The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
melissa said:
Wait a minute where did that nut with the whip come from? The one behind the cross....... JULIE!!!!!! Can I have a quiet word please!!
Mel
please mel who is that kneeling girlie in the background next the tree and ehhh who throw me now outside? Poor me. :shock:

Hi Everybody! Cappuccino please!

Wow! What a day. They almost got me to talk!

They could see that they were getting nowhere with the whipping, so they took me out back in the courtyard.

There was a cross laying on the ground all ready for a victim, but instead of pushing me to the ground and fastening me to it, they just left me standing there looking at it! I looked down at the cross and could imagine them stripping away what was left of my clothes, shoving me to the ground, stretching out my arms and fastening my wrists to the crossbeam and my ankles to the upright, raising me up and leaving me to hang crucified.

I figured it was part of the torture to have me just stand looking at that cross filling my mind and heart with dread knowing how I was about to suffer on it.

Instead, I was filled with anticipation and my member began to stiffen at the thought of me hanging there between my straining, outstretched arms gazing down over my glistening torso streaming with sweat and trickles of blood from my scourging down over my heaving chest and quaking stomach onto my quivering legs, down to my feet and dripping off my toes onto the ground below..

I could imagine Tracey and Sharon in front of the crowd of others looking up in wicked amusement at me desperately slithering up and down the cross wet from my blood and sweat, poking and striking me now and then with sticks and an occasional lash form their whips as they drank cool wine and made sport of my pathetic struggles, humiliation and suffering.

They saw my quick breaths and my member stiffen as I stood there contemplating my coming ordeal. They knew what the worst torture would be for me. The lashing was just to warm me up and to sensitize my body. They knew what I really yearned for. They knew how much I loved the cross, my self-crucifixions and even had seen clips of my crux movie "Crucifixion of the Golden Ruler." They new how much I wanted to be crucified by others and complete the fulfillment of my crux fantasy.

So, instead of pushing me down on that cross and binding my naked body to the wood and raising me up to hang crucified, they untied me from the restraining bar straddling my sweating and bleeding back and simply turned around and walked away!

I followed after pleading and begging them to crucify me and that I might even tell them what they wanted to know if they would just put me up on the cross.

I was completely ignored and left standing there in the courtyard alone and looking sadly at the cross laying there on the ground dreaming of what could have been. (Sniff-sniff) Finally after some time, I dejectedly walked out the gate and came back here to the coffee shop.

I hold no grudge against Sharon and Tracey. They were just doing their job and I enjoyed every lash from their whips. They are beautiful women and wonderfully wicked! Just look at my cuts! They only stripped me to my waist and every lash was on my torso, not on my silly looking butt! It was the best whipping I ever got; the only one!

If they can't be gainfully employed here, we should probably let 'em hang out anyway. We my be able to turn them into counter-agents against the authorities!

They sure are good with those whips! Half of a fantasy fullfillment is better than none, or is it?

Sharon! Tracey! How about a cup of coffee?

I want to talk to you about a proposition that has 'crossed' my mind.

Sip-sip ... ah, good cappuccino!

GR

Hi,
Well!! after that ordeal you could certainly do with a coffee. We've just had another waitress applicant. Not too sure about this one.
Melissa

Attachments

• set05_02.jpg
    set05_02.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 682
  • set05_04.jpg
    set05_04.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 689
Glug-glug-glug A-h-h-h

Great coffee!

She looks pretty darn good to me.

Nifty the way she slips her body through those cuffs!

She sure can tickle those keys on the piano!

Did you find her in a magic show?

Now we just have to find a crime she is guilty of so she can be punished.

GR

goldenruler said:
Glug-glug-glug A-h-h-h

Great coffee!

She looks pretty darn good to me.

Nifty the way she slips her body through those cuffs!

She sure can tickle those keys on the piano!

Did you find her in a magic show?

Now we just have to find a crime she is guilty of so she can be punished.

GR
the first crime tooooooooooooooooo much cloths

Yeah, I suppose .. to each his own, but I prefer people wearing some clothes, even in this type of venue.

