The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Mel, the coffee was great as is the shop and everyone in it!

It was fun whipping Ulrika. It made me feel tingly all over!

Thank you for carrying Fizzies in your shop.

I'll keep practicing with my cut-out tool.

If I get good, I'll have y'all over to my crux studio!

We can put a sign on Ulrika's cross saying 'Fizzies Criminal'

GR

Attachments

• Fizzies at Coffee Shop.jpg
    Fizzies at Coffee Shop.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 690
He he he he he !!!
I don't remember Rifleman but I do want some red Fizzies which you have advertised. I might even start going to church again and doctor the holy water.
Mel

Well, if you are going to do that, you may as well bring along a pack of thumb tacks and scatter them in the aisles. It is fun to watch communion seekers and recipients going to and fro with them stuck to the bottoms of their shoes while trying to keep their solemn and reverent composure.

(click-click-click-click-click)

Wetting the wicks on vigil candles so they won't light is fun too!

More daring and destructive is digging out the wick on a vigil candle and replacing it with a firecracker. The smaller the firecracker the better. You don't want flying glass.

Jeez! In the 8th grade I was head alter boy. Two years later I was president of an atheist club in a Catholic high school.

Now I'm making crucifixion movies of myself and hanging out in crux coffee shops on the Internet.

Can't say that religion hasn't had an influence on me!

Hoo-Hoo! I'm Coo-Coo!

Fortunately, I've evolved into a reasonably decent fellow.

Do you need anyone else whipped?

Glug-glug-glug!

Good coffee!

GR

save some coffee for me insteed candles here something others (better?)

hans

Attachments

• hank_Sabina_Barne_Blood_Countess_xvid.avi_000039531.jpg
    hank_Sabina_Barne_Blood_Countess_xvid.avi_000039531.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 676
I can pour you a cup of coffee Hans. Cream? Sugar?

Mel and Jullie should be back.

The last I saw of them they were scurrying down the street towards the chruch with Ulrika carrying firecrackers, thumb tacks and Fizzies!

Great pictures on the wall, eh? They were done by crux masters!

BANG!!!

jEEZ! What was that? It came form the church!

GR

goldenruler said:
I can pour you a cup of coffee Hans. Cream? Sugar?

Mel and Jullie should be back.

The last I saw of them they were scurrying down the street towards the chruch with Ulrika carrying firecrackers, thumb tacks and Fizzies!

Great pictures on the wall, eh? They were done by crux masters!

BANG!!!

jEEZ! What was that? It came form the church!

GR

I thought they were looking at spawn but ...........

to get over the shock give me quick coffee with only hot milk (an dutch farmerway) please

hans

Here you go. Sorry about the spill.

I can't stop from shaking, worried about those girls!

No fur doughnuts for dunking, but hey should be back here soon.

Where are they?

Oh no! I just heard a police/fire siren!

I see smoke in the air where the chruch is!

Watch the shop. I'm going down to look for them!

GR

FIRE girls where are you?????????????? in this church ???????????

Attachments

• Nuns on the Run.avi_001155720.jpg
    Nuns on the Run.avi_001155720.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 618
Mel! Julie! That fire is to hot to go in there!

No officer, I don't know anythng about this.

Let go! Where are you taking me?

I just came to look at the fire! Let go!

Attachments

• Church fire torture.jpg
    Church fire torture.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 825
Hi,
We've been lying low until the heat is off. The Bishop of Hallam is going to be non too pleased. That was St.Maries R.C. cathedral going up in flames. It was Ulrika's fault. She bought display crackers from the Chinese firework shop. She's back on cleaning duty.
Tracey and Sharon have just arrived. They wish to be a pair of bouncers for The Coffee Shop. What do you think?
Melissa

Attachments

• Tracey and Sharon.jpg
    Tracey and Sharon.jpg
    389.1 KB · Views: 898
melissa said:
Hi,
We've been lying low until the heat is off. The Bishop of Hallam is going to be non too pleased. That was St.Maries R.C. cathedral going up in flames. It was Ulrika's fault. She bought display crackers from the Chinese firework shop. She's back on cleaning duty.
Tracey and Sharon have just arrived. They wish to be a pair of bouncers for The Coffee Shop. What do you think?
Melissa
Heeee if they trow me out then is my daily attend succeeded 8)

Those are the same two wickedly beautiful women that were torturing me at police headquarters!

I didn't give any information, but they found coffee stains on my clothes and traced them back to the coffee shop!

Good thing you took the Fizzies sign down. They still aren't sure if this is the right coffee shop.

