The Decision - A Madiosi Story

Go to CruxDreams.com
Spa

"Welcome to the Spa, dear yellow couple!" Our still-married couple were welcomed by a stark naked coloured man and woman.

"We will now proceed with your cleaning, waxing and massage. Please put on the caps during the shower. When the foam comes, your eyes and head should be covered, otherwise you will also lose the hairs in these places. If you would like to follow us."
madiosi 2016 - 258decision-shower.jpg
They put on the silly hoods and followed the pair to a shower stall.

Our couple could relax for a few minutes under a warm tropical rain shower.

Then it stopped splashing. A light burning foam was sprayed from the top and the sides. This lasted a few minutes. Our couple reflexively closed her eyes. It was not possible to remove the burning mixture. Finally, they stood up to their necks in the foam. The cabin door did not open. Outside a timer rang. The shower started again, and the water dissolved the foam. Once all the foam had expired and the burning sensation in the eyes had eased, our couple opened their eyes.

Marianne spluttered when she saw Gerd. She had never seen him so naked. His little man, usually hiding in the thick pubic hair, now fully exposed. Chest, back, legs, arms, all without hair. The moron had not pulled his cap over his eyes. Eyelashes, nose and ear hair, all disappeared. He looked baby-faced.

A fan switched on. The drying air came from concealed nozzles in the shower. Then the door opened and they both came out.

The coloured attendants couldn’t conceal the hint of a smile when they noticed Gerd’s naked face.

They explained their smile to the bewildered Gerd with a mirror. It vanished when he looked at himself in the mirror.

"Don't worry, the foam does not permanently remove the hair. It’ll grow back in four weeks."

That mollified Gerd and disarmed the momentarily tense situation.

"Well, Gerd, I like that!" said Marianne.

"Me too!" he replied with a leering look on and a probing feel of the hairless pubic area of his wife.

"Hee hee, we’re still here! Sex can wait till later!" the black couple reminded them. "We are also not finished yet. Come with us!"

The group came into a white-tiled treatment room. Or in any case, what looked like one.

"Lay yourselves down on the couches!"

"On the belly or on the back?" Gerd wanted to know.

"Doesn't matter , just as you like."

Marianne went on her belly, Gerd on his back.

The coloured pair pushed a cart with electrical devices to connect to the couches. These dangled thick leads with a strangely shaped end pieces.

"These are our heavy duty leads. It is in places a little warm, sometimes hot, but it is quite tolerable. Your skin type is unlikely to cause any problems."

With these words the assistants began to rub our couple with a cooling gel.
hair-removal.jpg
Gerd looked with pleasure on the lush plump breasts of the coloured woman, as she took over his treatment. And Marianne looked admiringly and lewdly at the huge black cock which dangled before her face. 'Even in idle mode it is already bigger than Gerd’s!' She had to force himself not to just reach out and grasp the organ in her hand. Unfortunately the cock with progressive treatment moved out of her sight. The treatment of her back was soon complete. Then she had to turn around and the magnificent man concentrated on treating her armpits and her groin area. As he parted her labia, young Marianne almost groaned.

Well, in any case, she was finished quicker than Gerd, the now rather less furry animal.

She enjoyed the subsequent massage by strong hands. 'Why she don't I get such treatment at home?' she asked herself, ruefully
madiosi 2016 - 259decision-massage.jpg
But it was the most beautiful massage workover.

'Her masseur', asked her to come along. He took her to another room. It was a hair salon.

"Hello Mrs Yellow." Your husband has requested a small change with regard to your hairstyle at the admissions interview. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, no. As you please " Relaxed, she consented. 'It’ll soon grow back again, eh?' She was calm.
madiosi 2016 - 261decision hairdresser.jpg
Her long hair was radically pruned to a bob and dyed blonde. When she saw herself in the mirror, she was pleasantly surprised.

"You will soon notice the benefits of short hair. And I think it really suits you!"

‘It’s true, actually. But wow, that’s really crazy,' Marianne thought.

"Thank you! Nicely done!" She sat down, full of praise.

She began to find these holidays at the expense of the State rather agreeable.

The hairdresser then took her to that room where our story began. And there was she now, relaxing in the yellow bean bag. Later, other guests came and sat in the bean bags which matched the colour of their collars. Nobody spoke. They just exchanged interested glances.

