The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Crux Forums----First with the News
Following the revelations about the brutal regime in Belarus courtesy of @Fossy we now read about Krystsina Tsimanouskaya who they attempted to take back home from the Olympics "for her own good" after she criticised a coach. Thank goodness the Japanese police intervened.

This was all foretold here on Crux Forums in 2014 in the harrowing story

The Peoples' Sports Academy For Young Women

How many of the so-called fantasy stories we read and write here are merely predicting the future? Be careful folks, what we wish for!

Crux Forums----First with the News
Following the revelations about the brutal regime in Belarus courtesy of @Fossy we now read about Krystsina Tsimanouskaya who they attempted to take back home from the Olympics "for her own good" after she criticised a coach. Thank goodness the Japanese police intervened.

This was all foretold here on Crux Forums in 2014 in the harrowing story

The Peoples' Sports Academy For Young Women

How many of the so-called fantasy stories we read and write here are merely predicting the future? Be careful folks, what we wish for!
You have a memory like a digitised archive Old One! Let's hope not all we write here on CF becomes the stuff of Old Mother Shipton's Prophecy House!

OMS.jpeg

Nice that you are now fully protected. In Germany, more and more people doubt whether a second vaccination is even necessary. I cannot understand that, now there is enough vaccine and it can not be used becauce many pepole ar so stupid.:doh::doh:

For some months, I was very unhappy with the "priority lists" in my Germany because the persons with much necessary contact to others in their job were usually the first to be vaccinated, e.g. certainly doctors, nurses, policemen, supermarket employees etc.
But it is not a funny joke: Because most hotels were closed and the employees there were usually all younger than me, the state authorities really forgot in the lists the staff at the receptions in hotels and all the other employees there.
We were taking courage for ourselves in telling us that we can now deny and throw out every possible guest who does only look unhealthy pale if we want - and we sometimes really did! It was and is sometimes a hard time for persons who want to get a hotel room but we have our own regulations.
But it was "funny" that we asked all our guests for confirmed papers about their vaccinations, confirmed tests and confirmed recovery after the infection - but we ourselves had none of all this and no one except our management ever asked for this. Isn't this more than a bit crazy for Germany?
But on the other hand, the staff at this hotel was really acting very responsible and none of us was infected up to now.

Now, I am wating for my second vaccination next week and now, it is easy for us. We are all registered on the waiting list in the internet and the local vaccination center even calls us when there is one person who did not come for his vaccination. I was called 3 weeks ago and asked: "Today, there are some units left free because the persons did not come. is it possible for you, Sir, to be in our center during the next 4 hours?" - "Yes, I can be there!" - "Very good! So, I am happy to see you during the next hours!"

Everything went very easy and all were very friendly. A female doctor even asked me if I have any questions about the vaccination and explained that the "Moderna" combination for me will be in principle the same "mRNA"-active ingredient as the "BionTech-Pfizer"-combination - no reason to have any problems as some had with "AstraZeneca".

Everything went well, but I had some more side effects than my mother had. Well, I was always the "Weichei" (= soft egg) in my family. The left arm was very hot for almost three days and I could not lift it over my head but compared with the real Covid-19, this is nothing to complain about - and I simply cannot understand all those people in many countries who are risking their own lifes and the lifes of so many others by denying the use of vaccinations.

They claim to have the right for their free decision but what about the right of the others who might be infected by them and who could die?

Last edited:
priority lists
It obviously made sense to prioritize certain groups at the beginning of the vaccination campaign and of course, with the fallibility of all authority, some people would be overlooked etc.

But it got to be ridiculous how long prioritizing was held on to here, and everyone was filtered for whether they "deserved" a shot while vaccine doses were already starting to pile up. Instead of just jabbing everyone who was willing.

I had the same experience as many of the un-prioritized - first I was told to wait very long, but then suddenly my appointments were moved forward by a months (got my second one two weeks ago) because they are basically happy to find people who want to go on with it...

Careless words often come back to haunt political leaders. But rarely so quickly!

President Biden, speaking July 8:

Q: Mr. President, some Vietnamese veterans see echoes of their experience in this withdrawal in Afghanistan. Do you see any parallels between this withdrawal and what happened in Vietnam, with some people feeling —

THE PRESIDENT: None whatsoever. Zero. What you had is — you had entire brigades breaking through the gates of our embassy — six, if I’m not mistaken.

The Taliban is not the south — the North Vietnamese army. They’re not — they’re not remotely comparable in terms of capability. There’s going to be no circumstance where you see people being lifted off the roof of a embassy in the — of the United States from Afghanistan. It is not at all comparable.

Biden also said that day, “the likelihood there’s going to be the Taliban overrunning everything and owning the whole country is highly unlikely.”

Careless words often come back to haunt political leaders. But rarely so quickly!

President Biden, speaking July 8:

Q: Mr. President, some Vietnamese veterans see echoes of their experience in this withdrawal in Afghanistan. Do you see any parallels between this withdrawal and what happened in Vietnam, with some people feeling —

THE PRESIDENT: None whatsoever. Zero. What you had is — you had entire brigades breaking through the gates of our embassy — six, if I’m not mistaken.

The Taliban is not the south — the North Vietnamese army. They’re not — they’re not remotely comparable in terms of capability. There’s going to be no circumstance where you see people being lifted off the roof of a embassy in the — of the United States from Afghanistan. It is not at all comparable.

Biden also said that day, “the likelihood there’s going to be the Taliban overrunning everything and owning the whole country is highly unlikely.”

Biden is a shit Prez. He should resign.

Back
Top Bottom