The cruel pleasures of Capua

Go to CruxDreams.com
FOSSIUS' PERSPECTIVE
(In the cells within the bowels of the amphitheatre the evening before the planned Arena Feast)
@Heineudo @Peony @wildsouthman @mp5stab

I was a toughened Gladiator, a fighter not prone to shows of emotion, but when they dragged Carlotta away, her limp, unconscious body leaving a snail-like trail of blood and bodily secretions behind along the tiled floor, her insides boiled and opened, I felt the tears pouring down my cheeks.

Then we were all taken away to a larger holding cell, where the three of us could be secured together.

When Peonia and I where bundled forth into the darkened room, Carlotta was already strung up in chains, her naked, abused body brought back to life in some, no doubt heinous, way. She was shivering and whimpering and I heard Peonia sob upon seeing her sister like this.

But we had no time for grief as we two were also strung up in chains, me facing my two muses. My cock remained achingly erect, the shaft still numbed from its abuse and overuse along with the small stones stitched inside the rigid length.

We did not have long to wait for Stabia to reappear, and this time she was accompanied by two of her most vicious henchmen, Soutmanus and Heineudus.

She approached me with a sadistic smirk playing on her lips. “So, we get to meet again Fossius, and I have to say that the pleasure is all mine … and the pain will be all yours. Ha ha ha!” She threw her head back and laughed a maniacal laugh.”

There was a pause in her words as she walked slowly around me, fingering my body, touching me, dragging a nail along the stitched seam of my torn cock.

“We have just left your colleague Vindexus and his girls, and they were soooo much fun. And so now we get to play games with you too, Fossius, you and your bitch muses, or whatever it is that you call them.”

Stabia turned to look upon the girls who were being forced to look towards us due to their hair being gripped and their heads pulled upwards by the henchmen.

“So, first we do this …” I looked down at my groin as this monstrous torturer wound three small leather thongs around my shaft, pulling them tight, and then added a fourth around the base of my cock at the point where my ball sac opened out. This too was pulled tight. Suddenly I had sensation back in my penis now that the blood-flow was being dammed, blocked and controlled both by the tight thongs and the stones … and it was agony.

“Mmmmm that looks so enticing,” Stabia mocked falling to her knees.

“Now I get to suck on it Fossius, and until I make you cum, your whores will be scourged by my two lovely boys.”

“What! Wait, no, no, no, nooooooo!” I could not stand this. She was sucking my cock and I was going to have to ejaculate for her before the scourging of Carlotta and Peonia would cease! My shaft was so bound up and the seed passages blocked, that my climax could take an age, if it ever came at all!

“Begin!” Was her final word before closing her mouth over my very swollen cock-head.

Heineudus held out his scourge, showing Peonia the dreadful hooks, barbs and bone shards that would cause her so much pain and tear her body to shreds. My muse slowly closed her eyes, trembling. The hair which hung in front of her face dripped with sweat.

"Let's see how much you can take before Soutmanus gets to flog your sister." Heineudus grinned at her, his blood lust unmistakeable.

Stabia was slowly working her lips along my shaft. I was hard, I could feel her presence and I prayed that my release would come soon.

Peonia gazed ahead, waiting for the first lash … her pitiful eyes locked upon my own. Heineudus raised the vicious instrument, and with a swift flourish of his arm swept the ugly strands across the upper back and shoulder blades of poor Peonia.

From the short distance between us, I witnessed my muse arc her body away from the dreadful impact as the metal and bone brushed through her skin. Her cry, full of shock and pain, was audible for all, and excited the two men whose lustful thirst was being quenched by the blood and sweat of torturing these beautiful young women.

Almost immediately blood rose from the ugly lacerations that streaked over Peonia’s shoulders and into my view. After a few seconds, my brave muse regained some of her composure. The fresh wounds dripped with dark red, as she, with gritted teeth and narrowed eyes, raised her head to look upon her sister, and with renewed tenacity reinforced her stoically held stance.