Gerd arrived quite late. He had probably used his time to burn the fur permanently away. He looked around searching. It took him a few seconds to realise that the blond model in the yellow bean bag was his Marianne. He went to her, gazing at her inquiringly. 'Can it be that his Marianne was the prettiest women here?' It seemed so. He stood awkwardly next to the seat.
madiosi 2016 - 262decision waitroom.jpg
"What do you think you’re doing, waving your thing in my face?" she asked disapprovingly. "Come, sit with me!"

As he sank into the bean bag next to her, she lovingly stroked him across the chest.

"Nice and smooth.", she praised appreciatively.

“You too,” he replied, casually stroking her clit. He missed a kiss, because the welcome Lady entered the room. She was still nude, as they all were, apart from a wide belt with a fearsome bullwhip. Four threatening muscle-bound behemoths formed up behind her.

Spa

"Welcome to the Spa, dear yellow couple!" Our still-married couple were welcomed by a stark naked coloured man and woman.

"We will now proceed with your cleaning, waxing and massage. Please put on the caps during the shower. When the foam comes, your eyes and head should be covered, otherwise you will also lose the hairs in these places. If you would like to follow us."
View attachment 409733
They put on the silly hoods and followed the pair to a shower stall.

Our couple could relax for a few minutes under a warm tropical rain shower.

Then it stopped splashing. A light burning foam was sprayed from the top and the sides. This lasted a few minutes. Our couple reflexively closed her eyes. It was not possible to remove the burning mixture. Finally, they stood up to their necks in the foam. The cabin door did not open. Outside a timer rang. The shower started again, and the water dissolved the foam. Once all the foam had expired and the burning sensation in the eyes had eased, our couple opened their eyes.

Marianne spluttered when she saw Gerd. She had never seen him so naked. His little man, usually hiding in the thick pubic hair, now fully exposed. Chest, back, legs, arms, all without hair. The moron had not pulled his cap over his eyes. Eyelashes, nose and ear hair, all disappeared. He looked baby-faced.

A fan switched on. The drying air came from concealed nozzles in the shower. Then the door opened and they both came out.

The coloured attendants couldn’t conceal the hint of a smile when they noticed Gerd’s naked face.

They explained their smile to the bewildered Gerd with a mirror. It vanished when he looked at himself in the mirror.

"Don't worry, the foam does not permanently remove the hair. It’ll grow back in four weeks."

That mollified Gerd and disarmed the momentarily tense situation.

"Well, Gerd, I like that!" said Marianne.

"Me too!" he replied with a leering look on and a probing feel of the hairless pubic area of his wife.

"Hee hee, we’re still here! Sex can wait till later!" the black couple reminded them. "We are also not finished yet. Come with us!"

The group came into a white-tiled treatment room. Or in any case, what looked like one.

"Lay yourselves down on the couches!"

"On the belly or on the back?" Gerd wanted to know.

"Doesn't matter , just as you like."

Marianne went on her belly, Gerd on his back.

The coloured pair pushed a cart with electrical devices to connect to the couches. These dangled thick leads with a strangely shaped end pieces.

"These are our heavy duty leads. It is in places a little warm, sometimes hot, but it is quite tolerable. Your skin type is unlikely to cause any problems."

With these words the assistants began to rub our couple with a cooling gel.
View attachment 409737
Gerd looked with pleasure on the lush plump breasts of the coloured woman, as she took over his treatment. And Marianne looked admiringly and lewdly at the huge black cock which dangled before her face. 'Even in idle mode it is already bigger than Gerd’s!' She had to force himself not to just reach out and grasp the organ in her hand. Unfortunately the cock with progressive treatment moved out of her sight. The treatment of her back was soon complete. Then she had to turn around and the magnificent man concentrated on treating her armpits and her groin area. As he parted her labia, young Marianne almost groaned.

Well, in any case, she was finished quicker than Gerd, the now rather less furry animal.

She enjoyed the subsequent massage by strong hands. 'Why she don't I get such treatment at home?' she asked herself, ruefully
View attachment 409734
But it was the most beautiful massage workover.

'Her masseur', asked her to come along. He took her to another room. It was a hair salon.

"Hello Mrs Yellow." Your husband has requested a small change with regard to your hairstyle at the admissions interview. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, no. As you please " Relaxed, she consented. 'It’ll soon grow back again, eh?' She was calm.
View attachment 409735
Her long hair was radically pruned to a bob and dyed blonde. When she saw herself in the mirror, she was pleasantly surprised.

