks???
View attachment 583395

Will the Grand Inquisitor's suspicions be confirmed? Is the Pope a Catholic?
I love a dungeon strip down!

He flashed (lol) at her lovely breasts and we all knew what that meant. Her pleas to be spared of that tonnage of humiliation was met with a warning to not stop his attempt at feeling up her funbags.

View attachment 993576

MG in the film 'only' had her breasts poked several times before she tried to fight back. Poor VP had a much worse experience.

Just to let her know how much power he wielded over her, the interrogator didn't even start by poking at shit. He simply placed the back of his hand on her chest...

View attachment 993577

...before delivering by feeling up her right breast.

View attachment 993578

Her visible disgust at having to allow this to happen to herself only prompted the interrogator to squeeze the milk out of her, much to her dismay.

View attachment 993580

When he was done up there, she received a moment of relief and you could see how she was barely holding it in the face of her unending humiliation.

View attachment 993581

To her horror, her nightmare continued when he signaled where he was going to search her next.

View attachment 993582

She received a similar warning to allow him free reign over her womanhood, and he started similarly by feeling up her stomach before heading downstairs.

View attachment 993583

And he did it, folks! He went second base! :jump1:

View attachment 993584

On a note of interest, remember how I said that the stage version was more difficult for the actress? Aside from having to perform in a much larger audience than MG, it ought to be remembered that VP had no film magic like editing to help her out. While being grabbed by the pussy was only hinted at the film, there was no hint whatsoever here.

It proved too much and she tried to retaliate.

View attachment 993585View attachment 993586
So hot humiliating her!

I've seen several of those
I found another kinda-sorta strip search that I like: This one is from the Russian site "Totally Undressed." There's no subtitles so I don't know what the scene is actually about but Whatever. In my imagination the woman is a college professor who has been across the border to a neighboring country to attend an academic conference. However, during an unguarded moment she said some unflattering things about her government. So upon returning to the border to re-enter her native land, she is stopped by security personnel and subjected to a humiliating strip search as payback.

View attachment 603335View attachment 603336View attachment 603329View attachment 603337View attachment 603338View attachment 603330View attachment 603331View attachment 603332View attachment 603333View attachment 603334
I've seen several of these. Usually the female is applying for a job and required to strip as part of the application process. Some of the language used seems to be German in different series of pictures?

from the 2010 archive - not sure what she's looking for, but I suspect it will be a very long and thorough "search"

copa%20(2).jpgcopa%20(11).jpgcopa%20(16).jpgcopb%20(1).jpgcopb%20(4).jpg

Here is a jail intake strip search scene from the 2019 Russian TV melodrama Испытание (available to watch on Youtube as one single long 12 hour video - link). The editing obscures any explicit nudity, but all the classics of the genre are here, the forced stripping, theatrical rubber glove snapping, spreading the legs and bending over, and the final focus on the mortified facial expression as the finger goes up the bottom.

View attachment Russian strip search _Испытание_ (2019, Анатолий Григорьев) Серия 2.mp4

Russian strip search _Испытание_ (2019, Анатолий Григорьев) Серия 2-00.00.00.160.jpegRussian strip search _Испытание_ (2019, Анатолий Григорьев) Серия 2-00.00.04.104.jpegRussian strip search _Испытание_ (2019, Анатолий Григорьев) Серия 2-00.00.06.849.jpegRussian strip search _Испытание_ (2019, Анатолий Григорьев) Серия 2-00.00.08.720.jpegRussian strip search _Испытание_ (2019, Анатолий Григорьев) Серия 2-00.00.12.001.jpegRussian strip search _Испытание_ (2019, Анатолий Григорьев) Серия 2-00.00.19.026.jpegRussian strip search _Испытание_ (2019, Анатолий Григорьев) Серия 2-00.00.31.683.jpegRussian strip search _Испытание_ (2019, Анатолий Григорьев) Серия 2-00.00.44.044.jpeg

Here is a jail intake strip search scene from the 2019 Russian TV melodrama Испытание (available to watch on Youtube as one single long 12 hour video - link). The editing obscures any explicit nudity, but all the classics of the genre are here, the forced stripping, theatrical rubber glove snapping, spreading the legs and bending over, and the final focus on the mortified facial expression as the finger goes up the bottom.

View attachment 1032240

View attachment 1032241View attachment 1032242View attachment 1032243View attachment 1032244View attachment 1032245View attachment 1032246View attachment 1032247View attachment 1032248
Thanks for the inspiration. I'm going to comb through Youtube looking for the series "Бандитский Петепбург: Адвокат" for the strip search scene of Olga Drozdova, a regular on the series.

Here she is at a dinner party: olga drozdova ad1.png

And undergoing a stripsearch in prison:olga_drozdova_12.jpg

Her sobbing in the shower afterward suggests she was rather traumatized by it. They must have worked her over really good.

Back
Top Bottom