I heard the second lash swipe through the air. Peonia tensed her body as the scourge landed with a thud from the opposite side. The sharp shards of torture pierced her skin in the small of her back and right hip. Heineudus left the strands hugging Peonia’s body, before, and with a vigorous tug, he ripped the scourge through her. She cried out, saliva stringing from her open mouth as the blood began to weave its journey down her slender thighs. He yelled his satisfaction and raised his fist to indicate that Soutmanus should begin to flog the barely conscious Carlotta.

Meanwhile Stabia was sucking at my cock as if she was feeding on me, her fingers working my shaft while her tongue flicked at the underside where the stones were. But any sensation I felt remained in the pit of my stomach, forcing me to prolong the barbarous flogging of my poor muses with these appalling instruments of torture.

The first blow for Carlotta came within an instant of Heineudus instruction. The barbs and hooks slammed into her flank, licking around her body, inviting fresh blood to come forth from muscle stripped of skin as Soutmanus tore away the odious lash. Carlotta arched, thrusting her breasts forward, emitting guttural cries of anguish; shaking hands desperately clinging to the chains that secured her. Another lash sliced into her back and flicked around to her breasts, slicing her open and Carlotta fell to one side hanging from her wrists …

I closed my eyes, partly to block out the horrors unfolding before me but equally to focus on the attentions Stabia was giving to my body in the hope that I could coax forward the required seed.

… I did … eventually … but by the time my bound cock finally gave way to the Stabia’s ministrations, and the pressure that had built exploded in jets of thick, white semen, my muses were beaten, bloody and hanging onto life by nothing more than a thread.

As Stabia and her monstrous made to leave our cell, I raised my head. “Please … just Crucify us and get it over with. The girls are …”

Stabia turned back and laughed with a sardonic undertone. “The girls will be prettied up as best we can and they will serve as food for the eyes, while you fight naked in the arena for our entertainment … all that is to come tomorrow before any final execution you traitorous bastard …”

And with that we were left to hang alone in this small stone hole of hell …

Attachments

• Peonia is prepared.jpeg
    Peonia is prepared.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 121
  • Fossius is spread.jpeg
    Fossius is spread.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 96
  • Barely Conscious Carlotta.jpeg
    Barely Conscious Carlotta.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 120
View attachment 941522Before the prisoners are brought to their cells by the guards, I put a neat torture collar on Marialexia so that she has pleasant nightmares during the night. I found this part in an adjoining room some time ago and I thought it might be useful. Of course the leather strap is riveted. so she can't remove it.
Heineudus! Heineudus! What is left of your gladiator's honour?:confused:

Well, I can take a lot, but what you do here with the captured gladiators is clearly too much. The Roman senators and their wives can be tortured a bit, but attacking well-deserved gladiators is clearly going too far. We gladiators, even the slaves among us are men of honor and if we are to die then please fall in battle and not be tortured to near death and then nailed to the cross. That doesn't work, what should I do? I will volunteer as a fighter for tomorrow's games in the arena. That we Teutons are good fighters has already been seen several times ago during the destruction of the 17th, 18th and 19th legions under the general Varus. If I win I will try to throw a spear at the tyrant. May Thor stand by me and if I should die, Odin offer me a place at his table in Valhalla so that I can enjoy the delicious mead.

FOSSIUS' PERSPECTIVE
@Heineudo

Heineudo had administered the scourging vigorously, ensuring that the nubile bodies of both Carlotta and Peonia suffered in the extreme. However, as I hung in the chains afterwards, the sensations caused by Stabia's lips still with me, I looked at the almost lifeless forms of my muses and in my mind's eye I recalled Heineudo's expression.

As he left our cell he had looked at me and there in amongst the worn and tired features, was a look of recognition. I knew not what he was silently saying to me, but that feeling of 'something' just would not go away ...

Last edited:
So far, I have had virtually nothing to suffer as all my companions have all been tortured!

It must be said that I have nothing to do with the plot and all I have to blame myself for is refusing to enter Macron's "service"!

I had a lot of fun with Barbara and her guests and got on board with them quite by accident!

Everything has been calm in the prison for a while now when Coronavirus and Soutmanus reappear!

I am detached with Cynthia and they take us both to a room where no one had been trained yet!

The door passed, I am no longer in prison but in an elegant and well-lit living room!