"You will soon notice the benefits of short hair. And I think it really suits you!"

‘It’s true, actually. But wow, that’s really crazy,' Marianne thought.

"Thank you! Nicely done!" She sat down, full of praise.

She began to find these holidays at the expense of the State rather agreeable.

The hairdresser then took her to that room where our story began. And there was she now, relaxing in the yellow bean bag. Later, other guests came and sat in the bean bags which matched the colour of their collars. Nobody spoke. They just exchanged interested glances.

Gerd arrived quite late. He had probably used his time to burn the fur permanently away. He looked around searching. It took him a few seconds to realise that the blond model in the yellow bean bag was his Marianne. He went to her, gazing at her inquiringly. 'Can it be that his Marianne was the prettiest women here?' It seemed so. He stood awkwardly next to the seat.
View attachment 409736
"What do you think you’re doing, waving your thing in my face?" she asked disapprovingly. "Come, sit with me!"

As he sank into the bean bag next to her, she lovingly stroked him across the chest.

"Nice and smooth.", she praised appreciatively.

“You too,” he replied, casually stroking her clit. He missed a kiss, because the welcome Lady entered the room. She was still nude, as they all were, apart from a wide belt with a fearsome bullwhip. Four threatening muscle-bound behemoths formed up behind her.

madiosi 2016 - 262decision waitroom.jpg

Clever mix of computer art and photo manipulation. :)

Repertor and Madiosi in perfect harmony! :) :clapping:

Briefing

"Good evening! I am, as I mentioned in the welcome, your leader for the next few weeks. You’ve spent the first few hours in our facility now and I hope you are starting to accept our rules here. Some may be more difficult, others on the other hand, are easier. However, no matter how hard it is, they must be kept up. Misconduct, disobedience, resistance and answering back, will inevitably entail sanctions. As I have already hinted at the welcome, our ‘sanctions' usually consist of beatings. This is a particularly rapid and effective educational tool."

"That I will not allow! I've done nothing wrong. When I’m through here, I will show you! As an independent businessman I don’t have to put up with this! When I think that I finance this crazy place with my taxes... " Mr Blue got worked up.

The blonde with the bullwhip put her finger on her lips during his tirade. "Shhhh, Mr Blue! That behaviour is exactly what must be sanctioned. One calls such a thing coercive influence on facility personnel. 10 lashes with this effective tool are the sanction." She tapped with one hand on the rolled-up Bullwhip. "Yourself and your wife should prepare yourself emotionally and morally for the pending punishment. By the way, opposition to the pending punishment will be punished by default with at least 20 lashes."

"She’s quite an Amazon!", whispered Mr Yellow to his Marianne, who silenced him with a serious look.

"Yes, on this occasion I can quote article 15 of the Introductory Act establishing Marriage Conservation Institutions. Therefore, these sanctions are non-criminal punishment in the interests of education and training success. Sanctions are always the result of your misconduct. Correct behaviour, no sanction. Misconduct, sanction. This is the causal chain, which has been correctly incorporated in this Introductory Act. We're not sadists. We are here for you. Respect us well, You can respect us most closely through cooperative, obedient behaviour. We require nothing impossible of you. Only a more or less serious life change. You will certainly come to realise at the end that everything that's happening here, everything that is required of you is required of them is right and in your interests."

"When is the sentence is to be carried out?" asked Mr Blue, stunned, intimidated, and now also a little scared.

"The penalty is carried out according to instruction in your private areas, before bedtime. For such penalties the whole group is always present. You may probably find it unfair that Mrs Blue also has to endure this sanction. It should bring them to the knowledge that they, as couples, are teams who participate together in successes but they must also deal with defeats, failures and similar together. We could lock her up for a while, but we don't have the time here. The law was explicit about the possibility of corporal punishment.

Don’t worry too much about the sentence. The pain , although intense, is short. It will bring you to your senses. Any wounds resulting from the punishment are treated promptly and professionally. And many of our former guests have even been filled with pride at the feeling of having been through it.

So, now a few more facts.

