The female executioner for Numerus Brittonum et Exploratorum Nemanigensium

Go to CruxDreams.com

Loxuru

Graf von Kreuzigung
Here two manips once posted by Phlebas. That first one gives us an impression of the female executioner doing her job. The second pic from my perspective, when I'm allowed to come closer as an onlooker. In this case with two Legionaires, also checking the crucified out. Are they talking about the nailing, and if it has been done effectively?
Crux inspectors doing quality control of Dena's work on Messaline and me? :confused:

cire

Magistrate
The spectators must watch from the distance, while the crucifixions are executed.
As soon as all the condemned are crucified, they are also allowed to come closer.

Here two manips once posted by Phlebas. That first one gives us an impression of the female executioner doing her job. The second pic from my perspective, when I'm allowed to come closer as an onlooker. In this case with two Legionaires, also checking the crucified out. Are they talking about the nailing, and if it has been done effectively?

Awesome feeling. Thanks a lot Phlebas.
I really like this manip. When I look at it, it's literally possible to feel the loss of everything from the perspective of the crucified.....:D

Onlookers.JPG

cire

Magistrate
Alone, with my horrible suffering, nails fixing me to this cross, a whip that tore my body apart and this Dena who finds that it's her duty to crucify us!
How can a woman, made to give life, find sadistic satisfaction by killing men so horribly, but also a woman like me who is not guilty in anything!
THE SPECTATOR:

.....no Messaline, you are not suffering alone anymore. There is spectators like me allowed to come close, checking out your blood and sweat-smeared writhing body. What an arousing sight. But I'm a nice and friendly person, thus I decide to help the crucified a little. As I face Messaline I speak to her:

"Hey Messaline, you are sweating a lot. I will pay the executioner to give you something to drink. Would that be alright? Of course, I'd arrange it for all three of you."

The crucified woman is looking me straight into the eyes. Her feet are nailed to a footrest, only a few inches off the ground. If I'd reach out with my hands, I could touch her. Pushing and pulling herself up, she stands straight. Her head slightly above eye level, able to glance down on me as I continue:

"They have taken everything away from you, I hope you have kept your pride. We spectators can't tell. That's something that is up to you alone. Though I assume, that it must be very degrading to be watched here by everybody as you are dying naked. See, even your crucified friend Loxuru is turning his head towards you. How amazing, even though Dena has driven the nails through his bones, his cock is erected. Loxuru and I are inspecting your nipples closely, seeing that they are nicely hardened. One could think you'd enjoy to be exposed? I mean this here is considered to be a punishment."

Some of the Legionaires that are standing next to me, start laughing as they hear me talking to the crucified. Turning away from the heavy breathing and moaning executed, I head towards Dena to arrange the supply of the convicted with drinks. My Penis is rock hard. With a smile I understand what it feels like to have ultimate control........

Last edited:

Loxuru

Graf von Kreuzigung
How amazing, even though Dena has driven the nails through his bones, his cock is erected. Loxuru and I are inspecting your nipples closely, seeing that they are nicely hardened. One could think you'd enjoy to be exposed? I mean this here is considered to be a punishment."
Rushes of adrenaline and posca! They do it! The struggle to stay alive, to put away pain and fear! The struggle for relief that never comes!

It is a punishment, but every second I live, is a life of an intense mental and physical experience! In front of the whole community!

You cannot understand, when you are not in a situation like me!

Top Bottom