All the executioners are there, naked like us and drink a cup of wine while telling each other their exploits of the day.

Immediately, they force us to drink large quantities of wine that I know well because it comes from Collapsus, my father!

While making us drink, they become more enterprising towards Cynthia and me and their hands become wandering on all the parts of our bodies!

I like to be stroked, to suck cocks and then to be penetrated by all my orifices but here, I do not feel at my ease because the people who are with us are not reliable and can at any time become natural again and brutalize us wildly!

Coronavirus, which has a huge cock pulls me and makes me ride it!

I have all the trouble in the world getting his cock into my vagina but he, with a brutal thrust, sinks into it to the hilt!

At the same time, I feel another cock blasting my anus unceremoniously while a third force me to suck it!

After the pain of these two penetrations, a gentle heat invades me and I then redouble to satisfy the one who has chosen my mouth to cum!

One eye, I can see that Cynthia has to take care of Covida's vagina while a cock pounding her ass!

The one I suck is the first to cum in my mouth followed by the other two who fill my insides!

This was only the beginning because afterwards they changed places and I also had to stuff my swollen clits of all these horny ladies!

Cynthia is not spared either and both of us must endure the relentless onslaught of these totally unleashed sex beasts!

That's when Covida puts on a belt with an impressive dildo trimmed with sharp spikes!

Held by strong hands on a table with legs wide apart, I see this object of torture advancing towards me which will more than likely tear me completely!

It’s the horror that comes to me!

I feel the walls of my vagina tear and I scream like a possessed woman begging them to stop!

My blood is spilling out on the table but Covida continues until she pulls out to repeat the same operation in my rectum!

It’s too much and I passed out!

When I come to myself, I see that Cynthia suffered the same fate as me and lies beside me!

We are literally in a pool of blood!

Become “unfuckable”, they bring us back with the others!

Are we going to completely empty ourselves of our blood!

I do not think so because we must be able to accompany others in the arena to end our life on a cross!

It’s almost the end of our story!

I see that now calm has returned to the prison a little!

The only noises that we still hear are complaints from all the victims of torture who have difficulty in suffering in silence and, a little further behind a closed door, cries of pleasure, the executioners, probably satisfied with their work, are having a huge orgy!

The Stabia, Beata, Covida must probably undergo the sexual assault of the males who have assisted them!

In addition, they took with them the two women who had little or no torture, Cynthia and Mariacrossa!

Although knowing that they like sex a lot, I think they are going to have a not very pleasant time!

Only Heineudus did not join them!

There he is, looking thoughtful, in a period of doubt!

He blames himself, he tortured people he knew well and knew to be honest and righteous!

I wouldn't want to be in her place right now because there must be a lot going on in his head!

I heard that tomorrow was going to be the big day, Tiberius' victory day, and that he wanted to celebrate it with great fanfare!

Bare gladiatorial fights, very bloody!

I can't imagine Loxurus, Fossius and Vindexus fighting!

Even after a night of recovery, they would not be able to respond to the attacks of others and, in addition, their cross is already reserved because, after these fights, it will be our turn to go into the arena for our last and only representation as stars!

I guess the organizers will have planned a gigantic staging to make our performance unique!

A spectacle that the Romans adore, of blood, suffering and the dead!

I would bet that we will be more than the seventeen currently imprisoned because the slightest prank or the slightest word spoken too loud by anyone will be synonymous with crucifixion.

We are really living in a rotten time when a friend for one day can become your enemy the next day and denounce you for futile reasons and lead you to a cross!

Tiberius is mad and Macron takes advantage of it.

In the meantime, we are all suffering in our prison!

Will we be presentable tomorrow?

Fossius and his two nymphs can no longer stand up, Cathia and Malina are hardly more dashing, the two matrons Roberta and Fataslavia do not even discuss any more and Loxurus, Barbara, Eulalia and I are trying to recover from our last tortures, Vindexus and Marialexia are eye to eye encouraging each other despite their pain.

Only Nicole, who impatiently waits to be crucified and tortured again, and Rias, who still wonders what she's doing there, seem to be coping well with the situation.