Your stay here will be paid for from the State and private donations. You will enjoy protection against dismissal, entrepreneurs are supported during their stay with us, or represented. Care is provided for children, frail relatives, pets and homes. You don’t have to worry about anything. However, it is also required that you stay. Your freedom of movement within the meaning of common law, is therefore temporarily curtailed. Do not illegally remove yourselves. There are licences only for exceptional events, such as death or serious disease among your close relatives. On the other hand, you must be clear that attempts to leave the premises without permission will be strictly punished. The proscribed sentence is 100 lashes. You may long to leave. Let it not be so. Our main building is located in a former military training area. The military remnants are still not fully cleared. Wide stripes with so-called crow’s feet run around the building. These strips are practically impassable barefoot. Also located around the building are a number of sensors which are responsive to the RFID chips incorporated into your collars. It is possible to achieve reliable location at any time, because the collars are locked. It is also possible to trigger shocks targeted at specific sources of collars. This does more than tickle. Is anybody brave enough to demonstrate the effect here?"

"So I'm a farmer and I don't mind the stimulation of my electric fences at all." Mr Green replied boastfully.

"Well, then, come forward, you electrically immune image of a man."

Mr Green, a large muscular man, with only a very slight belly came confidently forward.

The amazon took the bullwhip from her belt.

"Hey, nobody mentioned a thrashing! I'm sensitive!" complained Mr Green.

"Don't worry. There will be no bullwhip for you. Only a small electric shock. ", replied the amazon with a knowing grin.

A radio was integrated in the handle of her whip.

"Headquarters, this is group leader 2412. Come in!"

"Headquarters, here. Over."

"Request a electric shock stimulus, level 1, for green male. Over."

"Roger that. Coming now."

"Boooouuuhhahhha...!"
madiosi 2016 - 265decision electro.jpg
Mr Green fell, moaning, convulsing, to the ground.

Gasping, he was twitching in front the group. But he recovered relatively quickly.

He uttered "Hey folks, they’re not bluffing!" as he got up again, groaning. "I would not like to go through that again. That could be permanent!"

"Only with a weak heart. And none of you have that issue , as we know from the ECG. ", the Amazon informed them.

"This electric shock, is also automatically triggered if a partner is more than five metres away from the other. The intensity increases with the distance. I suggest that you hold hands as often as possible. For certain sports, such as team games, this feature is disabled. Any more questions?"

Mrs Red enquired. "I see that all other pairs have been waxed. Can you still do that later?"

"Yes of course. We want that you feel comfortable with us and reunite with your partner. Today, the body depilation is seen as meeting the generally accepted ideal of beauty. It brings one much closer to one’s partner’s skin. I think we can get that done for you. I think that will be done in the free time after dinner tomorrow right. Is that OK?"

"Yes, thank you."

"Oh, I almost forgot. The punishments for misconduct are usually taken by couples together. However, there's an exception. You will each be given separate free rooms during your stay. In the past, it has happened that reckless partners were unfaithful. I need scarcely point out that you are being monitored 24/7. That is, you are under supervision seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Sex with your partner is allowed and encouraged. Changing your partner is, however, strictly prohibited and will be severely punished with the proscribed 30 lashes. The difference is that here the people involved be punished. The cuckolded spouses will go unpunished. And we do not care whether these escapades are heterosexual or homosexual. You have been warned."

Some men grumbled about the ban just announced. Typically, they’d been eyeing up the naked ladies and wondering which it would be best to shag. As men do.

"So, well, then, let us now take dinner. Follow me to the dining room."

In the dining room, a buffet was laid out. While it was fine, it consisted only of salads. The main course, Gerd discovered, was a bowl of halved hard boiled eggs.
madiosi 2016 - 267decision buffett.jpg
"Help yourself to as much as you want. The salad is not limited. You have 20 minutes."

Of necessity, Gerd and the other gentlemen consumed this unusual diet. It didn’t bother the ladies, each of whom was quite used to dieting.

20 minutes later, a gong sounded, the mealtime had expired.

"Love couples, it is time to go to your private areas. There are punishments for the blue and yellow couples," announced the Amazon.

Gerd took exception to this. "Punishment? What for?"

"Travelling with excess baggage and non-observance of instructions by Mrs Yellow."

"But I have done everything right!" protested Marianne.

"Yes, Yes. But only after repeated requests. There will be no further discussion. Mark that well."

"Bravo!" muttered Gerd. "A fine mess you’ve got us into on our first day."

"And how many strokes?" asked Marianne sheepishly.