Thank goodness you gals wern't burned up in the fire! When I've healed up I'll come back to the shop in disguise.

Hope they don't spot my mug -GR

perhaps an new painting in the shop?

Attachments

• 622738841.jpg
    622738841.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 902
goldenruler said:
Those are the same two wickedly beautiful women that were torturing me at police headquarters!

I didn't give any information, but they found coffee stains on my clothes and traced them back to the coffee shop!

Good thing you took the Fizzies sign down. They still aren't sure if this is the right coffee shop.

Thank goodness you gals wern't burned up in the fire! When I've healed up I'll come back to the shop in disguise.

Hope they don't spot my mug -GR

Hi,
We didn't know they were cops!!! Fortunately Ulrika hid your mug and picture to put them off the scent. Hope your injuries aren't too severe. We'll put Ulrika back on normal duties after being so quick witted in foiling those cops. Hi Hans that was a smart move with your avatar...you look so....innocent.
Melissa

admihoek said:
perhaps an new painting in the shop?

Hi Hans,
I doubt the pic is an old Dutch Master. I don't think you'll get a lot for it. Look at the tormentor on the right. He is right handed so how can he have inflicted those whip marks? unless he was double jointed. It's a fake so I don't think you'll retire on the proceeds of the sale.
Melissa

melissa said:
Melissa

It pains me much having to inform you, Melissa, that "Tracey" and "Sharon" are not who they claim to be.

In fact there are Interpol arrest warrants against both of them. And that's the nice guys.

Tough, hands-on people like the Kalahari Meerkat Massamoordenaar or the Ansar-al-Fitna Brigades have orders to shoot them on sight (or apply any other method of disposal. as long as it is NOT videotaped, photographed, or otherwise broadcast. the execution must NOT be televised)

Their very serious transgression is over-exposure. They're all other teh interwebz, clogging up those tubes and gridlocking the information superhighway or something. Just because they know a bit about lubing and marketing doesn't make them qualified as bouncers :lol:

your "bouncers" are getting a good opportunity to bounce now, aren't they? Sorry for these inclusions out of the topics of crux, you may delete them if they offend anybody!

Attachments

• M & L hanging.jpg
    M & L hanging.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 1,158
  • luba-and-Marketa-hannging.jpg
    luba-and-Marketa-hannging.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 1,133
  • bihanging2.jpg
    bihanging2.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 1,192
algabal said:
melissa said:
Melissa

It pains me much having to inform you, Melissa, that "Tracey" and "Sharon" are not who they claim to be.

In fact there are Interpol arrest warrants against both of them. And that's the nice guys.

Tough, hands-on people like the Kalahari Meerkat Massamoordenaar or the Ansar-al-Fitna Brigades have orders to shoot them on sight (or apply any other method of disposal. as long as it is NOT videotaped, photographed, or otherwise broadcast. the execution must NOT be televised)

Their very serious transgression is over-exposure. They're all other teh interwebz, clogging up those tubes and gridlocking the information superhighway or something. Just because they know a bit about lubing and marketing doesn't make them qualified as bouncers :lol:

What a night!! Police helicopters circling overhead, flashing blue lights and police sirens and w**k the next day!! After what "Tracey" and "Sharon" did to GR and your tip off we decided not to employ them as bouncers. Those positions are still open. We did hear that they escaped from an Ansar-al-Fitna lynching party and had taken up employment as enforcers for The Clan. Apparently they provided false references from The Coffee Shop so we hope there's no come back. The last people we want to fall out with is The Clan which we hear is the last thing that has happened to many people. We've just received an email pic from them, apparently enjoying their new roles. What a day!
Melissa

Attachments

• Clan punishment.jpg
    Clan punishment.jpg
    380.1 KB · Views: 1,283
Wait a minute where did that nut with the whip come from? The one behind the cross....... JULIE!!!!!! Can I have a quiet word please!!
Mel

Attachments

• Clan punishment.jpg
    Clan punishment.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 968
atagoras said:
your "bouncers" are getting a good opportunity to bounce now, aren't they? Sorry for these inclusions out of the topics of crux, you may delete them if they offend anybody!

Hi,
It's nice to see people posting. As long as there's no real gory/sick stuff I think the moderators will turn a blind eye now and again. If you have any original pics of "Tracey" and "Sharon" please post a few here......they make excellent extras.
J & M
P.S. It was Julie who'd messed with a pic. If you've not had a coffee yet please ring for service.

Back
Top Bottom