What will happen to the other two who are currently in the grip of the executioners?

In short, barring a miracle, we risk disappointing the audience in Capua, but, ultimately, that is the least of our worries.

My path is now quite clear. The orders come from the emperor himself. In the morning of the executions, I personally go into every prison cell, and stub their old wounds with a salt rinse and a healing salve as they squirm in their chains and shackles. I take great care to make sure the prisoners look as neat as I can make them. Make no mistake, this is not mercy but makeup. Covering their serious bruises burns and cuts from the torture they endured will not heal the wounds—especially the mental anguish

Neat white loincloths are given to every prisoner. They are tightly wound about the hips, although for most men they do little to hide the erections they sport. I take great care to comb the hair of the prisoners, placing lillies into their curls, and tying back longer hair to leave the faces exposed. I trim the men’s beards, and even shave their necks. I shave every single axillary hair I see, male or female, groin or armpit. I let them know that I will not cut them with the razor, but I still love the fear and the goosebumps, present even without any torture. After my clean up all of the victims male or female look ready for a wedding more than an execution.

The crosses, some reused, some new, are issued to the prisoners just before noon on the final day. They can already here the great noise of the clamoring audience eager to hear them. Guided by the evil egging of the whipmasters, they will make at least one complete circuit of the arena - one stadia. And then, they will lay their crosses on the marks to begin this, the final act.

Coronavirus and Covida, since you have to call them by their names,
Funny names for tormentors, Piraland!:thumbsup:
Something tells me you have been reading a lot of Asterix comicsI ;)
I can't imagine Loxurus, Fossius and Vindexus fighting!
I have been marked with a cross, so I guess my fate is sealed! I would rather get crucified than playing the games of Tiberius,, anyway! If he would give me a weapon in my hands, I will use it against him! Count on that!:cursing2:

Funny names for tormentors, Piraland!:thumbsup:
Something tells me you have been reading a lot of Asterix comicsI ;)

I have been marked with a cross, so I guess my fate is sealed! I would rather get crucified than playing the games of Tiberius,, anyway! If he would give me a weapon in my hands, I will use it against him! Count on that!:cursing2:
I know Asterix's adventures by heart but here it was for the current pandemic!

Animals gladiators was defeat naughty roman guards soldiers later sent flying squirrel to spy from sky enemies position in roman camp near hill vesuvius, squirrel was say only few roman guards watch the catapults and animals gladiators can use catapults against roman infantry in camp and destroy camp, later few most quiet animals best in spy and quiet prowling at dark night was in quiet eliminate roman naughty guards from behind broke or eating they neck jumping on they from behind, fast in most quiet strongest gladiators animals move catapults to roman camp side and load catapults with big stones fire yell Cynthia ! Acat yell repeating Rias kittie ! then animals burn from torches big stones who was eariel soaked with oil and shoot into roman camp tents, roman camp was in fire tents start burning yelling roman soldiers was escatped in every ways but some of they want fight on command of Klaudius Glaber, animals gladiators take to paws weapons and start fighting with soldiers Cynthia was fight with Glaber he start winning but brave squirrel distract him jumping to his eyes later Rias kittie jump on Glaber back start eating bite his neck then Cynthia win fight stab him in heart with gladius sword this fight was gladiators animals win.

PEONIA'S PERSPECTIVE
@Peony

Tomorrow they were going to make us look pretty she said, that bitch who was torturing us. Well, that didn’t stop my sister Carlotta and I from being raped all throughout the night. The cells were never quiet, none of them. Sounds of torture and rape could always be heard, and our cell was no different.

Fossius hung in his chains, his cock permanently erect because of the tight leather bindings and the stones that were inside his shaft … and he was forced to watch as the nameless and often faceless guards would enter our hellhole whenever they wanted and fuck us.

I soon lost count of the hard cocks that split my thighs open, always from behind and always without thought or care for either Carlotta or I.

I came once, or maybe twice. It was inevitable that I would and when that happened the guard seemed even more pleased with himself, as if his prowess had caused my orgasm!