"Now, I think five stokes per misdemeanour would be appropriate; so, ten, same as the blue couple."

Gerd looked resignedly at his Marianne. "Don’t make any fuss. You've heard that resistance to punishment will be sanctioned with 20 additional strokes. I’m not too keen on that right now."

"I'm afraid, Gerd," replied the sinner sheepishly.

"Come on, we can get through this. Others have endured it as well."

"Stay with me! I'm so scared."

She cuddled up to him for the first time for a while and he, comforting, took her protectively by the arm. "Of course I will."

"You will follow me to the room with the private areas!" ordered the Amazon with determination.

The group followed her obediently.

Briefing

"Good evening! I am, as I mentioned in the welcome, your leader for the next few weeks. You’ve spent the first few hours in our facility now and I hope you are starting to accept our rules here. Some may be more difficult, others on the other hand, are easier. However, no matter how hard it is, they must be kept up. Misconduct, disobedience, resistance and answering back, will inevitably entail sanctions. As I have already hinted at the welcome, our ‘sanctions' usually consist of beatings. This is a particularly rapid and effective educational tool."

"That I will not allow! I've done nothing wrong. When I’m through here, I will show you! As an independent businessman I don’t have to put up with this! When I think that I finance this crazy place with my taxes... " Mr Blue got worked up.

The blonde with the bullwhip put her finger on her lips during his tirade. "Shhhh, Mr Blue! That behaviour is exactly what must be sanctioned. One calls such a thing coercive influence on facility personnel. 10 lashes with this effective tool are the sanction." She tapped with one hand on the rolled-up Bullwhip. "Yourself and your wife should prepare yourself emotionally and morally for the pending punishment. By the way, opposition to the pending punishment will be punished by default with at least 20 lashes."

"She’s quite an Amazon!", whispered Mr Yellow to his Marianne, who silenced him with a serious look.

"Yes, on this occasion I can quote article 15 of the Introductory Act establishing Marriage Conservation Institutions. Therefore, these sanctions are non-criminal punishment in the interests of education and training success. Sanctions are always the result of your misconduct. Correct behaviour, no sanction. Misconduct, sanction. This is the causal chain, which has been correctly incorporated in this Introductory Act. We're not sadists. We are here for you. Respect us well, You can respect us most closely through cooperative, obedient behaviour. We require nothing impossible of you. Only a more or less serious life change. You will certainly come to realise at the end that everything that's happening here, everything that is required of you is required of them is right and in your interests."

"When is the sentence is to be carried out?" asked Mr Blue, stunned, intimidated, and now also a little scared.

"The penalty is carried out according to instruction in your private areas, before bedtime. For such penalties the whole group is always present. You may probably find it unfair that Mrs Blue also has to endure this sanction. It should bring them to the knowledge that they, as couples, are teams who participate together in successes but they must also deal with defeats, failures and similar together. We could lock her up for a while, but we don't have the time here. The law was explicit about the possibility of corporal punishment.

Don’t worry too much about the sentence. The pain , although intense, is short. It will bring you to your senses. Any wounds resulting from the punishment are treated promptly and professionally. And many of our former guests have even been filled with pride at the feeling of having been through it.

So, now a few more facts.

Your stay here will be paid for from the State and private donations. You will enjoy protection against dismissal, entrepreneurs are supported during their stay with us, or represented. Care is provided for children, frail relatives, pets and homes. You don’t have to worry about anything. However, it is also required that you stay. Your freedom of movement within the meaning of common law, is therefore temporarily curtailed. Do not illegally remove yourselves. There are licences only for exceptional events, such as death or serious disease among your close relatives. On the other hand, you must be clear that attempts to leave the premises without permission will be strictly punished. The proscribed sentence is 100 lashes. You may long to leave. Let it not be so. Our main building is located in a former military training area. The military remnants are still not fully cleared. Wide stripes with so-called crow’s feet run around the building. These strips are practically impassable barefoot. Also located around the building are a number of sensors which are responsive to the RFID chips incorporated into your collars. It is possible to achieve reliable location at any time, because the collars are locked. It is also possible to trigger shocks targeted at specific sources of collars. This does more than tickle. Is anybody brave enough to demonstrate the effect here?"

"So I'm a farmer and I don't mind the stimulation of my electric fences at all." Mr Green replied boastfully.

