The Inverse Y

Go to CruxDreams.com

Ovid

Executioner
There are threads in the forum that deal with X-cross bondage or crucifixion to a St. Andrew's cross and spreadeagle bondage (The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle).

But no thread about the so called "inverse Y". The arms are tied above the head to a crossbeam or the ceiling. Arms and shoulders carry the entire load of the body. This bondage is not without danger because it is easy to accidently dislocate the shoulders. The spread legs are also tied. The victim is completely immobilized and defenseless.
Unfortunately, I find few resources on the net about the inverse Y. This is perhaps because the term is not used separately. Originally I read it in connection with ZFX Productions and Shockwave Video of the infamous Rick Masters.

For those who are interested, please post your resources here.

An example of what I'm talking about:

View attachment Busty Slave Tied Up and Suspended.mp4

There are threads in the forum that deal with X-cross bondage or crucifixion to a St. Andrew's cross and spreadeagle bondage (The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle).

But no thread about the so called "inverse Y". The arms are tied above the head to a crossbeam or the ceiling. Arms and shoulders carry the entire load of the body. This bondage is not without danger because it is easy to accidently dislocate the shoulders. The spread legs are also tied. The victim is completely immobilized and defenseless.
Unfortunately, I find few resources on the net about the inverse Y. This is perhaps because the term is not used separately. Originally I read it in connection with ZFX Productions and Shockwave Video of the infamous Rick Masters.

For those who are interested, please post your resources here.

An example of what I'm talking about:

View attachment 974747

Excellent, I'm going to like this thread :)

The position shows off the body so well, opens it up for punishment, humiliation, and even allows the subject to freely relieve herself when necessary.

More from the same source
881074163_k3_123_347lo.jpg3tn_IMG_1735.jpg3tn_IMG_1672.jpg3tn_IMG_1660.jpg2 in barn.jpg1c2.jpg

and some gifs
00w (3).gif00w (4).gif00w (2).gif

It's a shame that this is dangerous for the models. I think there should be more of this.

It would be nice if during this video, the chains get pulled further apart so her legs are stretched wide open, and she struggles to try and keep her legs together. They are too close together here.
Or pull her further up. Then the chains would tighten. But maybe that was already the highest setting of the crane. It's not so easy to find the correct parameters :angel2:

Back
Top Bottom