I have no idea what time it was when the gap between visits seemed longer and then they stopped altogether. I fell asleep hanging, my weight on my wrists … I think my sister did too. All the way through this abusive ordeal I wanted them to kill us as quickly as they could, but when I looked up at Fossius, and saw the agony etched into his handsome face, I found myself hoping that somehow, someway we could escape this nightmare, the three of us, and take up our lives together once more.

But then the cell doors opened again and I knew that escape was not to be our destiny.

Last edited:
Nicole

like the others I have not been spared by the rapes of the executioners, on several occasions they made me cum, but if they are proud to make me come me, I do not consider them as lovers but rather as "dildos on legs". But the main thing is to take advantage of it, the worst is yet to come and that's probably what excites me on the most when they come to rape me

The night has been long and filled with ghosts nailed to a cross!

The constant pain I feel in my lower abdomen and all the cuts on my skin have kept me from sleeping!

Besides, did I really want to sleep when I know for a fact that this is my last night, that tomorrow I will find myself nailed to a cross slowly dying!

All I hope is that they will quickly give me the killing blow that will kill me directly but knowing them are devious and painful but not fatal blows they will inflict on me!

Waiting until the day dawns without any more hope is very painful, my morale is now at its lowest and I no longer even want to fight, to struggle, to live!

The door opens and our executioners reappear!

They look fresh and refreshed as if their night had been calm and restful despite the cries of enjoyment they gave out much of the night!

They are all there except for Heineudus who is missing!

Would he have given up on the filthy task he was supposed to perform?

They are followed by guards carrying buckets of water!

Stabia is screaming out loud that it’s time to get up and get ready for the big party!

It’s Covida coming up to me and sending two buckets of ice water to my body!

It really looks good.

She tells me that she can be very nice and that she will prove it to me!

She brings a cup of wine to my lips and invites me to drink it!

I would have preferred water but my thirst is so intense that the liquid just passes!

After ingesting this liquid, she told me that it contained a secret medication that will wake up my libido so that, on the cross, I show off an erect cock because it appeals to the public!

With the tortures that were inflicted on my cock, I wonder if I could still manage to find myself erect!

She understood my doubts and began to knead my aching balls and stroke my cock!

No problem, despite the pain I immediately feel, my cock stands proudly and Covida takes it straight into her mouth until I squirt!

She adds that she loves convicted semen because she finds it so special!

Afterwards, she clears my balls and the whole area of my penis, shaving off all the hairs that are there!

She then begins to gently cleanse me with a sponge before treating my many cuts with a balm in order to appear in better shape in front of the crowd!

Finally, she passes me a liquid that looks like oil all over my body which makes my skin glow!

She cares for me as if I were a doll and wraps a ridiculous white loincloth around my waist that does not hide any of my sexual attributes but is imposed by Tiberius.

So I am now ready to step into the arena to tackle the last stage of my life, the one that leads irreparably to death.

The night was long and painful!

My whole body is a sore, and my right breast, with its nipple almost ripped off, is in great pain!

But it seems the time to prepare for the show has arrived!

It was Beata who made me suffer so much with her whip coming towards me!

I expect the worst, but it is with a soft voice that she announces to me that she will take good care of me and my body so that I will be resplendent in the arena this afternoon!

She first makes me drink a bowl of wine, telling me to enjoy it because it's the last thing, other than maybe semen or urine, that I will ingest into my life!

A certain heat comes over me after drinking!

What was in the wine?

I am quickly cooled because the guards throw me buckets of water before Béata undertakes to wash my whole body with a gentleness taking particular care of my private parts where she lingers in taking advantage of introducing her fingers in me and stroking my clitoris.

These caresses wake up my heightened libido and I start to purr softly!

Unfortunately, this delicate moment does not last long and she resumes her work of making up my wounds by passing me an ointment which masks them rather than treating them!

She even manages to almost completely hide my injury to the right breast!

Then come the complete shaving of my pubic hair so that my pussy is not hidden by anything when I will be crucified!

She now takes care of my hair which she brushes conscientiously before gathering it in a ponytail so that, once on the cross, it does not hide my face or my breasts!