"Well, then, come forward, you electrically immune image of a man."

Mr Green, a large muscular man, with only a very slight belly came confidently forward.

The amazon took the bullwhip from her belt.

"Hey, nobody mentioned a thrashing! I'm sensitive!" complained Mr Green.

"Don't worry. There will be no bullwhip for you. Only a small electric shock. ", replied the amazon with a knowing grin.

A radio was integrated in the handle of her whip.

"Headquarters, this is group leader 2412. Come in!"

"Headquarters, here. Over."

"Request a electric shock stimulus, level 1, for green male. Over."

"Roger that. Coming now."

"Boooouuuhhahhha...!"
View attachment 410514
Mr Green fell, moaning, convulsing, to the ground.

Gasping, he was twitching in front the group. But he recovered relatively quickly.

He uttered "Hey folks, they’re not bluffing!" as he got up again, groaning. "I would not like to go through that again. That could be permanent!"

"Only with a weak heart. And none of you have that issue , as we know from the ECG. ", the Amazon informed them.

"This electric shock, is also automatically triggered if a partner is more than five metres away from the other. The intensity increases with the distance. I suggest that you hold hands as often as possible. For certain sports, such as team games, this feature is disabled. Any more questions?"

Mrs Red enquired. "I see that all other pairs have been waxed. Can you still do that later?"

"Yes of course. We want that you feel comfortable with us and reunite with your partner. Today, the body depilation is seen as meeting the generally accepted ideal of beauty. It brings one much closer to one’s partner’s skin. I think we can get that done for you. I think that will be done in the free time after dinner tomorrow right. Is that OK?"

"Yes, thank you."

"Oh, I almost forgot. The punishments for misconduct are usually taken by couples together. However, there's an exception. You will each be given separate free rooms during your stay. In the past, it has happened that reckless partners were unfaithful. I need scarcely point out that you are being monitored 24/7. That is, you are under supervision seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Sex with your partner is allowed and encouraged. Changing your partner is, however, strictly prohibited and will be severely punished with the proscribed 30 lashes. The difference is that here the people involved be punished. The cuckolded spouses will go unpunished. And we do not care whether these escapades are heterosexual or homosexual. You have been warned."

Some men grumbled about the ban just announced. Typically, they’d been eyeing up the naked ladies and wondering which it would be best to shag. As men do.

"So, well, then, let us now take dinner. Follow me to the dining room."

In the dining room, a buffet was laid out. While it was fine, it consisted only of salads. The main course, Gerd discovered, was a bowl of halved hard boiled eggs.
View attachment 410515
"Help yourself to as much as you want. The salad is not limited. You have 20 minutes."

Of necessity, Gerd and the other gentlemen consumed this unusual diet. It didn’t bother the ladies, each of whom was quite used to dieting.

20 minutes later, a gong sounded, the mealtime had expired.

"Love couples, it is time to go to your private areas. There are punishments for the blue and yellow couples," announced the Amazon.

Gerd took exception to this. "Punishment? What for?"

"Travelling with excess baggage and non-observance of instructions by Mrs Yellow."

"But I have done everything right!" protested Marianne.

"Yes, Yes. But only after repeated requests. There will be no further discussion. Mark that well."

"Bravo!" muttered Gerd. "A fine mess you’ve got us into on our first day."

"And how many strokes?" asked Marianne sheepishly.

"Now, I think five stokes per misdemeanour would be appropriate; so, ten, same as the blue couple."

Gerd looked resignedly at his Marianne. "Don’t make any fuss. You've heard that resistance to punishment will be sanctioned with 20 additional strokes. I’m not too keen on that right now."

"I'm afraid, Gerd," replied the sinner sheepishly.

"Come on, we can get through this. Others have endured it as well."

"Stay with me! I'm so scared."

She cuddled up to him for the first time for a while and he, comforting, took her protectively by the arm. "Of course I will."

"You will follow me to the room with the private areas!" ordered the Amazon with determination.

The group followed her obediently.
This tale just gets better and better!
Well done Madiosi!
And Sir Wragg, you are doing a great job of translating the text.

Excellent storytelling, but what a fascinating concept.
There's something about your partner/comrade/friend getting punished which triggers emotions unseen when it's only happening to you.
I've great hopes for this programme, when will it be introduced worldwide?