I've put a lot of time and work in on my crux movie, part due to the fact that I wasn't sure if I wanted to appear naked in it or go with the skimpy garment bit, so I am making two versions, which means taking and editing a lot of extra footage.

Women, I guess to me, just look too 'clinical' in the buff, almost like they in for a checkup at the doctor's office.

When I'm making love with a gal, then clothes are a big obstacle.

I imagine if one doesn't often get a chance to see the opposite sex naked, then there is some sort of treat for them, but I see more than I care to.

Gul-gulp ... Gosh this is good coffee, wonder where Mel and Julie are today. I don't even see Ulrika, or her red butt, around.

The bouncer gals dropped by my crux studio the other day looking for a job. I told them that the script was already set for CGR, but that they would be great for my upcoming dungeon flick. They have great potential to be cast as wicked cat women.

This new girl looks like maybe a cat woman wannabee. I see in her eyes that wickedness doesn't come natural to her. She looks troubled or out of place.

She might be better as a victim like me. I always look troubled and out of place.

Gulp-gulp! If I drink any more of this stuff I'm going right through the ceiling!

A person can drink too much of this stuff, you know.

Attached is a picture of me after having too much coffee.

I was so buzzed that after I died on the cross, I came back to life and then came down off the cross to get still another cup!

The crew later found me two movie sets down doing lead in the new movie "Radium Man"!

Das' crazy mon!

GR

Attachments

• Too much coffee.jpg
    Too much coffee.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 666
"The bouncer gals dropped by my crux studio the other day looking for a job. I told them that the script was already set for CGR, but that they would be great for my upcoming dungeon flick. They have great potential to be cast as wicked cat women."

We would also like them as future extras, was hoping atagoras would post more pics. Had a meeting after w**k today so really tired. Need some of that coffee.
Melissa

melissa said:
"The bouncer gals dropped by my crux studio the other day looking for a job. I told them that the script was already set for CGR, but that they would be great for my upcoming dungeon flick. They have great potential to be cast as wicked cat women."

We would also like them as future extras, was hoping atagoras would post more pics. Had a meeting after w**k today so really tired. Need some of that coffee.
Melissa
you earned a lot :lol:

Hi,
Can somebody please identify the two characters in the background of this pic. They must be there for a reason.
Melissa

Attachments

• jolanda.jpg
    jolanda.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 647
melissa said:
Hi,
Can somebody please identify the two characters in the background of this pic. They must be there for a reason.
Melissa
not read the story by this pic?

i'll looking in my archief and found but it's too big for this treath

do you know them ?

Attachments

• Santé.png
    Santé.png
    232.9 KB · Views: 614
admihoek said:
melissa said:
Hi,
Melissa

Hi Hans,
If it's more than 400kb then please post it as a PM or to my gmail address. I look forward to reading it.
XX
Melissa

melissa said:
admihoek said:
melissa said:
Hi,
Melissa

Hi Hans,
If it's more than 400kb then please post it as a PM or to my gmail address. I look forward to reading it.
XX
Melissa
i have changed it in pdf and now you can find the story in the pdf area

Hi Hans,
Brilliant job. Please make sure that your 200th post is in The Coffee Shop then we can have a party to celebrate you becoming a magistrate. Bring along some of your favourite drink and pics. For anyone who doesn't drink I'm sure GR will provide some Crux Lite.
Looking forward to it.
Melissa

Hi GR,
That is a fine drinking mug, perhaps you could supply some wine goblets in the Roman tradition for the party to celebrate Hans becoming a magistrate. All are invited to The Coffee Shop including of course the Moderators.
XX
Melissa

melissa said:
Hi GR,
That is a fine drinking mug, perhaps you could supply some wine goblets in the Roman tradition for the party to celebrate Hans becoming a magistrate. All are invited to The Coffee Shop including of course the Moderators.
XX
Melissa
i'm flattered, flushed, and so on and so on but this is only ..................

admihoek said:
another archimbolo pic :lol:
and thank you 8) :lol: :mrgreen: :twisted: :evil:

Back
Top Bottom