She then passes me a very warming fat between the legs and on what remains of my nipples which harden and straighten up just like my clitoris which points outside my private lips which seem to me swollen and widely spread so that the you can clearly see all my privacy!

She then coats my whole body with oil to make me shine in the sun this afternoon!

She ends by wrapping me around my waist a mini white loincloth which, in fact, hides nothing.

Here I am ready to face the crowd which will be sure to be large to see me die on my cross.

Nicole
The night has been endless and it was not the few rapes that I still had to endure that really satisfied me!

Of course I suffered, of course I had a few orgasms when I was whipped and tortured but it didn't reach the highs I was hoping for!

All that's left is today and my crucifixion to finally reach an extreme orgasm which I know will lead to my death.

Although I know therefore that each passing minute brings me closer to my end, I long to find myself nailed naked to my cross, completely exposed to the crowd in pain but above all in enjoyment!

At the moment, I see that the executioners perform the tasks of healers and makeup artists!

I no longer recognize the ghosts that Piralandus and Cathia had become now unrecognizable, transformed!

From dead bodies on borrowed time, they became very presentable again, ready to face their cross in the best possible conditions.

Now it's my turn and the buckets of ice water that Béata throws at me wake me up completely!

As usual, I do not fail to insult my torturer in order to make her as aggressive as possible towards me, but my words do not seem to shock her!

Now is not the time for torture but for the preparation of the stars of the formidable spectacle that Tiberius wants to offer his people!

Béata cleans me with a sponge before applying skillful makeup to hide my bloody wounds!

She then made me swallow a significant amount of bad wine in which they had to add various potions because directly after drinking, my pussy started to sink and my nipples stood up!

As if my libido weren't already exacerbated enough to add more!

Finally, if these drugs allow me to reach the orgasms that I hope to go through more often and faster, it will only be better!

She now brushes my hair but does not bring it together because it is not long enough to hide anything from my body, then shaves the little hair that remains on my pubis and under my armpits!

Then comes this fat that she passes between my legs, taking great care to also put some inside my vagina, which starts to heat up and demands a completely different treatment!

Despite everything, she still takes the opportunity to pinch my clitoris very hard, which points like a real small erect cock but which she gives up far too quickly!

Now it's oil she runs all over my body that begins to resemble that of a glistening gladiator ready to do battle in the arena!

What is this ridiculous loincloth that she ties around my waist?

I don't like at all this piece of fabric which, in fact, hides nothing but bores me because I much prefer to be totally naked so that we can see my whole body and especially my excitement!

Finally, oiled as I am, I will not have to move much to slide this piece of fabric!

Now I can't wait for the festivities to start, I want to suffer intensely and enjoy it even more!

I wet a little more imagining the metal spikes piercing the flesh and bones of my wrists and my feet to come to sit on my cross!

This is my last chance to achieve nirvana and I intend to do it!

My death deserves to be accompanied by numerous and unimaginable orgasms.

My breasts are making me suffer so much that I wouldn't dare touch them!

Although they are no longer black, they have not returned to their natural color!

I thought they were going to tear themselves apart but the executioners are clever and never wanted my friend and I to be crucified with less breasts because it would certainly have displeased the public!

Last night we have been raped by the guards many times and now I feel sticky with my rapists' cum slowly dripping from me!

It's very stressful not knowing what what time it is, if it's still night or if the sun on our last day has already risen!

The news comes to us because the executioners reappear and tell us that they will take good care of us so that we are crucified of the first order, more than presentable for the crowd who will accompany us throughout our execution on the cross. !

Buckets of ice water wake us up completely and then begin our cleanse which is much gentler than I would have thought knowing the bullies who take care of us!

It's Coronavirus, the giant Romans who is in charge of taking care of Fataslavia and me!

After the water, he makes us drink wine with some kind of drug to stimulate our libido and thus offer the spectacle of pleasures in addition to the pain on our crosses!

He then begins to rub us with a sponge in order to erase all traces of blood, then comes the shaving of our hair, which interferes with the view of the spectators!

At home, it's quick because I've always had the habit of removing all the hair that only filled up with my blood during my period!

At my friend's house, the work is much longer because she sports a pubic hair worthy of a barbarian beard!