Excellent storytelling, but what a fascinating concept.
There's something about your partner/comrade/friend getting punished which triggers emotions unseen when it's only happening to you.
I've great hopes for this programme, when will it be introduced worldwide?
I post 25% of story and 75% wait for posting. .

Fascinating evolution, Madiosi! The concept of team responsability between partners. If one makes a mistake, the other one gets punished too. It could make the cooperate (with a risk they will get disgusted of each other on the contrary).

Fascinating evolution, Madiosi! The concept of team responsability between partners. If one makes a mistake, the other one gets punished too. It could make the cooperate (with a risk they will get disgusted of each other on the contrary).
Hmmm... read again in a few days.

06 Private Zones

The Amazon opened a solid steel door using a fingerprint scanner.
madiosi 2016 - 269decision-private-scan.jpg
What the 'guests' saw when they first entered made them shiver. Even the warm floor could not prevent it. They entered a fully tiled room. It was about 12 metres long and six metres wide. The entry door was in one of the short sides. Brightly lit contrasting recesses were located along the long sides. In the middle, between the areas, the floor was grey tiled. Within the bright areas there were cages. These were about two metres long and a metre-high and wide. Small lockers, toilet bowls, bidets and washbasins were located next to the cages. There were also six shower cabinets situated along the short side opposite the door. Coloured plates were inserted into slots on the wall over the cages and over the showers. On the right, yellow, green, red, opposite them blue, black and pink.
madiosi 2016 - 266decision cageroom-.jpg
"You are entering your private zones. You will stand next to your sleeping cages!" ordered the Amazon. The gorillas took up positions next to the door.

Thus it was clear that the cages were there for a reason.

Anxious, concerned, soberly, the couples took their assigned places.

"The garments for the ladies are in the lockers. We will conduct a rigorous daily sports programme here, and the movements can be very stressful upon the female connective tissue. During the sports the ladies can wear the sports bra provided. Nobody should end up with droopy tits. It’s up to you, you can take it or leave it.

“A shower is taken after exercising. Before going to bed, take a toilet break. Take advantage of the opportunity, because during the 10 hour nighttime sleep period, you will be locked into your sleeping cages."

"And if I need to go during the night's sleep?" objected Mrs Pink.

"Then either you hold it in or you don’t."

"Oh, great!" groaned Mr. Pink, who knew his weak little bladder well enough.

"If you must, then pee through the cage.", the Amazon replied laconically. "In the morning the hall is always cleaned. Either way."

Thus, this discussion was finished and all clear.

"Toilet time. Take the opportunity!"

A few guests overcame their embarrassment under the gaze of the others in order to relieve themselves. When the last was finished, the team leader took the floor again.

"So, Yellow and Blue couples, the punishment awaits. Anyone want to be first, or shall we toss for it?" inquired the Amazon.

None of those addressed replied.

"Well, Yellow couple, heads or tails?"

Gerd: "heads."

Marianne: "tails."

"Oh dear, this is indeed an example of marital unity." Then I’ll call. Blue couple, tails and Yellow couple, heads." The Amazon tossed the coin and caught it on the back of her hand.

"Heads." She showed around the result.

"Yellow couple, come forward!" barked the Amazon.

Marianne and Gerd approached timidly. Gerd pulled Marianne along with him.

"Come on, not so slowly! That could be interpreted as disobedience!" threatened the Amazon.

"Hold your hands out!" was the next command.

The Amazon wrapped the wrists of the offenders with a wide Velcro band.

"Lower the hook!" she called out, once the Yellows had been cuffed..

There came the sound of an electrical pulley. A red security hook came down, to which two carabiner hooks were latched. The Amazon unlatched the carabiners and attached them to the Velcro. Then she refastened the snap hook to the safety hook.

On the command: "Up!", the pulley rose up again and the arms of the yellow couple were pulled up. The smaller Marianne lost contact with the ground first. A few seconds later they were relieved to hear the command "Stop!" and both dangled helplessly above the floor.

"Screams, curses or insults during the execution will not be punished. So you can give your emotions free rein," the Amazon informed the yellow couple.

Gerd groaned just from the pain in the wrists and arms. He longed for relief. Then he felt something warm running down his leg. 'Oh great, Marianne’s pissed herself.' A few people could not resist a chuckle. Marianne was scared, scared as hell, so her bladder failed her.

"Right then, everybody count!", ordered the Amazon.