After clearing up, they give us a healing ointment on all our wounds and especially on our breasts more to hide the after-effects of our tortures yesterday than to relieve our pain but, despite everything, it soothes my painful breasts a little!

My nipples are now being massaged with a fat that makes them stand up like never before and when it comes to my pussy with the same fat I directly experience a feeling of heat which causes a rush of blood to my intimate lips and my clit which inflates directly and calls for caresses!

This feeling of well being will probably accompany us until the end and heralds the famous orgasms that we say we go through when we are crucified!

It’s oil that Coronavirus spreads all over our body to make us glow before attaching a ridiculous little loincloth to our waist!

For future crucified people, we look great and will surely make a success in the arena!

I know I'm going to die but don't even feel the urge to defend myself, to rebel, my fate is indelibly marked and I can't escape it in any way!

(Thank you piraland)

FOSSIUS' PERSPECTIVE
@Peony @mp5stab

“Please no,” I pleaded, “Leave them, they can take no more. Do what you will with me, but please spare the girls anymore abuse …”

Stabia laughed as she was followed into our cell by several guards and a team of females. As the morning light cast at least a little illumination into the bowels of the Arena I could see the females were carrying small cases which they set down on the floor.

“We are here to make your whores look pretty Fossius, it is time to parade them as the entertaining prelude to your fight!”

I closed my eyes. Whilst this wasn’t anywhere near as bad as Carlotta and Peonia being constantly raped, preparing them meant that the next stage of our inevitable demise was getting nearer.

“Clean the bitches.” I heard Stabia’s orders followed quickly by a loud splash and then momentary silence before, “Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii …!”

Both of my muses had been dowsed in cold, salted water washing the excess blood away from their bodies and ensuring that the salt infiltrated the cuts and wounds in the worst possible way. They both screamed out in mutual agony.

Stabia immediately ordered their release from the wrist manacles, and both girls fell in a heap onto the cell floor.

“I like to see them helpless,” The head torturer laughed as the hapless girls were dragged to their feet by the hair.

I watch Carlotta and Peonia displayed, legs apart, arms and hands behind their backs, as the salted water dried and their nubile flesh was denuded of all hair. Mound, armpits, arms, legs … until the only hair they retained was on their heads.

I watched my muses squirm and writhe as hot fat was smeared between their thighs and then groan as slick oil was poured onto their skin, darkening the flesh and making it shine. The attendants worked to cover the salted cuts and wounds with some form of smeared make up and then a small cup of liquid was poured into the mouths of my muses.

"That will make their libidos rampant," Stabia smirked as she spoke the words.

All the while my cock was hard.

It became harder still as I watched Stabia move behind first Carlotta and then Peonia, reaching under their bodies, her hand appearing between each pair of thighs in turn, so that she could open the slits, moisten the labial lips and massage each clitoris.

By the time she had finished each girl was on the brink of a very unwanted orgasm.

“No, not right now you don’t, whores”, she laughed moving to me and holding up her soaking wet fingers for me to suck dry, which I duly did, whilst the attending females brushed the hair of both my girls into a tight ponytail.

The final piece was the application of a skimpy loincloth to Carlotta and Peonia’s bodies, so skimpy that it barely covered their groins.

“Take them away,” Stabia grinned, “… so that they can join the others and prepare for the parade.”

As the retinue, including my muses, left our cell, Stabia reached down and gripped my cock in her fist. Without pause for thought, care or concern she jerked my foreskin agonisingly hard until I too was dripping with pre-cum …

Attachments

• Displayed.jpeg
    Displayed.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 90
My breasts are making me suffer so much that I wouldn't dare touch them!

Although they are no longer black, they have not returned to their natural color!
I am fascinated by Roberta's breasts, as I too would have liked to be hung by the breasts. I look at her breasts, which are now slightly hanging, probably destroyed forever but that doesn't matter because we are going to die soon, maybe they will tear her off when they want to put her to death on the cross.

My pussy is totally destroyed!

It really was outright destruction!

I bet they didn't even enjoy tearing me down like this!

The pain that grips me does not stop and even gets worse with time!

They were nevertheless "kind" to put towels between my legs and thus also stop the bleeding!

Cynthia, damaged like me, looks like a zombie so much her pain!

Fortunately, they had to leave us in a clean state to face our cross!

Two guards come towards me, tear off the cloths stuck between my thighs and spray me with buckets of ice water!

Indeed, I no longer bleed but I do not see how I will get up or move!

Elderly lady, draped in a black coat with a hood arrives with Covida!

Guards grab my ankles and spread my legs wide!

The lady leans towards me and applies ointment to all of my external and internal wounds!

Immediately, my pains subside a little and, immediately, I feel much better!

As this woman walks towards Cynthia, Covida tells me that in an hour my wounds will heal and that if, I will never find my cat before, I will be presentable for my crucifixion!

I am well advanced to be better to die! Finally, I make the most of the moment anyway and watch Cynthia the old woman is busy treating.

This ointment has been working for a little while now and, honestly, I feel much better!

Covida comes back and starts rubbing my whole body with a sponge, it does a lot of good!

She then makes me drink a horrible goblet of wine, it surely does not come from my father, she tells me that with what she added to it, I was going to have a remarkable crucifixion, that I would get acquainted with orgasms that only the cross allows!

She puts ointment on all my wounds and shaves the little hair I have under my arms and my pubic area!

My breasts are entitled to a special caress with another heating fat that makes them harden and stand up!

I'm also entitled to this fat between my thighs!

It's amazing the effect this product has on me, I suddenly want someone to stroke my clitoris, which has also just stood up!

Despite my injuries, I want to masturbate and even welcome a hard cock inside me!

I really feel like if someone touched me, even lightly, I would start to cum amazingly.

My executioner now coats my body with oil so that my skin is shiny!

She ends by tying a piece of white linen at my waist which is supposed to serve as my loincloth!

To put this on myself, I would have preferred to stay naked, nudity being for me the outfit that suits me best!

All I have to do is wait for hostilities to begin!

The more time passes, the more I feel my pussy getting better and better and sinking between my thighs!

I know I'm going to die soon but I'm used to it!

We might as well take advantage of the present moment because my future, in a few hours, will no longer exist

As professional gladiators, we had the contractual obligation to take care about ourselves. This meant : no orgies two days before a fight. Getting a good sleep the night before. We risked serious fines if we broke these rules. The evening after the fight, there was enough opportunity for ‘decompression’, celebrating that we did not met harm in the arena.

This is the night before my next fight. My last one, definitely, and the most unusual one. My opponent will be a wooden cross, armed with four nails. The outcome of the fight is already fixed, the cross will win, it will only take its time.

But for this last fight, no rest has been granted to me. The restraint is no comfortable position. The pain of the torture neither is. The other prisoners also cannot sleep, for the same reasons, and because of knowing that tomorrow, we all will be crucified. Not the good conditions for a good sleep. Furthermore, our tormentors have set up a wild party within audible distance.

Although we mostly did not fight for death (too much had been invested in us), getting killed was always a possible outcome of a day in the arena. I had learned to cope with it, convinced that my skills would protect me against that terrible fate. The prospect of what is coming up, brings back the fears, however, of my early days as an unexperienced gladiator, when my survival chances were considerably lower. I try to sort out things for myself, I had a good life, an exciting life, knowing it could not last long. But the sudden end always got postponed. Now it is fixed, that is the difference.

I feel sorry for the other condemned, here, especially for Malina, who is here because she had the guts to defy Tiberius. I hope she has the courage to face and undergo the terrible ordeal of crucifixion.

Finally realizing I did had some sleep, I was waken up by noise. Stabia and her crew came to prepare us for the ‘show’ in the arena. First, they ‘wake us up’ with a bucket of ice cold water, then we all get cleaned of the dirt and blood, finally our bodies are oiled. We get some wine to drink, which apparently contains a drug that will, they say, ease our pain a bit, but enhance our sexual excitement, ‘for the show’. Tiberius knows the priorities.

Finally, they put us on our ‘show dresses’, a small piece of fabric, supposed to represent a loincloth. Tiberius cares for our modesty!

Back
Top Bottom