She stepped back with the Bullwhip, then slammed it home. It wrapped around the yellow couple and bit deep into the flesh of both. Their cries of pain drowned out the call of "One!" The merciless Amazon covered their bodies with stinging blows. "Two, three, four, five", chorused the other 'guests' as the whip struck. "Six, seven, eight, nine, ten."

It was all over.

"Let them down!"

Marianne was close to fainting as she felt the ground beneath her feet. Gerd supported her as the Velcro straps were removed. With quaking knees, they went back to their 'private area'.

"Thank you," breathed Marianne to Gerd. They had to look after themselves. With disbelief, he looked at and fingered the swollen, deep red welts on her body as well as his own. The whip had left snake-like scars on their bodies.

"Blue couple, come forward!"

Mrs Blue led the way to the Amazon. The procedure was repeated on the blue couple.

The men mainly looked interested while the women lowered their eyes or buried their faces in their hands. Only Mrs. Black, a small dark-haired witch, couldn't take her eyes off them. Fascinated and aroused, she watched as she stroked her fancy pearl, unnoticed by everyone else.

After all was said and done, the muscle-men massaged the offenders with an analgesic and healing ointment.

"The sleeping cages are open, in you go!"

The couples approached their cages and opened the cage door on the narrow side. One could get inside only by crawling into it. Because of the narrowness, the couple would be in permanent body contact. On the ground were solid plastic mats, like Judo mats. All the couples crept into their cages. Except Mrs Black.

"Mrs. Black, what’s the matter?" asked the Amazon.

"I'm not going in there!" said the little woman, determinedly.

"You have seen what happens if you don't follow instructions…."

"You can thrash me as much as you like. I’m not going in there!"

"Hey, Titch, don't mess about! Come on in! I have no desire to be bull whipped!"

"Too late. Mr Black. Out you come!"

"I did nothing! I will not !"
madiosi 2016 - 270decision06 1punish.jpg
"Get him out!" the Amazon ordered the muscle packages laconically. Two of them took Mr. Black the the feet, the other two prised open his fingers with which he clung to the bars.

"Disobedience 10 blows, full resistance 20 blows. Overall I must give you 30 blows. Was that really necessary?"

The small Mrs Black remained silent, stubborn apparently. Mr Black was raging further and trying to wrestle out of the firm grip of the muscle men.

"Stop that immediately, otherwise I must increase to 50!"

It took the man to see reason. Sobbing, he asked for mercy or amnesty.

"We don’t provide anything like that here. Hold out your hands!"

She stretched their arms out without objection, but he was shaking all over.
madiosi 2016 - 270decision06 punish.jpg
After the tying, hooking up and raising of the delinquents, the Amazon transferred the whip to one of the gorillas. She carefully watched the execution. Mr Black screamed, cried, cursed, and swore. The little Mrs Black yelped at each hit. But was she faking? Were they really cries of pain? Or more pleasurable squealing? Of course. This is a masochist in disguise, who deliberately provoked the punitive action. This will have to be counterbalanced here. The howling wuss was definitely not fitted for this woman. This could affect the success record of the institution!

Fortunately, the coward was near to swooning, and no further disobedience or even resistance in the was seen in the locality. The little witch looked proud and satisfied by the pattern on her skin. After treatment, she crept silently to her whimpering guy in the cage.
madiosi 2016 - 268decision cageroom sleep.jpg
The Amazon checked that the cages were properly closed, and then went to the door.

"Sleep!"

The lights went out, the steel door locked shut.

You know, it was at approximately this point in the story that I began to believe that there really was a Marriage Correction Institute, where I might get sent if I tried to divorce, squashed into tiny sleeping cages! :eek:

I started to be very nice to Mrs Wragg, flowers

flower3

Meals out

:dog:

Long walks in the country....

:oops:

Then I remembered it was all in Madiosi's imagination :doh: :rolleyes: :D

Hum, I was suddenly thinking that it was a pity that they dont admit lesbians'couples (they said that they were not for sexual divergency !:() : this Center could be arousing for Judith and I ...:rolleyes::D:devil:

Hum, I was suddenly thinking that it was a pity that they dont admit lesbians'couples (they said that they were not for sexual divergency !:() : this Center could be arousing for Judith and I ...:rolleyes::D:devil:

I'm sure Madiosi would be only too pleased to make the arrangements.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom